All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

been here before
44 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

I’ll simplify my point of view. Any hearts fan wanting money returned isn’t a supporter. 

What an utter shite effort.

Try again.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

2 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

U13 and U16 still not being given access in their own rights or is it just my daughter?

Don't see why they shouldn't get access. Might be useful for some families when parent/child aren't together at match time

Someone above said their u16 could log in now. 

Dagger Is Back
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sorry I didn't see that. Thanks Dave I'll drop them an email

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

2 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Sorry I didn't see that. Thanks Dave I'll drop them an email

I logged in but the U16 ticket is in my name. 

3 hours ago, scottg71 said:

I’ll simplify my point of view. Any hearts fan wanting money returned isn’t a supporter. 

Depending what Hearts come back with, if they come back with anything that is, then I may want my money back. I just don't like being taken advantage of. However, I respect your opinion. The number of matches I've been at is in the thousands, I've had a season ticket since 1969, and I was part of both Hearts smallest  competitive match home crowd attendance v Kilmarnock (1,866) and the smallest competitive away attendance v Clydebank in the League Cup (960 or 1,039, whichever you believe), the sort of things that countless Hearts supporters of my era will no doubt also have done so I'm not claiming this is anything special, just what ordinary supporters do. Anyway, this is the modern world, different perceptions and I'll take my new status as a potential non supporter on the chin. That's life.    

3 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Depending what Hearts come back with, if they come back with anything that is, then I may want my money back. I just don't like being taken advantage of. However, I respect your opinion. The number of matches I've been at is in the thousands, I've had a season ticket since 1969, and I was part of both Hearts smallest  competitive match home crowd attendance v Kilmarnock (1,866) and the smallest competitive away attendance v Clydebank in the League Cup (960 or 1,039, whichever you believe), the sort of things that countless Hearts supporters of my era will no doubt also have done so I'm not claiming this is anything special, just what ordinary supporters do. Anyway, this is the modern world, different perceptions and I'll take my new status as a potential non supporter on the chin. That's life.    

Don't feel that you have to justify yourself to some rocket on here because you want a refund.

I'm sure you, like the rest of us, have pumped small fortunes into this club over the years.

Guest ToqueJambo

So the Dundee game IS available to ST holders and this was just several more pages of moaning about something that hadn't even happened.

Moaning about absolutely everything, including completely made-up things, probably doesn't help people with genuine grounds for complaint get their issues resolved.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, iainmac said:

Don't feel that you have to justify yourself to some rocket on here because you want a refund.

I'm sure you, like the rest of us, have pumped small fortunes into this club over the years.

Odds on Scottg71 or whatever hasn’t even bought a season ticket

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

So the Dundee game IS available to ST holders and this was just several more pages of moaning about something that hadn't even happened.

Moaning about absolutely everything, including completely made-up things, probably doesn't help people with genuine grounds for complaint get their issues resolved.

Neither does your constant pish man

SectionFJambo
6 hours ago, scottg71 said:

You're wrong. The club at best made a mess of this and at worst and I am increasingly of the view this is what they did have tried to deliberately mislead fans. 

If they didn't want to have to refund or offer carry forwards they shouldn't have offered it.

Not a single person I have spoken to who isn't a happy clapper who would probably give Budge a tenner if she shat on their dinner for her hard work in doing so thinks Hearts have acted in a manner which could be described as anything other than lacking of integrity.

I have not asked for a refund. I did ask for clarity about the guarantee - I asked very early on before it became clear they hadn't just badly worded the announcement. No response beyond a holding reply over 3 weeks ago.

Did I intend to ask for a refund? probably not - I'd have agreed a reasonable compromise. Am I now reaching a stage I probably will and if they don't get back to me go via my bank? Yes. The reason why - the way the club have acted.

SectionFJambo
2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Maybe if the club hadn't waited until the day before to be clear in their comms it wouldn't have happened?

The PR/Comms staff at the club are a bomb scare.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
23 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

Maybe if the club hadn't waited until the day before to be clear in their comms it wouldn't have happened?

I think Toque is one of them

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I think Toque is one of them

I put him on ignore weeks ago when it became blatantly obvious what he was doing.

stevie.nolan.5
32 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

You're wrong. The club at best made a mess of this and at worst and I am increasingly of the view this is what they did have tried to deliberately mislead fans. 

If they didn't want to have to refund or offer carry forwards they shouldn't have offered it.

Not a single person I have spoken to who isn't a happy clapper who would probably give Budge a tenner if she shat on their dinner for her hard work in doing so thinks Hearts have acted in a manner which could be described as anything other than lacking of integrity.

I have not asked for a refund. I did ask for clarity about the guarantee - I asked very early on before it became clear they hadn't just badly worded the announcement. No response beyond a holding reply over 3 weeks ago.

Did I intend to ask for a refund? probably not - I'd have agreed a reasonable compromise. Am I now reaching a stage I probably will and if they don't get back to me go via my bank? Yes. The reason why - the way the club have acted.

This is the point I’m at now. 

I contacted FoH about this earlier in the week to try and get some traction on my own complaint to the club. Stuart came back to me to say that Hearts are working through the complaints. I know people will be dubious about this but Stuart is a decent guy and I do trust him so I am hopeful of a reply soon. The flip side of course is if there is no reply soon after a board member saying there will be then it makes it look like an even bigger shambles. 

9 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I contacted FoH about this earlier in the week to try and get some traction on my own complaint to the club. Stuart came back to me to say that Hearts are working through the complaints. I know people will be dubious about this but Stuart is a decent guy and I do trust him so I am hopeful of a reply soon. The flip side of course is if there is no reply soon after a board member saying there will be then it makes it look like an even bigger shambles. 

If "Hearts are working through the complaints" as per Stuart's reply, the delay in responding to said complaints would suggest that they must be numerous.

Also, a (now) 65 page thread on here that the club will be aware of, makes the lack of any official statement about this even more bizarre.

husref musemic
1 hour ago, SectionFJambo said:

couldn't have put it better myself. i feel exactly the same. now fairly pissed off with club. not a Dicky bird back 

Guest ToqueJambo

They released a "How to watch the game" Tweet the day before the Dundee game as they did with Raith and I assume the other games so far. How much notice do you want? Do you want confirmation days in advance of every game now? Did they ever say the Dundee game might not be shown? They said all home league games would be available to stream and they are. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Perhaps it takes time to come up with reasonable compromises if most people are like you and don't want a refund? Maybe they are waiting to see how people enjoy the streaming experience and at the same time are preparing credits or compromises for people who want them? Maybe they are prioritising complaints with people who bought multiple Sts for the same family or those with limited access to streaming tech being at the front of the queue and people who are just unhappy with wording but don't want a refund at the bottom?

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo

42 minutes ago, iainmac said:

If "Hearts are working through the complaints" as per Stuart's reply, the delay in responding to said complaints would suggest that they must be numerous.

Also, a (now) 65 page thread on here that the club will be aware of, makes the lack of any official statement about this even more bizarre.

Not necessarily. Once again an example of a supposed Hearts fan going to great lengths to think the worst of their own club - not to mention going online to publicly slag them off - without even knowing all the facts.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

I put him on ignore weeks ago when it became blatantly obvious what he was doing.

I've said I hope people who genuinely want and ask for refunds because they feel they were misled get them. Not sure what's wrong with that to be honest. I've also said I don't like how people like you come on and claim to speak for the entire support. Let everyone who feels robbed by Hearts speak for themselves.

9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I've said I hope people who genuinely want and ask for refunds because they feel they were misled get them. Not sure what's wrong with that to be honest. I've also said I don't like how people like you come on and claim to speak for the entire support. Let everyone who feels robbed by Hearts speak for themselves.

I think he's got you on ignore mate, I'll let him know you were looking for him.

Edit - Oops 😳

Edited by smiler

Guest ToqueJambo
23 minutes ago, smiler said:

I think he's got you on ignore mate, I'll let him know you were looking for him.

Edit - Oops 😳

It's OK. He genuinely seems to believe people who prefer to give their own club the benefit of the doubt when facts are limited rather than jumping to conclusions and rushing to criticise are club schills. Personally I think Hearts coming up with a solution to this is more likely than them not doing anything.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

They're not though. Very few people on here seem to want refunds. Do you? Some meanwhile have anointed themselves spokespeople for the entire support. I'm trying to understand just how big an issue this is and it's not very clear.

Meanwhile, others like you are standing around complaining about PR and comms not being up to scratch in the middle of the biggest global emergency since World War II.

The people talking about refunds are not taking about refunds for everyone. They’re talking about refunds for themselves. Which they’re entitled to do.

If you think Hearts don’t have the PR capacity to address this properly (or more to the point, address it at all) you really are scraping the barrel. Although World War II is the sort of thing I’d expect this regime to use as an excuse.

Francis Albert

Not read the thread but I guess some are complaining that the promise of access to every game at Tynecastle through Hearts TV doesn't mean much if the game is free to view on  BBC. So buying an ST does not in  this case confer any benefit. Seems incontrovertible to me. And the club should acknowledge that.

I should add that I will not be claiming any refund or compensation in relation to my ST this season whatever happens and will happily pay for another ST next season.

Edited by Francis Albert

So many Maroon Moaners ....

JKB acts like a poultice to draw them out!

Friday night - let’s have Jambo-Party!

She is J - Jambo 

She is A - Available

She is M - Marvellous

She is B - Beautiful 

She is O - Oh Oh Oh

J-A-M-B-O

She is J-A-M-B-O

Well you get the gist .... Friday Night is the new Saturday Night

HHGH

55 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Not read the thread but I guess some are complaining that the promise of access to every game at Tynecastle through Hearts TV doesn't mean much if the game is free to view on  BBC. So buying an ST does not in  this case confer any benefit. Seems incontrovertible to me. And the club should acknowledge that.

I should add that I will not be claiming any refund or compensation in relation to my ST this season whatever happens and will happily pay for another ST next season.

I bought my season ticket x 2 not expecting to see any Hearts games at Tynecastle this season. The offer of having access to Hearts TV to see all Hearts matches did not inform my decision. I purchased both season tickets because I could afford it and I wanted to help the club, as best I could, to get through this extremely challenging season. I will not even consider a refund and have written the money off as I will do what I can to support the club and finance it in my own little way. This is why I am also a life-long FoH subscriber. To start asking for refunds now makes no sense at all. We must all do our bit to keep this wonderful football club alive, if we can afford it. 

wattie exploited

how hard is it for someone at hearts to reply to the questions that have been asked  regarding the multi season tickets bought by some folk to watch one stream ?

really it would stop all this arguing on here:rifle:

stevie.nolan.5
25 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

last day.... anyone had any sort of response?

Despite several emails, and getting run of the mill responses. Not a thing. 

9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Well said. I'm in the same boat.

husref musemic
22 minutes ago, stevie.nolan.5 said:

Despite several emails, and getting run of the mill responses. Not a thing. 

I've been asking now for over a month for an explanation. I'd have taken we're sorry / feked up etc but to just ignore this is abysmal. 

They’ve said it’s simple to understand but I’m slightly struggling. 

“If unable to take full advantage of streaming, vouchers for £15 per game will be offered, to be redeemed for retail or hospitality.“

So for tonight’s game, myself and my dad are unable to access the game, so that means we’ll both receive £15 in club vouchers? How do they monitor that? Do they get in contact? Do we have to get into contact?

Anyone able to answer that

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, Perrykitch said:

Don’t understand it but then couldn’t be bothered reading it all, can anyone summarise?

Basically bronze/silver/gold season tickets doesn't change much, 1 stream is 1 game off your ticket. For platinum/premium 2 streams=1 game off your ticket. Platinum and premium will be credited with vouchers for retail/hospitality for the games that don't come of their ticket. And if anyone doesn't want the vouchers, or can't watch a stream then they can get the game as a credit off next season. Different rules for concessions but I didn't read into those.

loveofthegame
4 minutes ago, Perrykitch said:

Don’t understand it but then couldn’t be bothered reading it all, can anyone summarise?

So in effect, you can choose to effectively donate your ST cost in return for (a) live streaming of games, (b) vouchers to spend in the shop or (c) hospitality at Tynie. So Hearts still get all of your cash.

It isn't clear but I think from Budge's statement (although not clear in the link to the alternative value package) you can request a refund if not happy with options (a), (b) and (c) above.

I'll be leaving the cash with the club as a donation and take the live streaming. The club desperately needs the cash right now.

Just now, loveofthegame said:

So in effect, you can choose to effectively donate your ST cost in return for (a) live streaming of games, (b) vouchers to spend in the shop or (c) hospitality at Tynie. So Hearts still get all of your cash.

It isn't clear but I think from Budge's statement (although not clear in the link to the alternative value package) you can request a refund if not happy with options (a), (b) and (c) above.

I'll be leaving the cash with the club as a donation and take the live streaming. The club desperately needs the cash right now.

The correct option for sensible folk that can afford to.

1 minute ago, loveofthegame said:

I would hope most supporters will be able to do this.

loveofthegame
Just now, scottg71 said:

The correct option for sensible folk that can afford to.

Just now, Nobreath said:

I would hope most supporters will be able to do this.

Yes not a dig at others but that is my decision without any doubt. I paid my ST money upfront. The cash is now written off. I'm in a fortunate position that I don't desperately need it, whereas the club do.

Just now, husref musemic said:

A reasonable compromise. I'm happy with what's been announced. 

leaving it to the last minute though 🥴

Or perhaps taken time to come to the best option not to bankrupt the club

The club have come out with a detailed statement. Might not benefit all but at least they have done something.

Personally quite happy to let the club have my money. I've had a season ticket for nearly 20 years and it's just a yearly "bill" that I factor into my finances.

Appreciate some people are in a different boat with multiple tickets per household and losing a fair bit.

As someone who wrote a complaint to the club afew weeks ago, I am happy with budges response. I never asked for a refund in my complaint but rather emphasised on the honesty and integrity element, with those less fortunate than myself being entitled to feel misled. 

For me, Budges response shows that the club have made a clear attempt to address this! Even for families with multiple season ticket holders, there is an emphasis that if you are not happy with the proposal, to talk to the club. Sure you will get a refund if you really need. 

As a result I am happy to let the club keep my cash. They need it!!! I will be Fully supporting the club next season (as every season) also. I hope others in the same boat as myself are also satisfied. 

3 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

As someone who wrote a complaint to the club afew weeks ago, I am happy with budges response. I never asked for a refund in my complaint but rather emphasised on the honesty and integrity element, with those less fortunate than myself being entitled to feel misled. 

For me, Budges response shows that the club have made a clear attempt to address this! Even for families with multiple season ticket holders, there is an emphasis that if you are not happy with the proposal, to talk to the club. Sure you will get a refund if you really need. 

As a result I am happy to let the club keep my cash. They need it!!! I will be Fully supporting the club next season (as every season) also. I hope others in the same boat as myself are also satisfied. 

👍

So if you want to stream a game you must sign up for all of them ? 

You can't just select what games you want to steam and get voucher for the games you don't stream ? 

Think that's right 

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

So if you want to stream a game you must sign up for all of them ? 

You can't just select what games you want to steam and get voucher for the games you don't stream ? 

Think that's right 

Correct.