All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

I can understand some of the whinging before today's communication.

100%.. after it ? No not having that.. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

15 minutes ago, sum31uk said:

Do the club have a sophisticated system that can work out if you’ve watched a stream or not? 

Ann will be checking in person how many people in every household view the livestream.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

The promise was 18 home games at Tynecastle Park. There was no mention of being present.

Agreed that, nonetheless, the promise was yet another stupid mistake from the club.

I'm happy that the club have now responded but this just isn't true.

From the club statement on 10th July:

"In short, the club is committed to ensuring that no supporter will be left disadvantaged as a result of securing their seat at Tynecastle for the 20/21 season"

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Talking of missing the point.. I’m referring to fans STILL complaining..

Touche.

That's fair enough. 

Gimme an H...
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

don’t give a ****. The reality is- hearts have made that guarantee and honoured it,  the only club in Scotland to do so despite the huge financial burden it causes.

So called hearts SUPPORTERS who are still crying about not attending more than hibs, Aberdeen Celtic, Hamilton, 😂 Pathetic, a disgrace to the word support

If you are actually a supporter be grateful and take up whatever offer suits your circumstance best. i suspect most on here STILL complaining are not fans at all

Nail on the head.

What do those still complaining about this suggest the club do?

1 minute ago, Gimme an H... said:

Nail on the head.

What do those still complaining about this suggest the club do?

It's a compromise - a decent one IMO - but it was never going to satisfy everyone. Having said that, the club have invited those that are still not happy to contact the Ticket Office so, I'm not sure what else they could've  done.

Dennis Reynolds
3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I'm happy that the club have now responded but this just isn't true.

From the club statement on 10th July:

"In short, the club is committed to ensuring that no supporter will be left disadvantaged as a result of securing their seat at Tynecastle for the 20/21 season"

Watch out. You'll be called a "so called SUPPORTER" soon. Can't question anything the club do remember. 

Right I'm being lazy and CBA reading through the comms, are they treating our current STs as a donation (I am anyway) and do they want us to buy for next season? I'm happy to do that now if it helps. Cheers for any clarification

Just now, LMc said:

Watch out. You'll be called a "so called SUPPORTER" soon. Can't question anything the club do remember. 

Happy to stand up to that particular accusation, if it comes.

12 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

The promise was 18 home games at Tynecastle Park. There was no mention of being present.

Agreed that, nonetheless, the promise was yet another stupid mistake from the club.

It’s all about interpretation. Here lies the problem. 

Franksluckypants

Very last minute, with no indication that they were trying to work on a solution, certainly P'ed me off. 

Multiple season ticket holder families (like mine) to be paying 3 or 4 times what others were paying for a stream, was just fundamentally wrong, particularly after the 'guarantee'. Delighted AB has come clean and is sticking up for her principles.

At least it's our choice now and I can stop moaning...unless of course we don't thrash the Celtic* loving Dundee scum tonight!

As a btw think I'm going to leave my money in.

39 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

That's how much you get back - basically you trade a £20 ticket for a £15 voucher (and the club pocket the other £5).

As I said overly complex and still attempts to pocket cash in an unclear underhanded manner.

Club really needs to learn how to treat fans and go with a nice clear transparent approach to how it behaves.

This could have been sorted with 4 options and a few lines;

1) You trade for streaming

2) You get carry forward

3) You trade for vouchers £ for £

4) Hybrid of the above 3

Just get your money back and get one for Easter Road because you're no Hearts supporter

Gimme an H...
Just now, Franksluckypants said:

Very last minute, with no indication that they were trying to work on a solution, certainly P'ed me off. 

Multiple season ticket holder families (like mine) to be paying 3 or 4 times what others were paying for a stream, was just fundamentally wrong, particularly after the 'guarantee'. Delighted AB has come clean and is sticking up for her principles.

At least it's our choice now and I can stop moaning...unless of course we don't thrash the Celtic* loving Dundee scum tonight!

As a btw think I'm going to leave my money in.

Good on you 👍

There's no way the club meant to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Anyone insinuating that needs to have a look at themselves.

We're in unprecedented times - the club is trying. They know the supporters are the most important part of the club - especially this one.

I applaud the compromise and the statement.

Gimme an H...
42 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

That's how much you get back - basically you trade a £20 ticket for a £15 voucher (and the club pocket the other £5).

As I said overly complex and still attempts to pocket cash in an unclear underhanded manner.

Club really needs to learn how to treat fans and go with a nice clear transparent approach to how it behaves.

2) You get carry forward

4) Hybrid of the above 3

😂 Get right to ****

22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

don’t give a ****. The reality is- hearts have made that guarantee and honoured it,  the only club in Scotland to do so despite the huge financial burden it causes.

So called hearts SUPPORTERS who are still crying about not attending more than hibs, Aberdeen Celtic, Hamilton, 😂 Pathetic, a disgrace to the word support

If you are actually a supporter be grateful and take up whatever offer suits your circumstance best. i suspect most on here STILL complaining are not fans at all

Every other club has done exactly the same as Hearts! Swapped STs for streaming. Only the other clubs didn't make a guarantee which they then changed!

We have 3 platinum seats.

My lad has an U13 ticket - thats straightforward - carried forward to next season.

Myself, I will be streaming games, however, I would've just watched tonight on BBC - so do I have to also sign in to the Hearts Pass for the stream to ensure the club know I am opting in to streaming for the season?

My old man is 71, there's no chance he will be streaming games this season, even if I gave him an idiots guide. So, does he have to alert the club every time he wants to put 3 games on hold?

Might need clarification from the ticket office on one or two things.

So from my 3 St I can choose to stream from one of them , from the other two it’s either vouchers or use them next season ? 

Whilst I wasn’t happy with the issues of the multi ST paying more for the streamed game at least now I’ll receive goods for my money and the club don’t lose out . 
£15 in every £20 seems fair .

that’s if I’ve read it right 🤷🏻‍♂️
does the partick friendly count as the starting log in or is it tonight ? 

10 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Is the streaming available to non season ticket holders?

Not right now. I do wonder however if the £15 price per match for vouchers may be a streaming price for home games not on BBC. As a season ticket holder, that would seem reasonable from my perspective. 

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

So from my 3 St I can choose to stream from one of them , from the other two it’s either vouchers or use them next season ? 

Whilst I wasn’t happy with the issues of the multi ST paying more for the streamed game at least now I’ll receive goods for my money and the club don’t lose out . 
£15 in every £20 seems fair .

that’s if I’ve read it right 🤷🏻‍♂️
does the partick friendly count as the starting log in or is it tonight ? 

Tonight - the ST covers league games.

Just now, iainmac said:

Might be obvious but I’m pushed for time here. If you don’t log in tonight can you just log in for the next one?

Selkirkhmfc1874

I bought season tickets for my kids and myself fully expecting not to be inside tynecastle this seaon so fully supportive of the statement and the club on this

loveofthegame

Next question for those who can afford to leave the cash with the club but are still bemoaning the options provided - do you want have a team to support once we are allowed back into the stadium, and what type of financial position do you want that club to be in?!

Just now, GinRummy said:

Might be obvious but I’m pushed for time here. If you don’t log in tonight can you just log in for the next one?

I think if you log in to Hearts Pass to stream any league game, the club will deem that you have taken up the option to swap streaming for actual attendance for the whole season.

Gimme an H...
1 minute ago, loveofthegame said:

Next question for those who can afford to leave the cash with the club but are still bemoaning the options provided - do you want have a team to support once we are allowed back into the stadium, and what type of financial position do you want that club to be in?!

:clap: Exactly.

This generation of moaning about anything and everything does my ****ing nut in.

5 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Cheers , hope this announcement helps you out ? It’s probably the best I could expect 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

This 100%, can't fault the club here 

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

Cheers , hope this announcement helps you out ? It’s probably the best I could expect 

I doesn't help me as I was never asking for a refund but I think it may help others, which was the most important thing.

54 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

2) You get carry forward

4) Hybrid of the above 3

Aw go and do one eh!!!  £5?!?  I spent £5 on a coffee and a bacon roll this morning so not bothered about it in the slightest.

For the record I will not be taking any refund of any kind for the club.  If I am gifted vouchers by the club for unused streams, due to the games being shown on TV, then I will be handing them straight back.  I would gladly have given the club the £1700 for my season tickets even if there were no games going to be played this year however, I'm in the fortunate position of being able to write this cash off while many others can't.

I think the proposals presented this morning are fair, if a little complicated.  

No matter what, Hearts will have an income shortfall next year, maybe even into season 2023/24.

26 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Is the streaming available to non season ticket holders?

Not for tonight. Haven't seen anything said about that yet.

loveofthegame
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Not for tonight. Haven't seen anything said about that yet.

Not necessary for tonight, game is on BBC Scotland channel.

11 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I doesn't help me as I was never asking for a refund but I think it may help others, which was the most important thing.

👍🏻

I spent over £400 on season tickets for me and my laddie in the expectation that I would maybe never get to set foot into the ground. I bought them as I am fortunate enough at the moment to be able to afford it and do not expect or want anything back from the club. I will watch the games on a stream this season and if I am able to pay full whack for my season tickets again next year. 

Optimus Prime

I'm not even sure which category my ticket is in. The stadium image showing the breakdown doesn't seem to be on the website anymore does anybody have it?

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Really? I've checked mt junk mail and nothing in there either.

I had emailed them previously about what my options were as I'd bought more than one St. 

2 minutes ago, Optimus Prime said:

I'm not even sure which category my ticket is in. The stadium image showing the breakdown doesn't seem to be on the website anymore does anybody have it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=hearts+stadium+plan&oq=hearts+stadium+plan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.8135j1j7&client=ms-android-ee-uk-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=KJFl0-9VBLanoM

Mid Calder Jambo
41 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Right I'm being lazy and CBA reading through the comms, are they treating our current STs as a donation (I am anyway) and do they want us to buy for next season? I'm happy to do that now if it helps. Cheers for any clarification

2 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I spent over £400 on season tickets for me and my laddie in the expectation that I would maybe never get to set foot into the ground. I bought them as I am fortunate enough at the moment to be able to afford it and do not expect or want anything back from the club. I will watch the games on a stream this season and if I am able to pay full whack for my season tickets again next year. 

Thats exactly where I am at the moment.  If we can keep employees in jobs and give HMFC a solid financial footing going forward that's what being a supporter is all about. If folk are unhappy, and I don't think many will be why don't they go and spend their dosh in Leith. This team that we all support is also a business and needs forebearance from all us just now.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
23 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

I’m leaving my money in. I never wanted to take it out. But the communication was poor and very aloof. It’s become a trend at Hearts.

Assuming you have a season ticket, given that you’re calling out others?

Just now, Optimus Prime said:

Cheers, i think that image is from a couple of seasons back, pretty sure they updated it recently.

No changes though? 

27 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I bought season tickets for my kids and myself fully expecting not to be inside tynecastle this seaon so fully supportive of the statement and the club on this

👏:clap:

I'll leave my money in because it's better for the club, but make no mistake this is yet another cock up by Budge. She shouldn't have had to dig herself out of this mess in the first place.

She lost my support when she had us bottom of the league when it was called. She's responsible for the running of the club and she should have left in the summer.

It is great to get some clarification. I'm happy, but as a Platinum ticket holder I'm a bit confused about how the credit system will work if cup games means there will be an uneven number?  

Ok granted i’ve read it briefly but this seems overly complex.

If you log into a stream at any point then you are deemed to be streaming for the season so all 18 games?

u13 ST rolls over

If you have multiple people at the same address you can stream on one and refund from others?

I mean i dont care the club can have the cash but we always seem to make heavy labour of it.

Edited by Jamboelite

So if I sign in tonight then I'm automatically added to a list of "taking all 18 games as a streaming option". But what if we don't log into the streaming for a game in two/three weeks time as something comes up? Am I still "deducted" that match? Because we always miss a couple of home games a season with holidays and always hand our tickets in for those missed games. This is the only part I don't see clarity on. Can someone clesr that up.

Thanks.

FYI, I'm not taking the cash. We're fortunate enough and we realise that. But I'd never say no to a voucher to buy the silver kit that's in the shop and not have to justify the price of it to the wife! 😂😂😂

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Something tells me that when it comes to asking for “voluntary donations” for next season, they won’t be so slow of the mark in issuing statements.