• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

When it says 'hospitality' I'm assuming that means a voucher towards meal / drinks rather than towards 'hospitality' for a game....

2 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

When it says 'hospitality' I'm assuming that means a voucher towards meal / drinks rather than towards 'hospitality' for a game....

We have something else to debate :yas:

4 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

(c)    Hospitality Vouchers

A range of hospitality vouchers will also be available as an alternative for use in the Skyline Restaurant, the Executive European Lounge and the Supporters Bar in line with the above.  Full details will be made available in accordance with Government Restrictions.

been here before
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂. No Uber fan here - just an honest one who can’t be bothered with moan era. Have I fallen out with you? Must have been more memorable for you than me 😂

Its a messageboard though your Highness.

People will invariably moan on it. You're happy with your Super Duper Mega Maroon Season Ticket and the arrangements around it but others arent. And this is the thread the little people jambos will didsuss it on. 

If you're regally happy with what you have then might it not save your majesty undue upset if you were to let the lesser jambos discuss their thoughts on this thread without your royal patronage honouring it?

Im sure theres other threads you could reign over whilst calling out the veracity of their support in comparison your own Glorious and radiant Heartness.

9 minutes ago, Marty-man said:

(c)    Hospitality Vouchers

A range of hospitality vouchers will also be available as an alternative for use in the Skyline Restaurant, the Executive European Lounge and the Supporters Bar in line with the above.  Full details will be made available in accordance with Government Restrictions.

That doesn't mean matchday hospitality. But it probably does. Can't be used for the main event in the Gorgie suite though.

Niemi’s gloves
24 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

We don't have 18 home league matches this season. We have 13. That leaves us all with 5 games. 2 could be taken up with the league Cup if drawn at Home and the further 3 Scottish Cup if drawn at home. But in the likely event that this doesn't happen we may end up with 5 games to roll over even if we do stream. Am I missing something?

Also, have we clarified how you tell Hearts you do or do not wish to stream the games. Given that they ask over 65s not to if carrying over it seems that actually checking who has and hasn't streamed is either not possible or would be very time consuming.

When testing for the Partick game it was actually possible to have 2 people watching using the same log in details. It is still overly complicated and unclear. 

I’m pretty sure we have 14 home games not 13. There’s a home game against Alloa that would have been played  the day we play Hibs and hasn’t yet been rescheduled.

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Let’s hope the arguing is now over! And that most people are now happy, although I’m sure some won’t be!

In my opinion it’s a very generous approach by Hearts and I’m sure they are hoping that the majority of the fans reciprocate their generosity by taking the option that has the least financial implications for the club!

It will be worth every penny to see promotion and perhaps a cup success ...

indeed :rifle:

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its a messageboard though your Highness.

People will invariably moan on it. You're happy with your Super Duper Mega Maroon Season Ticket and the arrangements around it but others arent. And this is the thread the little people jambos will didsuss it on. 

If you're regally happy with what you have then might it not save your majesty undue upset if you were to let the lesser jambos discuss their thoughts on this thread without your royal patronage honouring it?

Im sure theres other threads you could reign over whilst calling out the veracity of their support in comparison your own Glorious and radiant Heartness.

no idea what I’ve done to upset you, I’d ask but I genuinely don’t care. 😂

suggest you block me, will spare you any more embarrassing posts like this one.. you are making a complete **** of yourself 😂

have a nice life

been here before
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

suggest you block me, will spare you any more embarrassing posts like this one.. you are making a complete **** of yourself 😂

have a nice life

And miss out on the laugh of your paragon ubering.

I think not .

30 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

:sweeet:

Most of the money stays with the club, and I get money towards hospitality. I'm having some of that. I'll probably make a donation anyway, and treat it like buying tokens.

21 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

For the balance of games, you will be offered “streaming credit” vouchers to be used for Retail or Hospitality to the value of £25/£35 per game.

You seem to have sussed this out. Do you think that I've got this correct?

It reads to me that, for Premium, if the 14 home games go ahead then there would be 4 x 'credits' (to make up the 18 game guarantee) plus 7 x credits (as Premium is 2 streams = 1 guaranteed game). Total = 11 credits. Should there be 4 x home cup games streamed then that would mean the 4 credits being reduced to 2 = 9 credits in total ... i.e. 9 x £35 = £315.

Clearly, at this moment in time, nobody knows whether the 14 scheduled home games will go ahead, nor whether there'll be any home cup games. Hence, it'll likely be end of season before whatever credits due can be calculated with numerous possible permutations depending on what transpires.

At that point in time, I'm wondering firstly what mechanism the club will have for fulfilling their furnishing of 'vouchers' ... individual e-mails? A visit to the ticket office? Will they be physical vouchers or some sort of electronic add-on to STs? Either way, I hope they get their act together as I'm merely trying to figure out Premium and there'll be multitudinous variations for the other categories/multiple STs/household etc. Sounds to me like an administrative nightmare! The person they've appointed in the ticket office to field enquiries is going to have their work cut out, for sure!

Apart from anything else, It'll be some task figuring out how to accommodate likely many hundreds if not thousands of voucher-wielding fans seeking hospitality on match days (or possibly non-match days), not to mention the club store getting pummelled (they better have a think about stock!)

This issue is going to cause a few headaches, methinks. 😆

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

have a nice life

The ***** about 50 🤣🤣🤣

I shouldn’t laugh, genuinely think he must’ve been dropped on the head at some point.

Nobody is that painfully dull by design.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, been here before said:

And miss out on the laugh of your paragon ubering.

I think not .

What’s your definition of an Uber fan? My definition is someone who claims to be a better fan than others.. I’d love to see where I claimed that. 😂 that accusation couldn’t be further from reality.

if you’ve inferred I’m claim to be an Uber fan from my view that it was naive to ever think we would actually get to see in person more than 1 or 2 I stand by that 100% naive in the extreme given the data available.  

It was pointed out to me that the club also maybe operated under that assumption.. I don’t agree but can see why people thought they did and accepted the position required clarification some time ago

However anyone STILL moaning, despite having a better offer than any other fan or any other club in U.K.. needs to have a word with themselves. 

Now given you are acting like such a child this will be my last interaction with you!! If you won’t block me .. I’ll block you and save the rest of the board from reading your childish crap .

wattie exploited

so if I have two platutiam tickets and am going to use one can I put my sons ticket on on hold to use next season ?

and if so how do i go about confirming this to the club ? 

1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

so if I have two platutiam tickets and am going to use one can I put my sons ticket on on hold to use next season ?

I am emailing them - [email protected]

13 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Email Wattie.

They will have e-mailed you back if you've been in touch.

On 13/10/2020 at 15:12, Farmer1 said:

I have sent an e-mail to the club saying that I want a response to my letter by Friday or I will be requesting a refund for both season tickets within our household

My intention was never to ask for a refund however the lack of the communication has been really poor that I now feel there is no option but to request one. 

I think the only sensible solution would be to offer either discounts on future STs or additional tickets to certain games, I understand it’s a difficult situation but the communication (or lack of) has been awful. 

If it had been any other company (airline, restaurant, theatre etc) there would be a lot more outrage. 

Think you're the number one farmer round here, eh?

No chance!

😉

11 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Thanks for the info. Ann.

PS: When are you stepping aside like you were supposed to when we paid you back?
🤷🏻‍♂️👋

She'll never give up on this cash cow 

12 minutes ago, weehammy said:

PS: When are you stepping aside like you were supposed to when we paid you back?
🤷🏻‍♂️👋

That was never part of the agreement.

NaturalOrder74

Not got enough time to read through it all but am I right in thinking if I don’t do anything the steaks will just balance out for my season ticket money ? I’m fine with that to be honest 

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

I’m pretty sure we have 14 home games not 13. There’s a home game against Alloa that would have been played  the day we play Hibs and hasn’t yet been rescheduled.

Okay. The rest if my post applies.

just looking for clarity here.

Other than the 4 games being carried forward, am I right in reading part of this as being there are no refund options or credits on offer if you are a full paying/over 65 STH in Gold, silver bronze other than over 65's who can get a credit of groups of 3 games if the stadium reopens and you decline to attend

The poor tickets office, going to get lots of e-mails.

I guess it comes down to:

-  do you pay for the entertainment; or

- do you pay for the love of the club and the pursuit of promotion  and winning the trophies.

The former I guess you'll be want as much as you can get back;

The latter your looking for nothing back.

26 minutes ago, weehammy said:

🤷🏻‍♂️👋

PS that wasnt happening 

Francis Albert
26 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

That was never part of the agreement.

True but the controlling interest in the shares should have been transferred at least 6 months ago in accordance with the terms of Ann's agreement with FoH and so Anne's continuation in her role would have been at the discretion of FoH. 

As far as the new proposals are concerned they don't affect me. My ST money for this season is spent and I expect no future credit or benefit whatever happens this season, just to pay for future STs as usual.( I am fortunate and the whole Covid19 thing has saved me money ... I know others have been less fortunate).

The final few words in the explanation of the alternative options about it "really being quite simple" is however another example of poor communication. But well done for trying, whatever exactly it all means!

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Tams bird said:

I assumed months ago my money was just a donation

People keep posting this as though everyone else who did not consider it a donation or looked at the situation and felt there was no chance of attending games as having been in the wrong. 

Fort Vallance

FFS. I just want to see us starting next season in the top flight. I dont care how many credits I've used, how many games on line or discounts. Starts tonight. 

Dennis Reynolds
10 minutes ago, H2 said:

- do you pay for the love of the club and the pursuit of promotion  and winning the trophies.

I pay for both. I don't think it should be one or the other.

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

People keep posting this as though everyone else who did not consider it a donation or looked at the situation and felt there was no chance of attending games as having been in the wrong. 

I think that’s just your guilt kicking in. 😄

Francis Albert
14 minutes ago, H2 said:

I doubt many have paid for the entertainment in the last two years! Or if they did they should have been asking for compensation long before now.

How on earth are they going to serve the thousands of thirsty fans turning up to spend their hospitality vouchers on pre-match pints in the Supporters Bar once the fans get back in? Is Mrs. Budge going to roll up her sleeves and help out behind the bar? I hardly think so.

2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Also, have we clarified how you tell Hearts you do or do not wish to stream the games.

I understood it to be that in for one in for 'em all.  Which suits me just fine, by the way, but might not be for everyone. VPN and Hearts international from next season.

ps - Mafia sign-up in the Shed :lol: 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, H2 said:

Entertainment? Hearts? I might take a few credits to spend in the ship to buy more stuff I don’t need, but as you say it should be about the love of the club and trophies. I think the statement gives us the clarity we were looking for. 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I doubt many have paid for the entertainment in the last two years! Or if they did they should have been asking for compensation long before now.

Or credits towards Psychologist bills. 

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

I understood it to be that in for one in for 'em all.  Which suits me just fine, by the way, but might not be for everyone. VPN and Hearts international from next season.

ps - Mafia sign-up in the Shed :lol: 

I get that. But what if someone isn't in for any? How do they get their retail vouchers at the end of the season? Do they need to pinky promise that they never used any of the streams? 

And I have no time to be playing such games!

Edited by hughesie27

6 hours ago, comradejambo said:

As someone who wrote a complaint to the club afew weeks ago, I am happy with budges response. I never asked for a refund in my complaint but rather emphasised on the honesty and integrity element, with those less fortunate than myself being entitled to feel misled. 

For me, Budges response shows that the club have made a clear attempt to address this! Even for families with multiple season ticket holders, there is an emphasis that if you are not happy with the proposal, to talk to the club. Sure you will get a refund if you really need. 

As a result I am happy to let the club keep my cash. They need it!!! I will be Fully supporting the club next season (as every season) also. I hope others in the same boat as myself are also satisfied. 

:spoton:

1 hour ago, maroonsgotop said:

just looking for clarity here.

Other than the 4 games being carried forward, am I right in reading part of this as being there are no refund options or credits on offer if you are a full paying/over 65 STH in Gold, silver bronze other than over 65's who can get a credit of groups of 3 games if the stadium reopens and you decline to attend

That's my understanding, although the 4 games may not be carried forwards if we get cup home ties that are then streamed

The Treasurer

Probably been covered but I take it there is an option not to claim any refund /credit /vouchers if you are happy to help the club in these difficult times 

57 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I get that. But what if someone isn't in for any? How do they get their retail vouchers at the end of the season? Do they need to pinky promise that they never used any of the streams? 

Beats me 🤷‍♂️

You need to log in with your reference number so I guess there'd be some way of checking that. Can't think, if that's possible, that it would be impossible to quantify the number of games watched...

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

She'll never give up on this cash cow 

Would be very interesting to see her personal nett profit/loss at the end of her reign. Definitely wont be as much as people think.

A pretty generous solution in the end that seems to offer a full refund to anyone who wants one and tries to offer some form of non-cash compensation to those who aren't happy just handing over piles of cash to the club. There seems to be a lot of flexibility to pretty much meet the needs of everyone that raised legitimate concerns.

I think this solution proves what a mess of things the club has made of things up until now. This is entirely different to what they offered when they announced streaming a month or so ago, showing that they now accept that they completely botched that announcement, even if the statement from Ann doesn't actually acknowledge that mistake. Unfortunately in getting to this point they have burned through some good will of some fans, meaning those fans are less likely to be willing to just write off the balance of their money as a donation to the club. Mistakes like this by those running the club cost money.

Some have pointed out that the offer now being made is more generous than any other club in the UK. That is clearly going to cost the club money. Why are they in this position? Because they made a really bad business mistake in offering the guarantee in the first place. The club might have less money to spend on money next season as a result of this, but the people to blame for that will be those running the club, not the fans who have consistently financially backed the club over years and will continue to do so. 

1 hour ago, CostaJambo said:

How on earth are they going to serve the thousands of thirsty fans turning up to spend their hospitality vouchers on pre-match pints in the Supporters Bar once the fans get back in? Is Mrs. Budge going to roll up her sleeves and help out behind the bar? I hardly think so

Section on retail vouchers says they will be available to be used pre-Christmas and again later in the season at dates to be announced. The section on hospitality vouchers says "in line with the above" but not clear which bit of the above it related to. As a result I'd say it isn't clear if they will be available for use on match days once we can return to games or into next season. I'll wait on the detail of that one.

Edited by Saint Jambo

13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Probably been covered but I take it there is an option not to claim any refund /credit /vouchers if you are happy to help the club in these difficult times 

I’m assuming that by streaming and/or doing nothing else would trigger that option.