• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe how bad United are. Yes, they have less quality than Liverpool but the lack of organisation and fight is farcical. They need a scorched earth recruitment policy in the summer.

periodictabledancer

Utd just going through the motions, jogging around. Fernandes is an embarrassment.  Hopefully more goals to come. 

1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

I noticed that. 😁

and we think Scottish fitbas fixed ffs ? Being honest though ,I think Klopp could be playing and walk through these disheartened clowns ,I’m a fan of neither but ffs watching Pogba walking off? It was as if he was like ‘phukk this ‘ 🤮

periodictabledancer
Just now, maggieb said:

and we think Scottish fitbas fixed ffs ? Being honest though ,I think Klopp could be playing and walk through these disheartened clowns ,I’m a fan of neither but ffs watching Pogba walking off? It was as if he was like ‘phukk this ‘ 🤮

What my missus said. 

2 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

What my missus said. 

She’s a keeper obviously, sign her up for another 3 and half years 🤞🏻

Shooter McGavin

There isn’t a manager alive that can fix that Man Utd team.

Squad full of roasters who’ll let any manager down.

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Amen.  I’d bin the lot of them.

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Come on, Maloney would make them a team of battlers apparently. Still get beat though. Often. 

9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Come on, Maloney would make them a team of battlers apparently. Still get beat though. Often. 

He would be proud of this defeat. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

Ferguson would never have let it get this bad. The Moyes debacle was the beginning. He should have been given at least another window. Total disaster since Fergie retired.

periodictabledancer
39 minutes ago, maggieb said:

She’s a keeper obviously, sign her up for another 3 and half years 🤞🏻

😁

49 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I want man utd in the Europa qualifier. 

Take them to bits. 

😁

You think they're making the Europa League?  Might get them if we drop into the conference group stages.

periodictabledancer
5 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Ferguson would never have let it get this bad. The Moyes debacle was the beginning. He should have been given at least another window. Total disaster since Fergie retired.

Ferguson did. About  2 years after Moyes was sacked he said in the media he couldn't believe what a state Man Utd were behind the scenes and that it would take years to put right. Needless to say Sky et al didn't go near it.

21 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

He would be proud of this defeat. 

Aye, but he'd be annoyed at Liverpool for their celebrating

SectionDJambo

One thing is for sure.

Ben Woodburn isn’t getting anywhere near this Liverpool team. He really should have taken his chance with us, but seems to have let that slip away too.

Compare his impact with what Ellis Simms has done for us.

Lovely tribute to Ronaldo’s lost wee one.  :clap: 

Football doesn't matter a jot in comparison to this.

My sadness for the wee number 7 is immense .

Seymour M Hersh
17 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

One thing is for sure.

Ben Woodburn isn’t getting anywhere near this Liverpool team. He really should have taken his chance with us, but seems to have let that slip away too.

Compare his impact with what Ellis Simms has done for us.

Ellis really is built for this league, Ben, it would appear, not so much. 

RustyRightPeg
35 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Ferguson shafted Moyes IMO. He left him a ridiculously aged squad. Granted, Moyes signed Fellaini instead of Kroos/Thiago but it was always going to be a poisoned chalice. 

20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Lovely tribute to Ronaldo’s lost wee one.  :clap: 

Football doesn't matter a jot in comparison to this.

My sadness for the wee number 7 is immense .

Yes, fair play to the Liverpool fans who sang YNWA after 7 minutes.  Some things transcend footballing rivalries.  Ronaldo may be one of the greatest players of all time, with a whole host of footballing achievements and honours, but none of that can compensate for the loss of his child.

4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Ferguson shafted Moyes IMO. He left him a ridiculously aged squad. Granted, Moyes signed Fellaini instead of Kroos/Thiago but it was always going to be a poisoned chalice. 

How did he ‘shaft’ Moyes?

He didn’t deliberately leave, as you put it, a ‘ridiculously aged squad’ for Moyes to pick up on.

Your logic here is, quite frankly, wrong.

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Yes, fair play to the Liverpool fans who sang YNWA after 7 minutes.  Some things transcend footballing rivalries.  Ronaldo may be one of the greatest players of all time, with a whole host of footballing achievements and honours, but none of that can compensate for the loss of his child.

Beautifully put, Rob.  :clap:

Malinga the Swinga

Shocking display by Man Utd. Also shocking display by referee and VAR allowing Liverpool to keep 11 players on park. Wouldn't change result but that was clear red card, yet ref and VAR do nothing.

Over to Man City.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Shocking display by Man Utd. Also shocking display by referee and VAR allowing Liverpool to keep 11 players on park. Wouldn't change result but that was clear red card, yet ref and VAR do nothing.

Over to Man City.

Feck Man City.  👍

RustyRightPeg
9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

How did he ‘shaft’ Moyes?

He didn’t deliberately leave, as you put it, a ‘ridiculously aged squad’ for Moyes to pick up on.

Your logic here is, quite frankly, wrong.

Ferguson hand picked him. If Moyes had knocked the job back he’d have made him look like a mug. 

Go back and look at the squad he inherited. Yes there is names there that might make you defy the point but the likes of Ferdinand, Vidic, Giggs etc were all past it and on the way out. 

26 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Moyes didn't sign Fellaini , it was Woodward.

I suspect Moyes tipped him off about the contract situation but Woodward messed it up and paid way over the odds for him. 

9 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

And now he sits at every match looking down his nose at them. I still think Fergie has some say in what goes on at United.

I love seeing United like this growing up they won the league all the time everywhere you went you seen a Manchester United top where are they fans now ?

9 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Over to Man City.

Was Sideshow bobs two challenges not two yellows and avoided a sending off? Don’t think Naby deliberately tried to hurt Lingard but Bruno on Trent 😂 If that was Joe Newell or “Porto” for Hibs you would be wanting him off .

Edited by Stu_HMFC

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Was Sideshow bobs two challenges not two yellows and avoided a sending off? Don’t think Naby deliberately tried to hurt Lingard but Bruno on Trent 😂 If that was Joe Newell or “Porto” for Hibs you would be wanting him off .

No idea who Sideshow Bob is. You'd need to have Liverpool specs on to believe that stamp was accidental.

Ref could send them all off for all I care. No love for either club.

John Findlay
6 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

And now he sits at every match looking down his nose at them. I still think Fergie has some say in what goes on at United.

I love seeing United like this growing up they won the league all the time everywhere you went you seen a Manchester United top where are they fans now ?

Yet some of us are old enough to remember when they got relegated from the top flight after the 1973/74 season.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
6 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Roy Keane was right about Ferguson and The Rock of Gibraltar saga. Man U ended up with the Glazers.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

22 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Yet some of us are old enough to remember when they got relegated from the top flight after the 1973/74 season.

There is a good BT Sport documentary on that - the Doc really was a bit of a fud - you can see the anger in Willie Morgan's face when talking about him.

17 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Solskjaer had them playing to a decent enough level. Doubt they would have been worse. 

Again not unlike under Davie Moyes a lot of the squad seem to at best ignore Rangnick. 

John Findlay
33 minutes ago, briever said:

There is a good BT Sport documentary on that - the Doc really was a bit of a fud - you can see the anger in Willie Morgan's face when talking about him.

The Doc got them straight up the next season, and they beat all conquering Liverpool in the 1977 FA Cup final, after being beaten by then 2nd division Southampton in the final before.

The Doc did offload Willie Morgan to Bolton Wanderers.

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

The Doc got them straight up the next season, and they beat all conquering Liverpool in the 1977 FA Cup final, after being beaten by then 2nd division Southampton in the final before.

The Doc did offload Willie Morgan to Bolton Wanderers.

They absolutely spawned that final. I was there and Liverpool played them off the park.