English Premier League.

maroonlegions

48 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

👍 I thought there weren’t any trains for them though?

there is not any trains to euston until tuesday

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Not English Premier League related but FA Cup - can someone explain why the Man City v Liverpool semi is at 15:30 on Saturday and presumably live on tv? Isn’t this against British broadcasting rules?  Or was the date / kick off time wrong on Skybet?  I’m sure out game tomorrow (today) had to be finished by 14:45 as no live football was allowed to interfere with the 15:00 kick offs on a Saturday?

Because less than 50% of EPL and Championship league games are being played. 

Just now, Cade said:

FA cup 

Liverpool 2-0 up on city after a goalkeeper howler

:cornette:

it was a shocker

on another note i see spurs did not have a shot on target today at home in their loss v brighton

Malinga the Swinga

I appreciate City have injuries, but FFS, it's a semi final. Play your best keeper.

Imagine us leaving Gordon out today, it doesn't make sense.

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I appreciate City have injuries, but FFS, it's a semi final. Play your best keeper.

Imagine us leaving Gordon out today, it doesn't make sense.

Saw that City lineup and it was clear they hadn't a hope with that back line and keeper.  Is that really the best they had available?

10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Saw that City lineup and it was clear they hadn't a hope with that back line and keeper.  Is that really the best they had available?

for me it is their midfield, giving no protection. showing why fernandinho does not get many starts now

Brighton Jambo
22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it was a shocker

on another note i see spurs did not have a shot on target today at home in their loss v brighton

Between our win and the Brighton result it’s been a proper if Carlsberg did Saturday lunchtime kick offs type of day.  

Harry Potter
7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

What a goal 

aye but city are  shocking, no cover, 

Edited by Harry Potter

Malinga the Swinga

Pepe has out thought himself. Needlessly weakened team, just to try and show how clever he is.

Keeper to blame for second and third, and didn't cover himself in glory at first. What's the point of him playing. He threw semi final last year and hasn't learned his lesson.

Grealish looking worth every penny of his fee, or at least he would do if his fee was £100.

How anyone can believe Ake is a top player defies belief. He is utter dogshit, and always has been.

redtipsjambo

Linneker just said that MC / Liverpool wasn't the only semifinal, was expecting to see our goals, instead it was English Women😂

41 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Pepe has out thought himself. Needlessly weakened team, just to try and show how clever he is.

Keeper to blame for second and third, and didn't cover himself in glory at first. What's the point of him playing. He threw semi final last year and hasn't learned his lesson.

Grealish looking worth every penny of his fee, or at least he would do if his fee was £100.

How anyone can believe Ake is a top player defies belief. He is utter dogshit, and always has been.

I have honestly never seen Phil Fodden have a good game, yet all I read, or hear about him, you would have thought he was the next Diego Maradona! He was supposed to rip Scotland up for arse paper at the Euros last year, but if it wasn't for his stupid haircut you would have never known he played. 

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

City pull quick one back. Comeback on?

Tears and snotters.:illogical:

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Tears and snotters.:illogical:

Not from me. City got what they deserved. Would prefer Palace to win but think they'll struggle against Chelsea. 

You can't play second choice players against Liverpool and expect to win, especially with Zibi in goals.

Unknown user
21 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Everton fans seem more tolerable and don't have the cloud of entitlement following them. Both have shockers of accents though! 😄 

Exactly, a humble scouser is fine by me

The Real Maroonblood
29 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Not from me. City got what they deserved. Would prefer Palace to win but think they'll struggle against Chelsea. 

You can't play second choice players against Liverpool and expect to win, especially with Zibi in goals.

Hearts won and that’s all that matters.

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Hearts won and that’s all that matters.

That is most definitely 100% true.

Newcastle beat Leicester. 
Lots of clubs focussed on this season for not doing as well as expected but for some reason the press haven’t really been mentioning that Leicester have gone from the sharp end of the league to now being solidly mid table in 9th, and 17 points off a Champion’s League place. 

decided to put on match of the day 2 and the voiceover before it started said, something like "now for MOTD lets see who got injured". very crass considering ashley westwood sustained a serious injury today