• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

wolves giving it lage?

They're not singing their Jimmy Saville and 'Leeds are going down' songs now.

Leeds were 2-0 down and had 3 injuries first half. (1 Concussion sub).

Although Jimenez got sent off that also injured the Leeds keeper. 

So an amazing comeback. Great spirit with their young centre half Cresswell and young reserve goalkeeper who made a great save near end doing very well as injury subs. 

Amazingly suddenly Leeds look safe. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Malinga the Swinga

I have to admit, even I enjoyed second half. Where that came from I have no idea but red cards change games.

Great 3 points for Leeds.

Jimenez is unlucky but at the pace he was going he's banged into the Leeds keeper so don't think he can have any complaints.

Stupid unnecessary first booking was the problem.

21 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I have to admit, even I enjoyed second half. Where that came from I have no idea but red cards change games.

Great 3 points for Leeds.

The 3 Leeds goals were a bit crazy with kamikaze defending. Not sure how Wolves managed to concede all 3. 

The sending off maybe scrambled their heads and Leeds put constant pressure on you. 

Wolves manager claiming their players stopped for one of the goals because Leeds player was down injured. 

Edited by Mikey1874

14 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Sack their manager and suddenly Leeds look safe 👍

Just changed a few things to tighten things up. Leeds problem was facing conceding a goal every time they lost possession and from corners. He's deliberately not changed much at this stage. 

Marsch system is similar to Bielsa so it's not a great change for the players but he's done basic simple things to tighten things up. Things the pundits especially ex players have been saying all season. 

Spirit and energy of the team is very good. Last few games have been similar to Bielsa's first season where they won a few games in a row with last minute goals. 

Marsch was replacing Bielsa at end of season whatever happened. He's been chosen because his system is very similar. 

Edited by Mikey1874

28 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I wasn’t going to watch that as I’ve been watching too much football recently. Glad I decided to. 

Me too but ffs what a watch👏🏻

ShortmanRossco
10 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Sack their manager and suddenly Leeds look safe 👍

Rubbish. Absolutely won a watch tonight. 

ShortmanRossco
41 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

I thought he was howling tbf 🐺 

Toys out the pram. Don't blame him though, we stole that big style. 

jamtartan74
54 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Toys out the pram. Don't blame him though, we stole that big style. 

Ach mate I couldn’t care less, my reference was about wolves and howling that was all, epl can gtf in my humble opinion 😁

John Findlay
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Jimenez is unlucky but at the pace he was going he's banged into the Leeds keeper so don't think he can have any complaints.

Stupid unnecessary first booking was the problem.

Never a sending off, that was as accidental collision as you will get on the football field. Leeds goalie as much at fault as Jimenez, and that is no fault at all.

Nookie Bear

Watched the second half but that was a proper game. 

Tactics out the window, players getting stuck in, benches kicking off, players in the crowds, injury time winners and even another guy arrested for trying to get on the pitch. 

“Scenes”, I believe the kids call it. 

7 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Never a sending off, that was as accidental collision as you will get on the football field. Leeds goalie as much at fault as Jimenez, and that is no fault at all.

Maybe. Moutinho on Dallas was a red card though. And in perhaps the funniest event in a crazy game, the Wolves manager said their players stopped for the injury and forgot to defend as Leeds equalised whilst the referee played advantage. 

Wolves defending lost the game, not the referee. 

Edited by Mikey1874

John Findlay
31 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe. Moutinho on Dallas was a red card though. And in perhaps the funniest event in a crazy game, the Wolves manager said their players stopped for the injury and forgot to defend as Leeds equalised whilst the referee played advantage. 

Wolves defending lost the game, not the referee. 

Going down to ten men was a game changer.

4-0 to palace. the game changed when townsend got injured. everton were on top and the break in play gave palace a chance to regroup. from then there was only one winner

Nookie Bear
Just now, milky_26 said:

4-0 to palace. the game changed when townsend got injured. everton were on top and the break in play gave palace a chance to regroup. from then there was only one winner

Still brought on Gray though. 

Everton are clueless. An absolutely hopeless collection of disinterested individuals. 

Somebody called Burnley a “nothing” club but what are Everton? Barely had a shot on target and dull to watch. 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

That Olisse the Palace no.7 is different gravy. Viera is building a good side there, he's done a cracking job. 

their front 5 today, zaha, mateta, eze, gallagher and olise caused everton lots of problems

Soton were right in that; even at 2-1 down they almost equalised again.

City's 3rd and 4th came in quick succession and that killed it.

Looking like West Ham will need to win Europa League to be in Europe next season though maybe 8th place enough for Conference. 

Bentancur really is a Rolls Royce of a player. Does all the stuff Højbjerg does but better passing and close skills while managing to look unflustered. Stroller. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

#6 for Liverpool is way to casual. Not sure he’s getting what the FA cup means to the underdog. Especially this late in the tournament.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Wow. That looked offside.

It was, why did they draw the line on Jota's from his foot when his shoulder was ahead!? Yet they draw the defender from his shoulder.

VAR wrong again.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Looking like West Ham will need to win Europa League to be in Europe next season though maybe 8th place enough for Conference. 

Thursday nights extra time clearly affecting West Ham 

Commentators are ridiculous. Van Dyk heads the back of the forwards head as he clears the ball. According to Lee Dixon he “catches Van Dyk’s head” 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

And var not giving a pen.

:vrface:

not a pen for me. i would be raging if we conceded a penalty like that

SectionDJambo
8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

not a pen for me. i would be raging if we conceded a penalty like that

Forest player over hit the ball so probably correct decision. Goalkeeper took a chance that could have gone against him.

The no offside call looked a bit suspect though. Forwards should get the benefit of any doubt though, except if it’s against us.

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Forest player over hit the ball so probably correct decision. Goalkeeper took a chance that could have gone against him.

The no offside call looked a bit suspect though. Forwards should get the benefit of any doubt though, except if it’s against us.

i agree i think the jota goal was offside but you know you cant have VAR stopping liverpool chasing the quadruple