• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• soonbe110

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Found a way to alienate half the fan base a month before the season starts :pray:

yup, well done! All we had to do was concentrate on our own travails. Not convinced by Robbie's explanation.

5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Disgusted by this loan. 

Unless he helps take points off hibs and celtic. Then it will be funny.

Midden are dog shit. Its just another blunder even their youth coach is laughing at us. 

Soft as shite move from the board. Actually really angry with them. It was an opportunity to be strong and tell one of the clubs that ****ed us over to go **** themselves publicly. We shouldn't be doing the bridge building here. Its utterly embarrassing and subservient.

Edited by OTT

1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

Was told by someone who knows Jamie Langfield (St Mirren goalkeeping coach) that we have took no money for the loan. 

Hahahaha

Our board haven't got a spine. 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Disgusted by this loan. 

Unless he helps take points off hibs and celtic. Then it will be funny.

This is likely why Hearts thought they may as well do it, especially for the derby. Not so much help St Mirren as hinder Hibs (in the eyes of fans). They're unlikely to be keeping up with social media and are very possibly unaware of what dicks St Mirren fans have been the last few months to make St Mirren enemy number 1 for many Hearts fans.

Not sure this is something for Hearts fans to get at our own club for. There's enough of that already.

Toxteth O'Grady

We've bailed the SPFL out of the embarrassing situation of a team having to start with an outfield player in goal.

After what the SPFL did to us it is the most idiotic decision we could have made.

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Well, we keep doing it. Despite what we have to put up with.

That kinda reminds me of how Sevco have fleeced their fans since 2012. If the Hearts board are going to rely on unflinching above-and-beyond financial support then they should think again. It's almost as if they're treating us with a degree of contempt and that can only end badly. The potential losses? Huge. For what? So that Bobby can get a few games under his belt? Deary me!

18Jambo_dave74

At least we’ve got a fantastic restaurant, that’s the main thing. Maybe we’ll win an award from tripadvisor. 

With all the money we’re going to save on Bobby’s wage for a week we can make even more improvements to the catering department. 

34 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Aye. Genuinely think this will have been RN’s call though. 

Anyway it’s done now. As I say I hope he breaks some vermin legs.

And then does a Brellier on Paul McGowan.

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

This is likely why Hearts thought they may as well do it, especially for the derby. Not so much help St Mirren as hinder Hibs (in the eyes of fans). They're unlikely to be keeping up with social media and are very possibly unaware of what dicks St Mirren fans have been the last few months to make St Mirren enemy number 1 for many Hearts fans.

Not sure this is something for Hearts fans to get at our own club for. There's enough of that already.

Too late for fans not getting at the club. Club have already angered lots of their fans. If they are really that out of touch with the feelings of their customers then they need to be considering whether some of the staff are up to the job.

40 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Ah the post without thought

It is a player off the wage bill for a while at least....good news

A player who may well get regular football for a while and will be in the 'shop window' for a move if not to St Mirren...good news

You will not be complaining if by reducing the wage bill we can bring in a player in a position which is of more urgent need for us....good news

There is always the chance a keeper may be required by us should Gordon get injured but we signed cover as well...oh and with the late start to the season we can recall players in January should it be required

There's plenty of thought. 

On point 1 - a player off the wage bill for a week. That's, what, £1500 saved? In exchange for alienating a significant chunk of your customer base. Not great business sense to me. 

On point 2 - Again, he's in the shop window for 3 games. A week. Do you honestly think clubs will sign a goalie based on 3 games in the Scottish Premiership? 

Point 3 - Who the **** are we going to get in for the £1500 saved? 

If this was a long term loan, I'd be open to it. If it was released on a free, I'd be open to it. But it's not. I see absolutely minimal benefit, if any, to the club and instead I see us giving a huge boost to a club many Hearts fans would rather not exist. 

9 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Was told by someone who knows Jamie Langfield (St Mirren goalkeeping coach) that we have took no money for the loan. 

Nothing surprises me anymore from this spineless club 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
42 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Ah the post without thought

It is a player off the wage bill for a while at least....good news

A player who may well get regular football for a while and will be in the 'shop window' for a move if not to St Mirren...good news

You will not be complaining if by reducing the wage bill we can bring in a player in a position which is of more urgent need for us....good news

There is always the chance a keeper may be required by us should Gordon get injured but we signed cover as well...oh and with the late start to the season we can recall players in January should it be required

:rofl:

They’ve loaned him for seven days ffs

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Too late for fans not getting at the club. Club have already angered lots of their fans. If they are really that out of touch with the feelings of their customers then they need to be considering whether some of the staff are up to the job.

If you're reconsidering your support for Hearts because of this you're not really a Hearts fan.

MarkDevriesScores4

Those that are saying “he’s off the wage bill” are naive. Hearts will still be paying the majority of his wages and have already paid for Covid testing this week which is being used at St Mirren’s benefit, not hearts.

really poor decision by the club.

What if he plays a game for St Mirren, plays for us when he’s back and then we decide to sell him in the Jan window but can’t because he’s already played for 2 clubs in one season? Does that rule still apply?

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

If you're reconsidering your support for Hearts because of this you're not really a Hearts fan.

That's the thing though.

We keep supporting the club through thick and thin. 11,500 season tickets. For a ****ing 27 game Championship. When we don't even know when we'll actually be able to go to the games. 

That's completely ignoring the £10,000,000 that we've pumped in to the club since admin. Not Budge. Not Anderson. Us. When the club was going tits up, before Budge was even here, we chucked a million at it in some half arsed share issue, knowing the money was doing nothing other than keeping the lights on and padlocks off the gates. 

Again, and again, and again, we've came through for the club. We've helped it up when it's been on its knees. We've given it life saving cash transplants. We've cared for it, nurtured it, hell, even spruced up its home.

And what do we get in return? Thrown a deaf ear and ignored. In fact, even worse than that. Some faux pandering with #onlyhearts bullshit while they're literally giving a helping hand to a side that is almost universally despised by the fan base. 

The club just seem to have a complete inability to read the room at the moment. It's ****ing infuriating. 

Just now, rael11 said:

What if he plays a game for St Mirren, plays for us when he’s back and then we decide to sell him in the Jan window but can’t because he’s already played for 2 clubs in one season? Does that rule still apply?

Yep.

He's going nowhere if he plays for us. I don't think he'll go but he'd be aswell ****ing off.

Just now, Normthebarman said:

That's the thing though.

We keep supporting the club through thick and thin. 11,500 season tickets. For a ****ing 27 game Championship. When we don't even know when we'll actually be able to go to the games. 

That's completely ignoring the £10,000,000 that we've pumped in to the club since admin. Not Budge. Not Anderson. Us. When the club was going tits up, before Budge was even here, we chucked a million at it in some half arsed share issue, knowing the money was doing nothing other than keeping the lights on and padlocks off the gates. 

Again, and again, and again, we've came through for the club. We've helped it up when it's been on its knees. We've given it life saving cash transplants. We've cared for it, nurtured it, hell, even spruced up its home.

And what do we get in return? Thrown a deaf ear and ignored. In fact, even worse than that. Some faux pandering with #onlyhearts bullshit while they're literally giving a helping hand to a side that is almost universally despised by the fan base. 

The club just seem to have a complete inability to read the room at the moment. It's ****ing infuriating. 

Excellent post. 

Kidd’s Boots

It strikes me that Bobby and Doyle are not in Neilson's plans this season and more likely in the group that train with the hope of finding a move or loan. If this is the case, then good luck to Bobby, it's probably more first team action than he expected this season.

best in the land

Really pissed off with the club for this decision. 

This is how they thank the fans for the support they have had. 

Budge so i out of touch to do this. 

St mirren ffs! 

18Jambo_dave74
2 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

That's the thing though.

Fantastic post.

Remember when there were actual protests outside the ground to sack Levein and the atmosphere at games was poisonous because of the Football being served up? Well the board knew best didn’t they and the paying punters opinions were dismissed. 

They really haven’t got a clue.

2 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Fantastic post.

Remember when there were actual protests outside the ground to sack Levein and the atmosphere at games was poisonous because of the Football being served up? Well the board knew best didn’t they and the paying punters opinions were dismissed. 

They really haven’t got a clue.

I'll say this much for Levein. There's not a ****ing hope in hell Bobby would be in Paisley if he was still here. 

7 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

That's the thing though.

Fantastic post. 

The board really don't deserve the backing they've had from the fans. Time after time we've pitched in and for what? Complete incompetence and disdain. 

In the wrong hands. 

18Jambo_dave74
Just now, Normthebarman said:

I'll say this much for Levein. There's not a ****ing hope in hell Bobby would be in Paisley if he was still here. 

Agreed. 

Jim Goodwin having the cheek to complain about SPFL stance on covid.

"It would have made an absolute mockery of the league.

I find that extremely hard to accept. It's really disappointing that our own league would be willing to do that. I thought they would show a little bit of compassion and understanding."

No, the mockery of the league was when they happily expelled a team with quarter of the season to go. When teams like St Mirren showed zero compassion to Hearts and Partick as they voted against reconstruction.

He then goes on to say St Mirren owe us one in the future. Get stuffed. They owed us one in the summer. They showed they are a club with zero scruples.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54131865

Italian Lambretta

Interesting comments by Jim Goodwin praising the class of our club even with all the banter that's been going on. He says they (st liedown) owe Hearts big time for getting them out a hole. 

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I don't get why we couldn't just say no, just once. Say no to a transfer. Didn't have to be a big deal, just go nah we want him here this week. Instead we've made a ***** of ourselves, again. 

This. Would it be so hard to just do one tiny thing to keep the fans onside? Any benefits to the club here are absolutely miniscule. 

Bottom line is this match should never have been played today.  A team who has lost all its goalies and being told to just get on with it is being shown no support from the ruling body.  Yeah, we know how that feels.

If this had happened to us we'd be apoplectic.  And yes, it will never be allowed to happen to either of the erse cheeks.

I think St Midden fans should be big enough to eat some humble pie.  Goodwin was very generous in his praise for our attitude (despite the `banter` that's been happening) and their scummy fans should listen to his words and cut the crap.

MarkDevriesScores4
4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I find that extremely hard to accept. It's really disappointing that our own league would be willing to do that. I thought they would show a little bit of compassion and understanding."

No, the mockery of the league was when they happily expelled a team with quarter of the season to go. When teams like St Mirren showed zero compassion to Hearts and Partick as they voted against reconstruction.

He then goes on to say St Mirren owe us one in the future. Get stuffed. They owed us one in the summer. They showed they are a club with zero scruples.

Spot on 

5 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

**** Goodwin. What exactly does he think his wee, tinpot, shitey, covid infested hole of a club can offer us? I want nothing from that club other than their ****ing extinction. 

6 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Bottom line is this match should never have been played today.  A team who has lost all its goalies and being told to just get on with it is being shown no support from the ruling body.  Yeah, we know how that feels.

If this had happened to us we'd be apoplectic.  And yes, it will never be allowed to happen to either of the erse cheeks.

I think St Midden fans should be big enough to eat some humble pie.  Goodwin was very generous in his praise for our attitude (despite the `banter` that's been happening) and their scummy fans should listen to his words and cut the crap.

SPFL are an absute bunch of charlatans.   Doncaster's statement reveals his complete disconnect, not only from the problem in this instance,  but from the game in general. 

Celtic's goalkeepers all out, do you think the game would have been postponed?   

Darn tootin'. 

29 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

It strikes me that Bobby and Doyle are not in Neilson's plans this season and more likely in the group that train with the hope of finding a move or loan. If this is the case, then good luck to Bobby, it's probably more first team action than he expected this season.

If he plays for Hearts then he can't move to another club under the '3 clubs in a season' rule. So if we really are trying to move him on, he can't play for us after his loan spell.

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

SPFL are an absute bunch of charlatans.   Doncaster's statement reveals his complete disconnect, not only from the problem in this instance,  but from the game in general. 

Celtic's goalkeepers all out, do you think the game would have been postponed?   

Darn tootin'. 

That's a point...did Celtic not have any spare goalies kicking about?

12 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

If he plays for Hearts then he can't move to another club under the '3 clubs in a season' rule. So if we really are trying to move him on, he can't play for us after his loan spell.

That is an odd one to be fair.