St Mirren player tests positive for Covid - Zlamal signs on loan

Jamie86

1 minute ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Is JJ not our stand in DOF? Can’t believe he’d have agreed to this.

The club happy to give it the “Only Hearts” patter to get season tickets, pledges, one off donations, money spent in the shop, skyline restaurant, gorgie suite etc. As soon as the support need the club to make a decision (and not a hard ******* decision by the way) they roll over and **** the bed.

For fart too long now Budge, the board, FOH, staff and the players have been all talk. Sick of being taken as a mug.

Been soft as shite on and off the pitch for far too long now and it’s got us nowhere.

its about time we had a proper siege mentality and not a pretend one.

lets hope us the fans show the club how it’s done when fans are allowed back to away games by making sure we go through with our boycott.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• soonbe110

18 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

It needs an absolute clear out of the board.

Spot on mate, they’re absolutely clueless. Get every single one of them out. 

Budge would have had nothing to do with this, btw.

Robbies decision at the end of the day.

Say what you want but I doubt Levein would have been as charitable.

7 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

The week started with St Mirren taking tbe piss out of us and its ending with Hearts doing the same

Sums it up perfectly. Sickener! 🤬

18Jambo_dave74
6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Been soft as shite on and off the pitch for far too long now and it’s got us nowhere.

lets hope us the fans show the club how it’s done when fans are allowed back to away games by making sure we go through with our boycott.

Totally agree, we’re absolutely gutless hence why the **** being served up was tolerated by the board for so long.

Spent the summer hoping for a siege mentality but this has just proven there’s absolutely no chance of that happening. What’s the ******* point when the club just roll over like this (again). I’ve got no interest in any more away games and tbh I’m still not in the mood to go to Tynie and support the squad full of losers that put us in this position.

Edited by 18Jambo_dave74

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

The way the club are behaving I fully expect that when the supporters refuse to buy tickets for away games the Hearts Board will send money on our behalf to our opponents with an apology for our non attendance.

I am at this time I am seriously

SHAKING WITH RAGE 

MarkDevriesScores4

Paisley is riddled with Covid cases atm and St Mirren have had multiple players effected. I would not be surprised if bobby tests positive within the next few weeks.

stupid move from whatever angle you look at it.

knowing hearts, we won’t be getting his full wage paid by st Mirren. Paying money to a player to play for st Mirren is ludicrous given the last 6 months.

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

The way the club are behaving I fully expect that when the supporters refuse to buy tickets for away games the Hearts Board will send money on our behalf to our opponents with an apology for our non attendance.

I am at this time I am seriously

SHAKING WITH RAGE 

This!

16 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I understand why folk are getting wound up, however most on here think Bobby is a joker and abysmal keeper so why getting so pissed of about it.

I happen to think Bobby is an ok goalie and I’m more worried about him getting injured as Gordon is just recently back from injury and would leave us well short 

He’s a better keeper than Doyle, though both are blighted by brain farts.

If Robbie sees loaning Bobby out as useful, to us, then so be it.

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Paisley is riddled with Covid cases atm and St Mirren have had multiple players effected. I would not be surprised if bobby tests positive within the next few weeks.

stupid move from whatever angle you look at it.

knowing hearts, we won’t be getting his full wage paid by st Mirren. Paying money to a player to play for st Mirren is ludicrous given the last 6 months.

You made that last bit up though.   

39 minutes ago, poultry said:

While I hate the fact we're helping that horrible little club, I would love to see him play a blinder today.

I'm with you on the first part .... but I'd prefer that  he lets in 3 or 4  every game (even today). At least it might shut the St Midden fans up a bit.   

38 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Negatives

- Annoys lots of our supporters, the people the club is massively reliant on to keep afloat.

- Means that if Zlamal plays at all for Hearts this season he can't play for another team, reducing our options for cutting costs in January when Stone is fit and Doyle returns from loan.

Positives

- We save 7 days of one players wages.

- We build some mythical goodwill with another club. The kind of good will that did us zero good when it mattered this summer.

Massive mistake by the club. I generally defend the club and Budge, but really really poor on this occasion.

Correct. Although I don’t think we are that struggling where we are looking to save on a weeks wage.

The only people benefiting here is St Mirren. They will use him for 7 days and then send him back saying thanks very much. Few weeks later they will be back to posting about us on Twitter again. 

Meanwhile we have pissed off a large amount of our fans and look like we are trying to be pals with the same scumbags who shafted us.

MarkDevriesScores4
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You made that last bit up though.   

I did make it up but do you genuinely believe that st Mirren are paying his full wage and covering all testing costs? Naive if so.

So that's it confirmed. The club couldn't give a **** about its fans or supporters unless it involves milking us for every last penny. We're nothing to them. Our voices and opinions matter not a ****ing jot. All that matters is how much ****ing cash they can wring out of us. 

I've backed the board, the players, the ****ing management, non-****ing stop through this. Backed Ann, Robbie, Cathro, Levein, Stendel, backed the signings they've made and the massive overspend on the new stand. 

But this complete about turn from #onlyhearts to "Let's build relationships" and then helping the very same ****ers who've screwed us over ****ing twice now, it's an absolute slap in the ****ing face. 

Club don't give a shiny shite about us. If they're not careful, it won't be long before we stop giving  a **** about them. 

And this latest slap in face ladies and gentlemen, is the perfect illustration of why we find ourselves where we are today. The club is soft as shit from top to bottom.

#onlyHearts

#absolutejoke

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's actually funny how much those who don't mind this happening don't get how the majority of fans are feeling. That feeling of us against the world was going to carry us through this weird season, no matter what happened. Then we have this and the club shatter an illusion. That's why there is anger.

4 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I did make it up but do you genuinely believe that st Mirren are paying his full wage and covering all testing costs? Naive if so.

For 7 days, I do. 

Just now, Normthebarman said:

So that's it confirmed. The club couldn't give a **** about its fans or supporters unless it involves milking us for every last penny. We're nothing to them. Our voices and opinions matter not a ****ing jot. All that matters is how much ****ing cash they can wring out of us. 

I've backed the board, the players, the ****ing management, non-****ing stop through this. Backed Ann, Robbie, Cathro, Levein, Stendel, backed the signings they've made and the massive overspend on the new stand. 

But this complete about turn from #onlyhearts to "Let's build relationships" and then helping the very same ****ers who've screwed us over ****ing twice now, it's an absolute slap in the ****ing face. 

Club don't give a shiny shite about us. If they're not careful, it won't be long before we stop giving  a **** about them. 

Ah the post without thought

It is a player off the wage bill for a while at least....good news

A player who may well get regular football for a while and will be in the 'shop window' for a move if not to St Mirren...good news

You will not be complaining if by reducing the wage bill we can bring in a player in a position which is of more urgent need for us....good news

There is always the chance a keeper may be required by us should Gordon get injured but we signed cover as well...oh and with the late start to the season we can recall players in January should it be required

In related news,  Leeane seems to have suddenly realised what most of us have been saying for months - there's no such thing as a football bubble.  Wonder if she's told Rod and his JRG yet ......

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, CJGJ said:

A player who may well get regular football for a while and will be in the 'shop window' for a move if not to St Mirren...good news

You will not be complaining if by reducing the wage bill we can bring in a player in a position which is of more urgent need for us....good news

There is always the chance a keeper may be required by us should Gordon get injured but we signed cover as well...oh and with the late start to the season we can recall players in January should it be required

If he subsequently plays for us he won't be able to move elsewhere in January. Keep on condescending though.

23 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Budge would have had nothing to do with this, btw.

Robbies decision at the end of the day.

Say what you want but I doubt Levein would have been as charitable.

Surprised JJ has been so charitable though, tbh.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If he subsequently plays for us he won't be able to move elsewhere in January. Keep on condescending though.

How do you know Robbie would want to move him out in January anyway ?

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He's says in an equally condescending style. 

2 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Surprised JJ has been so charitable though, tbh.

Aye. Genuinely think this will have been RN’s call though. 

Anyway it’s done now. As I say I hope he breaks some vermin legs.

I am raging about this.

I took the option to renew my season tickets, 5 of them in the main stand,  using the 2 payment option.  I'm seriously considering not making the 2nd payment of this.  I cannot actually describe how angry I am with the Hearts senior management/board 'team' just now.

4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

How do you know Robbie would want to move him out in January anyway ?

Nobody knows but going through with this charade removes that option.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If...... and if there is anyone who needs to be treated in that fashion it's you...nothing like going overboard with the fake anger...'shattering an illusion'...come on be serious

If we follow your logic we would refuse to transfer players to any of that long list of clubs who have 'sought to do us harm' even if it was in our interests to do so...you know the clubs interests which you purport to support

It really is mad like. I mean in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal but to allow something that they must have known 90% of fans would be annoyed about, after all that's happened, when it was so easy to just say no and take a rare W. Ridiculous situation that we really didn't need to be in. 

3 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Aye. Genuinely think this will have been RN’s call though. 

Anyway it’s done now. As I say I hope he breaks some vermin legs.

Not like RN to misread the mood. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

So, do we want  Bobby to play well or badly this afternoon?

Personally, I’m pretty indifferent. 

He’s done nothing wrong imo so I’d want him to play well for his own confidence. 

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It's actually funny how much those who don't mind this happening don't get how the majority of fans are feeling. That feeling of us against the world was going to carry us through this weird season, no matter what happened. Then we have this and the club shatter an illusion. That's why there is anger.

It's the overreaction that is already dividing us though. There is no way this has been done with the intention of being charitable.

The decision has been taken that it is in Bobby and the club's interest for him to play a few games. The argument about us not being able to move him on in January is definitely an issue that needed to be weighed up and probably the most significantnegativefor me.

The biggest risk with this now is that we allow it to trigger our support to implode. We need to stay united and that is within our control.

2 hours ago, Boof said:

Risk of COVID-19: high

Risk of getting crocked by some Hibs clogger: high

Risk of Hearts not being able to get him out the door this season: high

Risk of Hearts fans being mightily pissed off at those in charge at Hearts: high

Benefit to Hearts: none that I can see. Waiting with bated breath for an explanation from Robbie/Ann.

Point No.3 already happened. So, there we go; Hearts fans divided. If we'd simply and politely rebuffed for the good reasons already mentioned (he's OUR back-up 'keeper, risk to OUR club, rules vis-a-vis playing for 2 teams jeopardising a transfer, etc) then I'm pretty sure there would've been nigh-on 100% support for that.

Point No.4: Let's see what our club have to say. Cannae wait but winnae haud ma breath!

Also htis now potentially exposes one of our players to an environment where this flaming virus has been prevalent,

I can bet you my house that the SPFL/SFA will not show us the same leeway that the green hooped ***** or those sheep shagging deviants were shown.  We will be made to shut up shop faster than a Celtic board member stoops to pick up a dropped 50p.

We will also be blamed and vilified if any outbreak at us causes the total shutdown of Scottish Football by the SG.  I 100% guarantee it.

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

If...... and if there is anyone who needs to be treated in that fashion it's you...nothing like going overboard with the fake anger...'shattering an illusion'...come on be serious

If we follow your logic we would refuse to transfer players to any of that long list of clubs who have 'sought to do us harm' even if it was in our interests to do so...you know the clubs interests which you purport to support

Correct. I would not be doing business with anyone bar those on a very small good guy list.

17 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

You realise he is only off the wage bill for 7 days? A pretty insignificant saving.

We are likely to need Zlamal to play at some point between now and the end of December. At that point Stone comes back from injury and Doyle back from loan and you'd think we would want to off load a keeper. At that stage we won't be able to off load Zlamal for 5 months all for the sake of saving 7 days wages. Is that really worth it?

7 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

It's the overreaction that is already dividing us though. There is no way this has been done with the intention of being charitable.

The decision has been taken that it is in Bobby and the club's interest for him to play a few games. The argument about us not being able to move him on in January is definitely an issue that needed to be weighed up and probably the most significantnegativefor me.

The biggest risk with this now is that we allow it to trigger our support to implode. We need to stay united and that is within our control.

Or the club could take the fans opinions into consideration, even occasionally. The fans won’t unite behind such shitty decisions. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Or the club could take the fans opinions into consideration, even occasionally. The fans won’t unite behind such shitty decisions. 

The next time these idiots have the audacity to use 'only hearts' will make for interesting reading. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Good money spinner. 

:P

Beat me to it. 

Enthusiasm for the new season draining out of me as we speak. 

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Correct. I would not be doing business with anyone bar those on a very small good guy list.

th-3.jpeg

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Doing business is fine if it's beneficial to us. If we want to sign a player from St Mirren then go for it or if they want to sign Bobby permanently and get him off our wage bill- no problem. 

Doing these ***** a favour though? Ludicrous. I don't care if they pay his wages for a week or pay a token fee we should he telling them to beat it in no uncertain terms. Typical Hearts though. 

The Future's Maroon

Disgusted at this, shouldn’t be helping anyone out and Robbie dressing it up as well doesn’t help.

Only Hearts lasted long didn’t it.

Edited by The Future's Maroon