• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• Nookie Bear

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hello, I am Bobby. Nice to meet you. I look forward to playing for the famous St Mirren.

p168196.jpg

🤣🤣

3 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

It would only be an emergency loan, so he'd only be gone for a few weeks. We'd barely save any salary. 

Ah, in that case, f&÷k them.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

As much as I despise st lie down - it has to be option a !

F T H 

St Mirren for me. They're top of the hit list. Hibs will be around forever for our amusement. Just want St Mirren gone for good.

NaturalOrder74

Bit of a catch 22 really, I think all things considered I’d probably rather hibs lose than at mirren and if we get a decent bit of cash and some game time for Bobby I see more positives than cons to be honest 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Beating Hibs is surely the priority.

Would be funny. 

Nah tell st midden to f...k off and never come.  back !!!!!  🖕🖕🖕🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

54 minutes ago, NLTFTh said:

St liedown can **** off and Die..

Tin pot snakes...

Like it m8🤣🤣🤣🐍🐍🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Guest ToqueJambo

I don't really care if we loan them Bobby or not but a Tweet from Hearts saying something like "We can confirm St Mirren came to us begging to borrow a goalie. We told them to RAM IT. Good luck on Saturday guys #heartbreaker" would be the most satisfying outcome

Followed by Bobby taking out 5 Hibs players, scoring 5 own goals and kicking Obika up the arse.

Edited by ToqueJambo

I don't want us helping any club which voted against us in any way whatsoever.  Covid seems to be on rise in Scotland and I deeply regret that but if it piles more financial pressure on these scabby clubs, good.

1 hour ago, OTT said:

Reject it out of hand. 

Absolutely no way we should be entertaining these ****witts. Trying to be wide earlier in the week with that heartbreaker nonsense and now coming cap in hand? **** right off ya weirdos.

Sorry to be lazy but could you point me to that information or better just tell me what mirren said, please. It's interesting me. 

Edited by HMFC01

6 minutes ago, Heart of Darkness said:

Sorry guys I missed the 'heartbreaker' stuff 🤨 what did they say? 🤔

Edited by Mikey1874

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What did it say?

See above

Not deleted - actually their pinned top tweet 

Edited by Mikey1874

wattie exploited
19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I don't really care if we loan them Bobby or not but a Tweet from Hearts saying something like "We can confirm St Mirren came to us begging to borrow a goalie. We told them to RAM IT. Good luck on Saturday guys #heartbreaker" would be the most satisfying outcome

Followed by Bobby taking out 5 Hibs players, scoring 5 own goals and kicking Obika up the arse.

that made me laugh now that would be funny :rifle:

Heart of Darkness
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

**** St Mirren! I would always want a Hibs loss, but maybe this time a draw with a couple of St Mirren injuries. 😠

An emergency short term loan would be all benefit to them and pretty much no benefit to us. Even if they hadn't taken pleasure in screwing us over in the summer it would be a bad plan. If he played for St Mirren, then played for us in a league cup game, he wouldn't be able to play for anyone else this season which makes it impossible to get him off the books if that option comes up. If they wanted to pay us £200k for a permanent transfer that might be different.

Given their attitude to our expulsion I'll be really unimpressed if we do them a favour. Remember the reason they have a game tomorrow and we don't is they voted for our expulsion and voted against reconstruction.

16 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't want us helping any club which voted against us in any way whatsoever.  Covid seems to be on rise in Scotland and I deeply regret that but if it piles more financial pressure on these scabby clubs, good.

Them paying to get Bobby will cost them

more money than not getting Bobby so any financial pressure is increased. If it is worth doing financially for us and doesn't disrupt our preparations we should do it imo. 

Guest ToqueJambo
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

See above

Not deleted - actually their pinned top tweet 

It's incredible. There's banter. Then there's openly celebrating another club's (and their employees) misfortune during a global crisis. (Before then running to them crying asking for a goalie). Between them and Hibs it's like football clubs' social media accounts have ben taken over by 15 year olds.

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Them paying to get Bobby will cost them

more money than not getting Bobby so any financial pressure is increased. If it is worth doing financially for us and doesn't disrupt our preparations we should do it imo. 

Absolutely not IMO. 

This club has been royally shafted by an SPFL collective,  of which St Mirren was one of the more vocal members. 

We should politely decline their approach for Bobby. If we don't,  it'll tell me all I need to know about how soft our Board has become. 

Only Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's incredible. There's banter. Then there's openly celebrating another club's (and their employees) misfortune during a global crisis. (Before then running to them crying asking for a goalie). Between them and Hibs it's like football clubs' social media accounts have ben taken over by 15 year olds.

I think they are trying to get Hibs fans interested in coughing up £12.50 on the back of it. 

2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Absolutely not IMO. 

This club has been royally shafted by an SPFL collective,  of which St Mirren was one of the more vocal members. 

We should politely decline their approach for Bobby. If we don't,  it'll tell me all I need to know about how soft our Board has become. 

Only Hearts. 

Certainly seems to be the popular view  

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think they are trying to get Hibs fans interested in coughing up £12.50 on the back of it. 

Not easy to get to get that kind of money from a hibs supporter when they have another high cost spending priority.

18Jambo_dave74

St Mirren’s chief executive, manager and goalkeeper coach all publicly made comments about Hearts and our ‘relegation’.

Their fans (including the **** that runs P&B) have been taking the **** for months now trying to invent some sort of rivalry with us. Did they not get a cardboard cut out of Budge to sit in their Lego built stand? 

This very week their own official social media account has embarrassingly been trolling us and cosying up to Hibs.

I don’t even need to mention their shameful 

historical acts.

They now have the nerve to ask to borrow our goalie? I’ll be ******* disgusted if we agree to this. Would prove beyond doubt what a soft touch we are - I’d hoped that the last 6 months would put an end to that and that the club were now on the same page as the supporters ( Only Hearts). Aside from all that, do we really want to be sending one of our employees to that Covid riddled cesspit.

Doctor FinnBarr
27 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Its like zoomer v zoomer.

St Mirren not having a goalkeeper for today’s match is not our problem 

now is the time for Ann Budge to show loyalty to the fans and do

the proper thing and don’t allow any loan deal to happen.

We should say no to the mini Celtic, especially after their recent attitude. 

Also for Bobby’s health, as there seems to be risk at St Mirren.  

So, say no, and say why.  

Give them Harry stone for a couple of weeks. At least there would be some benefit to us as he gains some experience in a shite team that will face lots of shots. 

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Give them Harry stone for a couple of weeks. At least there would be some benefit to us as he gains some experience in a shite team that will face lots of shots. 

No. Let’s not.