*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Just now, jonesy said:

Aye, and I could have had a threesome with Jennifers Aniston and Lopez.

He won the ball hard but fair. Nothing wrong with that - it's the type of tackle that should be getting plaudits. Stopped an opposition counter attack. 

Retrospective punishment - with that weirdo hipster Foster joking that he should have been jailed - for a tackle that even five or six years ago wouldn't have been deemed a foul. The game's up. 

disagree. Even the sportscene pundits say its a horror tackle as well.If that was done to a Hearts player i'd be screaming for a straight red

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, jonesy said:

'Held to account' - wee boys in tracksuits and older ******s that should know better who enjoy pretending they are paramilitary freedom fighters while struggling to fend off an attack of the steak bake munchies aren't going to holding anyone to account, unless they mean they'll be moaning about it on bloody Twitter. Pond life.

Excellent summary of the gangrene brigade and to be honest all the other wee plastics that follow that rancid club. 

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The fans don’t hahahahaha 

9A21C70F-580F-43C8-875D-9F53D4FA4F0C.jpeg

Ffs bring back the days of the casuals and get this new hipster ultra culture nonsense TF.

'Held to Account' I'll bet Lawell is quaking in his boots.

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Ffs bring back the days of the casuals and get this new hipster ultra culture nonsense TF.

Hilarious eh 😂

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Ooh now you're talking.

I can't stand this modern thing of organised displays, obsession over banners, megaphones, everyone wearing the same uniform, stickers on lamposts, own websites ffs

Turn up, support your team and don't take crap from the opposition fans. Wearing decent clothes should be a given.

10 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

He could have broken the guys ankle

That applies to a lot of tackles.

He didn't break his ankle and he got the ball. Play on.

Laughable listening to the likes of Richard Foster and Michael Stewart patronise us with their comments about how bad a tackle it was.

Edited by Nookie Bear

10 hours ago, jonesy said:

Jason Holt has been banned for two games (retrospectively) for this tackle.

Jason Holt: Livingston midfielder gets two-game ban for tackle - BBC Sport

He won the ball. Modern football is rubbish.

Agreed. A good fair hard tackle. Received many and gave many out.

Injury in football is part and parcel of the game. If you are worried about being injured then football is not for you.

2 hours ago, Barack said:

There are certain elements within the Green Brigade, that aren't little arseholes on a day out. Lawell's already been "advised" by certain people in Ireland, with links to the Green Brigade, on things in the past.

The above letter is just pomposity. But there's an undercurrent in that lot, no doubt.

Yeah, an undercurrent of trampy wee wankers trying to elevate themselves to the heady heights of being the new Tommy Sheridan. 😆

42 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Looks like you and I played and enjoyed a different sport to the modern game, John.

Fifa are trying to make football non-contact. Total nonsense. 

People trying to compare Maradona with Messi and Ronaldo. There is no comparison. Maradona was kicked and kicked back. You just have to look at Messi and Ronaldo the wrong way and you get a foul against you.

28 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Fifa are trying to make football non-contact. Total nonsense. 

People trying to compare Maradona with Messi and Ronaldo. There is no comparison. Maradona was kicked and kicked back. You just have to look at Messi and Ronaldo the wrong way and you get a foul against you.

Some of the stats around Maradona were ridiculous when you see how often he was fouled.

He was fouled 23 times in one game against Italy (by one player? Gentile?) He ended up getting booked for complaining.

For comparison, Jack Grealish is most fouled in EPL and draws around 4 per game.

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Some of the stats around Maradona were ridiculous when you see how often he was fouled.

He was fouled 23 times in one game against Italy (by one player? Gentile?) He ended up getting booked for complaining.

For comparison, Jack Grealish is most fouled in EPL and draws around 4 per game.

Three games for out and out fouling.

Brazil v Portugal group game World Cup 1966. See the hammering Pele took.

Chelsea v Leeds United FA cup final and replay 1970. Jack Charlton dishing it and taking it.

Celtic v Atletico Madrid European Cup sèmi final 1974. Jimmy Johnstone assaualted everytime he got the ball. 

All well worth watching on you tube.

8 hours ago, Barack said:

There are certain elements within the Green Brigade, that aren't little arseholes on a day out. Lawell's already been "advised" by certain people in Ireland, with links to the Green Brigade, on things in the past.

The above letter is just pomposity. But there's an undercurrent in that lot, no doubt.

I've heard similar mainly from Rangers fans mind you.

I wonder if despite signs of support this might be the end for Lennon should they not come back to win.

Experience tells you they will but half time and still they are 1-0 down

4 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Shouldn't care? Feck them, back stabbing b'stards!  😆

I'll enjoy it from the laughter aspect but I'll probably be more pissed off we're so ****ing useless as it totally opens the cup up.

Still think they'll win today though. Not sure County are capable of holding out. 

Just now, neilnunb said:

I'll enjoy it from the laughter aspect but I'll probably be more pissed off we're so ****ing useless as it totally opens the cup up.

Still think they'll win today though. Not sure County are capable of holding out. 

TBF a win would take the pressure of Lenny for a wee while longer... look on it as a win-win situation

Damn! That's a blow. It means Lennon won't be in charge for the Cup Final. No idea who they'll go for. Hopefully someone who turns out to be shite. Wouldn't surprise me if the players have been throwing games to get him the bag.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Just now, SwindonJambo said:

Damn! That's a blow. It means Lennon won't be in charge for the Cup Final. No idea who they'll go for. Wouldn't surprise me if the players have been throwing games to get him the bag.

The bag 😂

I look forward to the implosion from the most entitled set of throbbers in Scotland. 

Hope it stings. Particularly you, Bonner, you freeloading twonk. 

46 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

Just makes yesterday's result more frustrating. 

This. 

Always like seeing ceptic get cuffed but need to get our own house in order.  

lennon surely be away before cup final now - disappointing  

opens up the league cup..which were out off- infuriating 

3 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

Just seen the celtic vs County scoreline. 

If that stays the same. Theres no way he will still be in charge for the cup final 😭

It’s very bad news.

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Rather Celtic won to be honest so Lennon stays plus gives hibs a better chance if bigger clubs are knocked out 

Not panicking while Rangers stay in