• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could learn a thing or two from Rangers here. We are the 'Rangers'of the championship.

They keep getting into the opposition box as much as possible. Quick passing, barely any passing back. People complain they keep getting penalties... but it's clear to see why when they're spending so much time in the oppositions half. They're taking shots when they get any opening, not just trying to control possession and pass forward, they're making runs. There's feck all stopping us playing like this for the rest of the season. 

Hopefully they will score 3 or 4 more to boost the goal difference even more. They look a really good side tbh. 
I take no pleasure saying that but anything to stop these filthy mhanks getting their 9.75 in a row

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hopefully they will score 3 or 4 more to boost the goal difference even more. They look a really good side tbh. 
I take no pleasure saying that but anything to stop these filthy mhanks getting their 9.75 in a row

Aye Fozzy.

7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

I Wouldn't go as far as that

I would.  **** Celtic.  Rangers tried are on the good list this year too.

12 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

I Wouldn't go as far as that

Rangers were the only team in the premiership to openly support us against being demoted and they're also the only team that can stop the mhanky mob getting their tainted 9.75 in a row so they have my support this season, until we get back up.

Eddie Howe to Celtic by middle of next week. DR and others running with this tonight apparently. Hope not, keep Lennon till the cup final and we’ve got a right good chance.

Just now, Sertse said:

Rangers were the only team in the premiership to openly support us against being demoted and they're also the only team that can stop the mhanky mob getting their tainted 9.75 in a row so they have my support this season, until we get back up.

Corrrrrct.  Get the sheep pumped. 

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Aye good list, 🙂, booo to the bad list

5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

ahh ok  and here is me thinking that their "support" as you say was all about the mhanks being awarded the title..silly me

Edited by Hearts007

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Can barely hear commentary because they've decided to pump the crowd noise up so high.

The sound crew must have had a hell of a time editing Ibrox crowd noise to take all the party songs out of it. 

2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Bah, another deflection.    Aberdeen get overrated by myself.    Falling apart. 

shambles bud, mind you their fans think they are super

Penalty ho ho

Edited by Harry Potter

10 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Sevco voted against reconstruction.

Edited by John Findlay

William H. Bonney
15 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Behave yourself. Rangers are never on the good list. **** them. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Anyone up for the Aberdeen forum(s).

I’ll be peeking soon. Absolute roasters on that.  This is brilliant. Hopefully 6 or 7

46 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Everytime I see that Hedges' hairband I have a good chuckle. Just ridiculous. 😀

Obviously never checks the mirror before going out onto the pitch.

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Sevco voted against reconstruction.

Sevco made a reconstruction proposal that would have saved Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer from relegation.

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, Sertse said:

We could learn a thing or two from Rangers here. We are the 'Rangers'of the championship.

They keep getting into the opposition box as much as possible. Quick passing, barely any passing back. People complain they keep getting penalties... but it's clear to see why when they're spending so much time in the oppositions half. They're taking shots when they get any opening, not just trying to control possession and pass forward, they're making runs. There's feck all stopping us playing like this for the rest of the season. 

Just the manager and the players it would seem. 

You’re right though. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, JDK2020 said:

Sevco made a reconstruction proposal that would have saved Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer from relegation.

Aye by putting their Colts in the bottom tier and allowing promotion up to the Championship.

Rangers were only looking after themselves, let’s not kid ourselves. 

1 minute ago, kila said:

Aye by putting their Colts in the bottom tier and allowing promotion up to the Championship.

Correct

Just now, kila said:

So you are happy that Hearts are where they are as long as Rangers don't have their colts in the bottom division? That's joined up thinking for you.  

Impressive performance by Rangers. But then again it should be considering they pretty much overspend as much money every season as we did in the entire Romanov era.