Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JJ93 said:

Dundee could actually stay up on goal difference.

St J have 2 games to play (v Hibs and Aberdeen).

Dundee have 1 game to play (v Livingston).

There's 5 goals separating them.

If Dundee beat Livingston by 1 goal, and St J lose their two games by 2 goals each (on average), then they are completely tied on GD too. 

I want Dundee to be relegated but would quite enjoy the drama of it being so tight.

What happens if they are tied on GD and points?

if they are tied on GD and points dundee would stay up as it would go to goals scored and they are 10 ahead of st johnstone just now

That performance tonight from the bunch of less than average crap will have the wee team fans clambering for their season tickets and rushing to the club shop for some merchandise.

Agent Ron, we love you.

Just now, Rudy T said:

I got as far as v Hibs and thought we’ll that’s them safe 😂

that is the view of dotnetters as well

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

its OP said something like "why does he get injured a fair bit when we are struggling?" 

then one of them said if he is sold they will be in such a worse place next season

Tbf he's the only one I'd have .

Cleaning Halketts boots.

They are a mess.

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

i do wonder is ron a distant cousin of our craig and it is all a ploy to destroy them?

I do Ron Ron Ron a do Ron Ron 😂

Edited by Rudy T

3 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

If Dundee beat Livingston by 1 goal, and St J lose their two games by 2 goals each (on average), then they are completely tied on GD too. 

I want Dundee to be relegated but would quite enjoy the drama of it being so tight.

St Johnstone will beat Hibs.

We broke them big time .

AGAIN

indianajones
1 minute ago, Ked said:

We broke them big time .

AGAIN

We really did. 

All they had (big ask given their record of course) to do was beat us twice to change their season. 

Failed at both hurdles and we only really turned up for about 70 minutes over the two games. 

I dont even know how you fix that mess. They are knackered. 

Turkishcap
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

We broke them big time .

AGAIN

Would agree  3 points for saints.

Byyy The Light
14 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Hud it and dud it. 

Honestly dont think it matters who goes in there now. That is a colossal mess to fix. 

Its almost the exact same situation as us pre-covid.

Agreed. Their situation is worse than ours though. A lot more broken down there than ever was here. 

Love to see it.

Tell ye what Jack Ross must be laughing his socks off.

7,000 season tickets tops for them I'd say.

Anyone know the latest figures.

indianajones
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Tell ye what Jack Ross must be laughing his socks off.

7,000 season tickets tops for them I'd say.

Anyone know the latest figures.

Not sure about the season ticket sales but its 5 wins from 20 games in 2022. 2 of those wins came from games vs Cove and Arbroath. 

Who said the post Christmas Hibs slump was a myth? Have they ever finished a season strongly? 

15 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

For Dundee to stay up, Hibs would need to win a game of football..............

3 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I know I’m a bit late to this but…

Hibs :rofl:

I sent a text to my brother earlier

H1b5🤣🤣, they only survive for us to laugh the them!

So much for their over hyped transfer targets!

Probably signed David Marshall as a centre back as he must be better than Rocky, Hanlon, McGinn and Porteous together going on his Scotland form in Euros.

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

I sent a text to my brother earlier

H1b5🤣🤣, they only survive for us to laugh the them!

So much for their over hyped transfer targets!

Probably signed David Marshall as a centre back as he must be better than Rocky, Hanlon, McGinn and Porteous together going on his Scotland form in Euros.

I’d make a David Marshall joke but it would just fly over their heads.

Their delusion knows no bounds...

"RG now has to get us a proper manager. No more fannying around talking to guys like Appleton.  We need someone that has won top flight leagues and cups. There's dozens of them around Europe. Go out and find us one."

I'm sure Ancelotti would jump at the chance of winning a league title in Scotland to add to his haul.  He truly would be the best manager of all time if, on top of being the only one to win titles in all of the big 5 leagues, he could top it off by winning the Scottish title.

indianajones
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

"RG now has to get us a proper manager. No more fannying around talking to guys like Appleton.  We need someone that has won top flight leagues and cups. There's dozens of them around Europe. Go out and find us one."

I'm sure Ancelotti would jump at the chance of winning a league title in Scotland to add to his haul.  He truly would be the best manager of all time if, on top of being the only one to win titles in all of the big 5 leagues, he could top it off by winning the Scottish title.

Pretty sure Ancelotti has relatives in Peebles so you never know. 

22games nro
24 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

We have a few under covers over there who I’m sure will keep us updated on how that thread goes😂

Enjoy 

Seeing JDH too scared to look in Charlie Adams direction when he was being shouted at was a low. I knew he was soft, but **** me that's embarrassing.

———-

I can't say I would be bothered if we lost any of the younger players. Doig has been poor this year imo, Jasper poor, Henderson poor, Melkerson miles away, Campbell not good enough, Porteous has ability but costs us as much as he saves us, Clarke could be a good signing, Rocky poor. The signings have been terrible the last few windows and what's worse is I think we have been actually spending bigger than previous years. 
We seem to be devoid of a plan and just bringing random youngsters in hoping we can sell them on for profit. I really miss LD as it has all been a bit rudderless since she departed

————

Utterly clueless, no shape , no acurate passing , no bite , no passion , no zip , no strategy , no fight, no structure, no plan b , no width , no heart , no penetration, the list of no goes on and on , this isn’t a quick fix , a full empty and start again from scratch required.

————

Ron banged on about excellence because he doesn’t like the term perseverance 😂 Ron, I humbly admit I was wrong to question your dismissal of ‘perseverance’, especially now I’ve seen three Hibs managers in one season persevere with Joe Newell, Josh Campbell, Paul McGinn, Jake Doyle Hayes, and James Scott 😂 

Ron - do me a favour, empty Ben Kensall, remove your son from a position he’s unqualified for, get in a Director of Football (John Collins is available), and give the new manager every penny of the £3 million you got for selling Martin !

And see if you can find anyone to buy the club from you, you’ve utterly ruined it and we’re in worse shape since relegation.

———-

11 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I’d make a David Marshall joke but it would just fly over their heads.

🤣👍

And did they not give that thug Josh Campbell an extended contract...😲😲, he is going to give someone a serious injury one day.

22games nro
21 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Hibs on target for 10th place then 🤭🤭

Could cost them some cash !

position.             Amount.         % of total prize pot

1st Position  £3.35 million 13.40%
2nd Position  £2.4 million 9.60%
3rd Position  £2.06 million 8.25%
4th Position  £1.81 million 7.25%
5th Position  £1.68 million 6.75%
6th Position  £1.56 million 6.25%
7th Position  £1.43 million  5.75%
8th Position  £1.37 million 5.50%
9th Position £1.31 million 5.25%
10th Position £1.25 million 5.00%
11th Position  £1.18 million 4.75%
12th Position  £1.12 million 4.50%

16 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Enjoy 

Seeing JDH too scared to look in Charlie Adams direction when he was being shouted at was a low. I knew he was soft, but **** me that's embarrassing.

———-

I can't say I would be bothered if we lost any of the younger players. Doig has been poor this year imo, Jasper poor, Henderson poor, Melkerson miles away, Campbell not good enough, Porteous has ability but costs us as much as he saves us, Clarke could be a good signing, Rocky poor. The signings have been terrible the last few windows and what's worse is I think we have been actually spending bigger than previous years. 
We seem to be devoid of a plan and just bringing random youngsters in hoping we can sell them on for profit. I really miss LD as it has all been a bit rudderless since she departed

————

Utterly clueless, no shape , no acurate passing , no bite , no passion , no zip , no strategy , no fight, no structure, no plan b , no width , no heart , no penetration, the list of no goes on and on , this isn’t a quick fix , a full empty and start again from scratch required.

————

Ron banged on about excellence because he doesn’t like the term perseverance 😂 Ron, I humbly admit I was wrong to question your dismissal of ‘perseverance’, especially now I’ve seen three Hibs managers in one season persevere with Joe Newell, Josh Campbell, Paul McGinn, Jake Doyle Hayes, and James Scott 😂 

Ron - do me a favour, empty Ben Kensall, remove your son from a position he’s unqualified for, get in a Director of Football (John Collins is available), and give the new manager every penny of the £3 million you got for selling Martin !

And see if you can find anyone to buy the club from you, you’ve utterly ruined it and we’re in worse shape since relegation.

———-

We want more,We want more

😃🤣

13 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Finishing as low as possible to avoid paying as much for VAR? 🤔

You wouldn’t put it past them. The club that wrote off £200k to demote us.

22games nro
19 minutes ago, Ked said:

We want more,We want more

😃🤣

Last one for tonight , so thought I’d make it sweet reading.

relegation next season

I really feel the club is on a downward spiral, and can see us being relegated next season we are the worst team in the premier leauge after losing to bottom club Dundee tonight. Our owner has a lot to answer for and is out of his depth in running a football club. Unless we get a change of ownership which he must consider we could finish up like Dunfermline a big club in the lower leagues. I thought the Farmer/Petrie era was bad think again this American dud and his son are taking us into the abyss.

2 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Last one for tonight , so thought I’d make it sweet reading.

relegation next season

I really feel the club is on a downward spiral, and can see us being relegated next season we are the worst team in the premier leauge after losing to bottom club Dundee tonight. Our owner has a lot to answer for and is out of his depth in running a football club. Unless we get a change of ownership which he must consider we could finish up like Dunfermline a big club in the lower leagues. I thought the Farmer/Petrie era was bad think again this American dud and his son are taking us into the abyss.

Lovely.

Thanks buddy

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

We really did. 

All they had (big ask given their record of course) to do was beat us twice to change their season. 

Failed at both hurdles and we only really turned up for about 70 minutes over the two games. 

I dont even know how you fix that mess. They are knackered. 

Totally. We have completely ruined the ****s with those 2 victories over them.

Big Ron has made a mess of them as well & they’re an utter shambles both on & off the park whilst we go from strength to strength.

It’s an utterly marvellous situation to behold. :lol:

If it wasn't for their good start to the season, they'd be facing relegation for sure.  Someone over there posted the record of the bottom 6 over the last 30 games, and they are 1 point off bottom place.

Bazzas right boot

Hibs aren't "falling" apart. 

They've fell apart 

They're "falling" apart in the same way that the titanic is "sinking*. 

5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hibs aren't "falling" apart. 

They've fell apart 

They're "falling" apart in the same way that the titanic is "sinking*. 

There are certainly shades of rearranging the deck chairs at Hibs just now.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

Could cost them some cash !

position.             Amount.         % of total prize pot

1st Position  £3.35 million 13.40%
2nd Position  £2.4 million 9.60%
3rd Position  £2.06 million 8.25%
4th Position  £1.81 million 7.25%
5th Position  £1.68 million 6.75%
6th Position  £1.56 million 6.25%
7th Position  £1.43 million  5.75%
8th Position  £1.37 million 5.50%
9th Position £1.31 million 5.25%
10th Position £1.25 million 5.00%
11th Position  £1.18 million 4.75%
12th Position  £1.12 million 4.50%

That prize money's absolutely pathetic

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

He’s just described Pat Fenlon. 5 league titles in 7 years in Ireland with 2 clubs. 
And then he came to Hibs. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

He’s just described Pat Fenlon. 5 league titles in 7 years in Ireland with 2 clubs. 

5CFC6922-9728-4721-9FCB-757DA851F736.jpeg

Alec Eiffel
37 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Currently General Manager of Linfield FC in N Ireland.   A bit like Neil Lennon being CEO of Sevco.

No Idle Talk

Went tae the pub the night. Forgot Hibs were even playing. Telt  by a diehard Hibby that they lost 3-1 to Charlene Adam. 

Boy did I laugh 😄

Vlad Magic

Hibs need a new manager and nearly a full squad brought in.

Where is the money coming from to pay for all that?

Their ST sales are pitiful.

18 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Hibs need a new manager and nearly a full squad brought in.

Where is the money coming from to pay for all that?

Their ST sales are pitiful.

Another loan from a company owned by Ron the Con.

They are actually at the tipping point now. 

On the pitch a really poor side and likely to continue like that.  Poor management who are forced to accept players into the squad they don’t actually want and forced to play them.

in the background a absentee owner who has his grubby mitts on all their real estate thanks to all the bankrolling he has done for them. All his people (including his son) in all the administrative positions of influence inside the club. 

A fan base who are libel to stay away next season and starve the club of the money needed just to move on with day to day aspects. All the time a growing criticism of the owner getting more and more vicious. 

I wonder when Ron will get fed up of all of this and decide to pull the plug and walk away. It might actually be quite difficult to find someone with the money to buy him out. One thing is certain it won’t be their “fans”.