• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before

All over now. St Johnstone ahead.

:rofl:

Cheeri-****in-o ye vote changing, Dundonian cuntbags

John Findlay

Natural justice, if Dundee do indeed get relegated today. Cowdenbeath hopefully leaving the SPFL, Hibs maybe finishing in 10th.

Hopefully both Edinburgh City and Inverness get promoted. 

Hearts win the Scottish Cup and it would be indeed a beautiful Karma season.

DesertDawg

More fun with Montrose, who are leading 1-0 from he first game at home.  3-3 now at Airdrie.

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

All over now. St Johnstone ahead.

:rofl:

Cheeri-****in-o ye vote changing, Dundonian cuntbags

Congratulations on beating swear filter. Must remember that one for future use. It is the appropriate term though, so all good.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Barack said:

**** this. Seen the Bristol Rovers score?!

Needed 7 goal swing.

👀😄

Northampton must be spewing. Not finished yet though.

**** this. Seen the Bristol Rovers score?!👀😄

And it puts them up 🤣  absolute fix 

**** this. Seen the Bristol Rovers score?!

Needed 7 goal swing.

👀😄

Scu*thorpe must have some St Mirren players on loan. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, neilnunb said:

Queen's Park ahead.

Dunfermline heading down 🤣

Oh dear, what a shame for Yogi and his team of guid Scottish laddies. 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Queen's Park ahead.

that is par for the course

Malinga the Swinga

Good result for Edinburgh City. They could be playing Dunfermline and Falkirk next season.

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Queen's Park ahead.

aye they are away.

Glad that Dunfermline have been relagated. Their chairman is a nasty piece of work and was complicit in voting us down (by bullying other clubs in to voting 'his way')

4 minutes ago, Braminho said:

14,509 at Easter road 😅 aye right 

To be fair if you believe some other fans Aberdeen will have at least 10k there.

2 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Glad that Dunfermline have been relagated. Their chairman is a nasty piece of work and was complicit in voting us down (by bullying other clubs in to voting 'his way')

Yep...then panicked at the prospect of boycotts and tried to crawl back into our good books in the second vote knowing full well it wouldn't go through.

Kelty will soon overtake them. 😁

Sooperstar

Airdrie were 4-1 down on aggregate with 20 minutes to go. They now lead 5-4 on aggregate in Extra Time. The *****.

Sooperstar
25 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Dundee ****ed then?

giphy.gif

Mind when they signed Jason Cummings to play alongside Adam and Griffiths and their fans thought that we should be terrified of them? And some Hearts fans actually were worried about them. Some laugh!

Footballfirst
18 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Airdrie were 4-1 down on aggregate with 20 minutes to go. They now lead 5-4 on aggregate in Extra Time. The *****.

Airdrie eventually won 6-5 on aggregate after extra time.

I'm glad that Liam McFarlane was only on the bench for Montrose, as such a turnaround could screw a keeper's confidence big time.

Edited by Footballfirst

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Mind when they signed Jason Cummings to play alongside Adam and Griffiths and their fans thought that we should be terrified of them? And some Hearts fans actually were worried about them. Some laugh!

Most enjoyable. The biggest lol has to be strapon doing his old pals act and hiring McGhee, particularly after McPake had got a tiny bit of momentum going. 

Tasavallan
1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Pars down 😜

Happy with that.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Hibs equalise 😐

I wonder if there was a pitch invasion, and a lap of honour by the Hibs players?

buzzbomb1958
37 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I wonder if there was a pitch invasion, and a lap of honour by the Hibs players?

DVD on sale next week😎

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Is it fair to say that Montrose hibsed it

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

Happy with that.

Won’t be a guarantee to get back up at first time of asking. Falkirk will be a different team next season Kelty Hearts will be in there too and Airdrie or Queens Park whoever doesn’t go up will be strong .

Rick Sanchez

Ross County missing out of Europe would be lovely. I don't like Utd either but that prick at County was the 'take your medicine' *****.

6 hours ago, neilnunb said:

And it puts them up 🤣  absolute fix 

Nothing will happen about it.  Mind when Hamilton needed a massive swing and beat Morton 10-2, and lost out because the result in the other game didn't go their way?  Massively suspect but nothing came from it. 

43 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Nothing will happen about it.  Mind when Hamilton needed a massive swing and beat Morton 10-2, and lost out because the result in the other game didn't go their way?  Massively suspect but nothing came from it. 

I think that worked out ok though...as they beat Hibs in the playoffs? 🤣

Shooter McGavin

After speaking to mates who support Hearts, Celtic & Rangers, I get the feeling that ourselves and Rangers have enjoyed the season more than Celtic fans.

I sense that they’re still reeling from losing the title last year, and Rangers fans are on their way to a very winnable Europa League final, which I reckon you’d take over the league any day, especially as they’ve already stopped 10IAR.

I might be miles off here, but it does seem like Rangers efforts in Europe have overshadowed Celtics erm, historic and incredible achievement, of winning the league despite the challenges and harsh reality of having an £80+ million squad and one of the biggest wage bills in the league.

And as for ourselves, we’ve cantered to a 3rd place finish, securing group stage European football and we’ve got a place in the Scottish Cup final to look forward to, despite it being our first season back in the Prem.

Mikey1874
15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

After speaking to mates who support Hearts, Celtic & Rangers, I get the feeling that ourselves and Rangers have enjoyed the season more than Celtic fans.

I sense that they’re still reeling from losing the title last year, and Rangers fans are on their way to a very winnable Europa League final, which I reckon you’d take over the league any day, especially as they’ve already stopped 10IAR.

I might be miles off here, but it does seem like Rangers efforts in Europe have overshadowed Celtics erm, historic and incredible achievement, of winning the league despite the challenges and harsh reality of having an £80+ million squad and one of the biggest wage bills in the league.

And as for ourselves, we’ve cantered to a 3rd place finish, securing group stage European football and we’ve got a place in the Scottish Cup final to look forward to, despite it being our first season back in the Prem.

There are videos of Celtic fans yesterday. 

They seemed to be happy enough. 

John Gentleman
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

There are videos of Celtic fans yesterday. 

They seemed to be happy enough. 

It doesn't take much to make them happy.  Equally, it doesn't take much to make them angry. Very angry.

Tasavallan

With the exception of Willie Miller, all today's punditry on BBC have a link to Sevco.

I wonder what their team of the season will be.

Tasavallan
18 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Won’t be a guarantee to get back up at first time of asking. Falkirk will be a different team next season Kelty Hearts will be in there too and Airdrie or Queens Park whoever doesn’t go up will be strong .

Kelty Hearts now the Fife #'1 team followed by Raith, the Pars will struggle to make the play-offs unless things change.

40 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Kelty Hearts now the Fife #'1 team followed by Raith, the Pars will struggle to make the play-offs unless things change.

I had a look on a pars forum last night some want Brown others want Stewart Petrie from Montrose. A huge clear out will be required.

Kelty will win the League Falkirk will go up via the play offs is my early prediction.

Edited by Stu_HMFC