*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

25 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i see £4M left back doig has not been sold yet and is actually playing for them. they better hope he plays a blinder or that fee will drop quicker than a female hibs fans knickers when they see the thumb

That would have worked better if you said when they see Boyle…😉

• Replies 63k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Further to this I found this on their website so I'm away to wash my hands now.

Like against Rijeka, we'll have 5,600 fans inside Easter Road, our joint-largest attendance since the pandemic started. Your vocal support made such a big difference on Thursday spurring us on to come from behind and draw the game.

What was the actual number that went. They never got a full uptake of their available tickets I believe. I either heard that on Hibs Tv on Thursday or read it on here. Tbh though id be more inclined to trust here

44 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Not sure but it seems they have made a James Hunt of the ticket allocatio according to this. 😍

We have been made aware of a series of emails sent out this afternoon (Saturday 7 August) with 'ghost' tickets for Ross County. These appear to confirm you have a ticket for the game but don't provide a seat number.

We can confirm this is an administrative error. Unfortunately, if you have received this email today you have not been successful in the ballot. Any ticket without a seat number, or any email sent today (Saturday) confirming you been successful in the ballot, has been sent in error. We are afraid you have been unsuccessful.

Those who have valid tickets, selected via the ballot, received their confirmation on Friday. Only those contacted then, with tickets that included seat numbers, are eligible to attend the game on Sunday.

We are very sorry for any confusion and appreciate fans who received blank tickets today will be disappointed. We will confirm your unsuccessful application later today in order to avoid any confusion.

GHOST tickets…. Been sending Ghosts tickets for years going by the attendances they claim while the place looks half empty

Edited by sadj

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Can Aberdeen draw please - 2point lead at the top , then - call the season and we can have the 0.21 trophy…..

:yas:

42 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i see £4M left back doig has not been sold yet and is actually playing for them. they better hope he plays a blinder or that fee will drop quicker than a female hibs fans knickers when they see the thumb

It would appear that their strategy of whoring him out and telling any one who would do listen who was interested in signing him about the fee that they were looking for has failed miserably.  Either nobody is that interested in him or possible suitors find the fee they are looking for unacceptable. They might well find that they are stuck with him and his value dropping like a stone if he has a few mediocre performances. Personally speaking I really don’t see what the attraction is. He’s looked pretty ordinary in matches Ive seen on tv.

Celtic 2-1

Hibs 2-0

Livi 1-1

St Johnstone 1-0

Not sure anyone wants to see the first two but I'll be laughing if it all comes in today.     

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

There have been no bids. The fee was all made up. Surprise, surprise. What tickled me was Ross complaining how that had unsettled Doig and affected his form. All that paper talk was encouraged by Hibs to try to generate interest in Doig. They unsettled their own player 🤪

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Celtic 1 up but can they emulate Robbie and give Dundee a thrashing?

Seems an age since that 6-2.

Celtic might. 2-0.

Edited by martoon

Bazzas right boot

Ross county getting spoonful's of medicine.

Motherwell getting beat again as well.

Motherwell and county my tips for the drop this season.

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Ross County are honking 🤣🤣

Have they not got like 15 senior players or something daft that are fit.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

County will get relegated this season.

Now that would be most pleasing. 

Especially getting it up that cockwomble Roy MacGregor

Edited by The Mighty Thor

Leveins Battalion

TBF Hibs have had the easiest start of any the big 5,Motherwell and County are 2 teams who have been slung together with anybody available.

HartleyLegend3
On 07/08/2021 at 14:51, Gambo said:

Whilst they will probably win this league, I have said it before and will say it again, this IS NOT a good Rangers team.

IMO, they won't win it. I think Celtic will romp the league. 

Think rangers will get pumped by Malmo and Gérard will be away around Christmas to the first EPL manager sacking.. 

Салатные палочки

Hibs will win the majority of these kind of games over rhe course of the season. We need to be doing the same. It's been too long since we dished our hammerings to the likes of Ross County and Livi. 

Gordon Ramsay
4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hibs will win the majority of these kind of games over rhe course of the season. We need to be doing the same. It's been too long since we dished our hammerings to the likes of Ross County and Livi. 

Correct. 

Saint Jambo
5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

TBF Hibs have had the easiest start of any the big 5,Motherwell and County are 2 teams who have been slung together with anybody available.

Yep. And it keeps going. Start of the season is Motherwell, County, Dundee, Livi before they play us. They don't play any of last seasons other top 4 teams until eight league game of the season. Such a soft start potentially really helps them build momentum. Prepare for lots of media chat about whether they are title challengers through to the end of September.

Comedy defending from Livi there. Defender looked terrified to find the ball at his feet and promptly got rid of it by passing to an Aberdeen player. 

Jambo 4 Ever
28 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

This 

fair play to Hibs - we will do will to beat them this season 

Jambo 4 Ever
28 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ross County have been in decline for years now. Stick ins for straight relegation. A truly awful team

No doubt we will scrape a win or get a draw v them in our first game against them This season 

Guest ToqueJambo
28 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ross County have been in decline for years now. Stick ins for straight relegation. A truly awful team

Them and Dundee getting relegated this season and Hamilton staying down would be a magnificent result.

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

This 

I reckon we'll take a few points off yous.

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

This 

Hahaha 😂

You're at it, Riddler

This 

2/10 started well but controversial viewpoint deteriorated into obvious fantasy. 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Comedy defending from Livi there. Defender looked terrified to find the ball at his feet and promptly got rid of it by passing to an Aberdeen player. 

Is the game still a contest? Might turn over. Hibs County is one sided AF. 

No doubt we will scrape a win or get a draw v them in our first game against them This season 

1/10 In your rush to wind everyone one up, you’ve completely forgotten how English works.