*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

ginger jambo98
11 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Been impressed with Van Veen.

Yeah, surprisingly decent. He was only a 1 goal in 5 games type striker at Northampton and Scunthorpe but looks a right handful today.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Hibs are actually filthy. Newell should have been booked as well for stopping Motherwell countering. 

And that animal Porteous once again full mid air assault.  

9 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I really hope you cashed out :lol:

Cash out was awful so didn't bother, was hoping to wait until about 65 mins but never got that chance. Cest la vie, was free money from Paddy's Wonder Wheel anyway 😂

Just now, Sooperstar said:

The red card will be coming for Porteous.

He should have had it already, he deserved a yellow card when he wiped out his own player after the Dutchman left him for dead!

Notice he has been studying James McPake videos with his snakey shouts to the ref, ref, referee, ref!

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Said it earlier when well were in front, Motherwell are dreadful, could be in trouble this year.

Yeah poor side. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Said it earlier when well were in front, Motherwell are dreadful, could be in trouble this year.

Absolutely, big Dutch guy looks good but the rest are poor. 

Captain Lithuania

Have to laugh at the commentary there. Joking that they expected Boyle to go down for a penalty. He’s an absolute rat. Remember the shit Mikoliunas got after a dive against Scotland? 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Seriously, how is Newell not booked? 🤣

I can’t actually believe he’s went through that game without a booking. The ref has been awful, for both teams. 

Horatio Caine
Just now, Captain Lithuania said:

Have to laugh at the commentary there. Joking that they expected Boyle to go down for a penalty. He’s an absolute rat. Remember the shit Mikoliunas got after a dive against Scotland? 

It's different when a non-OF Johnny Foreigner type does it though.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Horatio Caine said:

Good match tbf.  Shame about the result.

It was entertaining in a SPFL fashion, no real quality but 100 mile an hour and some questionable challenges. 
Nothing to fear from either of these two teams. 

Captain Lithuania
Just now, Horatio Caine said:

It's different when a non-OF Johnny Foreigner type does it though.

Can’t wait till we play them. Been saying it since last season. Hope someone puts that ***** Boyle up in the air in the first minute. 

"No distancing from the Hibs support" said David Currie "maybe they're all from the same family".

:rofl:

1 minute ago, martoon said:

"No distancing from the Hibs support" said David Currie "maybe they're all from the same family".

Oooft :rofl:

:gok:

Horatio Caine
2 minutes ago, martoon said:

I don't like Currie, but that's a cracker!

Fozzyonthefence
24 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Just switched it on as Boyle scored his penalty. Looking at the section to the right of the Motherwell keeper and then the Hibs' fans whilst they celebrated it seems to highlight the inconsistencies in the stadium capacities. Not criticising Motherwell or the Hibs fans but it did look like it was pre-Covid. I'm baffled!!!!

Just switched on for last 10 minutes, don’t know if this was covered earlier in the thread, but didn’t seem to be any social distancing in the Hibs end at all - wtf is going on?

heartmussel
1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

He of the glazed expression. I wouldn't like to see his face at the window. Be unusual mind you as I am on 3rd floor

😂😂

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Oooft :rofl:

:gok:

6 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I don't like Currie, but that's a cracker!

I burst out laughing when he said it.

Who knew Currie was a comedian.

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Just switched on for last 10 minutes, don’t know if this was covered earlier in the thread, but didn’t seem to be any social distancing in the Hibs end at all - wtf is going on?

The sooner that there's no 'social distancing' anywhere in Scotland, the better.

17 minutes ago, martoon said:

🤣

So there will be no surprises from Hibs this season. Hoof up the park for Boyle to chase, wait for him to fall on his arse and that’s about it. 

As for Motherwell, wow they look awful.

IveSeenTheLight
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Thriller at Aberdeen. 

image.png.8af8bcb703cc10d0ca2a0684b0311bf6.png

It was a rather boring game as it was so much controlled. Don't think Lewis had a save to make (nothing of note in any case). One we scored the second, it became almost like a training game and making changes with Thursday in mind

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

It was a rather boring game as it was so much controlled. Don't think Lewis had a save to make (nothing of note in any case). One we scored the second, it became almost like a training game and making changes with Thursday in mind

If you win boring is fine!

Aberdeen are honking, Dundee United even worse. Motherwell are going down, and Hibs aren't up to much apart from diving and cheating.

Nothing to be worried about this season! 

4 hours ago, Sertse said:

Don't agree with what he done in Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) but glad he's scoring against the hobos

E ba gum

4 hours ago, 151 said:

Why would the refs have any bias towards Motherwell? :lol:

The refs are just hopeless tbh. 

If we turn up and get no decisions going our way and constant thuggish wreckless tackles getting dismissed you'll know what I meant. 

It's not a fixture I like.    If we win and come away without injury I'll be glad. 

Motherwell definitely are physical but no harm in that. Clearly looking to intimidate from the off. A necessity in my opinion.  
they looked poor though. Hibs just did their usual and cheat and had their usual lucky breaks. Having said that they should of had a penalty 100%

Edited by 1971fozzy

Guest ToqueJambo

Keep Boyle quiet and Hibs have nothing. I can't wait for our front three to have a go at that defence of theirs.

And Beni and Haring will give their motley collection of ex St Mirren and Hamilton midfielders a lesson in centre midfield mastery.

As for Aberdeen, the Aberdeen I mean Scottish, media are already cranking up the hype about the sheep based on one European game and a pretty run of the mill defeat of a very weak D Utd team.

Edited by ToqueJambo

44 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Can we not reset this thread for the start of a new season?

Start a new one, Geoff.

3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Killie v Ayr tonight, on BBC Scotland I believe.

Home fans only.

I'm in for 3-0.   That was before I realised its an Ayrshire Derby.   Perhaps a red card, draw or just a tighter scoreline.   I'll be having a watch regardless.   We might get either in a cup draw. 

5 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Killie v Ayr tonight, on BBC Scotland I believe.

Home fans only.

Never noticed Dylan McGowan signed for Kilmarnock surprised Ryan isn’t back in Scotland either considering his child and wife live here .