😬

alwaysthereinspirit

Newco played 2 games 

yellow cards 1

opposition yellow cards 9

These things even out over a season.

alwaysthereinspirit
Just now, Barack said:

However will Rangers win the league now. Hibs must now surely be favourites amongst the media..

Hopefully we’re top at the end of today

ToadKiller Dog

See what happens when you don't sell half the stadium to the uglies, puts pressure on the players and more importantly on the ref.

Didn't expect that much fight on the Arabs they deserved that result. .

If the 2 old firm defeats already this season are in anyway linked to the lack of away fans, Hearts need to be looking at reducing the allocation to as little as we can. 

manaliveits105

Feck me Dundee Utd are boring though

- low 20% possession and 1 shot at goal which came from a deflection 

Just now, Jambo92 said:

Utd fans make Hibs fans look like supermodels

1 minute ago, Barack said:

However will Rangers win the league now. Hibs must now surely be favourites amongst the media..

Hibs were favourites anyway. Told ya on thursday Tam and Cliff said they won the match in points so goals no longer count the fleirmeisters of Eastersistershagging Road therefore should just be given the Champs League 2022/2023

Bazzas right boot

This is why Scottish football is brilliant at times.

Our last minute winner v celtic last week, a dug shite utd teams beating and ending rangers run.

Good result for Utd.

Nae luck to the queens eleven.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Only way they could get a result tbh, sit deep, defend well, give up territory get a bit of luck and take their chance.

If they went head to head they'd get a doing.

I agree tho, it Wouldn't sit well with the folk demanding flair on here.

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

shows you that more possession does not say that you will win, its about taking chances.

Ccjambo1874
5 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

If the 2 old firm defeats already this season are in anyway linked to the lack of away fans, Hearts need to be looking at reducing the allocation to as little as we can. 

100%. Goes for all clubs. I'd rather take the hit and give every club bar hibs half the roseburn - maximum. Other teams should do the same but love the green/blue pound too much.

OmiyaHearts
14 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Newco played 2 games 

yellow cards 1

opposition yellow cards 9

These things even out over a season.

I think in both games, Rangers have had over 70% possession, so I don't think the cards are unusual. Especially if you seen Livingstons approach last week!

Not defending Rangers btw, hate them with a passion.

Jambos_1874

Delighted to see the Hun lose. Their arrogance and overconfidence has been painful, and they've been slowly taking the place of their ugly sister. Hope the OF have a terrible season.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Rizla said:

Great result.

mon the JT’s another 3pts today please.

send this lot back to their midden.

There’ll be a few on Kickback who will be gutted.

:lol:

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Whilst they will probably win this league, I have said it before and will say it again, this IS NOT a good Rangers team.

Decent side, but bang average by Rangers standards.

alwaysthereinspirit
26 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I think in both games, Rangers have had over 70% possession, so I don't think the cards are unusual. Especially if you seen Livingstons approach last week!

Not defending Rangers btw, hate them with a passion.

The difference is the non yellow for Newco for the same type foul though that their opponents pick up.

You can watch two separate games were officials see things different. That’s fine. Its when the ref sees things different in the same game. Usually against an @$$ cheek opponent. Drives me nuts.

Cole Stockton has just scored for newly promoted Morecambe against Ipswich.  Apparently a mazy run and finish :rofl:

Ipswich will need to bring Ed Sheeran, their new number 17, to handle him. 

2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

The difference is the non yellow for Newco for the same type foul though that their opponents pick up.

You can watch two separate games were officials see things different. That’s fine. Its when the ref sees things different in the same game. Usually against an @$$ cheek opponent. Drives me nuts.

When rangers are behind, refs seem to think this is enough for the other team. They don't need to book rangers players on top of that!

VagabondJambo

Not exactly Scottish football, however Callum Paterson has been carried off on a stretcher after a bad collision of heads, in the Charlton v Sheff Wed game.  (Clare playing for Charlton.)

Speedy recovery, Callum! 🙏🏻🤞

Family out for the day, sun shining, fridge full of icy cold Stella and an afternoon with just me, salt & pepper cashews and the radio. 

Bliss.

Celtic 3-2 Dundee

Hibs 2-2 Ross 

Livy 0-1 Aberdeen 

St. Johnstone 0-0 Motherwell 

8 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

How many are the hobos allowed in today ?  

And how many will hearts be allowed in v Aberdeen??

Not sure but it seems they have made a James Hunt of the ticket allocatio according to this. 😍

We have been made aware of a series of emails sent out this afternoon (Saturday 7 August) with 'ghost' tickets for Ross County. These appear to confirm you have a ticket for the game but don't provide a seat number.

We can confirm this is an administrative error. Unfortunately, if you have received this email today you have not been successful in the ballot. Any ticket without a seat number, or any email sent today (Saturday) confirming you been successful in the ballot, has been sent in error. We are afraid you have been unsuccessful.

Those who have valid tickets, selected via the ballot, received their confirmation on Friday. Only those contacted then, with tickets that included seat numbers, are eligible to attend the game on Sunday.

We are very sorry for any confusion and appreciate fans who received blank tickets today will be disappointed. We will confirm your unsuccessful application later today in order to avoid any confusion.

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Not sure but it seems they have made a James Hunt of the ticket allocatio according to this. 😍

We have been made aware of a series of emails sent out this afternoon (Saturday 7 August) with 'ghost' tickets for Ross County. These appear to confirm you have a ticket for the game but don't provide a seat number.

We can confirm this is an administrative error. Unfortunately, if you have received this email today you have not been successful in the ballot. Any ticket without a seat number, or any email sent today (Saturday) confirming you been successful in the ballot, has been sent in error. We are afraid you have been unsuccessful.

Those who have valid tickets, selected via the ballot, received their confirmation on Friday. Only those contacted then, with tickets that included seat numbers, are eligible to attend the game on Sunday.

We are very sorry for any confusion and appreciate fans who received blank tickets today will be disappointed. We will confirm your unsuccessful application later today in order to avoid any confusion.

Further to this I found this on their website so I'm away to wash my hands now.

Like against Rijeka, we'll have 5,600 fans inside Easter Road, our joint-largest attendance since the pandemic started. Your vocal support made such a big difference on Thursday spurring us on to come from behind and draw the game.

Horatio Caine
3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Oops! Hibst it again.

22 hours ago, tian447 said:

Cole Stockton has just scored for newly promoted Morecambe against Ipswich.  Apparently a mazy run and finish :rofl:

Ipswich will need to bring Ed Sheeran, their new number 17, to handle him. 

That cannot be the Cole Stockton that played for us.  :lol:

Goals at 55 seconds and 2 minutes 45. 

Total composure.

Governor Tarkin
26 minutes ago, martoon said:

Family out for the day, sun shining, fridge full of icy cold Stella and an afternoon with just me, salt & pepper cashews and the radio. 

Bliss.

Celtic 3-2 Dundee

Hibs 2-2 Ross 

Livy 0-1 Aberdeen 

Quarantine for me. Fridge full of cold Heineken, football on the tablet. 

Not sure which game to watch though.

Celtic 3-3 Dundee

Hibs 2-3 Ross 

Livy 0-2 Aberdeen 

St. Johnstone 1-1 Motherwell 

i see £4M left back doig has not been sold yet and is actually playing for them. they better hope he plays a blinder or that fee will drop quicker than a female hibs fans knickers when they see the thumb

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Celtic 3-3 Dundee

Hibs 2-3 Ross 

Livy 0-2 Aberdeen 

Celtic and hibs and Aberdeen will win easily I think. Especially if the referee falls for the Hibs cheating / diving. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Celtic and hibs and Aberdeen will win easily I think. Especially if the referee falls for the Hibs cheating / diving. 

Aye, it's more wishful thinking on my part, tbh.

22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Celtic 3-3 Dundee

Hibs 2-3 Ro

Livy 0-2 Aberdeen 

Enjoy.

Hope you've got the Hibs prediction right. 👍

55 minutes ago, martoon said:

Bliss.

Celtic 3-2 Dundee

Hibs 2-2 Ross 

Livy 0-1 Aberdeen 

Can Aberdeen draw please - 2point lead at the top , then - call the season and we can have the 0.21 trophy…..