*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

23 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Selling Christie will become more attractive with each passing day, though maybe they’ve still got the fantasy about £50m for Edouard.

If Christie has any sense he'll get as far away from that cesspit scum club as quickly as possible. 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Selling Christie will become more attractive with each passing day, though maybe they’ve still got the fantasy about £50m for Edouard.

Edouard was linked with REAL MADRID yesterday 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈
Having said that they got beat off a team I’ve never heard of who were down to ten men in the cup in ET tonight so who knows hahahahaha 😆😂

6 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

That facial expression at the start of the interview is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen 🤣

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

TBF, Pat Bonner is a decent chap, it's the likes of Lennon that bring the game into disrepute.

Be fair all you want I remember him as a player, a bigger ***** you will never meet. I remember him shoving a ball boy at Tynecastle at the school end in the 80s that nearly caused a riot. Absolute bell end who can’t pronounce names or get them right. 
Rant over gggrrrrr 🤬🤪😂.,

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

That facial expression at the start of the interview is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen 🤣

see video above

18 minutes ago, WageThief said:

I'm going to be more explicit this time.  I suggest you are wrong and that it was the former executive chairman of Breitbart News and Trump loyalist, Steve Bannon.  I believe he played once for Hibs.

Pardon?

8 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I used to get bad sleep paralysis. Ranged from thinking I was being abducted by aliens to hearing cackling whilst being pinned down. That Lennon look is far scarier though. 🤣

Ignoring their fans but it took Rangers the (new) club about 7 years to figure out everything that happened to them wasn't anyone elses fault.

If not careful, the Celtic downfall could be just as glorious.

I thought even if Rangers stopped 10IAR it would just be a blip.

Not so sure now.

Edited by DETTY29

32 minutes ago, WageThief said:

I'm going to be more explicit this time.  I suggest you are wrong and that it was the former executive chairman of Breitbart News and Trump loyalist, Steve Bannon.  I believe he played once for Hibs.

You're spot on!  My telly was getting on a bit by then.  

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Be fair all you want I remember him as a player, a bigger ***** you will never meet. I remember him shoving a ball boy at Tynecastle at the school end in the 80s that nearly caused a riot. Absolute bell end who can’t pronounce names or get them right. 
Rant over gggrrrrr 🤬🤪😂.,

OK, not gonna argue, Pat is just a big *****! 🙂

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

He became a crook when he played that one game for hibs in defence against Dundee.   

Hated watching sportscene and seeing Bannon in their strip.  

Unforgivable...

Was against Motherwell, 2-2 draw

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

"I'm tellin' you Broony. A bit of rest and sun is just what we need. Trust me, I know this management lark. We'll be flying when we get back. What could go wrong?"

Brilliant

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

You can be sure if Celtic were four points behind instead of whatever it is the ref would have just given him a friendly tickle instead.

Indeed, it's campaign over, so a red is acceptable.   Not at home though, far too dishonorable, has to be away from home.   Honestly his discipline record is suspect.   

10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Was against Motherwell, 2-2 draw

Still a terrible day on the history of Scottish football...

1 hour ago, JDK2020 said:

TBF, Pat Bonner is a decent chap, it's the likes of Lennon that bring the game into disrepute.

Ah, well now, an' don' you be kidded 'bout none o' dis at all now, da owl' Oirish brougue, blarney, an' gift o' da gab he has in spades, so he does an' all, but none o' dat means dat he's NOT a complete an' utter ****.  An' a Celtic one at dat.   :icon14:

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Ah, well now, an' don' you be kidded 'bout none o' dis at all now, da owl' Oirish brougue, blarney, an' gift o' da gab he has in spades, so he does an' all, but none o' dat means dat he's NOT a complete an' utter ****.  An' a Celtic one at dat.   :icon14:

Have a cup of tea, go on, go on 😆

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Love this 

1DB04DF2-C71C-46D7-9240-01A8D2616253.jpeg

If Biden gets assassinated tonight folk will still be asking 'where were you when Collum sent off Scott Brown?' 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Auldbenches said:

If Biden gets assassinated tonight folk will still be asking 'where were you when Collum sent off Scott Brown?' 

I like how you think 😜

Pasquale for King

Livi fan on twitter saying they’ve not lost to Celtic at home since 2006, cavy be true surely even with being up and down 🤔

millerjames398
3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Demonic possession kinda shit😆😆😆

millerjames398
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

You think the pandemic is hard, try and fix this Professor Leitch 😆

Be quality if someone with the tech know how, could mock that visage onto a picture of a covid particle😆🇱🇻

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Rant over gggrrrrr 🤬🤪😂.,

Artur Boruc was an arsehole too.  He gave a w*nker gesture to a young school lassie, when she threw the ball back on the pitch, but away from him.   

7 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Bonner is the most blatant club supporter on the BBC. Says a lot when you have Willie Miller and Richard Gordon on the Beeb.

Edited by OldGorgie

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Edouard was linked with REAL MADRID yesterday 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈
Having said that they got beat off a team I’ve never heard of who were down to ten men in the cup in ET tonight so who knows hahahahaha 😆😂

There will be a certain violin playing poster, saying it is all Messi's fault😉

8 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Identical :rofl:

The thing about Brownie's sending off is he'd probably get away with it if he had the ball, but even Collum couldn't ignore an American football style block/elbow to the face combo. His Sellick captain get out of jail card has worked for worse challenges so it's understandable that he looks surprised when the red card comes out.

The Apprentice

I'm amazed its taken so long for Brown to be sent off for something like that. He does it all the time, lays a ball off and then for no reason has no eyes on the play and looks to get into a tussle with someone. The only difference last night was that he didn't fall over and claim he had been barged into.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

The thing about Brownie's sending off is he'd probably get away with it if he had the ball, but even Collum couldn't ignore an American football style block/elbow to the face combo. His Sellick captain get out of jail card has worked for worse challenges so it's understandable that he looks surprised when the red card comes out.

I thought I seen him going for a trample on the guy after he fell too but no clips really show clearly