Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Have St Mirren basically become a feeder club for Hibs? 🤣

From left to right: Celtic, Hibs, St Mirren.

See the source image

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, neilnunb said:

Er, was one of them not a Hearts fan? 🤣

He's an actor :)   Playing out of character :uhoh2:  Anyway, it's the point of him looking up to the other 2.

Just now, HMFC01 said:

He's an actor :)   Playing out of character :uhoh2:  Anyway, it's the point of him looking up to the other 2.

😀👍

30 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

He's a right back, he swapped back to the right at halftime.  He looked good 👍 

Good stuff 👍

Fingers crossed we've got a ready-made replacement for Smith then :) 

New contract needed for Andy Irving ASAP. Only 1 year left on his current deal. He's definitely shown enough to get another couple of years and a hearts fan as well which helps.

Crucial time now to get him signed up as he could sign for another club in January.

I see  the EEN reporting we may make a late bid to sign Stephen Kingsley before Monday deadline. Hope so.

4 minutes ago, David Black said:

I see  the EEN reporting we may make a late bid to sign Stephen Kingsley before Monday deadline. Hope so.

SK 👍 done deal. 

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Thought he was a left back but not sure based on comments above and have seen him at right back for the Reserves. Playing left back v Partick just now.

Right back 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, David Black said:

What an Ill informed rag, he’s a free agent he can sign at any point. 

Lots of people and press outlets constantly referring to Kingsley as a Scotland international left back. 
Then I remembered Lewis Stevenson is a Scotland international left back.

I can’t remember ever having seen him play but hopefully he’s a real international and not a case of management being desperate like Stevenson. 

Edited by Tazio

Stendelnator
22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What an Ill informed rag, he’s a free agent he can sign at any point. 

The article states we need to get a player out the door before the deadline if we want to sign him. 

14 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Lots of people and press outlets constantly referring to Kingsley as a Scotland international left back. 

I can’t remember ever having seen him play but hopefully he’s a real international and not a case of management being desperate like Stevenson. 

he has played in a friendly for the full national team. a 3-0 defeat to france in 2016

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

👍 After SK one more coming in striker. 

Just heard exact same Bongo, are you my source:yas:

7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Need another centre back unless we're happy with Haring covering for now.

Smith can play there aswell. And Kingsley if he comes in has filled in there before aswell

Rick Sanchez
12 minutes ago, bazman said:

Smith can play there aswell. And Kingsley if he comes in has filled in there before aswell

I factored in Smith but not Kingsley, forgot he could fill in 👍

I don't get the excitement about Kingsley if I'm honest. In 6 seasons since leaving Falkirk he has made 90 first-team appearances. A 26 year old who has played so little football in the last six years and career has gone from a few English Premier League starts, to the English Championship, to now potentially the Scottish Championship. I'm not convinced his CV looks that different to Aidy White and I'm not really convinced he will be a massive upgrade on White or Garuccio.

If he signs, grand. Although I'd hope that we are getting rid of one of White/ Garuccio and we don't end up totally overloaded with left backs again.

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I don't get the excitement about Kingsley if I'm honest. In 6 seasons since leaving Falkirk he has made 90 first-team appearances. A 26 year old who has played so little football in the last six years and career has gone from a few English Premier League starts, to the English Championship, to now potentially the Scottish Championship. I'm not convinced his CV looks that different to Aidy White and I'm not really convinced he will be a massive upgrade on White or Garuccio.

If he signs, grand. Although I'd hope that we are getting rid of one of White/ Garuccio and we don't end up totally overloaded with left backs again.

a very good player but fitness is a concern for me

6 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Seems a bit like a ‘project’. We need players who can produce the goods and soon. Short season.

55 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Stevenson was an old pals act from McLeish .

2 game trip he selects Stevenson who is only available for 1 game !

Was amazed it wasn't commented on in the media (maybe not actually)

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Seems a bit like a ‘project’. We need players who can produce the goods and soon. Short season.

Kingsley is well worth signing and I would be happy if he signed. Very much a quality player 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

👍

Praying you are right Bongo. Not for the player,  but for you  :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Kingsley is well worth signing and I would be happy if he signed. Very much a quality player 

Not sure I have ever seen him  which is great no assumptions 

Kingsley has been on the burner for some time...

Both White and Garuccio are on the block and we're obviously looking to ship out at least one of them before Kingsley comes in.

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Both White and Garuccio are on the block and we're obviously looking to ship out at least one of them before Kingsley comes in.

Part of me wonders if there is anything behind Grauccio not even in the start line up today, or is most likely he has picked up a knock.

It'll be Garuccio we move on as he'll want game time now he's injury free. White is struggling to get fit so won't get a deal anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Part of me wonders if there is anything behind Grauccio not even in the start line up today, or is most likely he has picked up a knock.

It wouldn't surprise me. I've said all summer Robbie would like to ship both of them out, hopefully it can happen.

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Robbie has been more supportive of White than Garrucio in the press. I'd keep whoever is fittest!

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Robbie has been more supportive of White than Garrucio in the press. I'd keep whoever is fittest!

I'd trust Garuccio to last the season more than I would White :lol:

54 minutes ago, kila said:

It'll be Garuccio we move on as he'll want game time now he's injury free. White is struggling to get fit so won't get a deal anywhere else.

This.  Robbie rates White highly due to his attitude and versatility.