Daniel Stendel

wattie exploited

3 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

rather have Daniel anytime over McCann or Wright come on Ann  Budge get Dan sorted out !!!!!!!! and lets get rid of the shit still left at hearts and give the youngsters a chance :rifle: 

Bang on the money wattie👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• wattie exploited

pettigrewsstylist

You cant win matches, you dont get contracts renewed. Simple stuff really.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Going with Wattie on this. None of the names on this thread beat Stendel. I can see reasons some people want him gone but a McCann/Locke combo? C’mon tae ****!

Mental stuff...

All this McCann talks well? Where do people

get this? I like him and loved him during his first spell here but honestly I think he talks pish and he’s been a brutal manager. 
I love Locky as well and Robbo but I don’t want either of them as manager again either. Obviously only my opinion and what I want doesn’t matter but I wonder what's between the ears of some Hearts fans to be be honest. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mental stuff...

get this? I like him and loved him during his first spell here but honestly I think he talks pish and he’s been a brutal manager. 
I love Locky as well and Robbo but I don’t want either of them as manager again either. Obviously only my opinion and what I want doesn’t matter but I wonder what's between the ears of some Hearts fans to be be honest. 

5 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Correct 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Mental stuff...

Don’t want to open up the conversation too much but another bad managerial appointment could be the end of Ann as far as the fans are concerned. If she can’t get anybody better than McCann she needs to keep Stendel. 

8 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

agree. His record is terrible and not worth the risk if we can easily get rid of him. He left Barnsley after losing 8 games straight, then went on a similar run when starting here. 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t want to open up the conversation too much but another bad managerial appointment could be the end of Ann as far as the fans are concerned. If she can’t get anybody better than McCann she needs to keep Stendel. 

He’s not had long enough for me. He walked into an utter shitshow imo and if he wants to stay then get him on a new deal. He’s made it crystal it’s not about money. 

He’s not had long enough for me. He walked into an utter shitshow imo and if he wants to stay then get him on a new deal. He’s made it crystal it’s not about money. 

Aye, I’m not against him staying at all. If another name getting mentioned was imo in any way better then fair enough, move on. 

4 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

agree. His record is terrible and not worth the risk if we can easily get rid of him. He left Barnsley after losing 8 games straight, then went on a similar run when starting here. 

How on earth can you blame him for the first few games here? We had been in relegation form for a year. Blame him for sticking with Pereira, blame him for the st mirren result, playing Naismith in midfield, Boyce our of position. I understand he’s ****** up but thinking he would change things from the get go. You’re vastly underestimating the utter mess that Levein left this club in. The players weren’t even fit FFS.

Good grief what a difficult position to be in. I can't tell, but does Budge want rid of Stendel regardless of which league we find ourselves in ? I fell sorry for Stendel but it didn't really look like he was going to turn things around. I think the right thing to do is let him go but I have no idea who to replace him with. 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How on earth can you blame him for the first few games here? We had been in relegation form for a year. Blame him for sticking with Pereira, blame him for the st mirren result, playing Naismith in midfield, Boyce our of position. I understand he’s ****** up but thinking he would change things from the get go. You’re vastly underestimating the utter mess that Levein left this club in. The players weren’t even fit FFS.

If Perriera didn’t play we had to pay Man Utd I believe. 

If Perriera didn’t play we had to pay Man Utd I believe. 

Got a bit confused by that one. Some people on here saying that was correct and some disputing it. If it is true. The ******* idiot who agreed to that deal should shoulder some of the blame. Wonder who that was.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Got a bit confused by that one. Some people on here saying that was correct and some disputing it. If it is true. The ******* idiot who agreed to that deal should shoulder some of the blame. Wonder who that was.

You couldn’t make a keeper out the 3 of them. 
Shocking state of affairs. 

It used to be the Largs mafia when managerial appointments were to be made.  Now is the Weegia that champion there own.  stendal is an outsider and not one of their ex-player chums.

Is Stendal the right selection for the Championship, well for me it depends on what squad he is given to manage.  But based on the players still with the club he should skoosh it.

6 hours ago, GinRummy said:

This is actually fairly important because either you, your source, @busby1985 or Jamie Brandon are lying. Let’s here who your source is and we will try and get to the bottom of it. 

Is Les Deans involved ? 

5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I know Ann and her board have a lot on their plate just now but I wouldn’t be waiting on advertising,interviewing, offering the position to a Sporting Director. I’d get Daniel Stendel back and tell him The board, players, staff and fans have every confidence in his leadership of our team. I don’t want a Levein like figure coming in and getting his pal Neilson or Cathro into a job because there is far to much ‘ jobs for the boys ‘ in football instead of the ‘ best person for the job ‘.

I want the Sporting Director to work for and assist the Manager. I want the Manager only to be accountable to the 

Owners / CEO.

Did your mother never tell you ‘ I want doesn’t get? ‘ 

2 hours ago, Meadows said:

Budge’s dream team appears to be McCann & Locke in charge of the first team . 

Not a chance. 

Just now, pointon said:

You reckon 

I do, based on interviews last time round. Maybe she will change her mind but I’d be surprised. 

pettigrewsstylist
52 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

We have been gifted opportunity for fresh start. We should take it and reduce the risk.

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

We have been gifted opportunity for fresh start. We should take it and reduce the risk.

Or increase the risk depending on who’s appointed. The last three managerial appointments haven’t been too great. 

Kidd’s Boots

It would send a strong message of intent to confirm that Daniel Stendal remains the Manager, regardless of the outcome of the current action against the SPFL.  The first team squad deserve some consideration and certainty for the very near future. And by this, I mean the ones who are prepared to stay, work harder and become the future of the next chapter in this great club's history more than they were before lockdown need to get their head around this. The one's who are hoping that a change of Manager may improve their opportunities at Tynecastle also need to understand that their time may be up. In regards to the DoF role, my understanding is that this has always been the model we will use to ensure the Academy and all other parts of the club are integrated, but I think this role is secondary in the circumstances, announce DS and deal with the rest in time. 

pettigrewsstylist
37 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

It would send a strong message of intent to confirm that Daniel Stendal remains the Manager, regardless of the outcome of the current action against the SPFL.  The first team squad deserve some consideration and certainty for the very near future. And by this, I mean the ones who are prepared to stay, work harder and become the future of the next chapter in this great club's history more than they were before lockdown need to get their head around this. The one's who are hoping that a change of Manager may improve their opportunities at Tynecastle also need to understand that their time may be up. In regards to the DoF role, my understanding is that this has always been the model we will use to ensure the Academy and all other parts of the club are integrated, but I think this role is secondary in the circumstances, announce DS and deal with the rest in time. 

Tne first team squad deserve......aye they do indeed!

OmiyaHearts

Sometimes a manager and a club just work. Without really having a reason for it, I think McCann would be good for us.

No idea why. Just a hunch

I should add, I'm more than happy to stick with Stendel.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

He’s made it clear it’s not about money and he wants the chance to finish what he’s started. 
He’s got my backing man👍🏼

Me too ditto👍🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

1 hour ago, pointon said:

You reckon 

Difficult to tell but the fact Standel has said he is ready to go regardless of the situation makes me think the clubs target lies elsewhere 

18 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Agent Jambo a classic Itk is he ever lol Daniel in spl yes, not for me if championship.

Your opinion of course.

25 minutes ago, pointon said:

Difficult to tell but the fact Standel has said he is ready to go regardless of the situation makes me think the clubs target lies elsewhere 

Why are you so determined that Stendel leaves? 

Put it this way,if league gets reconstructed and stendel has a valid contract for spl is Anne going to sack him??

27 minutes ago, pointon said:

Seeing as what he actually said was ‘I would like to stay’ I suppose it is difficult to tell. 

Really want him to stay and build a team with his style of play. 
Some of the performances were unbelievable and given time I believe it was going to work. 
Keep the faith AB he is the man 👍

Rome wasn’t built in a day with time and the correct signings it will work 

2 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Really want him to stay and build a team with his style of play. 
Some of the performances were unbelievable and given time I believe it was going to work. 
Keep the faith AB he is the man 👍

Rome wasn’t built in a day with time and the correct signings it will work 

Why another thread on the same subject? 

20 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Put it this way,if league gets reconstructed and stendel has a valid contract for spl is Anne going to sack him??

His contract ended a few weeks ago. There is a break clause in to for this summer in any case so either party can rip it up regardless of which league we are in. 

kingantti1874
26 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

as soon as we were officially relegated his contract was cancelled 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

His contract ended a few weeks ago. There is a break clause in to for this summer in any case so either party can rip it up regardless of which league we are in. 

Your missing the point.As we are in the championship he hasn't a contract with us...a few are doubting that ann want to keep him.However if we get reinstated in the spl he would still be our manager??

MR INCREDIBLE
3 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Sometimes a manager and a club just work. Without really having a reason for it, I think McCann would be good for us.

No idea why. Just a hunch

I should add, I'm more than happy to stick with Stendel.

I agree. 

Think McCann would be a great success. 

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Seeing as what he actually said was ‘I would like to stay’ I suppose it is difficult to tell. 

Ready to go as in start the job 

wattie exploited
25 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

I agree. 

Think McCann would be a great success. 

really think McCann would be ****ing shit he is no way a better manager than Stendal !  :rifle:

7 hours ago, Barack said:

Scottie not back yet?

How strange.

He said he couldn't reveal his source at the club because they'd get the sack if he did.

On the DOF front,  surely if you have a CEO and a good  scouting network you dont necessarily need one? Especially at a time when money is tight. Again, as an outsider looking in,  it seems a recipe for more jobs for the boys and cronyism which is what you want to move away from?

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Redhelen said:

He said he couldn't reveal his source at the club because they'd get the sack if he did.

On the DOF front,  surely if you have a CEO and a good  scouting network you dont necessarily need one? Especially at a time when money is tight. Again, as an outsider looking in,  it seems a recipe for more jobs for the boys and cronyism which is what you want to move away from?

Thats where the problem is. 

I would like Stendel to get a crack at a complete season with his own players ( if that's possible). All up in the air at the moment so feck knows how it will pan out, HHGH!!

15 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

Aye, just forget the fact that he won the league the season before, and it’s been well documented when Barnsley stepped up a division, he had the rug swept from his feet when they sold off their 4 main assets 

By all means Pick and choose what suits your own opinion 

15 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It is not true. Stendel said as much at the start of the year.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/joel-pereira-hearts-boss-daniel-stendel-addresses-loan-man-united-keeper-dilemma-1741439

54 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Aye, just forget the fact that he won the league the season before, and it’s been well documented when Barnsley stepped up a division, he had the rug swept from his feet when they sold off their 4 main assets 

By all means Pick and choose what suits your own opinion 

It’s a results driven business and I don’t rate him. He’s going to be playing with pretty much the same group of players again. I don’t think his style of football is suited to Scotland.  We paid a lot of money for him and have an opportunity to get rid of him for nothing. I’d like to see someone else in. 

• davemclaren locked this topic