Daniel Stendel

wattie exploited

11 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Good to hear busby.

There have been issues, many of them have been played out on here and I’ve shared my insight into the stuff I know. That fake txt doing the rounds from the kit man after that horror performance is just pure non sense. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• wattie exploited

colinmaroon
29 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Hi. I’ve posted many times on here that I have a first team connection (Jamie Brandon). It is not the truth. Hope that clears things up for you. Players are all on board with Stendel, the ones that know they are part of the plans. 

Different player, same story!

1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Different player, same story!

Yip. Don’t know why it persists on here that the players aren’t behind him. The ones that weren’t have been dealt with, some very publicly. 

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, mellors1874 said:

finished third in his first season and then lost to hibs in the cup as he didn't class derbys as big games.

next season lost to a pub team from malta and played some terrible football.

he's not the answer 

He's maybe not the answer, but I was just pushing back as you called him a "decent championship manager" as if he was terrible in the premiership.

He was not. 

13 hours ago, Hans von Luck said:

Reason Budge wants a sporting director is because she and the board are not 100% truly convinced in Daniel. 

Should he continue, not fully sure either but will get my 100% support, should he go well back to the drawing board. 

how do you know that.

12 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

I’d heard he has no clue about signing players as he’s never had to. Always been a head coach and used to working under the sporting director model. Also heard lots of people are less than convinced about him behind the scenes, a lot to do with how he comes across. Bit of an odd character.

A clash of culture maybe. 

quote facts not some story that someone has made up

43 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It’s almost like a ‘Gies a job’ plea from Stendel. Must not have any other offers. 

Yeah, came across like that a bit. Can hardly have enhances his rep in short spell with us. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 hours ago, Hans von Luck said:

Reason Budge wants a sporting director is because she and the board are not 100% truly convinced in Daniel.

:facepalm:

Rick Sanchez

Boycey wants him to stay so he can't be that bad. Any of the players who don't want him are probably the ones that got us in this mess, only looking for an easy ride.

jack D and coke
On 17/06/2020 at 08:00, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

The thought of swapping DS for Tommy Wright.

:knife:

Tommy Wright🤢

Snakey🤮

Hearts fans actually wanting this shit an all😕

Imo this talk of Stendel not getting a new contract says we’ve accepted we’re playing in the championship. 
Also I’d have thought if we weren’t going to offer him anything then do the man a favour and be up front with him.
He’s deserved that much. 

Tokyo Drifter
4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Boycey wants him to stay so he can't be that bad. Any of the players who don't want him are probably the ones that got us in this mess, only looking for an easy ride.

Paterson said he wanted Cathro to stay. Players get asked questions and of course they have to toe the party line.

Rick Sanchez
12 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Paterson said he wanted Cathro to stay. Players get asked questions and of course they have to toe the party line.

True.

I'm sure Boyce was bumming him up though, saying he'd never worked with someone as in depth as him. 

You could see who liked him and who didn't by just watching them on the pitch. Souttar and Halkett. Probably Walker, although he knuckled down. Uche.

Basically anyone who was regarded as lazy or ran about with no purpose like Uche. 

Dallas Green
1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Hi. I’ve posted many times on here that I have a first team connection (Jamie Brandon). It is not the truth. Hope that clears things up for you. Players are all on board with Stendel, the ones that know they are part of the plans. 

Great to know. Won't stop some people spreading rubbish about Stendal though. Bizarre folk.

Scottie Wanshot.
10 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

who told you that or who said that ?

a friend of mine who is on Hearts books told me, it is the truth.

Batistuta87
14 hours ago, Hans von Luck said:

Should he continue, not fully sure either but will get my 100% support, should he go well back to the drawing board. 

Talking shite. A Sporting Director / DoF was part of the plans before Stendel was even mentioned as a candidate for the job. Its been the plan all along. DS has admitted he's not much good at transfers/rectruitment because he's never done it before and has always worked under a DoF. The fact that the board are looking for a DoF suggests more to me that they're behind him and are giving him what he wants, than that they have no faith in him. 

If he’s willing to renegotiate his contract and stay then I think we should let him finish the job, it was always going to be hard for him to turn it around after years of CL.  Let him bring in all his own players and staff and give him a chance. 

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, scotty2442 said:

If he’s willing to renegotiate his contract and stay then I think we should let him finish the job, it was always going to be hard for him to turn it around after years of CL.  Let him bring in all his own players and staff and give him a chance. 

This!

"So Daniel, IF we end up playing in the Championship I can offer you these terms..."

"If we win our case and somehow get re-instated to the Premier then you can have the terms that you left on".

Interested or no?

Not that difficult really.

24 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

This is actually fairly important because either you, your source, @busby1985 or Jamie Brandon are lying. Let’s here who your source is and we will try and get to the bottom of it. 

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

This is actually fairly important because either you, your source, @busby1985 or Jamie Brandon are lying. Let’s here who your source is and we will try and get to the bottom of it. 

@Scottie Wanshot. happy to share DM’s with both of you with my source (Jamie Brandon) and how I know him. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

@Scottie Wanshot. happy to share DM’s with both of you with my source (Jamie Brandon) and how I know him. 

Cheers for being a good sport. Let’s see who SWs source is. 

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Cheers for being a good sport. Let’s see who SWs source is. 

Not sure some muppet at the Hibs Club counts as a source.

15 hours ago, Hans von Luck said:

I'm not convinced by she and the board. 

12 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Sten and some of the players had big fallout on the way to the St Mirren game, I think that's why most of the players never tried a leg.

Hmm...If the board wanted rid of him then he would be away already. He’s on zero pay and we have a clause that we can terminate his contract. 

I know Ann and her board have a lot on their plate just now but I wouldn’t be waiting on advertising,interviewing, offering the position to a Sporting Director. I’d get Daniel Stendel back and tell him The board, players, staff and fans have every confidence in his leadership of our team. I don’t want a Levein like figure coming in and getting his pal Neilson or Cathro into a job because there is far to much ‘ jobs for the boys ‘ in football instead of the ‘ best person for the job ‘.

I want the Sporting Director to work for and assist the Manager. I want the Manager only to be accountable to the 

Owners / CEO.

colinmaroon
2 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

A first team player, not Jamie Brandon, told me it's  a load of rubbish.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

I know Ann and her board have a lot on their plate just now but I wouldn’t be waiting on advertising,interviewing, offering the position to a Sporting Director. I’d get Daniel Stendel back and tell him The board, players, staff and fans have every confidence in his leadership of our team. I don’t want a Levein like figure coming in and getting his pal Neilson or Cathro into a job because there is far to much ‘ jobs for the boys ‘ in football instead of the ‘ best person for the job ‘.

I want the Sporting Director to work for and assist the Manager. I want the Manager only to be accountable to the 

Owners / CEO.

Is that not what we had before?

CL was SD, Manager and Board member

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Given Scottie's previous posting history... this should be a lengthy wait.

Fairly sure, he was involved in the Stendel WhatsApp message not so long ago.

2 hours later...

17 hours ago, Hans von Luck said:

He's quoted as saying he's a First Team Coach & not a Manager. 

Never had to care or look at Budgets, Wages etc

He just focuses on the players, training & tactics. 

Hasn't been able to focus on that solely since he arrived as there was so much other things going on and there wasn't much help. 

Give him time to just be a coach and we'll have a winner I'm sure

25 minutes ago, Meadows said:

Budge’s dream team appears to be McCann & Locke in charge of the first team . 

Personally, I hope Stendel stays, but I would take Mcann, there is something about him makes me think he will come good for a club one day, maybe us?

Tennant's  6's
17 minutes ago, ericb said:

Personally, I hope Stendel stays, but I would take Mcann, there is something about him makes me think he will come good for a club one day, maybe us?

It all depends on how things pan out over the next few weeks, doesn't it?

Will we definitely be condemned to the Championship or reinstated into the Premiership?

Will we get a pay out in compensation for the injustice that's been forced upon us?

McCann does come across well as a pundit, likes to play good football & promote youth team players & he seems like he's a grafter.

It's just the way things went for him at Dundee that's a bit of a concern.

Gary Naysmith won't be needed as a loans manager anymore I wouldn't have thought, winder if he'll leave or find a coaching spot in the club somewhere 

26 minutes ago, ericb said:

In open minded in McCann , low expectations might just bring decent rewards 

Rick Sanchez
55 minutes ago, Meadows said:

Not for me.

But it would show that Levein isn't in her ear, considering he punted Locke last time.

The Real Maroonblood
59 minutes ago, Meadows said:

Scottie Wanshot.
5 hours ago, GinRummy said:

couldn't tell you that, he would be out of a job.

1 hour ago, Meadows said:

Hm. Not against it.

I think McCann is quite a progressive coach and suffered at Dundee from basically trying to play too expansively. His tactical nouse and eye to detail (he's a worker as a coach from what I've heard) plus Lockies motivating could maybe work.

I'd rather Stendel stayed but I'm not opposed to this as a suggestion.

Lockie has a pretty cushtie number just now though, it'd be a big decision to give up a secure job to go back into the bear pit of coaching

I'd prefer this to Wright, Robinson or any of that kind of clap

As I say, I still want Dan to stay.

Just now, Scottie Wanshot. said:

couldn't tell you that, he would be out of a job.

That’s fair enough Scottie. Wouldn’t want someone sacked from the first team squad for talking to you. I guess I’ll just have to make up my own mind. Not going to be an easy task I can tell you. 

Scottie Wanshot.
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

That’s fair enough Scottie. Wouldn’t want someone sacked from the first team squad for talking to you. I guess I’ll just have to make up my own mind. Not going to be an easy task I can tell you. 

bring on the court case.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Meadows said:

****ing hell...

Scottie Wanshot.

you think about it, that game against  Street Mirren😁

the importance of that game, and hardly any player gave Any Effort, No Fight at all, it was embarrassing. if the game had been at Tynie that night, some fans would have been on the field kicking the players arse.

jack D and coke

Nobody is believing the WhatsApp shite are they? It was a stupid laddie who basically admitted he made up. A hearts fan an all. 
Work that one out....

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b284ba5dbf831d5192c

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

you think about it, that game against  Street Mirren😁

the importance of that game, and hardly any player gave Any Effort, No Fight at all, it was embarrassing. if the game had been at Tynie that night, some fans would have been on the field kicking the players arse.

Pish. 

wattie exploited
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

****ing hell...

rather have Daniel anytime over McCann or Wright come on Ann  Budge get Dan sorted out !!!!!!!! and lets get rid of the shit still left at hearts and give the youngsters a chance :rifle: 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

rather have Daniel anytime over McCann or Wright come on Ann  Budge get Dan sorted out !!!!!!!! and lets get rid of the shit still left at hearts and give the youngsters a chance :rifle: 

He’s made it clear it’s not about money and he wants the chance to finish what he’s started. 
He’s got my backing man👍🏼

Going with Wattie on this. None of the names on this thread beat Stendel. I can see reasons some people want him gone but a McCann/Locke combo? C’mon tae ****!

• davemclaren locked this topic