Mafia Kill the Goons part X

Rudi Skacel

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

I see the goons have got to hawkeye.

that ball definitely crossed the villa goal line

Looked like the ref knew it aswell but didn't want to overrule the technology.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

• Marvin

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

sorry I've not been on much today.

just been made redundant and I don't think my payment is right.

i'm feeling a bit scunnered

That's a shiter mate. Hope it all works out for you 

8 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

sorry I've not been on much today.

just been made redundant and I don't think my payment is right.

i'm feeling a bit scunnered

That's a shiter mate. Hope it all works out for you 

Bunny: Seems almost desperate to affiliate himself with Shapes. Is he goon that knows he’s been found out and is trying to take down a townie with him?

Sean: His claim from last night hasn’t been countered and so no reason to believe he’s not good.

Shapes: I’ve been suspicious of her through no fault of her own. Beginning to think she’s on the side of good.

Boof: Almost forgot he was playing. Incredibly quiet and seems to have slid off the radar. Will this suit him and one other?

Simo: Not gave much away. Unsure whether he’s good or evil.

Marvin: Has been more vocal than previous games he’s participated in. Could certainly be a goon.

Bunny Munro
Spoiler

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Bunny: Seems almost desperate to affiliate himself with Shapes. Is he goon that knows he’s been found out and is trying to take down a townie with him?

This is nonsense. All I've done is stop shapes being lynched days ago. I'd argue its you that's desperate to link me to shapes.

Either you've found a red herring and are clinging onto it for dear life, or you're up to something more sinister.

Edited by Bunny Munro

I don't like the way some are now thinking I'm a Goon..

Boof thinks that because of comments on day 1.

Now I'm getting accused because of being more vocal. Just a few pages back even Rudi was trying to encourage conversation. I was the one who was trying to get some form of debate going with others. Iant and Bunny were at least engaging. I even tried to instigate a 4 way tie after I unvoted Vlad who turned out to be the assassin but I wouldn't have known that.

My vote remains with Boof for now.

If people want to vote off a townie and give the remaining Goons a fighting chance then so be it. 

Sorry to hear about you getting paid off @jambosean75 hope you find something soon. Unfortunately I cant advise you because I work with ESA. If I were you get onto the phone to Universal Credit. Its got its faults but its the only one available for financial support.   

Edited by Marvin

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is nonsense. All I've done is stop shapes being lynched days ago. I'd argue its you that's desperate to link me to shapes.

Either you've found a red herring and are clinging onto it for dear life, or you're up to something more sinister.

You also voted Simo today and put him out in front after Shapes had also voted for him. If you are good, then you've done a cracking job in making yourself look suspicious over the last couple of days.

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

I don't like the way some are now thinking I'm a Goon..

Boof thinks that because of comments on day 1.

Now I'm getting accused because of being more vocal. Just a few pages back even Rudi was trying to encourage conversation. I was the one who was trying to get some form of debate going with others. Iant and Bunny were at least engaging. I even tried to instigate a 4 way tie after I unvoted Vlad who turned out to be the assassin but I wouldn't have known that.

My vote remains with Boof for now.

If people want to vote off a townie and give the remaining Goons a fighting chance then so be it. 

I said you "could" be a goon and i stand by that. Only because there's no reason to think otherwise.

Bunny Munro

You also voted Simo today and put him out in front after Shapes had also voted for him. If you are good, then you've done a cracking job in making yourself look suspicious over the last couple of days.

Simo has been in every goon list I've posted since the start. I've got to vote for someone.

A retaliatory vote from Marvin?

At this stage of the game?

IF you want a town win...voting for me isn't going to help.

17 minutes ago, Boof said:

A retaliatory vote from Marvin?

At this stage of the game?

IF you want a town win...voting for me isn't going to help.

Nor is voting me. Only Simo has been lurking in the background. I am inclined to believe you are good, but voting me for comments on day 1 isn't going to persuade me from changing my vote just yet.

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Nor is voting me. Only Simo has been lurking in the background. I am inclined to believe you are good, but voting me for comments on day 1 isn't going to persuade me from changing my vote just yet.

That doesn't make any sense. If you're inclined to believe he's good then why vote him?

That doesn't make any sense. If you're inclined to believe he's good then why vote him?

Purely to see what response I get, I am likely to change my vote before deadline but this was not the response I was expecting.

I wouldn't say I've been lurking. I explained this morning why I'd been relatively quiet but I've still posted goon and trust lists and explained my votes. 

I'm willing to admit I was probably wrong about Sean given nobody else disputing his claim last night so he's on the trust list now. 

I was pretty confident Bunny was town and him and Ian trying to get the discussion going seemed good to me but now I'm doubting everything...

I'm still confident Shapes is one of the goons and I was thinking her and Bunny together was too obvious given the whole link stuff... Unless that was what they wanted us to think and ive been played for an idiot :lol:

Think Ian is town after a reread so that leaves Boof and Marvin I'm genuinely unsure on...  

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Purely to see what response I get, I am likely to change my vote before deadline but this was not the response I was expecting.

What response were you expecting when you vote someone and then say you think they're good?

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

What response were you expecting when you vote someone and then say you think they're good?

I don't know tbh but I didn't expect the response that I got. 

edit: its Boof who thinks I'm a Goon based on comments from day 1.

Edited by Marvin

Just now, Shapes said:

It's not really the stage of the game for retaliation votes or voting some you think is good tbf

True but voting someone for comments made on day 1 is a bit naff too. 

OK I missed this... That's... certainly something... Marvin knows there's 2 goons left yet votes for someone he literally said thinks is good... Could be a slip up because he knows who is and isn't good already but needs to come up with any sort of reason for voting for somebody (and it can't be his goon buddy if they already have a vote...)

Bunny is probably going to wait and bring someone into a tie with himself.

Sean could have the deciding vote again.

Marvin hasn’t done himself any favours tonight. It may just be clumsy posting but he’s definitely raised an eyebrow.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Bunny - 2

shapes - 1

boof - 1

marvin - 1

Bunny and Sean to vote 

I think this accurate.

Thanks! I'd started trying to work it out but you were faster than me haha

I've decided I am not changing my vote and if I'm wrong, well I got it wrong. 

Goon list:

Boof

Shapes

Bunny Munro
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Bunny is probably going to wait and bring someone into a tie with himself.

Sean could have the deciding vote again.

I probably will. Based on my latest goon list it will likely be Shapes, unless Sean votes Simo.

I am 100% town. If the town kill me off the chances are the game is over.

Edited by Bunny Munro

I'm sticking with bunny. Playing the whole kill me and it's game over card and saying he thought I wasn't a goon but now suddenly he doesn't trust me and he is going to put me in a tie.

I'm not a goon and if I am killed in a tie then it will make it a lot more difficult and mean you guys have to get it right tomorrow but then it might be able to make things a bit clearer.

Scenes if both myself and bunny are good though and the goons are laughing in the background.

Bunny Munro
Just now, Shapes said:

I'm sticking with bunny. Playing the whole kill me and it's game over card and saying he thought I wasn't a goon but now suddenly he doesn't trust me and he is going to put me in a tie.

I'm not a goon and if I am killed in a tie then it will make it a lot more difficult and mean you guys have to get it right tomorrow but then it might be able to make things a bit clearer.

Scenes if both myself and bunny are good though and the goons are laughing in the background.

Its a 50/50, as I am good. 

I said i thought you were good on day 2, lots has happened since then.

Am i not saying it right? Why does noone seem to understand this?

Bunny Munro

I still think Simo is one of the goons.

I'm less sure of the other one, I was between Shapes, IanT, but Marvin has looked suspicious.

However, if Marvin was a goon it would be easy to dump another vote on me to make sure I'm gone. 

Knowing what I do (that I am good), i don't see any reason for Marvin to vote for Boof if he is a goon.

43 minutes ago, Marvin said:

True but voting someone for comments made on day 1 is a bit naff too. 

When you have nothing to work with...you work with what you've got.

Perhaps it's because the comments involved me I subconciously paid more attention to them? 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I still think Simo is one of the goons.

I'm less sure of the other one, I was between Shapes, IanT, but Marvin has looked suspicious.

However, if Marvin was a goon it would be easy to dump another vote on me to make sure I'm gone. 

Knowing what I do (that I am good), i don't see any reason for Marvin to vote for Boof if he is a goon.

For what it's worth I still thiiiink you're good - but you're totally wrong about me

Edited by Simo

Rudi Skacel

Bunny was - 611

Marvin was - 432

Shapes was - 51

the number was - 789

therefor Shapes - townie is no more!

0A5F09AF-3142-4E59-9162-FA47B4B9854B.jpeg