Mafia Kill the Goons part X

Rudi Skacel

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

There you have it Iant again trying to influence voting in my direction. Don't worry if I change my vote you'll be the first one that I will look at, disappointing especially after our conversation a couple of days ago.

If you’re good and you vote me then you hand the game to the goons. That’s 100% fact.

I’ve already explained several times why I suddenly suspect you. I’m not explaining it again.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

• Marvin

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If you’re good and you vote me then you hand the game to the goons. That’s 100% fact.

I’ve already explained several times why I suddenly suspect you. I’m not explaining it again.

That's why I never voted you earlier, I'm prepared to accept you are good Townie but as soon as votes starting heading my way I will be looking at voting and voting patterns.

25 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Why is Boof lurking around and not posting? Especially when there’s been an important vote cast.

B82C2787-FDFB-4999-974E-7FDE316A5D8F.png

He could have the thread minimalised on his tool bar. Most of yesterday I did the same. Doesn't alter the fact that I'm still suspicious of his vote for me yesterday.

22 minutes ago, Marvin said:

He could have the thread minimalised on his tool bar. Most of yesterday I did the same. Doesn't alter the fact that I'm still suspicious of his vote for me yesterday.

Fair enough.

Bunny Munro

Going to be here for the long haul I think.

The longer Marvins vote is active the less chance Simo is the goon Id say.

Sorry - back now.

One of those staff meetings... 🙄

Some folk clicking on the invite from the meeting two weeks ago so we had 2 concurrent meetings going on with a 20/80 split. ****ing adults!!

What is the state of play - 1 vote from Marvin on Simo?

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Why is Boof lurking around and not posting? Especially when there’s been an important vote cast.

Jaysus - could you at least redact the donations bit in case my Mrs looks over my shoulder... :lol: 

Nah - she won't...it's only JKB.

What permutations have we got?

Marvin     Simo

1) Townie    Townie

2) Townie    Goon

3)  Goon       Townie

4)  Goon       Goon

1) Marvin's vote for Simo would surely have had the goons jump in and finish off the game.

2) Hmmm - has possibilities. Would the other goon jump in to help lynch Simo? Maybe.

3) An attempt to get something going? Nobody else has bitten, though.

4) Now then...we all know an unvote can happen in the blink of an eye...could there be something in this?

I'm not 100% convinced (Hah! As if...) but I'm feeling more comfortable with my Marvin vote from yesterday.

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Wooooo

I think profile viewing is considered taboo/cheating. If Boof had been viewing a private conversation, for example goon chat or mason chat, you'd have an idea he was roled. 

Wooooo

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

Wooooo

I think profile viewing is considered taboo/cheating. If Boof had been viewing a private conversation, for example goon chat or mason chat, you'd have an idea he was roled. 

Wooooo

Of that’s the case then I apologise. I genuinely had no idea that was a rule.

Bunny Munro
Just now, iantjambo said:

No pile on as yet. It’s looking increasingly likely that at least one of Marvin or Simo is a goon.

Just what I was going to post. I would lean to one rather than both,  but both is a possibility.

8 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Just what I was going to post. I would lean to one rather than both,  but both is a possibility.

It would be a very bold move for goon to vote another goon at this stage of the game. Not unthinkable though. It would certainly get them some trust.

Bunny Munro
6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It would be a very bold move for goon to vote another goon at this stage of the game. Not unthinkable though. It would certainly get them some trust.

It would gave made more sense for Simo to vote Marvin if they were going to try that, as Marvin was under more suspicion.

Surely the goons want to finish this today. 

Well my vote certainly got folk talking, which was my reason for voting Boof yesterday. I think I will stick for now.

Also don't forget it was Simo who put Shapes in yesterday's tie and we all now know Shapes was a Townie. So only Simo if he is indeed a Goon would have known that.

Well my vote certainly got folk talking, which was my reason for voting Boof yesterday. I think I will stick for now.

Also don't forget it was Simo who put Shapes in yesterday's tie and we all now know Shapes was a Townie. So only Simo if he is indeed a Goon would have known that.

That’s actually a very valid point. If that’s the case then he was protecting either you or Bunny.

44 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Of that’s the case then I apologise. I genuinely had no idea that was a rule.

Tbh Ian I didn't even know viewing a profile even showed private chat (either).

No it wasn't... I voted Shapes early on and then it was Bunny who brought her into the tie last minute. Obviously I was still wrong but that's an unfortunate risk when you don't have any knowledge of anybody else's role... Unlike you?

1 minute ago, Simo said:

No it wasn't... I voted Shapes early on and then it was Bunny who brought her into the tie last minute. Obviously I was still wrong but that's an unfortunate risk when you don't have any knowledge of anybody else's role... Unlike you?

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Just looked back. It was Bunny that put Shapes into the tie not Simo.

Apologies it was. Unvote Simo for now at least.

12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Apologies it was. Unvote Simo for now at least.

Why unvote him? If you’re good then you must’ve voted a goon as there was no pile on.

OK f'k it. I'm not gonna change my mind at this point so I might as well vote.

I know I'm good - so the lack of pile on the vote for me must mean that Marvin is a goon but needs a townie to vote me before anything else can happen and seal a goon win.

If I was a goon I'd have voted Bunny not Marvin I think. Marvins contradicted himself a few times and then voted for me today even though I wasn't on his goon list last night...

Vote Marvin

Just now, iantjambo said:

Why unvote him? If you’re good then you must’ve voted a goon as there was no pile on.

Having misread the voting I thought it was Simo who brought Shapes into the tie but as you both pointed out, Bunny put Shapes in the tie. This is the reason for unvoting him or is that Goonly too :rolleyes:

vote Iant sorry you left no choice, you are really making out I am one of the remaining Goons. Before anyone else jumps on, you're all under suspicion. I won't be publishing any Goon or Trust list and will vote any changes on my gut.

Having misread the voting I thought it was Simo who brought Shapes into the tie but as you both pointed out, Bunny put Shapes in the tie. This is the reason for unvoting him or is that Goonly too :rolleyes:

vote Iant sorry you left no choice, you are really making out I am one of the remaining Goons. Before anyone else jumps on, you're all under suspicion. I won't be publishing any Goon or Trust list and will vote any changes on my gut.

If there’s not a pile on then Marvin is 100% goon.

If he’s good he just sold the game.

Why did you unvote Simo? IF you’re good then you had most likely voted a goon as there was no pile on to win the game.

**** it.

vote Marvin

I apologise to the town if this loses us the game but he’s convinced me more and more that he’s a goon.

If he’s good then the real goons must be loving him.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

If there’s not a pile on then Marvin is 100% goon.

If he’s good he just sold the game.

Why did you unvote Simo? IF you’re good then you had most likely voted a goon as there was no pile on to win the game.

I'm still open to changing my before deadline....

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

**** it.

vote Marvin

I apologise to the town if this loses us the game but he’s convinced me more and more that he’s a goon.

If he’s good then the real goons must be loving him.

I'm not the goon just voted you as you are insisting I'm the Goon even after I voted Simo. So you and Simo could be the remaining Goons.

Edit to say I only unvoted Simo due to an error on my part which I apologised to you both for.  

Edited by Marvin

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I will not be voting until things settle a little bit.

This is getting interesting.

It certainly is. I firmly believe Marvin is a goon. No pile on against Simo and as yet no pile on against me.

I believe that the other goon is waiting on someone to vote me and then come in with the lynch.

I ask you. Who looks more goonly right now? Me or Marvin?

Bunny Munro

Ok I'll bite.

Vote Simo my original vote if I am indeed wrong then apologies.

I think you now have two active votes, Simo and IanT

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It certainly is. I firmly believe Marvin is a goon. No pile on against Simo and as yet no pile on against me.

I believe that the other goon is waiting on someone to vote me and then come in with the lynch.

I ask you. Who looks more goonly right now? Me or Marvin?

Marvin by a country mile.

But I was pretty sure he was good and shapes was bad yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think you now have two active votes, Simo and IanT

I unvoted Ian - no I hadn't sorry.

Edited by Marvin

You do know you are all voting a Townie, but go on and hand the Goons a win.

If that’s the case then it’s on you. You’ve had an absolute shocker since yesterday.

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

thats a lynch - marvin - townie is deid

goons win

FFS😅

prince b.jpg

Jeezo - I'm taking a sabbatical! 

I hate being a goon.

Edited by Boof

Just now, Simo said:

GG lads, enjoyed that although being a goon is bloody stressful :rofl:

Thought I was a goner today tbh!

This is what I was trying to say to Marvin. If he was good then he had obviously voted a goon due to there being no pile on.

Prince Buaben still hasn't opened the 'You guys are the goons' thread :lol: - actually...hope he's okay.

First goon to win without posting :rofl: