• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

• Marvin

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Balls, you do realise that it is  likely 2 townies thrown into a tie. And we have lost one.

Edited by Marvin

Rudi Skacel
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Aw shit I read it as 1-100. My own fault that 😂🤦‍♀️

You read something wrong in a mafia thread? Never

Rudi Skacel

The doc was just having a quiet night, deciding to not use his last dose of medicine.

the goons were out and about

they decided that

jambosean - the doc was no more!

it is now day

players

Simo

Bunny

Boof

iantjambo

Marvin

deadline 9pm tomorrow

3 for a lynch. 

if the town dont hit a goon in this day then the goons win. 

Bunny Munro

I know I'm good.

Marvin could have easily pushed me ahead, breaking the tie, and didnt, suggesting he's not a goon.

Be careful, one vote on a townie could see the two goons jump on and end the game.

FFS... Can't make a mistake now and I was genuinely confident Shapes was a goon so clearly my reads are garbage.

For sure going to hold off making a vote for now cause I'm back to being clueless.

Potentially interesting the doc never used a save though?

Ok town. No rash voting, don’t vote unless you’re absolutely sure you’re fingering a goon :oohmatron:
They’ll pile on a vote for a townie and win the game.

Bunny Munro

Probably best if we try to play our hand.

Bunny - Town

Marvin - Leaning town due to allowing himself in the tie - vote for boof was odd but doenst make sense as a goon

IanT - suspected from the start - not even sure why - keen to tie me to shapes

Simo - suspect

Boof - quiet but im leaning less suspicious than the other two, may change over the day.

I imagine we could be in for a voting 'bun fight' at deadline unless we can come up with some kind of consensus.

The late voting was interesting. There was a bit of suspicion hovering over Marvin and yet Bunny brought Shapes into the tie. The person he was championing not so long ago.

In his shoes I would’ve brought Marvin into the tie. 

I’m almost certain Bunny is a goon.

I think we're pretty nearly ****ed, to be honest.

3v2 means one false move and the goons can leap in and finish it.

Stay completely voteless until deadline (which was an idea that came to me as I was washing dishes) - the goons could jump in and put someone on 2 just at the last minute. I couldn't guarantee being here to do anything to work against that.

Vote the person below you on the player list - daftest idea ever! As soon as a townie gets a vote the goons jump in and finish it.

My vote is remaining in my pocket for now. 

Bunny Munro
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

The late voting was interesting. There was a bit of suspicion hovering over Marvin and yet Bunny brought Shapes into the tie. The person he was championing not so long ago.

In his shoes I would’ve brought Marvin into the tie. 

I’m almost certain Bunny is a goon.

Unless I'm not a goon?

I've explained why I trust Marvin, rightly or wrongly.

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

I think we're pretty nearly ****ed, to be honest.

3v2 means one false move and the goons can leap in and finish it.

Stay completely voteless until deadline (which was an idea that came to me as I was washing dishes) - the goons could jump in and put someone on 2 just at the last minute. I couldn't guarantee being here to do anything to work against that.

Vote the person below you on the player list - daftest idea ever! As soon as a townie gets a vote the goons jump in and finish it.

My vote is remaining in my pocket for now. 

I was thinking the same. On the other hand , I’m wondering if we should just go for it. The odds are stacked against us anyway.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I was thinking the same. On the other hand , I’m wondering if we should just go for it. The odds are stacked against us anyway.

'kinell Ian!! Heart rate leapt there!!

Calm heads...

If we’re going the smart route, then we need discussion and theories. Probably need to read back the whole thread.

Marvin voting Boof is still troubling me. It seemed to be a nice safe vote, one that wouldn’t rock the boat to much. And to then claim that he thought Boof was good but say he’s not changing his vote.

He said that it was to get a response. I’m genuinely intrigued to find out what response he was expecting/hoping to get.

If he’s not a goon, then he’s done a damn fine job of making himself look like one.

Bunny Munro
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Marvin voting Boof is still troubling me. It seemed to be a nice safe vote, one that wouldn’t rock the boat to much. And to then claim that he thought Boof was good but say he’s not changing his vote.

He said that it was to get a response. I’m genuinely intrigued to find out what response he was expecting/hoping to get.

If he’s not a goon, then he’s done a damn fine job of making himself look like one.

I agree that it looks suspicious, but it doesn't make sense to me, if he was a goon why wouldn't he vote me further into the lead?

I was already ahead so it wouldn't have looked suspicious.

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I agree that it looks suspicious, but it doesn't make sense to me, if he was a goon why wouldn't he vote me further into the lead?

I was already ahead so it wouldn't have looked suspicious.

Because that would’ve made him look even more dodgy if you turned out to be good. He had ample opportunity to bring someone into a tie before you and Sean voted late but refused to.

He voted Boof, then had him on a goon list, then said he thought he was good but didn’t change the vote.

He’s only got himself to blame for finding himself under serious suspicion.

Out of the three on the tie, Shapes was the worst possible person to get lynched. Because it didn’t really tell us anything. I think we would’ve learned more if Bunny or Marv had went.

Bunny Munro
Just now, iantjambo said:

Because that would’ve made him look even more dodgy if you turned out to be good. He had ample opportunity to bring someone into a tie before you and Sean voted late but refused to.

He voted Boof, then had him on a goon list, then said he thought he was good but didn’t change the vote.

He’s only got himself to blame for finding himself under serious suspicion.

I completely agree. I'm just struggling to see the point of the vote. I'm not sure where the goons benefit from it.

Just now, Bunny Munro said:

I completely agree. I'm just struggling to see the point of the vote. I'm not sure where the goons benefit from it.

As I said earlier. It looks to me like he didn’t want to rock the boat and try and stay off the radar with a nice, safe vote. However, he failed miserably at not rocking the boat.

Bunny Munro
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

As I said earlier. It looks to me like he didn’t want to rock the boat and try and stay off the radar with a nice, safe vote. However, he failed miserably at not rocking the boat.

Fair comment.

9 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Also, sorry for doubting you @Shapes

Tbh I had my doubts too. :(

Anyone voting me and Bunny are going to be considered Goonly.

I'm going to examine the votes for me, Bunny and Shapes before voting. Definitely Goon influence there somewhere.

I refrained from changing my vote to Bunny because it would have put him in the lead and if he is indeed a Townie which I think he is, then I would have looked Goonly and I wasn't prepared to set myself up for being lynched today. 

Right based on comments made by Simo and Iant highlighting my poor voting and really pushing for votes on me I'm going to

refrain for now, but I have an idea who I'm going to vote for.

Edited by Marvin

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Tbh I had my doubts too. :(

Anyone voting me and Bunny are going to be considered Goonly.

I'm going to examine the votes for me, Bunny and Shapes before voting. Definitely Goon influence there somewhere.

Why are you so sure that Bunny is good?

15 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Why are you so sure that Bunny is good?

More to the point why are you and Simo so certain that I'm a Goon. Ok yesterday my vote for Boof was as flimsy as Boof voting me. However it seems to me at least you and Simo are both trying to influence voting towards my direction.

Just now, Marvin said:

More to the point why are you and Simo so certain that I'm a Goon. Ok yesterday my vote for Boof was as flimsy as Boof voting me. However it seems to me at least you and Simo are both trying to influence voting towards my direction.

I explained why I thought you were beginning to look goonly. Your posting yesterday was extremely erratic.

In the course of the day you:

Voted Boof.

Published a goon list that had him on it.

Said you were inclined to think he was good.

Left your vote on him.

I can’t speak for Simo. All I can do is react to what people have posted. I want to find the last 2 goons. We won’t do that without talking and coming up with theories.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I explained why I thought you were beginning to look goonly. Your posting yesterday was extremely erratic.

In the course of the day you:

Voted Boof.

Published a goon list that had him on it.

Said you were inclined to think he was good.

Left your vote on him.

I can’t speak for Simo. All I can do is react to what people have posted. I want to find the last 2 goons. We won’t do that without talking and coming up with theories.

I have been doing that with conversations with you and Sean (Doc) and Bunny even trying to get any kind of hint as to how good/bad you all are. No other poster got involved. I'm going to look at the voting in the last 2 ties and see if I can work out who the Goons really are. I have an idea who my vote is going to but will leave until late on. The fact that Bunny seems prepared to trust me I feel is reason not to pay too much close attention to him.

Marvin swerving the question of why he thinks Bunny is good... 

Ian has basically covered my reasons for suspecting you Marvin. Tbh you weren't really on my radar as strongly bad or good before last night but the inconsistencies and wild votes look dodgy as. 

I did think Bunny was good but clearly my read on Shapes was wrong so now I'm coming round to this being wrong too. I've said a couple of times I thought Bunny was good and yet he's had me on his goon list the entire game and I genuinely don't know why tbh. Starting to think he's a goon and kept me around because he knew he had me fooled. 

Also I suppose it is possible but in sheer probability surely there's no chance all 3 in the tie last night were town!? Shapes was obviously town so in all liklihood at least one of Marvin and Bunny is a hiding goon. I don't think we're doing THAT badly as a town to end up with 3 of us in a tie... 

I think I know where I'm voting tbh but not rushing into anything so I'll hold off for now.

14 minutes ago, Marvin said:

The fact that Bunny seems prepared to trust me I feel is reason not to pay too much close attention to him.

And isn't that one of the frustrating features of this sodding game!

I feel naturally inclined to be more sympathetic to those who exhibit some level of trust and feel a bit more suspicious of those who target me in some way.

By pushing aside that natural inclination I felt my vote for Marvin was justifiable.

We can't leave our voting too late and we can't vote too early...what the **** are we meant to do??!!!

35 minutes ago, Boof said:

I feel naturally inclined to be more sympathetic to those who exhibit some level of trust and feel a bit more suspicious of those who target me in some way.

By pushing aside that natural inclination I felt my vote for Marvin was justifiable.

We can't leave our voting too late and we can't vote too early...what the **** are we meant to do??!!!

There’s going to come a time when we’re going to have to bite the bullet and vote someone. The goons will be happy to just sit in the background and wait. No matter how long it takes.

35 minutes ago, Boof said:

You have a point. So I will go first

Vote Simo based on him and another poster trying to influence voting in my direction. 

I am a Townie. I was the one trying to encourage conversation but no player got involved when I was engaging with other posters yesterday. Even Rudi was trying to get people involved. Just because I had a mare with my voting, suddenly I am a Goon. Remember I wasn't the one who caused a tie involving probably 3 Townies. 

Bunny Munro

Really balls to the wall there Marv.

I'm not keen for a pile on this early, although would support this later in the day depending on how things develop.

I’m beginning to think I might have been wrong about Bunny. If Boof is still around then we can probably score both of them off the suspect list as there hasn’t been a pile on.

Good chance that Marv and Simo are the goons.

3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Really balls to the wall there Marv.

I'm not keen for a pile on this early, although would support this later in the day depending on how things develop.

Yeah I know, but I wanted to make my position clear after 3 potentially 'good' players got thrown into a tie. It would be a bold move for a Goon to risk one of their own. Unfortunately Shapes misread the tie breaker and we lost a good player and Townie. 

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’m beginning to think I might have been wrong about Bunny. If Boof is still around then we can probably score both of them off the suspect list as there hasn’t been a pile on.

Good chance that Marv and Simo are the goons.

There you have it Iant again trying to influence voting in my direction. Don't worry if I change my vote you'll be the first one that I will look at, disappointing especially after our conversation a couple of days ago.

I'm a townie Ian, said it from the start and never claimed any role etc as it's the truth. I think you're right on Marvin though. I wasnt even on his goon list yesterday now he's voting me :lol:

I don't know whether to vote yet or not :rofl: 

Is Marvin a goon and voted someone good in the hope a townie also votes Simo and the remaining goon can complete the lynch?

Or is he good and he’s successfully voted a goon?

Or has he voted for the other goon to try and gain trust for the final day?

Edited by iantjambo

Bunny Munro

The goons know they need a townie to complete their lynch. 

Was Simo picked as a red flag to me?

I'm not biting.

Edited by Bunny Munro