• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

• Marvin

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning just checking in. Quite a pleasant morning here in Bath whats it like up North?

Anyhoo I will have a wee read of the thread and change my vote if necessary. 

Just gone through the thread.

Bunny and Boof I believe you are trusted as you were the first two to vote Prince who of course we know to be a Goon. 

Shapes didn't respond to my explanation as to why I said a couple of pages back that I think she can be trusted. So she's a Goon and is relaxed that she is unlikely to be voted by me or she is good and was satisfied with my explanation and felt it didn't require a response. 

Edited by Marvin
checking accuracy

Sorry guys, had a bugger of a weekend and this slipped my mind and because I only come on here for Mafia games never got the notifications 

Trust list:

Boof

Dawnreazor

Bunny

perhaps Shapes but for my own reasoning which based on previous games means she's more likely to be a goon.

everyone else is a suspect :tongue:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Morning all 👍

I was hoping to get a vote in before I start work but unfortunately I'm undecided still. Was tempted to vote a certain way but theres a certain predictability about what would happen in the aftermath should I do that.

Will try and keep an eye on the thread over the course of the day and make up my mind.

Getting suspicious of Seans voting. He seems to have it in for Boof who as we know was first to vote Prfince. Then he changes to Bunny who also voted early on for Prince. 

Just some food for thought...

giphy.gif

Rudi Skacel

Bunny - 1

Dr. Sheldon - 1

Simo - 1

vladmagic - 1

shapes - 1

jambosean - 1

marvin - 1

two to vote

deadline - 6pm tonight

If someone doesnt register a vote, they will still be able to vote tomorrow. 

Edited by Rudi Skacel

Bunny Munro

I'll be having a good read through the thread later. A few folk starting to drop hints one way or another.

5 hours ago, Marvin said:

Just gone through the thread.

Bunny and Boof I believe you are trusted as you were the first two to vote Prince who of course we know to be a Goon. 

Shapes didn't respond to my explanation as to why I said a couple of pages back that I think she can be trusted. So she's a Goon and is relaxed that she is unlikely to be voted by me or she is good and was satisfied with my explanation and felt it didn't require a response. 

Was working all weekend so didn't really get a chance to contribute much. Was satisfied with the response anyway

13 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Not protecting Bunny but actually surprised it took so long for someone to jump on what I said. I have nothing to lose so if folk want to interpret that as something that it isn't then bash on.

Apologies for being quiet. Just got caught up watching TV etc and forgot all about it, so catching up now.

Not really suspecting anyone in particular at the moment. Although Shapes' vote for me was interesting on the basis that she pretty much said the same thing I did about Bunny but in a different way (that's how I interpreted it anyway), so I may keep a closer eye on that.

In the office tomorrow and will likely have minimal opportunity to contribute but I'll poke my head in on my commute and see what's happening.

Just voted you to see if youd appear tbh 😂😂

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Marvin surely you know by now not to read anything into Sean's voting?

True :laugh:

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Getting suspicious of Seans voting. He seems to have it in for Boof who as we know was first to vote Prfince. Then he changes to Bunny who also voted early on for Prince. 

Just some food for thought...

giphy.gif

Now that he realises I'm on to him he changes his vote to me without an explanation.

1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:

unvote boof

vote marvin

Edited by Marvin

Not much going on. The silence of the goons probably means they are happy. 

If I had a vote I'd probably be going for Ian or Shapes. I'd probably be wrong but some things never change 😁

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Not much going on. The silence of the goons probably means they are happy. 

If I had a vote I'd probably be going for Ian or Shapes. I'd probably be wrong but some things never change 😁

Yup, not really a lot more to go on today. I’m going to stick with Bunny as I can’t see any reason to change.

I'll be home about 7 tonight and have a proper read of the thread then. Just seen there's a deadline of 6 though so sticking a vote in now while I'm on break. 

Vote iantjambo (purely cause he's the latest reply and I need to vote in the next 2 minutes... Sorry!) 

Rudi Skacel
11 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Does anyone have a vote count?

There has been 1 vote since the last one which is 11 posts up. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Missed that Rudi, apologies.

I have absolutely zero to go on, but may as well make it interesting for the last hour as a massive tie on 1 vote is a bit boring.

Vote Shapes

This may well come back to bite me but someone needs to make something happen.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Missed that Rudi, apologies.

I have absolutely zero to go on, but may as well make it interesting for the last hour as a massive tie on 1 vote is a bit boring.

Vote Shapes

This may well come back to bite me but someone needs to make something happen.

Agree with the policy, if we do get a goon in the lead they'll have to react with there being only 2 of them left. 

Bunny Munro

Ok so we currently have

Trusted

Bunny Munro (obviously)

Smack

Dawnrazor

Vladmagic has been quite aggressive in his questioning towards me, although this is a trait of his style of play and doesn't necessary mean that he is bad.

JambosSean is jumping about everywhere, again this is common but can be used to hide.

Boof has been quiet for him.

unvote simo

Punishment for voting is one day. Is that an actual day or a mafia day?

In other words night hasn’t been called yet but it’s a new day.

Can I vote ?

Bunny Munro

Id also add during the small 'pile on' on me yesterday, both Sheldon and Shapes spoke of being careful and not instigating a lynch on flimsy evidence. As I know I'm good, would goons discourage a lynch? Obviously they may do so not to arouse suspicion, but neither was standing out before.

Rudi Skacel

Votes

Shapes - 2

Dr. Sheldon - 1

vlad magic - 1

bunny - 1

jambosean - 1

iantjambo 1

2 to vote

Edited by Rudi Skacel

Rudi Skacel
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Punishment for voting is one day. Is that an actual day or a mafia day?

In other words night hasn’t been called yet but it’s a new day.

Can I vote ?

Mafia day

jambosean75
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

I'm really not sure about shapes being a goon.

i'm leaning that way as well

11 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Dr. Sheldon - 2

shapes - 2

iantjambo -2

if you guys could pm me a random number between 1 and 1000. My pal has sent me a random number also. Whoever is furthest away shall be lynched

@Dr. Sheldon Cooper @Shapes @iantjambo

Im going away to play tennis soon just as an fyi

Done

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Do you guys want a deadline for next game day or no deadline and try and get some activity?

I’d probably go with a deadline. There’s nowhere near enough chat to go without one.

A bit disappointing to be honest after the last game.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I’d probably go with a deadline. There’s nowhere near enough chat to go without one.

A bit disappointing to be honest after the last game.

I tried my hardest to drum up some chat last night.

Failed miserably.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Failed miserably.

I’ve tried to be as chatty as possible myself but it’s not easy when others remain so quiet :(

54 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Failed miserably.

You got some chat going, credit to you. 

I'd prefer no deadline but it would need more participation and poking and prodding. 

19 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Will decide on a deadline tomorrow morning. If there is one then it would be around about 6pm. 

Never managed to get on the thread until now :(

Had to actually physically attend work today and work laptop I've been using at home decided it didn't want to connect to internet when I got home. Whilst at work couldn't tear myself away from the mega-thread (during my JKB break time!!) to devote any time to this one then I discover it's night 😕 

Don't suppose my one vote would have made any significant difference. Well...clearly it would have if I'd gone for one of the tied folk or put someone else into the tie but I've done that before and need much clearer evidence before condemning someone.

For future even I'll put on a pragmatic hat and concede that a deadline might be a necessary evil. I know I've been less talkative than usual but the events of the weekend and this morning have just been un-tear-yourself-away-from-able...and looks like continuing. Unfortunate for Rudi's game 😕  

If more folk get speaking - no deadline (obviously).

Rudi Skacel

Im just waiting for one player to get back to me. Hopefully soon. 

Yeah ill have a deadline for the next day

yvonnejambo
38 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Im just waiting for one player to get back to me. Hopefully soon. 

Yeah ill have a deadline for the next day

Woo longest day ever 😆