Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

• Marvin

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Assuming Shapes is the missing person, did she not say in thread that she was doing 4-12 shifts or something? Sure she mentioned something about not being around for any deadlines but I can't be bothered going back to find the post!

Fairs fair and all that.

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Assuming Shapes is the missing person, did she not say in thread that she was doing 4-12 shifts or something? Sure she mentioned something about not being around for any deadlines but I can't be bothered going back to find the post!

Fairs fair and all that.

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Sheldon - townie dead

night stuff in please

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

You've got to be kidding 😂

😂😂😂

Rudi Skacel

Bedtime for me. Golfing at 8 tomorrow. Will have the night stuff done by 9am at the latest for a 9pm deadline tomorrow night

Rudi Skacel

Quiet day and night

the doc was out trying to save 2 people

the assasain stayed quiet

the goons went for

Dawnrazor - Mason is no more

its now day

Simo

Vladmagic

Shapes

Bunny Munro

Smack

Jambosean

Boof

Iantjambo

Marvin

deadline 9pm

5 for a lynch

Right I guess it was suspected that Dawnrazor would be taken out at some point by the Goons.

My Goon/assassin list is:

Sean

IanT

Shapes 

I think Smack has the same on his mind. So lets see what happens if I

Vote IanT

Nightmare about losing one of the Masons. Sean is and remains on my radar. He's the one who put recently deceased Townie, Sheldon into the tie and of course we know what happened there. Shapes I'm thinking is our assassin. Something there that's leading me to believe she's not a Goon.

In fact you can add VladMagic to my suspected Goons. So suspected Goons/assassin for me

Sean (I'm still sure he's one of them).

Iant/vladmagic just going by recent posting

Shapes.

Edited by Marvin

36 minutes ago, Marvin said:

In fact you can add VladMagic to my suspected Goons. So suspected Goons/assassin for me

Sean (I'm still sure he's one of them).

Iant/vladmagic just going by recent posting

Shapes.

There’s only 2 goons left.

I’m not entirely sure why I’m being put into ties and appearing on goon lists.

I’m more interested in why Sean brought Sheldon into the tie late yesterday and why Bunny brought me in. Were one of them trying to protect Shapes?

The suspicion on Bunny continues to grow and so:

vote Bunny for the time being.

Day 2 goon list:

Bunny

Shapes

Oh, and I’m going to assume, for the Docs sake, that the goons used their superkill. If they haven’t and the doc didn’t use one of their 2 saves to protect Dawnrazor who was the most obvious goon target, then that’s a massive boo boo by the doc.

26 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

There’s only 2 goons left.

I’m not entirely sure why I’m being put into ties and appearing on goon lists.

I’m more interested in why Sean brought Sheldon into the tie late yesterday and why Bunny brought me in. Were one of them trying to protect Shapes?

The suspicion on Bunny continues to grow and so:

vote Bunny for the time being.

Day 2 goon list:

Bunny

Shapes

I'm sure Bunny is a Townie based on day 1. After erratic voting, yes, you're right Sean brought Sheldon into the tie and remains my main Goon suspect. Shapes; if you look at my post was my predicted assassin. This is shown on my Goon/assassin list although not entirely clear. I think because you have voted Bunny who if you remember was one of the first to vote Prince on day 1 is arousing my suspicions.

Edited by Marvin

12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I'm sure Bunny is a Townie based on day 1. After erratic voting, yes, you're right Sean brought Sheldon into the tie and remains my main Goon suspect. Shapes; if you look at my post was my predicted assassin. This is shown on my Goon/assassin list although not entirely clear. I think because you have voted Bunny who if you remember was one of the first to vote Prince on day 1 is arousing my suspicions.

Yeah, I didn’t read your post properly so didn’t realise it was a goon and assassin list.

My vote for Bunny yesterday was more in hope than expectation. It’s a classic tactic for a goon to hop onto lynching one of their own (this would also put Boof in the frame and he’s been more quiet than usual). Bunny has increased suspicion by putting me into a 3 way tie, it now looks like he’s protecting someone. There’s only one mason left and so IF he is protecting Shapes then they can only be goons.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Yeah, I didn’t read your post properly so didn’t realise it was a goon and assassin list.

My vote for Bunny yesterday was more in hope than expectation. It’s a classic tactic for a goon to hop onto lynching one of their own (this would also put Boof in the frame and he’s been more quiet than usual). Bunny has increased suspicion by putting me into a 3 way tie, it now looks like he’s protecting someone. There’s only one mason left and so IF he is protecting Shapes then they can only be goons.

The only thing that is keeping Boof off my radar is that he also voted early on for Prince (Day 1). You'd think if he and Bunny were Goons they'd change their vote before the lynch ultimately happened.

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

The only thing that is keeping Boof off my radar is that he also voted early on for Prince (Day 1). You'd think if he and Bunny were Goons they'd change their vote before the lynch ultimately happened.

Prince hadn’t  posted and so was going to be mod killed anyway. That’s why the lynch took place. Boof I believe instigated it and Bunny jumped on it around an hour later. If Boof or Bunny are goons they would’ve kept their vote on Prince as they knew he was a goner anyway.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Prince hadn’t  posted and so was going to be mod killed anyway. That’s why the lynch took place. Boof I believe instigated it and Bunny jumped on it around an hour later. If Boof or Bunny are goons they would’ve kept their vote on Prince as they knew he was a goner anyway.

True, but that being the case, no one was to know that at the time of them posting. Groot was mod-killed for not posting so why didn't either of them vote him?

51 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

And lastly, is anyone else a wee bit suspicious about how quiet Boof has been?

Yes - I am.

Grabbing a quick moment to check in here but back to working in work rather than from home has severely hampered my JKBing. What time I had yesterday was taken up by the mega-thread. Add to that the work laptop being an erse when I got home, cutting the grass (still more to do tonight in case I'm too quiet again) and, quite frankly hardly anybody else speaking I've not got much to go on. Besides - last time when I was so vocal it was manna for the goons as I was finding everyone apart from them dodgy. In fact...weren't you one of them, iantjambo? Wanting me to go vocal again? Have I already cocked up by voting VladMagic?

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

True, but that being the case, no one was to know that at the time of them posting. Groot was mod-killed for not posting so why didn't either of them vote him?

Groot has a habit of appearing late on, it was out of character for him not to post. Chances are that Prince possibly hadn’t even been active on the Goon PM, or he may even have told his fellow goons that he would be unable to take part in the game. 

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Groot has a habit of appearing late on, it was out of character for him not to post. Chances are that Prince possibly hadn’t even been active on the Goon PM, or he may even have told his fellow goons that he would be unable to take part in the game. 

That's possible, ok for now and since its only us two currently debating I think I'll

unvote Iant 

Vote Vlad

Just why is this game so quiet? Possibly the quietest I've played.

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Yes - I am.

Grabbing a quick moment to check in here but back to working in work rather than from home has severely hampered my JKBing. What time I had yesterday was taken up by the mega-thread. Add to that the work laptop being an erse when I got home, cutting the grass (still more to do tonight in case I'm too quiet again) and, quite frankly hardly anybody else speaking I've not got much to go on. Besides - last time when I was so vocal it was manna for the goons as I was finding everyone apart from them dodgy. In fact...weren't you one of them, iantjambo? Wanting me to go vocal again? Have I already cocked up by voting VladMagic?

Fair enough. I didn’t realise how busy you were 👍🏻

Still doesn’t make you innocent though 😉 

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Yes - I am.

My work laptop is the same. Luckily I'm signed off until next month so don't have to suffer it.

On 14/06/2020 at 21:46, Vlad Magic said:

Bunny and Sheldon both on my Goon list.

When I get killed tonight remember this post!!!

Is vlad playing the classic "oh look I've figured the goons out so I'm going to die" goon line?

In any case, he was definitely wrong about one. 

Bunny is a lot more active than normal but I'm still unsure if goonly.

Marvin is doing a lot of talking. Is he a goon and trying to cover it up? 

Sean very quiet by his standards.

I'm trying to make sense of the tie thing last night. I was in the lead and bunny and Sean made it a 3 way tie. We know sheldon was townie and I am too so they weren't saving one of their own if goons. Why was Ian put into the tie? Boldest goon move ever in risking him to then put bunny on trust lists and the sole surviving goon who makes it to the end?

I'm too tired for this 😬

jambosean75

shapes might be a goon / she might not be a goon

I just thought that getting so close to deadline and that no one was making any moves. there was a chance she wasn't so I decided to stir the pot

Bunny Munro

Hi everyone,

Firstly @iantjambo, I'll explain putting you into the tie. Yes, I was protecting shapes. Not because we're both goons, but because I don't think she is a goon. I have a 'trust' list, and a 'tentative trust' list, she is on the later. You are not on either. Not because you've done something perticularly goonly, but because you've done nothing to appear perticularly safe. Shapes has, she argued against a pile on for me on day 2. As I know I'm good, I don't think a goon would have done this.

Now @Shapes, I agree I'm more active that usual, but if you check the last game I was quite active then aswell (I know we had the 5 post rule then - but even then). I've deliberately been more vocal in this game as more chat improves the game for everyone.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Now @Shapes, I agree I'm more active that usual, but if you check the last game I was quite active then aswell (I know we had the 5 post rule then - but even then). I've deliberately been more vocal in this game as more chat improves the game for everyone.

I've been throwing as many theories as poss into the mix. Not many others are doing the same. Hopefully when Shapes comes back online she'll have some of her own. Iant for now is tentatively off my radar and I'm still certain Sean is not as good as he makes himself out to be. Iant is pushing the case for Bunny and or Boof  as Goons. The more I think about the more of a head fcuk this becomes.

Poor Dawnrazor. Interesting that the assassin kept their powder dry. 

Will catch up soon and spraff a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Smack said:

Poor Dawnrazor. Interesting that the assassin kept their powder dry. 

Will catch up soon and spraff a bit. 

I'm more surprised at the Doc not saving him unless the Goons used that super kill thing.

Bunny Munro
50 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I'm more surprised at the Doc not saving him unless the Goons used that super kill thing.

You would have to assume that they did.

Yeah assuming as the only confirmed good guy the doc would surely have saved Dawnrazor? Crap to lose a mason but at least means in all likleyhood the goons have used their superkill which I guess is good news for the town now if it's out the way and the doc can try and do some good work?

Genuinely feeling pretty lost with this so I'll try and have a think then put a vote in later this afternoon. Gut feeling is to trust Bunny and be suspicious of Vlad but not 100% even on those reads!

Bunny Munro

Ok so here is where I am just now.

Trust: Me and Smack - not a lot we didnt know there.

Tentatively trust: Shapes, Marvin, Vladmagic, Boof - everyone here has done something that leads to think that they may be good.

Do not trust yet: Simo, IanTJambo, Jambosean - have done nothing to convince me that they arent bad

Rudi Skacel

I should say, since we are back to deadlines its the usual deadline rules. 

modkills for non posters and non voters banned from voting the next day unless there is a lynch

16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Trust: Me and Smack - not a lot we didnt know there.

Hold on a second...WE don't know that's a valid trust list, do we? It's valid from your perspective...but you'd be bound to be saying that whatever your affiliation.

I do believe Smack (not fully, but enough for now) when he claimed to have foreknowledge of Dawnrazor's good-ness.

As for the rest of you...not so much

In fact - I'm not convinced I've seen anything from VladMagic that makes me think he's a good guy.

I'll stick with yesterday's 

Vote VladMagic

but remain open to any convincing arguments :) 

Bunny Munro
23 minutes ago, Boof said:

Hold on a second...WE don't know that's a valid trust list, do we? It's valid from your perspective...but you'd be bound to be saying that whatever your affiliation.

No, but we know that I'd put myself on my own trust list.

I can’t see anything I have said that would arouse suspicion other than for the first time put out a goon list? The only reason I did that was to gee up the game a bit 👍

I was also asked to fire a few questions out out to get the game going a bit which I also did?

Think il keep quiet next time 🤣🤣

Bunny Munro
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I can’t see anything I have said that would arouse suspicion other than for the first time put out a goon list? The only reason I did that was to gee up the game a bit 👍

I was also asked to fire a few questions out out to get the game going a bit which I also did?

Think il keep quiet next time 🤣🤣

To be fair, I play the game the other way.

Everyones a suspect until they prove otherwise.

Thats why Simo is on my 'untrusted' list. Not done anything either way.

17 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

To be fair, I play the game the other way.

Everyones a suspect until they prove otherwise.

Thats why Simo is on my 'untrusted' list. Not done anything either way.

I'm just town but that's fair tbh and I'm inclined to believe you're good cause that's how I think too. We only know that we're good so people have to 'earn' the trust.

Trust list - Simo, Smack, Bunny

Leaning goon list - Shapes, Vlad

Unsure list... Everyone else :lol: 

Sean has been very quiet and could just be coincidence but maybe trying to blend in more -  Assassin?

Edited by Simo

1 hour ago, Boof said:

I do believe Smack (not fully, but enough for now) when he claimed to have foreknowledge of Dawnrazor's good-ness.

As for the rest of you...not so much

In fact - I'm not convinced I've seen anything from VladMagic that makes me think he's a good guy.

I'll stick with yesterday's 

Vote VladMagic

but remain open to any convincing arguments :) 

Dawnrazor also had Smack on his trust list and so we can pretty much take it for certain that Smack is good.

Who were the 2 that voted Sheldon?

He wasn’t on my goon list. If I had a vote last night which I didn’t, it certainly would not have been Sheldon 👍

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Who were the 2 that voted Sheldon?

He wasn’t on my goon list. If I had a vote last night which I didn’t, it certainly would not have been Sheldon 👍

Shapes and Sean

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Dawnrazor also had Smack on his trust list and so we can pretty much take it for certain that Smack is good.

:thumb: Hadn't spotted that.

Bunny Munro

Sean threw Sheldon into the tie just at deadline,  similar to me with IanT.

I certinaly had Sheldon on my 'tentative trust' list.