Black Lives Matter Protest.

Ainsley Harriott

Weakened Offender
13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Gammonati, mutants, ***kis, ****ers, commies, rednecks, etc, etc.

I guess there's a pigeon hole for every section of society you don't agree with, eh.

With trouble on the streets of the capital city of the UK tonight - in these highly uncertain times - the smartest move everyone could make is to reign in their own prejudice and take a step back from the brink.

I've seen footage today of people punching police all over the shop, pissing in the streets, lobbing missiles and booting normal ( 😊) people into next week. Its mutant behaviour. All going on while the PM tweets out messages that supports their so-called reason for being there.

There's a few smart moves that we should be being considering right now, being nice towards these ridiculous cretins isn't one. 

Edited by Weakened Offender

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• Spellczech

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

There's a few smart moves that we should be being considered right now, being nice towards these ridiculous cretins isn't one. 

Funny, they're probably thinking the same thing about the folk doing the vandalising last week.

Weakened Offender
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Funny, they're probably thinking the same thing about the folk doing the vandalising last week.

That's important to you right now, isn't it? 

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Correct. Left wing loonies, right wing bampots.

Your assholes are worse than our assholes :vrface:

FFS anyone needing to be out on the streets protesting in the middle of a pandemic deserve to catch the virus 

Totally agree.

Sad times.

6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

They did use the statues they are so precious about as urinals today tho. Nowt queer as folk etc etc 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Today seems to have brought out a staggering number of degenerates in London. Absolute vermin.

Black Lives Matter let this get out of hand though. They tried to start unilaterally taking decisions on statues etc - and then panicked when things like Fawlty Towers started getting shelved and Churchill appeared on the front of the Mail because they knew a backlash was coming. 

Most people in the UK are neither left nor right. They exist in the middle and mostly get on with their lives. But people don’t like being told what to do or think and the left are terrible at that. Look at that Owen Jones this week - instigated a mass attack on JK Rowling over trans rights and then tried to deny any responsibility when it got nasty and fingers started pointing at him. The left want to have their own way and for you to shut up and do what they say. The right are violent idiots. I have to say, life in the middle is best.

None if this is to say that the blm protests aren’t important. But they’ve lacked direction and this is the consequence

Absolutely hitting the nail on the head. 

49 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

See my previous post Justin.

If you think this lot would be out today if the statues hadn't been vandalised with the threat of more to come your blinkered.

Cause/"concomitant" effect as you're expressing--valid.

That's a different claim in my view, subtle though the distinction may be.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Cause/"concomitant" effect as you're expressing--valid.

That's a different claim in my view, subtle though the distinction may be.

Don't you try to out-educated me with your fancy words and sentence construction, Justin, you ******* of a whore's ****.

:seething:

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Don't you try to out-educated me with your fancy words and sentence construction, Justin, you ******* of a whore's ****.

:seething:

I thought you of all people would enjoy a little nod to the red blooded language of Dave King, Gov--true patriots and lovers of all things staunch that the Rangers are, after all.

MR INCREDIBLE
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I await Mr Incredible piling in and calling them SAVAGES.

Yes savages a good description.. but if you check out random social media you will see that all the aggro was not just from one side as reported in the MSN. 

The polices softly softly approach last week with Antifa, BLM, Black Power, Students and tree huggers and their heavy handed approach this week towards people that are proud to live in this country was always going to cause trouble. 

51 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Weird thing to say. I was implying the police should have nipped all this in the bud last weekend and not let it reach fever pitch. 

The problem for the police is they are now the bad guys whichever way they move. Sometimes if anarchy is the answer let anarchy reign, whether good or bad mebbe its what we all deserve.

2 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

The problem for the police is they are now the bad guys whichever way they move. Sometimes if anarchy is the answer let anarchy reign, whether good or bad mebbe its what we all deserve.

None of this is the Polis' fault. Clowns on the left of them, jokers on their right. But here they are, stuck in the middle in blue. 

Edited by ri Alban

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

None of this is the Polis' fault. Clowns on the left of them, jokers on their right. But here they are, stuck in the middle in blue. 

:D Is that you Gerry Rafferty

Police going in mob-handed on protesters who were protesting police violence?

Do you think that would either "nip it in the bud" or make things far, far worse?

Answers on a postcard.

11 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

The polices softly softly approach last week with Antifa, BLM, Black Power, Students and tree huggers and their heavy handed approach this week towards people that are proud to live in this country was always going to cause trouble. 

:rofl:

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yes, the official protests were brought forward to yesterday so as to avoid the far-right nutters who would be out in force today, however there were some small BLM protestors who still gathered in central London, manly in Hyde Park where they remained and were later attacked by some of the right-wing mob.

Both Sky & BBC reported that there were some minor skirmishes between BLM & the right-wing lot, indeed Sky showed live footage around Portcullis House where the Police were keeping both sides apart.

Certainly wouldn't want to be in London tonight, as I think there could be a lot of trouble.

Just seen these lies from the BBC, zoom in and you can see who it is.

57E84DBD-423C-424B-BCF2-E481A3BBC6A2.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not seen any lefties doing this?

This country didn't fight and win two world wars so that people could sit quietly in the park having picnics. Before you know it these picnickers will be moving into your street, and marrying your daughter. 

Well not on my watch.

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Yes savages a good description.. but if you check out random social media you will see that all the aggro was not just from one side as reported in the MSN. 

Definitely not the fault of scum bag racists that you and others on here are trying to make excuses for, shameful but such a British thing to do.

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Sometimes if anarchy is the answer let anarchy reign, whether good or bad mebbe its what we all deserve.

Dinnae. PfK will be spunking himself inside out at the prospect.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

shameful but such a British thing to do.

Correct, so if you don't like it you know what to do. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct, so if you don't like it you know what to do. 

Go back to where I come from?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Dinnae. PfK will be spunking himself inside out at the prospect.

Spot on, burn it all down 😘

Nucky Thompson

Some folk can't see the irony of calling out racists while labeling people gammons because of their pinky white skin :rofl:

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Go back to where I come from?

Erm, aye, I think. 

Or **** off.

Whichever is most convenient really.

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Some folk can't see the irony of calling out racists while labeling people gammons because of their pinky white skin :rofl:

Correct, Nucky.

The kiddie-on, pseudo anarchists on here are utterly blind to their own prejudice.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on, burn it all down 😘

I'll take an old fashioned polaroid of this post, PfK, and when the flames are lapping about your arse I'll ask you if you still feel the same.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
29 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

"People who are proud to live in this country", in contrast to the others you listed beforehand. 

Shameful stuff, mods, that this poster is still on the forum, never mind this thread. 

I've no problem calling out this poster, and this poster only, as a bona fide racist.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll take an old fashioned polaroid of this post, PfK, and when the flames are lapping about your arse I'll ask you if you still feel the same.

Vive la revolution 🔥

John Findlay

Thirty eight years ago tomorrow I received the most important radio over the tactical voice circuit in my entire Royal Navsl career. It was short and sweet.

The White flag flies over Port Stanley.

I was proud to serve with lads and ladies from allover and all colours and religions.

Nucky Thompson
11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct, Nucky.

The kiddie-on, pseudo anarchists on here are utterly blind to their own prejudice.

Aye Guv. They remind me of those annoying Hibs fans who you would try and bump on Christmas nights out :D

Edited by Nucky Thompson

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

"People who are proud to live in this country", in contrast to the others you listed beforehand. 

Shameful stuff, mods, that this poster is still on the forum, never mind this thread. 

I've no problem calling out this poster, and this poster only, as a bona fide racist.

Me too 👍🏽

Francis Albert

Watching the police both last week at BLM protests and today facing the "statue defenders" I wonder what happened to the robust policing we saw for example during the miners strike.

A couple of hundred miles away the French CRS riot squads deployed tear gas against stone throwers in Paris. No doubt with water cannon in reserve if needed.

Yet the UK is portrayed as an oppressive crypto- fascist state.

12 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Some people can't see the irony of false equivalence

:pleasing:

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

So what if this poster is a racist?

You shouldn't go calling for bans for posters who have views you find highly objectionable. 

Call him out, show him the error of his ways, but don't censor him. 

Ibrahim Tall
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Watching the police both last week at BLM protests and today facing the "statue defenders" I wonder what happened to the robust policing we saw for example during the miners strike.

A couple of hundred miles away the French CRS riot squads deployed tear gas against stone throwers in Paris. No doubt with water cannon in reserve if needed.

Yet the UK is portrayed as an oppressive crypto- fascist state.

Tbh anyone that genuinely thinks British policing is ‘oppressive’ by general standards is delusional. Police in France, Spain, Italy or any other European country happily leather seven shades of shite out of anyone that attempts to assault them. Then there’s the rest of the world where even less of an excuse Is required...

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

So what if this poster is a racist?

You shouldn't go calling for bans for posters who have views you find highly objectionable. 

Call him out, show him the error of his ways, but don't censor him. 

Disagree, respectfully. 

This isn't the forum for that stuff. Reflects poorly on Hearts and it reflects poorly on JKB, which does some great work with the club and the community. No place here for obvious racist tropes. All IMO of course. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Some folk can't see when a false equivalence isn't ironic.

Nucky Thompson

4 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I don't think it's false equivalence.

To me it's the same thing calling a black man a darkie and a white man a gammon.

Both are wrong

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Disagree, respectfully. 

This isn't the forum for that stuff. Reflects poorly on Hearts and it reflects poorly on JKB, which does some great work with the club and the community. No place here for obvious racist tropes. All IMO of course. 

No probs. 👍

I don't think this reflects on HMFC at all, though. It's an internet board and anyone can sign up for it and discuss anything they want in this sub-forum.

It reflects badly on the person who posted it and them only (or reflects well on them if that's your bag).

Don't let them rustle your jimmies, Eldar. :)

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Some folk can't see when a false equivalence isn't ironic.

I didn't quote you Guv, and when you read the post below...

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

To me it's the same thing calling a black man a darkie and a white man a gammon.

Both are wrong

Governor Tarkin

Both are wrong

I didn't want to argue that point as it's probably open to interpretation and folk will jump on it with whataboutery depending on their outlook.

Auld Reekin'

Both are wrong

Dear NT,

I'm a white man and I've happily called the likes of Mark Francois and Nigel Farage Gammons. Am I a racist...???   :ermm:   :huh:   :sad:

Yours, concernedly,

AR.

Francis Albert
51 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I know Orwell can now be dismissed as a colonialist, but his book about Barcelona during the Spanish Civil War, Homage To Catalonia graphically describes how Anarchists can destroy and lead to the defeat of the best of causes. BLM or rather their supporters will regret getting into bed with anarchists.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Dear NT,

I'm a white man and I've happily called the likes of Mark Francois and Nigel Farage Gammons. Am I a racist...???   :ermm:   :huh:   :sad:

Yours, concernedly,

AR.

What has their skin colour go to do with anything? The richness of the English language offers numerous relevant epithets.

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I didn't quote you Guv, and when you read the post below...

I just thought that ironic was a poor choice of words in the context. 

There is an element of truth worthy of discussion in Nucky's post though, however uncomfortable that may be, but if we start on it here in the presemt climate it'll get bogged down in whataboutery pretty sharpish.

Anyway, it's Saturday night so I'm lucky enough to have the luxury off to popping open a bottle of red, putting my feet up, and quitting shitposting on kickback for another day. You argumentative *******s have fun, but remember, there's more that unites us than divides us. 👍

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not seen any lefties doing this?

What's needed there is some constructive dialogue between the 40 football toughies and the two couples getting spat on whilst having a menacing picnic. 

MR INCREDIBLE
32 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Defo not a racist and have not said anything remotely racist. 

But that is what happens when you have a different view to what's going on today. 

This however is racist. 

Screenshot_20200613-202117.jpg

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

What's needed there is some constructive dialogue between the 40 football toughies and the two couples getting spat on whilst having a menacing picnic. 

I disagree. What's needed here is for the rozzers to batton charge the 40 football toughies.