• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• Spellczech

4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It was inevitable that there was going to be trouble today, especially when both groups were on the streets of London at the same time.

BLM had their demonstrations last week-end and almost everyday during the past week there has been demonstrations in various cities up and down the country, having them again this week-end was only inviting the right-wingers to come out and counter demonstrate.

BLM have said their piece, they've made their point loud and clear, to continue with the demonstrations we are only going to see more and more violence on the streets, such as we are seeing in London today. 

Your post comes across like you believe it is the fault of BLM (whom the majority are/were peaceful) rather than the large collection of angry middle age men that congregated today for a piss up and a fight? 

I get what you're saying but anyone that thinks this was about protecting statues needs their heads read, the same as people who believe BLM should back down when threatened by thugs and racists. 

fabienleclerq
27 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Today seems to have brought out a staggering number of degenerates in London. Absolute vermin.

Black Lives Matter let this get out of hand though. They tried to start unilaterally taking decisions on statues etc - and then panicked when things like Fawlty Towers started getting shelved and Churchill appeared on the front of the Mail because they knew a backlash was coming. 

Most people in the UK are neither left nor right. They exist in the middle and mostly get on with their lives. But people don’t like being told what to do or think and the left are terrible at that. Look at that Owen Jones this week - instigated a mass attack on JK Rowling over trans rights and then tried to deny any responsibility when it got nasty and fingers started pointing at him. The left want to have their own way and for you to shut up and do what they say. The right are violent idiots. I have to say, life in the middle is best.

None if this is to say that the blm protests aren’t important. But they’ve lacked direction and this is the consequence

Spot on. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It was inevitable that there was going to be trouble today, especially when both groups were on the streets of London at the same time.

BLM had their demonstrations last week-end and almost everyday during the past week there has been demonstrations in various cities up and down the country, having them again this week-end was only inviting the right-wingers to come out and counter demonstrate.

BLM have said their piece, they've made their point loud and clear, to continue with the demonstrations we are only going to see more and more violence on the streets, such as we are seeing in London today. 

All the BLM official protests were cancelled. The news just says it was the BNP, Britain First and the Football lads alliance that were causing all the problems. 

35 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

What was he charged with and did he mention this in Court. When the police were advised by mail or call by you or your son regarding the assault, theft of the phone, invasion of privacy looking at the phone content with no evidence of an offence did they respond or were you contacted by an Internal Affairs officer. If not what did the lawyer you contacted say, and did he take action. With regard to the phone I understand it is now in the capabilities in the servers to trace recorded phone actions, I know they have been produced as evidence. It seems assault at least one case of, in some places the unlawful removal of a phone from someones person also rates as an assault , excessive force in making an arrest is serious, what were the results of the complaints made, I was a wee bit confused was your boy with your wife or his own, if it was his Mum terrifying for her. 

Your last comment they done this to my boy just because he had a wee night out, how did that motivate them to be so violent ,how did they know what he had being doing with his companion Mum or wife , if all the facts are as stated in the United States even Canada you would have been able to buy the Hearts with what the Courts would give you for a brutal unwarranted assault, probably the face down push causing some injury. What was the result of the Court case for the charges was he convicted and of what did he plead Not Guilty and go to Trial.

Dropped the charges, after the complaints. He reacted to the Police baiting and ended up cuffed and thrown on the deck. It's not always the public at fault and it's not always the police at fault. He just had the misfortune of coming across a couple of Polis on the hunt. My oldest boy's pal is a police officer and he's a good lad. So swings and roundabouts. They obviously don't make them like they did in your day Sharpie. Peace! 

Edited by ri Alban

Ainsley Harriott

This is what happens when the police failed to do their jobs last weekend. Had they dispersed the protesters last week and not allowed things to get out of hand this wouldn't have reached what we've seen. Left wing extremists are ever bit as bad as right wing ones.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

This is what happens when the police failed to do their jobs last weekend. Had they dispersed the protesters last week and not allowed things to get out of hand this wouldn't have reached what we've seen. Left wing extremists are ever bit as bad as right wing ones.

What a bizarre ill educated statement.  So the BLM demonstrations last week are to blame for todays horrific ones ? Some logic that. 

16 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Dropped the charges, after the complaints. He reacted to the Police baiting and ended up cuffed and thrown on the deck. It's not always the public at fault and it's not always the police at fault. He just had the misfortune of coming across a couple of Polis on the hunt. My oldest boy's pal is a police officer and he's a good lad. So swings and roundabouts. They obviously don't make them like they did in your day Sharpie. Peace! 

Well not the best of incidents but at least it ended o.k. I was involved in an injustice involving my son and took action but it didn't help, he had the car and three of them in their teens were charged with possession of liquor under age. One boys father phoned the prosecutor and told her his son was having mental problems associated with teenage, charges dropped, the second phoned and said his son was applying for the army and the charge could affect his enlistment, he never did join anything, charge dropped. I went in to see the Prosecutor, she gave me the standard all you policemen think you deserve special treatment . Charges will stand and he will appear in Court and gave a date. I was so pissed I said will you be there as Prosecutor, she said I certainly ill, I responded well I hope you at least comb that untidy hair you have and invest in some clothes you didn't get at the Salvation Army.  My wife said my son would probably get life, he got a minimal fine.

Edited by Sharpie

4 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The percentage of utter nuggets today compared to last week is far greater. Chuck in the fact that none of them can go a day in life without getting tanked up and punching something, the good weather and the fact that 99% of them have chips on their shoulders about their shitey lives and you have the inevitable.

Poor Tommy is a chicken shit little ***** though, drumming them all up then not even appearing. When will they learn he thinks they are scum?

Edited by The Brow

Jambo-Jimbo
47 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Your post comes across like you believe it is the fault of BLM (whom the majority are/were peaceful) rather than the large collection of angry middle age men that congregated today for a piss up and a fight? 

I get what you're saying but anyone that thinks this was about protecting statues needs their heads read, the same as people who believe BLM should back down when threatened by thugs and racists. 

Well you've picked it up wrong then.

3 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Poor Tommy is a chicken shit little ***** though, drumming them all up then not even appearing. When will they learn he thinks they are scum?

He couldn't go.

He's out on bail after yet another assault charge.

Edited by Cade

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

He couldn't go.

He's out on bail after yet another assault charge.

I saw he wasn’t going, didn’t realise why 😃🙈

Edited by Pasquale for King

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, The Brow said:

The percentage of utter nuggets today compared to last week is far greater. Chuck in the fact that none of them can go a day in life without getting tanked up and punching something, the good weather and the fact that 99% of them have chips on their shoulders about their shitey lives and you have the inevitable.

Good posting. Stephen Yaxley Lennon is trash. 

10 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Well not the best of incidents but at least it ended o.k. I was involved in an injustice involving my son and took action but it didn't help, he had the car and three of them in their teens were charged with possession of liquor under age. One boys father phoned the prosecutor and told her his son was having mental problems associated with teenage, charges dropped, the second phoned and said his son was applying for the army and the charge could affect his enlistment, he never did join anything, charge dropped. I went in to see the Prosecutor, she gave me the standard all you policemen think you deserve special treatment . Charges will stand and he will appear in Court and gave a date. I was so pissed I said will you be there as Prosecutor, she said I certainly ill, I responded *well I hope you at least comb that untidy hair you have and invest in some clothes you didn't get at the Salvation Army.  My wife said my son would probably get life, he got a minimal fine.

* :D

👍 

Sons! They know how to put 10 years on us. 

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

What a bizarre ill educated statement.  So the BLM demonstrations last week are to blame for todays horrific ones ? Some logic that. 

Some will come up with anything, even a complete break with logic and reality, to protect their mental image of the way they want things to be.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Justin Z said:

Some will come up with anything, even a complete break with logic and reality, to protect their mental image of the way they want things to be.

it seems so

Jambo-Jimbo
39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

All the BLM official protests were cancelled. The news just says it was the BNP, Britain First and the Football lads alliance that were causing all the problems. 

Yes, the official protests were brought forward to yesterday so as to avoid the far-right nutters who would be out in force today, however there were some small BLM protestors who still gathered in central London, manly in Hyde Park where they remained and were later attacked by some of the right-wing mob.

Both Sky & BBC reported that there were some minor skirmishes between BLM & the right-wing lot, indeed Sky showed live footage around Portcullis House where the Police were keeping both sides apart.

Certainly wouldn't want to be in London tonight, as I think there could be a lot of trouble.

Ainsley Harriott
23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Correct they broke the law last weekend. So you can brake the law if you attach an anti racism message?

Governor Tarkin
23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

The vandalising statues lark is directly responsible for giving this other set of loons an excuse to get on the streets and cause bother this week.

Cause and effect. These arseholes feed off each other.

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

The vandalising statues lark is directly responsible for giving this other set of loons an excuse to get on the streets and cause bother this week.

Exactly.

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

See my previous post Justin.

If you think this lot would be out today if the statues hadn't been vandalised with the threat of more to come your blinkered.

The Internet

So both the police and these showed up to protect ****ing statues from people who weren't there, and ended up fighting amongst themselves. And it's all being blamed on ANTI-RACIST protests and the media are making out like blm protestors are causing it all. 

:vrface:

This country is ****ing done man. Needs put in the same dumpster as America. 

Weakened Offender
28 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Absolute rubbish. The Gammonati's disgraceful behaviour is their fault and only their fault. 

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Certainly wouldn't want to be in London tonight, as I think there could be a lot of trouble.

It looks like this latest deployment of the old 'divide and rule' tactic is ticking along nicely.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

All a*******s together.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

Absolute rubbish. The Gammonati's disgraceful behaviour is their fault and only their fault. 

See until folk stop chucking these pejorative terms at sections of society they don't agree with there can be no constructuve dialogue.

It's clear that some folk have the same feeling of intellectual superiority over 'fat baldy white men' that all fat baldy white men have over those swarthy foreign types.

Ainsley Harriott
6 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

And the behaviour of the left wing extremists?

Also a disgrace. 

Did you spill Stella on your white lonsdales today?  

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Also a disgrace. 

Weird thing to say. I was implying the police should have nipped all this in the bud last weekend and not let it reach fever pitch. 

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Weird thing to say. I was implying the police should have nipped all this in the bud last weekend and not let it reach fever pitch. 

I know. 

Was just being mean. My apologies. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, The Brow said:

Also a disgrace. 

See if you stop throwing trite insults at each other a reasonable discussion might break out.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, The Brow said:

I know. 

Was just being mean. My apologies. 

:D 👍

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

See if you stop throwing trite insults at each other a reasonable discussion might break out.

It only happened once 

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I haven't thrown insults. But not surprised by his reaction. For a discussion board differing opinions arent very welcome.

Weakened Offender
7 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

See until folk stop chucking these pejorative terms at sections of society they don't agree with there can be no constructuve dialogue.

It's clear that some folk have the same feeling of intellectual superiority over 'fat baldy white men' that all fat baldy white men have over those swarthy foreign types.

If you want to have a constructive discussion with the mutants that are out in force today then crack on, pal. 

Weakened Offender
9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Just as bad. 

Governor Tarkin

It only happened once 

Aye I know, I didn't really mean to single you guys out, sorry. 

The tone has taken a sinister turn on this thread over the last couple of days and I guess I'm just getting a bit sick of it.

I haven't thrown insults. But not surprised by his reaction. For a discussion board differing opinions arent very welcome.

Come on now. I was being mean and facetious, I apologised. 

Pick up your bottom lip and lets have a debate, I'm fascinated at the defence of todays behaviour. 

I find both  the far left and the far right abhorrent, unfortunately you dont have to go very far right to find high level of bellends. 

Things like calling people lefties as an insult, to me that makes no sense as the insinuation is that you are a 'rightie', now who want to be right wing? 

Today was always going to happen, its actually been far better than I expected. Mainly because BLM called it correctly. 

Ainsley Harriott

Pick up your bottom lip and lets have a debate, I'm fascinated at the defence of todays behaviour. 

I find both  the far left and the far right abhorrent, unfortunately you dont have to go very far right to find high level of bellends. 

Things like calling people lefties as an insult, to me that makes no sense as the insinuation is that you are a 'rightie', now who want to be right wing? 

Today was always going to happen, its actually been far better than I expected. Mainly because BLM called it correctly. 

I wasnt defending today's behaviour but suggesting that after the police took a soft approach last weekend they opened the flood gates for this to happen. These right wing football firm lads have been locked up with no pub and nobody to batter for 3 months. In the middle of health epidemic crowds shouldn't be gathering be it lefties or righties 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

If you want to have a constructive discussion with the mutants that are out in force today then crack on, pal. 

Gammonati, mutants, ***kis, ****ers, commies, rednecks, etc, etc.

I guess there's a pigeon hole for every section of society you don't agree with, eh.

With trouble on the streets of the capital city of the UK tonight - in these highly uncertain times - the smartest move everyone could make is to reign in their own prejudice and take a step back from the brink.

I wasnt defending today's behaviour but suggesting that after the police took a soft approach last weekend they opened the flood gates for this to happen. These right wing football firm lads have been locked up with no pub and nobody to batter for 3 months. In the middle of health epidemic crowds shouldn't be gathering be it lefties or righties 

Cant disagree with any of that

Definite feel of the hooligans having an away day today 

Nucky Thompson
17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

All a*******s together.

Correct. Left wing loonies, right wing bampots.

Your assholes are worse than our assholes :vrface:

FFS anyone needing to be out on the streets protesting in the middle of a pandemic deserve to catch the virus 

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, The Brow said:

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

:pleasing:

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, The Brow said:

I feel warm and fuzzy inside

:D

I bet you are.

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yes, the official protests were brought forward to yesterday so as to avoid the far-right nutters who would be out in force today, however there were some small BLM protestors who still gathered in central London, manly in Hyde Park where they remained and were later attacked by some of the right-wing mob.

Both Sky & BBC reported that there were some minor skirmishes between BLM & the right-wing lot, indeed Sky showed live footage around Portcullis House where the Police were keeping both sides apart.

Yeah just saw that on Sky news, daft to be honest. Tesco asked to stop selling alcohol to them, don’t envy them. As you say London is not the place to be tonight.