Black Lives Matter Protest.

Ainsley Harriott

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Cade said:

150 old, fat, bald, white, drunk, racist gammons are in Parliament square defending England from the blacks

:rofl:

Dearie me.

A*******s.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• Spellczech

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Nobody but you implied it was easy, after implying Germany had a navy which was controlling the Atlantic which they never did. They were a land power not a naval power. The exact opposite of the British who had the largest navy in the world.

And there was never any chance of any invasion of the British isles following the Battle of Britain. 

You in a very British way dismissed the German navy in your last post, when in fact the battle was as I proved was important. The Battle of Britain was indeed a great defensive success. Hitler then invaded Russia which was his main objective. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

It is indeed.

6861F4A8-BD22-428A-809A-1F150BD06DF7.jpeg

05656231-5E08-4F5A-8E21-6DF593B15D07.jpeg

I wonder if they have any proof whatsoever. While it wouldn't be a massive surprise perhaps they should supply proof before making these allegations. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder if they have any proof whatsoever. While it wouldn't be a massive surprise perhaps they should supply proof before making these allegations. 

Time will tell. Seeing as RtB can only be seen as anti English perhaps it would appear it’s an attempt to drive a wedge between the BLM movement and independence supporters. As RA shows on this thread it’s worked hasn’t it? I’m sure the Police will find the culprit. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Mate, nobody has the slightest idea beyond educated conjecture how and by exactly whom the pyramids were constructed. Nobody.

That's all besides the point though, and the principle alluded to is a valid one.

If folk have the time and energy to be so offended by statues from a very different time I would hazard that they do not face enough genuine hardship in their lives.

Maybe the coming war will sort that out. 👍

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Mate, nobody has the slightest idea beyond educated conjecture how and by exactly whom the pyramids were constructed. Nobody.

That's all besides the point though, and the principle alluded to is a valid one.

If folk have the time and energy to be so offended by statues from a very different time I would hazard that they do not face enough genuine hardship in their lives.

They uncovered a tomb ten years ago that gave them a valuable insight in to who built the pyramids, it wasn’t slaves and that argument should be left out this discussion.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, Cade said:

150 old, fat, bald, white, drunk, racist gammons are in Parliament square defending England from the blacks

Chelsea are back next week so they will have other things in their tiny minds. Robinson being the snivelling little shit that he is backtracked and didn’t go down.

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Cade said:

Wow lol somehow that doesn’t surprise me regarding your description . Hope they are various pics of them . Always makes me laugh to see how pathetic they look and read their banners etc .

Pasquale for King

The UK is so open.Just elected another incompetent Tory government with a huge majority to get Brexit done after ten years of austerity. Then wonder why poor people are revolting?

290EB978-951C-40F1-AED1-C37A0CE2CA31.jpeg

4332C353-B285-4F5A-BBB7-C2029E90296C.jpeg

487AFD71-F0ED-4653-B22F-D812A5EBB59A.jpeg

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Wow lol somehow that doesn’t surprise me regarding your description . Hope they are various pics of them . Always makes me laugh to see how pathetic they look and read their banners etc .

Check short sleeved shirts, like a nightmarish Jackamo advert.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

“ god save the queen “ and “ “ happy birthday mam” are trending . Oh no it’s a heady brew today In London . Sure to be some fights , popcorn at the ready 

Must have been same Brit nats that defaced Churchill also, prompting the Chelsea pensioners into action? Yup. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

“ god save the queen “ and “ “ happy birthday mam” are trending . Oh no it’s a heady brew today In London . Sure to be some fights , popcorn at the ready 

Not a cop in sight, with a uniform on anyway.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not a cop in sight, with a uniform on anyway.

Another reason the monarchy has to go . This is pitiful . They must think there are at a Euro match 😂

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Another reason the monarchy has to go . This is pitiful . They must think there are at a Euro match 😂

This.

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

The issue at hand is institutionalised racism on a massive and obvious scale.

Of course gun crime and murder in the US, especially deprived areas, are a massive issue, but that's a different thread, this one's specifically about the oppression of a minority. We all know that, surely.

The problem is the confusion of US and UK issues - The UK is nowhere near the mess that the US is.  A few years ago I had to get a black colleague in Dallas to go and open a bank account for a subsidiary. She returned to the office furious at the way the bank staff had treated her - with open suspicion and near as dammit hostility, worse still it was Wells Fargo where she did her personal banking!. I told her just to forget it and remember that she earns 2-3 times what they earn, so the American dream is more hers than theirs.

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes fashion isn’t exactly their forte 

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

The Monarchy has to go because of a few football fans? 😂😂😂😂😂

Governor Tarkin
40 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They uncovered a tomb ten years ago that gave them a valuable insight in to who built the pyramids, it wasn’t slaves and that argument should be left out this discussion.

Aye ok, so we'll only keep the arguments that suit you in this discussion. 

My point stands, you, nor anybody else, knows precisely how and by whom the pyramids were built. If it suited your argument to say it was slaves you'd be telling us that they (whoever they are) have found a half ruined tomb somewhere that they've interpreted to show that the Egyptians used slaves to build their monuments.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Aye mate. James says so.

49 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I watched a programme years ago.

They tried to build a miniature pyramid with the tools available at the time.

It failed.

Dunno the relevance.

The precision of the structure and the graft that went into it was impressive.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

"EDL crew, where are you!? Woot wooooot!"

****ing spanner.

20200613_123254.jpg

Now that why the expression away with it was invented.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Yeah perhaps I was being over dramatic , no they have to go as They represent privledge it’s an outdated institution .

Ludicrous to have it in a modern society . 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Barack said:

"EDL crew, where are you!? Woot wooooot!"

****ing spanner.

20200613_123254.jpg

C1FE76F9-3897-4FA4-B4F9-C9CE55DA47E6.png

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Imagine the outrage if any  group of black people, whatever they were doing, were described in similar fashion.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Yeah perhaps I was being over dramatic , no they have to go as They represent privledge it’s an outdated institution .

Ludicrous to have it in a modern society . 

Kind of agree, although I do get nervous about the impact on Tourism which is worth billions to the treasury (some dispute about the net worth of the Monarchy I know). At one time I'd have happily raided their palaces and redistributed the wealth but I see a value in Nationalising them.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Imagine the outrage if any  group of black people, whatever they were doing, were described in similar fashion.

Meltdown.

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, jake said:

I watched a programme years ago.

They tried to build a miniature pyramid with the tools available at the time.

It failed.

Dunno the relevance.

The precision of the structure and the graft that went into it was impressive.

I'm a stonemason to trade, jake. It's facinating stuff. 👍

I'm not sure it is particularly relevant to this debate either, but PfK was so sure that some docentary or other offered INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF that the Egyptians were anti-slave (when the rest of the world used slaves as a matter of course) that he felt compelled to build it in to his spurious argument.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Cade said:

But enough about you.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Meltdown.

Showing his true colours ( pardon the pun) 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

It is indeed.

6861F4A8-BD22-428A-809A-1F150BD06DF7.jpeg

05656231-5E08-4F5A-8E21-6DF593B15D07.jpeg

I suppose it takes attention away from the negative press concerning Scotland's role in Slavery.

William H. Bonney

I’ll be honest, I don’t give a shit about black lives matter, or the people protecting statues in London. 
I do enjoy watching a good old fashioned riot though. Makes for great tv. 
Heres hoping both sides clash today. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye ok, so we'll only keep the arguments that suit you in this discussion. 

My point stands, you, nor anybody else, knows precisely how and by whom the pyramids were built. If it suited your argument to say it was slaves you'd be telling us that they (whoever they are) have found a half ruined tomb somewhere that they've interpreted to show that the Egyptians used slaves to build their monuments.

It’s not me that’s saying though is it it’s experts in the field, it’s the commonly held belief that it wasn’t slaves. I didn’t know it until the last few days. Using proof and evidence to further my argument, can’t be having that 🤔🙈.

Francis Albert
Just now, SE16 3LN said:

Kind of agree, although I do get nervous about the impact on Tourism which is worth billions to the treasury (some dispute about the net worth of the Monarchy I know). At one time I'd have happily raided their palaces and redistributed the wealth but I see a value in Nationalising them.

Paris attracts more tourists than London despite getting rid of its monarchy a while ago. Former royal palaces are a huge attraction … with the advantage that many more are more open to the public.

Same goes for St Petersburg.

Scandinavian style monarchy seems pretty harmless. It is the hugely bloated form of the UK monarchy that I object to.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

I suppose it takes attention away from the negative press concerning Scotland's role in Slavery.

Let’s hope that doesn’t happen, it’s a subject that should be explained and taught to educate folk. If anything more people have learnt more about in the last few days, me included.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s not me that’s saying though is it it’s experts in the field, it’s the commonly held belief that it wasn’t slaves. I didn’t know it until the last few days. Using proof and evidence to further my argument, can’t be having that 🤔🙈.

You forgot to add 'commonly held by some experts'.

You've read enough academic papers to know that, mate. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

No sign of any antifa or BLM kangz yet on the feed I'm watching. 

Keep up eh the protests were cancelled when these Neanderthals said they were going.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

You forgot to add 'commonly held by some experts'.

You've read enough academic papers to know that, mate. 

Most experts, like most things there’s always healthy debate.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I do enjoy watching a good old fashioned riot though. Makes for great tv. 
Heres hoping both sides clash today. 

:pleasing:

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Paris attracts more tourists than London despite getting rid of its monarchy a while ago. Former royal palaces are a huge attraction … with the advantage that many more are more open to the public.

Same goes for St Petersburg.

Scandinavian style monarchy seems pretty harmless. It is the hugely bloated form of the UK monarchy that I object to.

Indeed, not many people come to actually see the Royals. The UK owns the palaces etc anyway.