Black Lives Matter Protest.

Ainsley Harriott

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

7CD13A86-265C-4B46-83F8-B313ED8A5BE2.jpeg

Moronic scum, let’s see those that were lauding them excuse this?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• The Real Maroonblood

Governor Tarkin
37 minutes ago, kila said:

Just an observation in the interest of balance mate, not insinuating any specific posters are the stereotype you mention.

Thank goodness for that!

I thought I'd been rumbled. 👍

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They did, I always use their after shave testers to punish them 👊🏽🙈🤪.

IBM also provided the technology for the Nazis to racially profile their citizens to find the ones they didn’t like.

...and they invented Fanta FFS.

The list of unacceptable statues, books and products  is growing day by day :dramaqueen:

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Moronic scum, let’s see those that were lauding them excuse this?

Who'se been lauding them?

Name and shame pls thx.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, felix said:

...and they invented Fanta FFS.

The list of unacceptable statues, books and products  is growing day by day :dramaqueen:

Love Fanta, might just need to do a Leigh Griffiths from now on 😱

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Love Fanta, might just need to do a Leigh Griffiths from now on 😱

Have lots of kids with different mums ?

Bit of a drastic BLM response. 😉

24 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’s brutal.

Sat on him until the meat wagon appeared. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Who'se been lauding them?

Name and shame pls thx.

JackLadd for a start, he’s watching a live feed ffs. There are a few others on this thread who for a few days have been looking forward to these morons sorting BLM and Antifa out. It’s all in the thread. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, felix said:

Have lots of kids with different mums ?

Bit of a drastic BLM response. 😉

Hahaha chance would be a fine thing 😆

33 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

But they’re not all bad according to some. 

Police! 

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

What a pair of utter divs. 😁

FB_IMG_1592056597881.jpg

Not a brain cell between them

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, The Brow said:

Not a brain cell between them

More sad acts acting like heroes. 😁

FB_IMG_1592057333112.jpg

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

JackLadd for a start, he’s watching a live feed ffs. There are a few others on this thread who for a few days have been looking forward to these morons sorting BLM and Antifa out. It’s all in the thread. 

Fair enough.

I'd be quite happy for these morons to sort Antifa out too tbqfhwy.

1 hour ago, kila said:

Not seeing the same outrage for the mass congregation of people not adhering to social distancing during a pandemic as I was earlier in this thread.

:interehjrling:

I'm waiting to be told why beers swilling, working class white male Fascists  seem so unable to achieve as much as "Asian communities". It's not like they don't have the same opportunities. 

3 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

More sad acts acting like heroes. 😁

FB_IMG_1592057333112.jpg

Wonder what percentage of the UKs Lonsdale trainers are currently protecting statues? 

More than 90 for sure 

Captain Cook paid for his crimes in full.

He was executed whilst trying to kidnap the King of Hawaii.

Edited by Cade

Yep. Absolutely there to protect the statues and show solidarity. Not any racism anywhere. Not even a bit, just good honest “lads” 

contains strong language. 

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

FB_IMG_1592056597881.jpg

What sticking out the top of their heads 😂?

Just now, JackLadd said:

Massive mob of blm in trafalgar square now 

Odd. The footage I saw about an hour ago showed a small gathering being attacked by balding middle aged men and having to be protected by the police. 

Genuinely enjoying watching all these daft racists get battered by the state they claim to love

Just now, The Brow said:

Genuinely enjoying watching all these daft racists get battered by the state they claim to love

Last week in the USA, Proud Boys were fighting ON BOTH SIDES!
Some of the more racist ones were fighting BLM.

Some of the more anti-authority ones were fighting the police.

:rofl:

Just now, Cade said:

Last week in the USA, Proud Boys were fighting ON BOTH SIDES!
Some of the more racist ones were fighting BLM.

Some of the more anti-authority ones were fighting the police.

:rofl:

They are amongst some of the most confused ***** on the earth. 

We're no racist! Burns BLM signs and use Nazi salutes.....

Stop tearing our proud country apart! Pick fights with police & trash the place

44 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

FB_IMG_1592056597881.jpg

When asked if they would Mutiny their security, one replied.,.  "We're Bounty"...

As someone who grew up in the period of the troubles In the  North of Ireland and was glad to see the back of it.....  These agitated clashes seem depressingly similar....   Now's not the time for public confrontation ,with this Virus ready to comeback with a vengeance

Impasse in London. Fascists are refusing to disperse and let BLM lot do their thing.  Apparently there's a 5.00 pm deadline for dispersal. I wonder who the police will arrest first ? 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Impasse in London. Fascists are refusing to disperse and let BLM lot do their thing.  Apparently there's a 5.00 pm deadline for dispersal. I wonder who the police will arrest first ? 

Possibly the ones who are attacking them? 

2 hours ago, The Brow said:

Loads of middle aged baldies wearing their finest Stone Island singing football songs and pretending that they're there because they care about history. 

BuT SociAL DistANciNG 

Hilarious scenes. Absolute common scaffs, every one of them. 

It's wild how it's always scaffy *******s that get involved with things like this. 

Such a turn off and does nothing for their "cause". 

46 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What sticking out the top of their heads 😂?

Their coat hangers? 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Who the **** are those weirdos? 

Feck knows “ Walter Mitty “ types thinking they are military 

13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

This made me laugh 

Aaaaand here come the winners of the Capt Sensible Lookalike Competition...

image.jpeg.08f67aeccdef3d35287e02b74748c308.jpeg

Edited by NANOJAMBO

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Aaaaand here come the winners of the Capt Sensible Lookalike Competition...

Lol 

19 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Possibly the ones who are attacking them? 

Lime green shorts coward decking the officer from behind, his next meal should be his severed testicles.

This is what Saturdays would be like if Wetherspoons shut down. 

Have they finally given up all pretence this was about statues yet? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Today seems to have brought out a staggering number of degenerates in London. Absolute vermin.

Black Lives Matter let this get out of hand though. They tried to start unilaterally taking decisions on statues etc - and then panicked when things like Fawlty Towers started getting shelved and Churchill appeared on the front of the Mail because they knew a backlash was coming. 

Most people in the UK are neither left nor right. They exist in the middle and mostly get on with their lives. But people don’t like being told what to do or think and the left are terrible at that. Look at that Owen Jones this week - instigated a mass attack on JK Rowling over trans rights and then tried to deny any responsibility when it got nasty and fingers started pointing at him. The left want to have their own way and for you to shut up and do what they say. The right are violent idiots. I have to say, life in the middle is best.

None if this is to say that the blm protests aren’t important. But they’ve lacked direction and this is the consequence

Jambo-Jimbo
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Today seems to have brought out a staggering number of degenerates in London. Absolute vermin.

Black Lives Matter let this get out of hand though. They tried to start unilaterally taking decisions on statues etc - and then panicked when things like Fawlty Towers started getting shelved and Churchill appeared on the front of the Mail because they knew a backlash was coming. 

Most people in the UK are neither left nor right. They exist in the middle and mostly get on with their lives. But people don’t like being told what to do or think and the left are terrible at that. Look at that Owen Jones this week - instigated a mass attack on JK Rowling over trans rights and then tried to deny any responsibility when it got nasty and fingers started pointing at him. The left want to have their own way and for you to shut up and do what they say. The right are violent idiots. I have to say, life in the middle is best.

None if this is to say that the blm protests aren’t important. But they’ve lacked direction and this is the consequence

It was inevitable that there was going to be trouble today, especially when both groups were on the streets of London at the same time.

BLM had their demonstrations last week-end and almost everyday during the past week there has been demonstrations in various cities up and down the country, having them again this week-end was only inviting the right-wingers to come out and counter demonstrate.

BLM have said their piece, they've made their point loud and clear, to continue with the demonstrations we are only going to see more and more violence on the streets, such as we are seeing in London today. 

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

No there not. They like to cuff folk and push them from behind so you smack your face off the pavement, then take the phone from your Mrs phone off her(Filmed their actions) And leave her in the middle of Paisley with no way to contact anyone to pick her up. Not return phone until threatened with lawyers, but with evidence wiped. 

Feckers did this to my boy. Just because he had wee night out. 

What was he charged with and did he mention this in Court. When the police were advised by mail or call by you or your son regarding the assault, theft of the phone, invasion of privacy looking at the phone content with no evidence of an offence did they respond or were you contacted by an Internal Affairs officer. If not what did the lawyer you contacted say, and did he take action. With regard to the phone I understand it is now in the capabilities in the servers to trace recorded phone actions, I know they have been produced as evidence. It seems assault at least one case of, in some places the unlawful removal of a phone from someones person also rates as an assault , excessive force in making an arrest is serious, what were the results of the complaints made, I was a wee bit confused was your boy with your wife or his own, if it was his Mum terrifying for her. 

Your last comment they done this to my boy just because he had a wee night out, how did that motivate them to be so violent ,how did they know what he had being doing with his companion Mum or wife , if all the facts are as stated in the United States even Canada you would have been able to buy the Hearts with what the Courts would give you for a brutal unwarranted assault, probably the face down push causing some injury. What was the result of the Court case for the charges was he convicted and of what did he plead Not Guilty and go to Trial.

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Tommy's boyz at the Cenotaph now throwing sieg heils  (as well as bottles at the police)

Defending statues that commemorate the defeat of the ideals they love.

Poor wee lambs are very confused.

:vrface:

Actually the Cenotaph commemorates the men who died in the wars which in my mnd makes the direspect of the monument even more heinous.