SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

After all the distasteful moments I hope the folk behind this withdraw the offer.

only here could an offer like this be subjected to some of the outrageous comments to from no marks with no brains. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Seymour M Hersh
12 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wee loser is back......

Keep this vermin trash off JKB please Clerry. Vermin should be exterminated not given publicity.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, gator said:

There really are a lot of people who hate Ann Budge and Hearts, I don't understand it!

Dick doesn't even know what blackmail is 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Dick doesn't even know what blackmail is 

Didn't he follow the vote to end the season?

Clerry Jambo
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Keep this vermin trash off JKB please Clerry. Vermin should be exterminated not given publicity.

No probs mate and you’re correct 

jamboinglasgow

It is crazy that in all this with the financial crisis about to risk the future of many clubs in Scotland, clubs including top league ones saying they cant afford what is needed to play behind closed doors, that there is no real plan on how to save Scottish football except Ann Budge's plan which people are falling over themselves to dismiss.

The SPFL and SFA have only had a working party talking how to play games and clubs are deluding themselves that the government will bail them out.

But it's easier to have a go and make fun of Hearts attempts to solve the problem than actually facing reality and putting forward your own plan, as the status quo wont work.

annushorribilis III
27 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wee loser is back......

Been v quiet on this subject on here for a while but... Philanthropists. Free money.

Face with tears of joy
With no ‘self interest’ of saving Hearts from relegation. Prepared to throw money into a black hole in a time crisis. Financial blackmail surely the last throw of the dice for Ann Budge?

The entire SPFL is staring into the abyss so let's insult someone who has managed to get something which no other individual/club/governing body has managed to do - get a shit ton of money for the wee clubs.

Meanwhile Wee T seems oblivious to the fact if the Prem clubs don't start playing football when the green light comes that TV money will disappear - and so will every club. 

Just now, annushorribilis III said:

The entire SPFL is staring into the abyss so let's insult someone who has managed to get something which no other individual/club/governing body has managed to do - get a shit ton of money for the wee clubs.

Meanwhile Wee T seems oblivious to the fact if the Prem clubs don't start playing football when the green light comes that TV money will disappear - and so will every club. 

Actually, if the TV money disappears, some clubs will survive. Not many, but some.

My guess is that it will be fewer than 8 in the whole of senior football. 

We will be one of them.

annushorribilis III
7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

It is crazy that in all this with the financial crisis about to risk the future of many clubs in Scotland, clubs including top league ones saying they cant afford what is needed to play behind closed doors, that there is no real plan on how to save Scottish football except Ann Budge's plan which people are falling over themselves to dismiss.

The SPFL and SFA have only had a working party talking how to play games and clubs are deluding themselves that the government will bail them out.

But it's easier to have a go and make fun of Hearts attempts to solve the problem than actually facing reality and putting forward your own plan, as the status quo wont work.

Total lack of media scrutiny as to what's going  on , the total vacuum the clubs are operating in and a complete lack of understanding that EVERY club is facing oblivion in the coming season . 

Meanwhile , "Hearts & Budge : what a shit show, eh !", basically. 

18 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The Spectator is a very right-wing publication, and pretty much a Tory party fanzine, with the current commissioning editor being the wife of Dominic Cummings, and a former editor being current leader of the tory party and Prime minister of the UK.  I'm quite sure it could easily find a right-wing virologist happy to argue against lockdown for any number of reasons, just like it's still entirely possible to find scientists who argue that climate change is a myth.

Not quite following your logic here given he is critical of the Tory Government in this and many other articles he’s written on Covid. You keep your head in the sand though. 

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

You're right.

It really is pathetic how anything Ann Budge suggests to help the "Men Only" club, that is Scottish football, figure a way out of oblivion is met with derision. They'd be as well being honest and saying they don't want a woman coming up with any solutions, as it will show up how inept, stupid or possibly corrupt they are.

As for any comment from those Celtic, or their wee team, ex players or fans, it's clear they just seem to be determined to damage Hearts at any cost to the rest of Scottish football. No other thought enters their brainless skulls. And yet what contribution have Liewell and Peruvian Ron come up with to show the way forward?

Their silence is deafening.

Ann should just save her energy and leave it all to Doncaster. He'll make a ***** of it, the whole shit show will collapse and we can step in after the dust settles to play with whoever is left. 

5 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Nobody blames them for that. What people rightly get annoyed about, is the hypocrisy of arseholes like Cosgrove, who act as though St Johnstone are some kind of model of good accounting and astute business management. People sneer at Hearts and other clubs who had to accumulate massive debts to build their stadia as the TV money swirled around the pan. Where do people think St Johnstone would be right now without the philanthropy of a local farmer? To then have to listen to that pompous and pretentious blow-hard Cosgrove giving it big licks about philanthropy? No ta, Stuart, you can pipe the **** down, thanks.

Arsehole.

I've argued a similar point in regards to Aberdeen who haven't spent a penny on Pittodrie set against what the rest of us have had to spend - and the damn well capitalized on that (and the unprecedented Hearts, Hibs & Rangers being in the Championship). Cosgrove has gone from a funny provocateur to a complete ***** and hypocrite.

4 hours ago, luckydug said:

I know who needs to shut the **** up

and its not Mrs Budge. 

Does it not cross your mind that due to AB being the go between SPFL and possible benefactors Hearts will not be blamed for the roof falling in on some clubs after we win our case in court.

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

Have you nothing to add to the debate other than Budge should shut the **** up and anyone who disagrees with you should put you on ignore  ? 🤔 

I'd take him up on the ignore function in all honesty, the only way to make these boards even borderline readable is to send the lunatics into the asylum to bark at the moon in their own echo chamber. 

4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm not sure I'd some of these shitehouse chairman not to spend it on other things then claim poverty. My choice would be for the companies doing the testing etc to directly invoice the benefactors. Keeps any cash away from grubby chairmen of pissant clubs. 

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Under absolutely no circumstances should premier teams receive any of the funding ,

I don't think the money will be for testing, more just a gift to keep the wolves from the doors. Absolutely agree that the premier teams should not get a penny. We've already offered to fun testing at a hub for them all - in a joined up, grown up world the SPFL would have worked with the clubs to establish testing hubs rather than Celtic buying two stations and Ross County one. But, as we know, there is zero leadership from Doncaster who looks more and more like a very expensive post turtle. 

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Ann should just save her energy and leave it all to Doncaster. He'll make a ***** of it, the whole shit show will collapse and we can step in after the dust settles to play with whoever is left. 

where I’m at, actually right now I don’t care if we are in the championship. Our absence will hurt the premier league and if we do the right thing and boycott (when gates are allowed) we can hurt the championship as well. Batted down the hatches - no offer of help for anyone or anything unless it benefits us

Italian Lambretta
59 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Absolutely hate this mutant bassa 

Another mutant that will be too scared to set foot in Gorgie. The list is building we won't forget 

Is that complete and utter weapon still employed by the bbc?

‘financial blackmail’ is one hell of an accusation.

5 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Another mutant that will be too scared to set foot in Gorgie. The list is building we won't forget 

Said it last night, get the ***** down McLeod street and see how clever they think they are.

Easy to sit in a studio or behind a monitor and spout your bile. 

This won’t be forgotten.

Is that the same Tam Mcmanus that said we were out of order on wage cuts? He soon piped down when he realised the major teams in Europe were doing the same. 

Does anyone else think tomorrow is going to be the day where after meeting with the top clubs and realizing there is no way forward with reconstruction that Ann finally turns to the legal route?

12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I've argued a similar point in regards to Aberdeen who haven't spent a penny on Pittodrie set against what the rest of us have had to spend - and the damn well capitalized on that (and the unprecedented Hearts, Hibs & Rangers being in the Championship). Cosgrove has gone from a funny provocateur to a complete ***** and hypocrite.

I'd take him up on the ignore function in all honesty, the only way to make these boards even borderline readable is to send the lunatics into the asylum to bark at the moon in their own echo chamber. 

I don't think the money will be for testing, more just a gift to keep the wolves from the doors. Absolutely agree that the premier teams should not get a penny. We've already offered to fun testing at a hub for them all - in a joined up, grown up world the SPFL would have worked with the clubs to establish testing hubs rather than Celtic buying two stations and Ross County one. But, as we know, there is zero leadership from Doncaster who looks more and more like a very expensive post turtle. 

Them as well. Look at the amount of clubs who have suffered trying to build stadia whilst others have just spent it on their squads. Clubs have gone to wall over it. No problem with clubs being lucky enough to benefit from philanthropy, it’s a good thing. Not everyone has that option though, and I’m not prepared to take sanctimonious sneering and derision from the likes of Cosgrove. Worst thing about him, is that he actually styles himself as some some sort of intellectual Scottish Football historian. Either he is full of shit and doesn’t actually know anything about our history and our financial problems, or he is fully aware, but chooses to stick the boot in as though he isn’t. A ***** of a man.

2 minutes ago, gator said:

Does anyone else think tomorrow is going to be the day where after meeting with the top clubs and realizing there is no way forward with reconstruction that Ann finally turns to the legal route?

I think its the top clubs who have the most common sense to see the impact legal action could have. 

If one of them suggests a breakaway league to deal with the ridiculousness of the voting system then legal action is no longer necessary. 

12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The words from Ann's interview that I think are relevant were along the lines of, "set up a fund to help Scottish football" obviously to survive this crisis. You would have thought there might be some reserves held by a members organisation to help members in times of need, but it appears that's not the case. So this is an idea to get a fund started, with an initial investment of over £1,000,000.00. Which others could contribute to, to help out the worst affected clubs. Whether that is to fund testing or to help them to still survive through mothballing for a season (or two) or just to help pay the electricity bill. The purpose is clear to help all clubs survive and to operate at a level if they can. 

All clubs now need to come out and say exactly what their situation is, and how affected they would be by;

1) Having to fund tests.

2) Playing behind closed doors for all season.

3) Playing (probably) with restricted attendances for half a season. 

4) Mothballing for a season.

And any other relevant scenarios. Then a semblance of a league structure could be worked out for clubs that can play a season in some form, and who will need help from a fund/other clubs. 

It's all something we know Doncaster should be doing, but we know he is useless. 

Randy Marsh
7 minutes ago, Rods said:

Is that the same Tam Mcmanus that said we were out of order on wage cuts? He soon piped down when he realised the major teams in Europe were doing the same. 

It's the same one mate.  Thick as shit.  He's probably just bitter which is understandable as he used to be a striker that rarely scored goals. 

husref musemic
25 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

where I’m at, actually right now I don’t care if we are in the championship. Our absence will hurt the premier league and if we do the right thing and boycott (when gates are allowed) we can hurt the championship as well. Batted down the hatches - no offer of help for anyone or anything unless it benefits us

The opportunity to put the boot into these snakes can't come soon enough.

The fans laughing at hearts now will laugh at any hearts fan that turns up to their ground.

15 minutes ago, gator said:

Could be some day. Levein leaving and legal action. 

No longer active

Got to be careful here! Take the SPFL to court AND the wee teams take the philanthropist’s money we will be accused of taking legal action to access all this money. This would be a counterproductive outcome where we would be outed as the bad guys just because we would be seen as taking the saviours cash from the wee teams. A lose/lose scenario!

As good as the money is it will only cause more animosity between clubs and Hearts. 

Bottom line is that the SPFL should be honchoing this rich persons kind donation! 

Ethan Hunt
3 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Got to be careful here! Take the SPFL to court AND the wee teams take the philanthropist’s money we will be accused of taking legal action to access all this money. This would be a counterproductive outcome where we would be outed as the bad guys just because we would be seen as taking the saviours cash from the wee teams. A lose/lose scenario!

As good as the money is it will only cause more animosity between clubs and Hearts. 

Bottom line is that the SPFL should be honchoing this rich persons kind donation! 

That’ll be the money belonging to the philanthropists who have agreed to financially back us for the next five years? I think they’ll look after us. Meanwhile you’ve been out in the sun too long matey. Get yourself in the shade.

Ethan Hunt
Just now, Tommy Brown said:

Doncaster quote

I am delighted to have heard Ann's comments on the radio this afternoon that there are, in fact, no conditions attached to this money.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52860953

And in response shortly after the broadcast, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster confirmed the talks - which he says he will continue to divulge with Ann Budge.

He said: “I have had a number of conversations with Ann this week, including one that also involved another club chairman.

"I am delighted to have heard Ann’s comment on the radio this afternoon that there are, in fact, no conditions attached to this money.

“I had been under the impression that Ann was going to continue talking to the potential investors, but if it is now appropriate for me to talk to them directly, I am very happy to do so.

“Clearly, any income for our game, especially at such a difficult time, is something we would all welcome.

I will be speaking again to Ann over the weekend and hope to be in a position to update our divisional meetings this week.”

Doncaster really is a roaster. What comment did he hear from AB that none of the rest of us did? AB did not say that there were “no strings attached” or “without conditions” during the interview. If she had said it I would suggest it is completely disingenuous of The BBC and Brian McLaughlin to have allowed an interview to be aired that does not include that very, very, important part.

gashauskis9
44 minutes ago, Rods said:

Rent free.  The butt hurt is strong in this wee ned.  Still has nightmares about the numerous boabyins we handed out to him while he was at the San Giro.

How quickly could the philanthropist’s money be available and will Mrs Budge have a major say in where it goes? 

You have to hope the benefactors seen the reaction from some of these journalists and fans and have decided not to bother. Some things are beyond saving and Scottish football is one of them. 

5 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Based on the Times article could the SPFL with consensus  not just reverse the relegation decision, promote two from each league, including the HFL and LL and then see who can play and who can’t and work it out from there financially

maybe daft, but I don’t know what would please these *****

That is indeed what she is trying to do Belge - spark a debate.

However the SPFL board don't want shown up to be complete arseholes for not suggesting this in the first place.  It seems far too simple does it not?

There is definitely a harm Hearts in this and Im not being all Celtic here - Ive said from the beginning the Bigot Brothers are in even more trouble playing with out crowds than we are - Bigger wages more cost to cover behind close doors. Long way from resolving all this

Jerah Jambo
1 hour ago, annushorribilis III said:

Some people just can't seem to think this through. His beloved team down in Leith had four loan signings that they all seemed to love and have since returned to their current clubs. 

It seems the current "thinking" from them is to get them signed up full time for next season. In addition to the money that would cost them and the deferred wages they"ll soon have to pay to current players, they still seem to think it would be a good idea to get rid of two fixtures that could generate circa £500,000 and replace them with a couple which would include a crowd of Jim Spence ,Bob Servant and Daphne Broon. 

Reality will be knocking on their door quite shortly and I don't think they will liking what it's going to say.

WorldChampions1902
26 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

And in response shortly after the broadcast, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster confirmed the talks - which he says he will continue to divulge with Ann Budge.

He said: “I have had a number of conversations with Ann this week, including one that also involved another club chairman.

"I am delighted to have heard Ann’s comment on the radio this afternoon that there are, in fact, no conditions attached to this money.

“I had been under the impression that Ann was going to continue talking to the potential investors, but if it is now appropriate for me to talk to them directly, I am very happy to do so.

“Clearly, any income for our game, especially at such a difficult time, is something we would all welcome.

I will be speaking again to Ann over the weekend and hope to be in a position to update our divisional meetings this week.”

Doncaster really is a roaster. What comment did he hear from AB that none of the rest of us did? AB did not say that there were “no strings attached” or “without conditions” during the interview. If she had said it I would suggest it is completely disingenuous of The BBC and Brian McLaughlin to have allowed an interview to be aired that does not include that very, very, important part.

My take on it is this. Doncaster was backed into a corner yesterday and was forced to crawl out from under his rock, given Ann’s statements. Look at his snidey phrase, “I am delighted to have heard Ann’s comment on the radio this afternoon that there are, IN FACT, no conditions attached to this money”. The words “IN FACT” leave the reader with the impression that there WERE conditions attached I.e. when she previously spoke to him about it.  Thus excusing his lack of urgency and request at that time for Ann to “submit the proposal in a paper”.  He’s a piece of work and obviously well-versed in the political manoeuvrings of very senior managers of large employers. Teflon shoulders.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Ethan Hunt
11 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

How quickly could the philanthropist’s money be available and will Mrs Budge have a major say in where it goes? 

Do you not listen to Sportsound in between your poor attempts at pretending to be a Hearts supporter?

The Mercer Takeover

Budge now has to stop appearing in public and speaking. It is not helping. All she is doing is hardening everyone's position against us.

Is a bit like JKB was under Cathro or Levein. The more people discuss or argue, the more their position becomes entrenched. No-one will change their mind now.

Be it jealousy over our funding, long standing grievances or perhaps because she is a women trying to do the right thing, they don't get it. It's time to stop.

By her own comments, it is clear she has accepted we are Championship team now, albeit one with a grievance. as such, the gloves must come off now.

Make it clear that legal action is now commencing and we are expecting X £million compensation. Start giving the premiership teams something to be concerned over. Try to stop the league starting in August. Become as disruptive as humanly possible. The time for fairness and decency is over.

Making a statement about not taking away tickets for next season when the virus allows or when we are back in the premiership is a must for me. This will really hurt teams where it hurts and ensure they will not gain from us being in the Championship.

As a football club on the pitch, we have been an absolute shambles inder Budge. It's her fault for not dealing with Levein 18 months ago. Although I will support Budge 100% through legal action, when this is all over, I am expecting her to stand down for gross incompetence on the football side.

I really miss Romanov.

Edited by The Mercer Takeover

annushorribilis III
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

My take on it is this. Doncaster was backed into a corner yesterday and was forced to crawl out from under his rock, given Ann’s statements. Look at his snidely phrase, “I am delighted to have heard Ann’s comment on the radio this afternoon that there are, IN FACT, no conditions attached to this money”. The words “IN FACT” leave the reader with the impression that there WERE conditions attached I.e. when she previously spoke to him about it.  Thus excusing his lack of urgency and request at that time for Ann to “submit the proposal in a paper”.  He’s a piece of work and obviously well-versed in the political manoeuvrings of very senior managers of large employers. Teflon shoulders.

Doncaster, as ever, the lawyer.

He's calling AB out here. 

Those words were put in for a reason ie it wasn't just me who thought so. 

An absolute bag of shit. 

4 hours ago, luckydug said:

Assuming benefactors funding is only for the lower divisions. 

Premiership clubs who can't afford to pay for testing and play BCD should be expelled into the Championship where they would be entitled to assistance. 

They would then be able to play when the Championship is in a position to start. 

They could then be replaced by clubs who can afford to run their business without assistance. 

I agree however the expelled should NOT be replaced by us and others they should simply have operate a very competitive 7 team league 

where they could play each other 5 or 6 times Hilarious!!  Imagine the seethe

annushorribilis III
5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Do you not listen to Sportsound in between your poor attempts at pretending to be a Hearts supporter?

Says a guy who got rebuked for asking someone to give him a link to ABs interview. 

Is there much space up there beside you , on the moral high ground ?

2 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Doncaster, as ever, the lawyer.

He's calling AB out here. 

Those words were put in for a reason ie it wasn't just me who thought so. 

An absolute bag of shit. 

The other club chairman obviously being his puppet master. How this waste of space has survived  in this position picking up the salary he has really speaks volumes for game here. Run in the main by complete dolts.

1 minute ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Budge now has to stop appearing in public and speaking. It is not helping. All she is doing is hardening everyone's position against us.

Is a bit like JKB was under Cathro or Levein. The more people discuss or argue, the more their position becomes entrenched. No-one will change their mind now.

Be it jealousy over our funding, long standing grievances or perhaps because she is a women trying to do the right thing, they don't get it. It's time to stop.

By her own comments, it is clear she has accepted we are Championship team now, albeit one with a grievance. as such, the gloves must come off now.

Make it clear that legal action is now commencing and we are expecting X £million compensation. Start giving the premiership teams something to be concerned over. Try to stop the league starting in August. Become as disruptive as humanly possible. The time for fairness and decency is over.

Making a statement about not taking away tickets for next season when the virus allows or when we are back in the premiership is a must for me. This will really hurt teams where it hurts and ensure they will not gain from us being in the Championship.

As a football club on the pitch, we have been an absolute shambles inder Budge. It's her fault for not dealing with Levein 18 months ago. Although I will support Budge 100% through legal action, when this is all over, I am expecting her to stand down for gross incompetence on the football side.

I really miss Romanov.

Good lord. 

- We are acting in good faith, doing the bloody governance that the SPFL should and drafing discussion papers to open up reconstruction talks
- We've offered at cost facilities as a hub if needed
- We've offered to fund testing
- We've found benefactors to help the lower league clubs survive

WHEN we go to court, if required, we can clearly demonstrate that we acted in good faith and exhausted EVERY single avenue open to us before reluctantly raising an action for:
- restriction of trade
- an illegal vote

You sound like you want nothing but the entire game on fire so you can get your pound of flesh. If we get compensation for restriction of trade we may still find ourselves in a league that could quite possibly not play the forthcoming season - is that what you want, rather than a solution that prevents us facing the 3-4 million losses and sees us actually play?

Romanov very nearly killed us and his stupid meddling wrecked our best chance at the league title in decades. Budge has helped rebuild the club, rebuilt the stadium with our help and raised turnover to £15 million annually.  

Ethan Hunt
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

My take on it is this. Doncaster was backed into a corner yesterday and was forced to crawl out from under his rock, given Ann’s statements. Look at his snidely phrase, “I am delighted to have heard Ann’s comment on the radio this afternoon that there are, IN FACT, no conditions attached to this money”. The words “IN FACT” leave the reader with the impression that there WERE conditions attached I.e. when she previously spoke to him about it.  Thus excusing his lack of urgency and request at that time for Ann to “submit the proposal in a paper”.  He’s a piece of work and obviously well-versed in the political manoeuvrings of very senior managers of large employers. Teflon shoulders.

It was clear that was the case. The conversation along with another Chairman implied he might have a witness to any ‘conditions‘. However! and I’ll keep repeating it. If you read the original document submitted by AB you’ll see she refers to the benefactors offering us assistance and us being willing to share that assistance with other others. It is one paragraph and doesn’t go into great detail. In her Sportsound interview she did not say there were or were not conditions, strings attached, or anything else. It was mentioned by her and McLaughlin never questioned it any further. 

There is an attempt to discredit AB here. Until she confirms it herself I have not heard or seen anything other that there are people backing Hearts, they are continuing to back Hearts, and they are willing to help lower league teams.

Doncaster, by trying to be wide, might just piss the benefactors off enough that he’ll be responsible for losing a large sum from the game. This is not a time for him to be politicking. Given his incompetence in finding a league sponsor, and putting the game into civil war, he should be on his knees kissing Ann’s feet.

Holyrood_Hearts

McManus is a ****ing knob.

Quick enough to slag off everything Hearts wise but when teams like his ex club Dunfermline release all the out of contract players-not a word.....

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I wouldn't piss in that twat's ears if his brains were on fire.......mind you to extinguish his brains you would need to piss up his arse.

An utter clown.

Beautifully put, Johno

:rofl:

The benefactor in question has been putting money into Scottish sport for a number of years, not just into Hearts. All they ask for is anonymity. Is that too much to ask for. 

The Mercer Takeover
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Good lord. 

- We are acting in good faith, doing the bloody governance that the SPFL should and drafing discussion papers to open up reconstruction talks
- We've offered at cost facilities as a hub if needed
- We've offered to fund testing
- We've found benefactors to help the lower league clubs survive

WHEN we go to court, if required, we can clearly demonstrate that we acted in good faith and exhausted EVERY single avenue open to us before reluctantly raising an action for:
- restriction of trade
- an illegal vote

You sound like you want nothing but the entire game on fire so you can get your pound of flesh. If we get compensation for restriction of trade we may still find ourselves in a league that could quite possibly not play the forthcoming season - is that what you want, rather than a solution that prevents us facing the 3-4 million losses and sees us actually play?

Romanov very nearly killed us and his stupid meddling wrecked our best chance at the league title in decades. Budge has helped rebuild the club, rebuilt the stadium with our help and raised turnover to £15 million annually.  

I suggest you check your history.

The debt Hearts built up was under the Pie man before him, not Romanov. The world economy collapsed and the banks called in the debt, during Romanov.

Edited by The Mercer Takeover

22 minutes ago, Rods said:

You have to hope the benefactors seen the reaction from some of these journalists and fans and have decided not to bother. Some things are beyond saving and Scottish football is one of them. 

This becomes more apparent every day!

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )