SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Hmm. Will wait for official confirmation. But that statement could still be considered true even if Hearts have been awarded £8m.

Jesus

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

22games nro
1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

If this is true we really do need a siege mentality and look after number 1

100% correct

31041A90-BBF0-4B88-999D-77DC3AD15590.jpeg

Just now, Gmcjambo said:

If this is true we really do need a siege mentality and look after number 1

Even if it isn't true.

Sorry to hear that but not unexpected I suppose Hope you have a great year in the championship, and bounce straight back up.

JamboRossi79
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

This whole affair has sickened me. 

Scottish football is genuinely the worst ****ing football in the world. I am done. 

This

gashauskis9

Says we’ve lost our bid to have the relegations overturned, doesn’t say anything about compo.  I didn’t expect the decision to be overturned tbh, so no big shock.  

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

What know Budge.We quietly into the night with a £500, 000 pound fine too.

Piss off wi that chat

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s not going to mention compensation ffs. We’ve lost

Lets get the full outcome first. You may be right, but the article only covers the reinstatement part at this point. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, the jambo poet said:

Reported same by the record now too. Unbelievable. I hope we still receive compensation and it's big

Why would we? “You were fairly demoted but here’s a load of cash”? Wake up. We’re getting **** all.

Scott Burns also reported Neilson was staying at United.

Disappointing if true but will await official news.

I just can't believe Scottish football went to these lengths to harm 5 of its clubs. Its truly astonishing that from minute one the SPFL created an us against them against 5 members.

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, neilnunb said:

It's pretty much everywhere now

maroonlegions

Looking forward to Collum and co dropping to the championship to ref out games. " fecking years in the Championship cheers Levin , hope you enjoy your new job. She has to take the blame too, he should have been emptied after that final. 

jamboinglasgow

straw clutching, but its clear that one side has leaked this to the press before the announcement. I could see the SPFL leaking that Hearts and Partick stay demoted to put out the positive story for the SPFL in the hope it distracts from the release and a big bill for the SPFL.

5 minutes ago, lou said:

If we have lost, then I doubt there would be compensation, do we take this back to court now?

We can't take it back to court. We can appeal within a certain scope, i. e. - 1) the decision is plainly wrong or, unjust 2) the decision was wrong, on a legal point, 3) there were serious irregularities. 

Edited by Cruyff

Diadora Van Basten

I don’t think we will get any compensation if we lost.

Doubt we will ever find out how we lost.

The SPFL along with their cheerleaders were always going to spin us not being allowed up a big victory. 

I was expecting this so just waiting to hear what Hearts have to say regarding compensation.

Aussie Jambo

The Sun... Really. 

Confirmed by Uri Geller I would say??  Aye ok then.. 

image.jpeg.23e6005a61b9cc6e5ce7bd3e41439f03.jpeg

Edited by Aussie Jambo

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, neilnunb said:

The Sun have reported it, even though its them it wont be wrong.  I have resigned myself to just gloating at any club that dies.

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

You cannot quantify Covid though...That's what my original post on this matter said. If there is a 2nd wave and no promotion then suddenly the cost goes up...

Quite...........why I explicitly said the 1st round is quantifiable now!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Well that's that I s'pose.

Be interesting to read Ms Budge's statement.

the jambo poet
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Why would we? “You were fairly demoted but here’s a load of cash”? Wake up. We’re getting **** all.

All we know at this point is we aren't being reinstated and the C3 are the winners. That's it.

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Looking forward to Collum and co dropping to the championship to ref out games. " fecking years in the Championship cheers Levin , hope you enjoy your new job. She has to take the blame too, he should have been emptied after that final. 

Here we go. 

As predictable as night follows day. 😴

I’ll await an official press before twisting my knickers but I’d just say this. It’s been reported we lost our fight to be reinstated, not we have lost. Compensation still possible. 

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

straw clutching, but its clear that one side has leaked this to the press before the announcement. I could see the SPFL leaking that Hearts and Partick stay demoted to put out the positive story for the SPFL in the hope it distracts from the release and a big bill for the SPFL.

This is what I thought might happen aswell.

Big win etc then back to the clubs to say oh yeh your pot has been reduced but we the board followed your instructions.

David Black

If this is fact and the SPFL and Doncaster just carry as per, then I'm done with Scottish football. It's just a waste of my time and money. This would have been the perfect time to change decades of corruption and the pandering to 2 clubs, but no, they'll just carry on as they have for the past 100 + years with the only difference being things are getting worse each passing season. 

Pretty sad that given all the evidence nothing will change.

The Scottish game is ****ed. No point in even sweeping corrupt shit under the carpet anymore, it's just happening in broad daylight.

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Just do one ya muppet coming on here talking like that.. FFS!

Walter Bishop

How do the Newspapers get this information in such private circumstances, especially before the SFA/SPFL and clubs involved have even released a statement? 

Scottish football is a joke.

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Disgracefull that MSM are reporting before any announcement officially.

Exactly

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )