SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

The spfl have prob leaked the good news to over shadow the compensation which would have to be paid. Would surely be mentioned if this was rejected too

Just now, David Black said:

If this is fact and the SPFL and Doncaster just carry as per, then I'm done with Scottish football. It's just a waste of my time and money. This would have been the perfect time to change decades of corruption and the pandering to 2 clubs, but no, they'll just carry on as they have for the past 100 + years with the only difference being things are getting worse each passing season. 

Exactly how I feel,  bloody depressing if this corrupt and incompetent lot continue to govern our game.    Even if we lose, it's so obvious to all and sundry that the whole game is in a bad way up here.

1 minute ago, David Black said:

If this is fact and the SPFL and Doncaster just carry as per, then I'm done with Scottish football. It's just a waste of my time and money. This would have been the perfect time to change decades of corruption and the pandering to 2 clubs, but no, they'll just carry on as they have for the past 100 + years with the only difference being things are getting worse each passing season. 

This!

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Nope. Reported.

Good for you. Child.

Start another thread is all. Let people vent on there about the football. On the subject of this fight, Ann fought for us.

Let's unite against the corruption.

Or report me cos I said piss.

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We can't take it back to court. We can appeal within a certain scope, i. e. - 1) the decision is plainly wrong or, unjust 2) the decision was wrong, on a legal point, 3) there were serious irregularities. 

The panel must have ruled that Dundee were allowed to recall their vote, which just seems batshit mental to me.

Just now, Newton51 said:

The spfl have prob leaked the good news to over shadow the compensation which would have to be paid. Would surely be mentioned if this was rejected too

Seems logical.    

We'll get the full facts from Hearts.

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

I would hope that the fans have a blanket ban on all away games.Time to look after ourselves.

This. No big pay day for them when they play us at their grounds.

If we have not been awarded compensation, which I suspect we won't have been, then I will never attend an away match at any ground nor will I attend any cup tie whether at Tynecastle or an away ground/neutral venue. I will give the ticket money to FOH as a donation so Hearts do not lose out financially. I will go to home league ties only and any european matches. 

Disgusted at this whole affair from start to finish. 

Jam Tartlet

Absolute shite and a complete failure to recognise fairness. Presume we’ll get **** all but look forward to seeing the full statement. 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

The media will have only been to allowed to report this after 1pm it looks like.  Bbc reporting we could face paying the legal cost of the others as have completely lost the case.  I’ll be pleasantly surprised if there’s more compensation than the parachute payment now. 

Hungry hippo

Info leaked so far only about who will be in what league.

I think the club were aware we'd be in The Championship so this doesn't mean we have totally lost our case.

Just now, David McCaig said:

The panel must have ruled that Dundee were allowed to recall their vote, which just seems batshit mental to me.

Yep. Couldn't be anything else. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Crazy decision. But it’s Scottish football and it’s 2020. Nothing surprises anymore.

3 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Scottish football is a joke.

If this report by the MSM is correct then it confirms what we all new. 

It's strange that most of that BBC article was written on Friday yet hastily kept back.  Wonder if they already knew the decision but had to keep it back.

Leveins Battalion

Hard to say we have lost when we had nothing to lose.

We got shafted Royally and we have to accept it now,thankfully we have Neilson and JJ back to oversee 

a renaissance in the football department.

IMO this will be Ann Budges last act as Chairwoman,i expect her to appoint a CEO.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
Just now, AndrewB said:

Presumably, we'll be paying legal costs.

And an SFA fine.

Sigh.

If they do go ahead with a fine...talk about kicking the club's when we're down!

That would be brutal and callous.

Other clubs & their supporters will be celebrating this news, make no mistake, especially our rivals across the city. This will not be forgotten for a very long time.

payback time ahead. 

Hectormasson
2 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Least surprising news in history. 

**** the lot of them.

F....k scottish football totally..........

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Not surprised in the slightest.

Thats where i am, now to get my season ticket for my son and I.

Famous 1874

Quite unbelievable if we don’t get any sort of compensation. 4 points adrift with 8 games to go, and as shown in numerous leagues that anything can happen. Corrupt *****. 

How the MsM got a hold of the story before the SFA, the SPFL and Hearts have put out statements is beyond a joke tbh and surely that is a breach of conduct. 

1 minute ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

If they do go ahead with a fine...talk about kicking the club's when we're down!

That would be brutal and callous.

I wouldn't expect anything less from this corrupt lot, this is disgusting!

Even though we always knew we were never going to be reinstated or reconstruction would pass, the fact that the media have been allowed to print a story with the results before Hearts have been able to get a statement out just honestly is gonna make everyone’s blood boil. 
I can’t believe clubs and fans in this organisation are happy to go on where the rules are only there to benefit two teams and are happy to have thier bellies tickled. 
I cannot wait to romp this league, make every single away fan and team feel they have entered the most hostile atmosphere, and when Dungcaster comes to present us the trophy we tell him to GTF. 
The SPFL and SFA have once again proven themselves to be the most corrupt, prehistoric organisation in world football! 
Rant over 

So the Dundee vote was legal. Showing no consideration for all members of the leagues is ok. 
Corrupt to the core.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Time to move on and hope Anderson is livid enough to ensure a bright future 

Unfortunately you'll still have dozens of selfish Hearts fans attending every game they can. 

I'd love it if the club didn't accept tickets to the majority of clubs but I don't think we will. 

Hagar the Horrible

I was not expecting to lose outright.  This is a huge loss for football as Doncaster is now untouchable.  Hope the game dies now

Neil Dongcaster
Just now, williamgerrard said:

Im done with Scottish football will only be at tynie from now on

That makes perfect sense.

Just now, busby1985 said:

We’ve lost on all parts. No compo and now face the legal bills and the fine from the SPFL. 

says who ?

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Let the boycott begin.

I want something as official as it can be in that respect. I want a "while it's a personal choice, anyone attending all but ICT are letting us down" type statements from as close to the club as it can get

gashauskis9
2 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

It's strange that most of that BBC article was written on Friday yet hastily kept back.  Wonder if they already knew the decision but had to keep it back.

Clutching straws, but if this was leaked last week then would that be a condition of being able to appeal this with CoS (along with us being charged by the SFA during the process)?  Could be proven that the arbitration process was severely compromised.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )