SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Timing is all very interesting here.  At every step their plan has been to delay and distract from the main case and argument.  This is more of the same - smoke and mirrors to get them to the start of the season.

I wonder if they hope we now say we want to go back to COS, which of course may cause further delay and then we'll be blamed for it....

This is one of, if not THE, biggest scandal in our game's history, the way our three clubs (plus Brora and Kelty) have been treated.  Truly shameful and shameless in equal measures.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

If that's the way they're going to play it, I think it's time for an injuction.

Great shout btw

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

If this is not a wake up call to Budge that  the time for being nice is over and now the gloves are off i dont no what is.

No prisoners now.

She doesn’t need that wake up call. She’s been fighting for us for ages.

Brick Tamland
Just now, Borders Jambo said:

Corrupt as the day is long.  Scottish football is a complete and utter farce

This. 
Absolutely ridiculous that they have done this. I was never a fan of the SFA but I despise them now. I would now genuinely love it if we got into the English leagues. 

Maybe a ploy by the SFA to ensure this goes back to the COS, SPFL lose the case and resignations all round. SFA step in and over time re-assert control over the leagues. Just a thought on a boring afternoon.

Edited by argyjambo
Correction

So we go to court and the judge agrees that documents they wanted hidden should be divulged. 

the judge also agrees that this should not be presided over by “footballing men” so the arbitration candidate which we would have been left with was insufficient. 

But we shouldn’t have went to court...

Injunction this bunch or R-soles, now. 

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Sod this. Get the government involved to investigate the stewardship of our game. 

Exactly this, sick to death of this SFA/SPFL rubbish. Burn the lot to the ground, corrupt to the core

Bunny Munro

3 months ago our fans were at each others throats about Budge, Levien, Stendel, Berra, Sean Clare, Halkett, Zlamal, and everything else, tensions rising and division everywhere.

I'm not sure we've been this united as a support since 2.55 on the 19th May 2012.

**** the SFA

**** the SPFL

**** 80% of the clubs.

Hope Rod Petrie is okay? That’s been a wee while he’s been off on the Moby now. Fortuitous timing, what with the inevitable suspicions of vested interest. Poor guy, must be really ill.

jamboinglasgow

The SFA must be thinking that there has been too much of the SPFL look both incompetent and corrupt, thats the SFA's thing so they want to bring it back the spotlight on themselves.

MarkDevriesScores4

How is this not a smoking gun with regards to returning to the court of session?

am I missing something?

32 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Listening to the podcast now.  **** them all.  I will never spend a single penny to attend a Scottish Football match outside of Hearts, PT, maybe Stranraer and Falkirk.  The rest will not even get the steam off my pish.

Inversneckie as well no?

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Maybe a ploy by the SEA to ensure this goes back to the COS, SPFL lose the case and resignations all round. SFA step in and over time re-assert control over the leagues. Just a thought on a boring afternoon.

Not a chance.

This is another delaying tactic they know we are going to win and its all now about making sure we dont play in the premier league next season. 

They would never take this lying down.

Hit them where it hurts, back to court and Null and Void the whole thing. 

Time for the whole lot to be burnt to the ground

#CorruptToTheCore

There’s a time and a place for everything and doing this right now is farcical from the SFA.  Not sure it will make any difference to arbitration though, the SFA are merely hosting the thing and deciding zero. 

John Findlay

The lassie that is the compliance officer, came up with this decision to serve a notice of complaint on both ourselves and Partick Thistle all by herself? Aye right. Corruption in Scottish football, makes the Italians look like novices.

Edited by John Findlay

When you pish into the wind, you’re likely to get a face full of pish. What did we expect? 

Im as ‘incredulous’ as anybody else but did we honestly expect anything else? They weren’t going to charge us with this before the court punted it back, because then if the court had decided they would hear the case the SFA would look like complete tits. 

They’ll shaft who they want and you can like it or you can leave. That’s Scottish football and it always has been.

Starting to feel like they’ve broken me. It’s not the fact that the things they do and the way they act are so crazy and antagonist that gets to me, it’s the fact that they’re within their rights to do it as per the rules. 

I actually despise Scottish football. I’ll always love Hearts, but every single facet of football in Scotland is beyond a joke. The clubs, the leagues, the funds, the stadiums, the pitches.

Tinpot and amateur across the board.

Hagar the Horrible

The daily Record has once again thrown in the threat of expulsion, IF it goes against us?  Lord Clark has more or less lets see that one stick in court?  BRING IT ON scum!

MarkDevriesScores4

I’m assuming they’re choosing to ignore the direct instructions of Lord Clark.

we’ll be back in CoS post haste 

gashauskis9
13 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I'd love it if Lord Clark called this back to court pronto.

He said he’d make time available if the arbitration process didn’t work out.  I’d say receiving a notice of complaint from the body who are supposed to be overseeing the arbitration is as good a reason to get this back in the COS and get the interdict in place.  

Neil Dongcaster

To be clear, Lord Clark said the ultimate punishments were an issue. I could be wrong but I’m not sure he said he had an issue with the clause itself?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Squirt said:

When you pish into the wind, you’re likely to get a face full of pish. What did we expect? 

Im as ‘incredulous’ as anybody else but did we honestly expect anything else? They weren’t going to charge us with this before the court punted it back, because then if the court had decided they would hear the case the SFA would look like complete tits. 

They’ll shaft who they want and you can like it or you can leave. That’s Scottish football and it always has been.

Starting to feel like they’ve broken me. It’s not the fact that the things they do and the way they act are so crazy and antagonist that gets to me, it’s the fact that they’re within their rights to do it as per the rules. 

I actually despise Scottish football. I’ll always love Hearts, but every single facet of football in Scotland is beyond a joke. The clubs, the leagues, the funds, the stadiums, the pitches.

Tinpot and amateur across the board.

I fully expected the charge to come but not in the middle of arbitration. What if we win? What if it’s accepted that the SPFL were wrong? It’s a total joke to be bringing these charges now 

This is a blatant attempt to prejudice the outcome of the Arbitration.

They are making out our action is wrong with the implication that our case in wrong.

Deliberate attempt to undermine us. Timed to cause maximum disruption. 

These people are utter vermin. We cannot let them walk all over us. 

Do what it takes Hearts.

Makes you wonder what James Anderson thinks of this. Hopefully he turns his generosity to honest, decent people who deserve it. It is beyond belief anyone would want to help these rats.

queensferryjambo

This is a classic case of divide and conquer.

They are trying to make Hearts and Partick's legal team have to concentrate on two things rather than just the arbitration.

Incredible how we are being treated.

This should be back in a court not left to the SFA they have shown their cards they are hand in hand with the corrupt SPFL.

Footballfirst

Hearts and Partick win their case at arbitration next week and are reinstated.  The SFA comes along and suspends the membership of both clubs for a season for taking the case to the CoS.  Dundee Utd and Raith find themselves back in the top tier and championship respectively. 

Job done at minimal cost to the SPFL and SFA (no compensation).

Edited by Footballfirst

loveofthegame
9 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hope Rod Petrie is okay? That’s been a wee while he’s been off on the Moby now. Fortuitous timing, what with the inevitable suspicions of vested interest. Poor guy, must be really ill.

I genuinely believe there could be legs in this. Dirty cheat is putting it lightly.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

The daily Record has once again thrown in the threat of expulsion, IF it goes against us?  Lord Clark has more or less lets see that one stick in court?  BRING IT ON scum!

There’s not a chance we’ll get expelled. We’re one of the biggest clubs in one of the most pathetic footballing nations in the world. They can hardly do without us 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )