SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Heartsofgold

Listening to the podcast now.  **** them all.  I will never spend a single penny to attend a Scottish Football match outside of Hearts, PT, maybe Stranraer and Falkirk.  The rest will not even get the steam off my pish.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

heatonjambo
4 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

It is increasingly likely that a second spike will come this winter and, therefore, the chances of completing the season are falling.  With the Championship not starting until October,  the prospects of not enough games being played for promotion are high.

The only outcome that we should be looking for is reinstatement, with the likely alternative being 2 years at least in the second tier.  

Do not expect the SPFL to extend the season as that might impact TV money and Celtic's European gluttonfest. 

CM

the way things are going we might be shut down again before August, never mind  October. At least is certain areas, therefore the seasons on hold, and we should be reinstated/ reconstruction start5ed again

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

Listening to the podcast now.  **** them all.  I will never spend a single penny to attend a Scottish Football match outside of Hearts, PT, maybe Stranraer and Falkirk.  The rest will not even get the steam off my pish.

Bit unfair on Edinburgh City. They have hung their flag on our mast from day one.

Heartsofgold
Just now, henryheart said:

Bit unfair on Edinburgh City. They have hung their flag on our mast from day one.

Sorry, forgot about them.  Add to the list

15 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I was replying to a poster who suggested we would know by Friday. I have no insight as to where the arbitration hearing has got to. Would be very surprised if it takes two weeks though. Lord Clark expected to wrap it up 15-17 July if it went back to him. 

Hopefully 2 weeks and rack up the SPFL/SFA /C3 costs....we would be happy even if we had to pay our own costs, which I don't think we will!

Heartsofgold
Just now, Beave1874 said:

And ICT

Always been too far for me to travel but would not deny them my money if I could.  That's why I left them off.

rambothejambo
7 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Agreed, we, as travelling fans, need to be very selective regarding our away visits.

Mr Elwood P
4 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

It is increasingly likely that a second spike will come this winter and, therefore, the chances of completing the season are falling.  With the Championship not starting until October,  the prospects of not enough games being played for promotion are high.

The only outcome that we should be looking for is reinstatement, with the likely alternative being 2 years at least in the second tier.  

Do not expect the SPFL to extend the season as that might impact TV money and Celtic's European gluttonfest. 

If a second wave, shuts down football in a Scotland over the winter, I don’t think we will have enough teams left for multiple divisions. Starting in October makes no sense as we aren’t capitalising on the current, relatively low cases. Come mid October cases might have risen to an extent that we don’t even start our season.

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

And ICT

This is getting like 'what have the Romans ever done for us'... 

jamboinglasgow

The SFA riding it fix nothing but make everything pointlessly worse - sounds about right for the SFA.

Especially as the CoS appeared to point out their rules against taking SPFL to court are flawed.

loveofthegame

Absolute cretins. Corrupt to the core. I'm sure the Judge said they couldn't enforce Draconian punishments on us for this, did he not?!

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Stuart Lyon said:

I thought the CoS judge said we were within our rights to go to court?

Yup and called out the SFA rules and punishments against this. SFA showing their same pig-headed ignorance as usual.

Hungry hippo
Just now, loveofthegame said:

Absolute cretins. Corrupt to the core. I'm sure the Judge said they couldn't enforce Draconian punishments on us for this, did he not?!

Not that specific. He more referenced the "oot the game" comment saying he was expect it to be referred back to court if something like that happened.

Diadora Van Basten
7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Hearts and Partick hit with notice of complaint for taking SPFL to court LOL

We are oot the gemme as the day in Glasgae 

avhudtheteeshirt

Looks as if were on the way back to the courts, how can the arbitration people from the SFA be unbiased?????

So we'll be dusting off the "SFA, W*NK W*NK W*NK!" song then. If, that is, they were ever put on the shelf. 

Glorious. 

Joint statement 

We are incredulous to have received a Notice of Complaint from the SFA in the circumstances. 

It is oppressive of them to require submissions from both clubs by 20 July when we are, in terms of their own articles of association, actively engaged in arbitration.

As our focus must be squarely on that, we have already requested the SFA to review the timing to allow us to be properly prepared and represented. That is the very least we should expect from the process.”

Right, it looks like they want a bigger fight than what was already happening. Good, let’s get torn right in to these corrupt clowns.

:yas:

Pointless taking this to the SFA then.

Get it back to court and destroy these mutants.

I absolutely loathe Scottish Football, Hearts aside.

Edited by Gambo

Toxteth O'Grady

The Blazers sat for months in silence while this whole shitshow was created. Now these clowns want answers to a charge within a week.  Unbelievable 

maroonlegions

What a utter fecking joke Scottish football is. Other countries must be utterly pissing themselves at the utter shambolic shambels of this mess.   

Just now, Gambo said:

Pointless taking this to the SFA then.

Get it back to court and destroy these mutants.

I absolutely loathe Scottish Football, Hears aside.

This.  Straight back to the judge and slap in the injunction.

7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

This.  Straight back to the judge and slap in the injunction.

They want to play games, then get interdict slapped in now.

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Right, it looks like they want a bigger fight than what was already happening. Good, let’s get torn right in to these corrupt clowns.

:yas:

If this is not a wake up call to Budge that  the time for being nice is over and now the gloves are off i dont no what is.

No prisoners now.

They know we will win our case so want to slap a 15 point penalty on us.

Back to court Hearts. Challenge these *******s.

doctor jambo

Should be complaining to the SFA about all the other clubs donating to the C3 to help try and destroy 2 other member clubs

williamgerrard

**** the sfa really hope our fans take this on board and follow through with boycots including the semi final

David Black

I really think they are worried about the outcome of Arbitration. Why now? Petrie and his "health " problems. The stupid attempts at not disclosing documents. Burrows not standing for re-election. E-mails lost, no they're not, yes they are, found them. Doncaster choosing who interviews him and he chooses the questions. The list goes on and on. They are worried and if we win the entire corrupt body known as the SFA/SPFL will implode. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

They want to play games, then get interdict slapped in now.

This. Given the timing, this has to count as them delaying proceedings. Get it thrown back to court and lets hear this thing in public.

jamboinglasgow

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/joint-club-statement-1-2-3-4

We are incredulous to have received a Notice of Complaint from the SFA in the circumstances. 

It is oppressive of them to require submissions from both clubs by 20 July when we are, in terms of their own articles of association, actively engaged in arbitration.

As our focus must be squarely on that, we have already requested the SFA to review the timing to allow us to be properly prepared and represented. That is the very least we should expect from the process.”

Berra than you

Wonder why they have hit us with this the week of arbitration is meant to start. We filed for court of session weeks ago, meaning we breached this rule weeks ago.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )