SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Boab Mugabe

This absolutely MUST go back to the Court of Session and an interim inderdict must be sought.

The SFA cannot and will not give us a fair, impartial, timely arbitration process.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Hagar the Horrible

Well the gloves are off now?  As for the Cup:  We boycott the Semi and we turn up at Tynecastle with a beam back at £20 per head?  They still have to give us 25% of the purse!

If we play Celtic in the final, we have a beam-back at Murrayfield , If we win we ask for the trophy to be given to us in the dressing room, high tail it back to Murrayfield or Tynecastle and have it presented to us there, by somebody who is not a knob!

Turn their show piece into a total joke, we still get paid

1 minute ago, Boab Mugabe said:

This absolutely MUST go back to the Court of Session and an interim inderdict must be sought.

The SFA cannot and will not give us a fair, impartial, timely arbitration process.

Seems to be the case. 

Hope we do. 

1 minute ago, EarnockJambo said:

I think one of the smoking guns in the documents will be who paid for the Deloitte investigation. I don't think there'll be any record of it as it was paid for by another party.

It’s all about the trail. Who authorised it, what were the parameters, who from Deloitte was involved, what was the cost, (as you say who paid for it) how long did it take.

They have many things to worry about if all the documentary evidence can be sourced.

39 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The lassie that is the compliance officer, came up with this decision to serve a notice of complaint on both ourselves and Partick Thistle all by herself? Aye right. Corruption in Scottish football, makes the Italians look like novices.

Dungcaster is pulling her strings of that I have no doubt.

1 minute ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Or maybe they expect/know that we are about to become a Premiership club again, and if the offending vote is to be declared null and void, then the SFA might then declare that we've always been a Premiership club and so fine us the £1m.

We've voted on reconstruction as a championship club so they've put a notice of complaint on us as a championship club. 

Heartsofgold

Don’t know how I would feel about owning Hamdump as I ****ing hate the place and city it’s situated in.  

1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Well the gloves are off now?  As for the Cup:  We boycott the Semi and we turn up at Tynecastle with a beam back at £20 per head?  They still have to give us 25% of the purse!

If we play Celtic in the final, we have a beam-back at Murrayfield , If we win we ask for the trophy to be given to us in the dressing room, high tail it back to Murrayfield or Tynecastle and have it presented to us there, by somebody who is not a knob!

Sounds good eh.  Imagine winning the thing with no fans at the semi or final!! It would be immense (and unlikely we should note, both in that fans will turn up and us actually winning it!!)  Still, whit fun if we did!

Lord Clark I hope you are watching how this unjust debacle is being played out. It’s got to be illegal.

1 minute ago, ollie2004 said:

I am 100% sure this will be fought tooth and nail.

SFA and SPFL are trying to intimidate us and PT let us get this back to COS for fair and independent trial.

I suspect these threats are not just unfair but against the law!

Lord Clark raised concerns over the  legality of the 'yer oot the game' clause that seems to dissuade an organisation taking the SPFL to court to resolve any issue.  Reading between the lines, I think he was rather unimpressed by the clause and the flippant remark by the SPFL QC.  Whilst he wasn't ruling on this I think he gave a steer! 

The SFA are now setting themselves up to be taken to court. They can't be neutral in an arbitration against themselves can they?

They are f*****g bricking it  **** them The sfa know we have a hold of the spfl’s balls and want us to let go so let’s squeeze them until they burst! 

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Am I missing something? The new thread Regarding the SFA notice of complaint seems to have disappeared. Has it been merged with this thread?

Yes.

heatonjambo

I have stated this before on this thread, often after a beer too many, but a seriously believe the authorities want us to enforce an interdict.

covid is going to screw us all for months yet. Stopping the league serves to save a number of clubs.

they want us to do their dirty work.

of course I may have had another Alsace beer too many

As this sh*t show continues along its merry way, the only thing I think I'm certain of is that Doncaster will not be in his position by the end of the year. The division and carnage which has happened on his watch......just wow.......

*shakes head*

The court forced documents to be handed over that the SPFL wanted to stay secret. This shows that the court thought the process as set up was unfair. Anything more than a tiny slap on the wrist, and it'll be back to court to show the SFA that they are not above the law.

3 minutes ago, H2 said:

The SFA are now setting themselves up to be taken to court. They can't be neutral in an arbitration against themselves can they?

The arbitration is against the SPFL not the SFA they are meant to be the neutral host:rofl:.

However i think their neutral role could be called seriously in to question after this fiasco

Edited by merrymac

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, Cigaro said:

We've voted on reconstruction as a championship club so they've put a notice of complaint on us as a championship club. 

And you think the SFA will have taken this into account in their thinking, because...

PS I'm not at all convinced that my post you are responding to is in any way serious, just written in the belief that the SFA are not all that clever.

12 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

To be fair to Lord Clark, I think his hands were pretty much tied with respect to whether he was required to refer the dispute to arbitration.  He did indicate that preventing clubs from taking disputes to court could be considered unlawful and contrary to public policy.

What I don’t get is why this notice has been served now. Surely the SFA would have had the sense to wait until those proceedings had concluded?? Obviously not though. 

I suspect they are trying to create some leverage for a negotiated/reduced settlement.  Think we are simply beyond being manipulated in this way. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
Just now, jamborod said:

As this sh*t show continues along its merry way, the only thing I think I'm certain of is that Doncaster will not be in his position by the end of the year. The division and carnage which has happened on his watch......just wow.......

*shakes head*

£400k a year for Doncaster

just think what that money could do for youth football up and down the country 

Just now, merrymac said:

The arbitration is against the SPFL not the SFA they are meant to bee the neutral host:rofl:.

However i think their neutral role could be called seriously in to question after this fiasco

Was about to post the same thing. The question of whether it’s legal to prevent a company to take another company to court is about to come up again as well. 

Who would be surprised if Rod Stewart was named on the arbitration panel.

Nobody is the correct answer, Scottish Fitbaw :rofl:

The 'neutral' SFA have just shown themselves up to be anything but. 

We knew that already but still. They couldn't help themselves. 

See you again soon, Lord Clarke

22 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers certainly have questions to answer.

Compliance Officer may need a bit more time for them. 

And any club offering or already having paid funds over to them.

No longer active
12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Lets join the East of Scotland league.🤣🤣

Is that no run by the SFA too ?

Hector Riva
4 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

I have stated this before on this thread, often after a beer too many, but a seriously believe the authorities want us to enforce an interdict.

covid is going to screw us all for months yet. Stopping the league serves to save a number of clubs.

they want us to do their dirty work.

of course I may have had another Alsace beer too many

Spot on. 

9 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

This. 

10 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Lets join the East of Scotland league.🤣🤣

We don't need to join mate. We're already a member of the EoS FA and have always been. 👍 

I’m now at the point where we should go all out to tear Scottish football to the ground, they can fine or expel us if they want, there’ll be an abundance of sfa licences up for grabs over the next few months, could even be a quicker way back to the premiership!

We must be threatening an interdict due to the time the arbitration has taken. The SPFL/SFA indicated they’d be ready for arbitration within a few days, we are now reaching two weeks. I think this could be their way of reacting to the threat of an interdict. 

I can't believe that they've done this. What's their play because it just seems so obviously stupid and biased?

Interdict now please.

Angry, even furious doesn't cover it for me. The thing getting to me the most is, we still don't know when arbitration starts (or do we?) I would expect to see notices of complaint issued to the Calpol3. But I highly doubt that's going to happen. Instantly thought the same as FF posted... We get reinstated by arbitration then the SFA kick us out. Corrupt as ****. Kill it, kill it with fire.

8 minutes ago, H2 said:

5 minutes ago, merrymac said:

The arbitration is against the SPFL not the SFA they are meant to be the neutral host:rofl:.

I didn't mention the SPFL - "SFA.. They"

The main complaint in our statement is the timing of this.

It could have been done 10 minutes after we announced we were going to court or any time since. Instead it was done when we are focused on wading through loads of SPFL paperwork looking for potentially incriminating emails.

Pretty sure our legal team always knew we would have to deal with this complaint at some point but we chose to go to the CoS because it was our best and probably only chance of winning... either by the judge agreeing to hear the case or by forcing the SPFL to release all documents.

Edited by gnasher75

Just now, alanjambo said:

I can't believe that they've done this. What's their play because it just seems so obviously stupid and biased?

Interdict now please.

My question also.

Seems absolutely the most inappropriate time to launch this. They could have done it as soon as we went to COS, but wait till we are about to start arbitration under their hosting.

Doesn't seem to make any sense at all.

16 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

bang on the money. 100%

Fire_At_The_Disco

Tear the lot down, I would think we can only slam in an interdict now and apply to Lord Clark for this to be taken back to CoS as the body arranging arbitration are now actively punishing us. Also the fact Doncaster is on both boards must be a conflict of interests. 

This is all timed to get us to cave in and say we have had enough of this lets just get it over and done with and accept we are in the Championship and give us a few quid and we will just get on with things.

However I really hope that this has infuriated AB even more and that she fights the SFA and the SPFL all the way even if it brings their whole poxy league to a standstill.

Please please don't give in to them Ann.

Any normal people would simply have waited a few days or so to allow the arbitration process to conclude.    But these are not normal people.    They are corrupt,   dishonest,   deceitful gangsters.    Thinking themselves,   not only outside of the law,   but also above and outside of basic decency.

They'll need to be stopped by the courts.   They're out of control in every other sense.

5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

We must be threatening an interdict due to the time the arbitration has taken. The SPFL/SFA indicated they’d be ready for arbitration within a few days, we are now reaching two weeks. I think this could be their way of reacting to the threat of an interdict. 

Makes perfect sense.

2 minutes ago, H2 said:

I didn't mention the SPFL - "SFA.. They"

But there is no arbitration against the SFA?

2 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

Interdict now please.

We’ve broken a rule and they need to be seem to be impartial to the rest of Scottish football and act on that.  It’s strange that it will be decided after arbitration as I would have thought they would have wanted to get it out the way ASAP.  It will probably be a slap on the wrists as anything stronger will then definitely give both clubs the chance to appeal if both decisions go against us. 

Just now, wavydavy said:

This is all timed to get us to cave in and say we have had enough of this lets just get it over and done with and accept we are in the Championship and give us a few quid and we will just get on with things.

However I really hope that this has infuriated AB even more and that she fights the SFA and the SPFL all the way even if it brings their whole poxy league to a standstill.

Please please don't give in to them Ann.

They are being a bit silly trying mind games with Budge. Her degree was in psychology 🤣

3 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

The main complaint in our statement is the timing of this.

It could have been done 10 minutes after we announced we were going to court or any time since. Instead it was done when we are focused on wading through loads of SPFL paperwork looking for potentially incriminating emails.

Pretty sure our legal time always knew we would have to deal with this complaint at some point but we chose to go to the CoS because it was our best and probably only chance of winning... either by the judge agreeing to hear the case or by forcing the SPFL to release all documents.

Yeah I agree with all of this. 

Just now, merrymac said:

But there is no arbitration against the SFA?

that’s why this simply has to be slapped with an interdict and taken to court.

Hagar the Horrible

Had we gone to arbitration first, it would have been dealt with by football people with an agenda and judged by the same people to whom we are complaining about.  The documentation would not have seen the light of day and Dundee utd would have won their case against us?  It would have been over before it even started!

By going to court we got it arbitrated by Legal people, we get to see the evidence and DU have had their case thrown out.  Lord Clark has warned them off and to act accordingly,  We tried arbitration and its clearly failed, How so?  They tried to hit us during an on-going legal dispute and now they are doing the same to unduly influence an on-going arbitration process?

To summarise, I can only ascertain their motives are of two points? One is they know they will lose and this is a desperate hail Mary cease and desist warning?  And/or point two…they are clearly fecking MENTAL!

If we go back to CoS now, then the SFA case has failed because the Court has accepted it and Arbitration is a busted flush!

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

that’s why this simply has to be slapped with an interdict and taken to court.

The court have already decided it’s not a court matter.  You’ll end up pissing off the judge going running back and forward. 

This is the level of journalism we are going to have to endure. This Sun reporter thinks SFA is obviously above the law. Because we signed up for them they instantly don't become illegal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Screenshot_20200714-172020_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

They are being a bit silly trying mind games with Budge. Her degree was in psychology 🤣

They are silly though .

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )