Players likely to move on

Ronald Villiers

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Delighted with Boycies comments. Good lad. 👍 

He'll score 25-30 in the Championship no bother. 

I still don't think we'll be there next season however. 

He’ll just have to score 30 goals in the Premiership instead then 😎

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Cruyff

• David McCaig

• Batistuta87

3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Agreed on your first two points. Still not sure how confident I am of us being saved but heres hoping!

3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Stendel's representative Timo Rodewald has insisted no decision has yet been made regarding his future.

Who's he referring to?

Hearts. Hearts can release him. The relegation clause works both ways. 

Ronald Villiers

Now that our demotion has been confirmed hopefully we'll get a good idea who's staying and who's moving on over the coming weeks.  Better start building a side to get us out of the Championship.

2 minutes ago, kila said:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-united-joel-pereira-transfer-18269572

Manchester United player set to be recalled from loan

Man Utd goalkeeper Joel Pereira had spent the season on loan with Hearts in the Scottish Premiership.

Thank god! Was at the Celtic game in February and every defender turned in shock as how poor he was at the first goal. Palmed every shot out

Randy Marsh
9 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Thank ****. Worst keeper I've ever seen play for us. 

This.  Absolutely honking.  We would have been at least 6 points better off if Zlamal had been recalled after the winter break.

Jambof3tornado
On 16/05/2020 at 14:42, lisburnjambo said:

Northern Ireland international Liam Boyce says he wants to stay at Hearts no matter what happens this summer and hopes boss Daniel Stendel remains at the club as well.

The 46-year-old manager, currently working for free, has a release clause in his Gorgie contract in the event of the club suffering the drop.

Having been persuaded by the German to head back north of the border from Burton on a three-and-a-half-year deal in January, former Cliftonville hero Boyce isn't planning to jump ship if the club's relegation is rubber stamped by the SPFL board.

He said: "Since I've been here he (Stendel) has been brilliant with me.

"When I had my sore back, he was great at giving me a rest and trying to give me the best opportunity to get me back playing the way I was when I first joined.

"He was looking after me that way, and always talking to you.

"He always has a game plan with tactics for every team and I've never seen that sort of detail.

"Obviously every manager does it but the kind of detail he goes into is class.

"So it was good - you learn stuff off him and I'd like him to stay.

"Obviously it hasn't worked out this season but I think he is a really good manager the way he sets up a team and with the way he talks.

"But this decision - whatever it is - could change a lot of things. You don't know what the club is doing, what the club is thinking.

"I have signed a contract for three and a half years and I've always stayed but there are a lot of things that come into it.

"But if it is up to me I am staying and that is the way it is basically."

Stendel's representative Timo Rodewald has insisted no decision has yet been made regarding his future.

Be very pleased if both stendel and boyce stay.

I am thinking the following

Damour, Uche,Clare and White away probably think they can do better. 

Garruchio back to Australia and Halkett probably back to Livi.

Haring, Zlamal, Doyle, Berra Released.

Hopefully get some money in for Smith,Washington and Hickey.

Let Stendel or A another build a proper team on a proper wage structure.

Hectormasson
2 minutes ago, Rods said:

Hear hear 👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

of course Boyce wants to stay :lol:  Getting paid an absolute fortune to play against diddies week in and week out

7 minutes ago, Rods said:

This is pure fantasy.  

Our players are ****ing horse shit.  Where do you think Damour, Uche clare and white are going to go and earn even a fraction what they get at Hearts right now?  Halkett back to livi :lol: they can't afford what we are paying him now.

Berra released?? Released with a whole year left on his bumper Hearts deal?  Why would he walk away from the last year of his last big contract?

Some of our fans need to wake up.  It isn't easy to move on players that are utter pish on contracts that are bigger than the player deserves

I fear we will be stuck with a lot of the Levein losers as they aren't going to walk away from their contracts and no club is going to touch any of that shite.

3 hours ago, Shanks said:

of course Boyce wants to stay :lol:  Getting paid an absolute fortune to play against diddies week in and week out

:) 

Really set the heather on fire, hasn’t he?

Apart from the Rangers game, obviously .

The only 2 people at the club who would see that pile of wank goalkeeper at the club would be Zibimal and Doyle as he makes them seem less shit.

pettigrewsstylist
On 16/05/2020 at 17:20, Cruyff said:

He would have said the same if Mickey mouse was mgr. 

pettigrewsstylist
17 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Now that our demotion has been confirmed hopefully we'll get a good idea who's staying and who's moving on over the coming weeks.  Better start building a side to get us out of the Championship.

They have had months to think about it. It should be sorted in days. It wont.

14 hours ago, Shanks said:

This is pure fantasy.  

Our players are ****ing horse shit.  Where do you think Damour, Uche clare and white are going to go and earn even a fraction what they get at Hearts right now?  Halkett back to livi :lol: they can't afford what we are paying him now.

Berra released?? Released with a whole year left on his bumper Hearts deal?  Why would he walk away from the last year of his last big contract?

Some of our fans need to wake up.  It isn't easy to move on players that are utter pish on contracts that are bigger than the player deserves

I fear we will be stuck with a lot of the Levein losers as they aren't going to walk away from their contracts and no club is going to touch any of that shite.

spot on. Same with Malaury Martin, took us ages to get rid. Damour on a contract he couldn’t refuse. It will cost a fair bit to mutually terminate these contracts.  

Jingle Bells

First thing that needs to go is the current wage structure.

No incentive to win and/or play well.

Some of these jokers only turn up when they are live on TV to promote themselves for their next move.

A fatal error of judgement by Levein and Budge. imho.

Edited by Jingle Bells
error

Neverforgetfiveone
53 minutes ago, Jamie3lb said:

spot on. Same with Malaury Martin, took us ages to get rid. Damour on a contract he couldn’t refuse. It will cost a fair bit to mutually terminate these contracts.  

You would think though that any player contract given by the club has a relegation clause in it. Either to release or to reduce salary?

27 minutes ago, Neverforgetfiveone said:

You would think though that any player contract given by the club has a relegation clause in it. Either to release or to reduce salary?

You hope to god there is but some players signed when we were already struggling. Maybe they insisted that there wasn’t one to protect their position.

1 hour ago, Jamie3lb said:

Exactly, just because we go down a division doesn’t suddenly mean we can clear out all our shite that levein has left us with.  

The losers we have at the club will be difficult to move on with their big contracts I’m afraid. 

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Exactly, just because we go down a division doesn’t suddenly mean we can clear out all our shite that levein has left us with.  

The losers we have at the club will be difficult to move on with their big contracts I’m afraid. 

50% cut for most of them upon relegation. 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Where have you plucked figure from??

AB confirmed it was 25% in the contracts a few weeks ago when she dropped the bombshell about bonuses...

22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Where have you seen that? Even at 50% we will still be stuck with them, that’s still more than they will get at any other club. 

13 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Where have you seen that? Even at 50% we will still be stuck with them, that’s still more than they will get at any other club. 

He is in Champy Manager mode! 🤪

Its 25%, AB confirmed on a recent radio scotland interview....

Its 25% from their original contract, not the contract they have signed recently unfortunately....that would have been too good to be true or Karma IMHO....

Hectormasson
17 hours ago, Shanks said:

This is pure fantasy.  

Just don't play them ? I'm sure they will get the message....

6 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

The contracts they are on mean that they get full wage no matter if they play or not.  If you think our players will be happy to walk away from their contracts because they aren’t getting a game you are dreaming.

Clubs all over Europe will be struggling financially right now, not a chance someone like Damour is going to be going anywhere, no club will be signing him anytime soon and no one will offer him anywhere near the contract he is on from us, he has a big long term contract with hearts and he won’t be just walking away from that.  Can you blame them really?

31 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Yeah that worked quickly for us in recent history right enough 🙃

johnthomas
19 hours ago, kila said:

He wasn't going to play for us again anyway but his exit is nearly official. Worst keeper ever.

We should have tried him as an outfield player .

Looked useful with the ball at his feet , just not in the air

Batistuta87
12 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

We should have tried him as an outfield player .

Looked useful with the ball at his feet , just not in the air

I did think from watching him warm up and from his social media etc stuff that he would probably be a more useful centre mid than a keeper. Could ping a pass anywhere he liked and had a bit of skill about him. Couldny save at Asda, though.

Edited by Batistuta87

Ronald Villiers
13 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Correct.  

pettigrewsstylist

Only hope is they know they have been found out and try to get a move away via agent, even for less money.

That squad is some considerable distance from promotion certainties.

Hectormasson
13 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

Where have you plucked figure from??

AB confirmed it was 25% in the contracts a few weeks ago when she dropped the bombshell about bonuses...

50% less money? We dread to think how much more shite they will be ?🙈🙈🙈🙈

Surely we could find some savvy lawyers to push players we 100% don't want away from their ridiculous contracts? I mean we're going into the championship, they were signed under different management, they've not played anywhere near the level that was expected of them, those alone must hold some sway in getting rid of them?

Definitely wishful thinking but they're a complete drain on us

indianajones

Boyce is exactly the type of player we have been missing for many years. Build a team with guys with his mentality and you cant go far wrong.

Pasquale for King
On 19/05/2020 at 10:23, Jingle Bells said:

First thing that needs to go is the current wage structure.

No incentive to win and/or play well.

Some of these jokers only turn up when they are live on TV to promote themselves for their next move.

A fatal error of judgement by Levein and Budge. imho.

Spot on, it’s been touched on by a few others now how they seem to play much better in televised games.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Sertse said:

Surely we could find some savvy lawyers to push players we 100% don't want away from their ridiculous contracts? I mean we're going into the championship, they were signed under different management, they've not played anywhere near the level that was expected of them, those alone must hold some sway in getting rid of them?

Definitely wishful thinking but they're a complete drain on us

I think invoking clause 12 is our best hope to get rid of them, a few months without wages might just make them agree to be released. It’s totally against my views on contracts and employer/employee relations but flexibility in these exceptional times can’t be underestimated. 

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think invoking clause 12 is our best hope to get rid of them, a few months without wages might just make them agree to be released. It’s totally against my views on contracts and employer/employee relations but flexibility in these exceptional times can’t be underestimated. 

Agree on this we should be using this situation to our full advantage now.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Rods said:

Agree on this we should be using this situation to our full advantage now.

I think we will depending on reconstruction and or court case.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

That's a bit harsh I think. He's looked really good in most games, he's also been nursing a back injury since the Rangers game (his first). 

He’s only played 7 games too. 

Ronald Villiers
On 19/05/2020 at 09:29, pettigrewsstylist said:

Sad but true.

Absolute Scenes

Lewis Moore offered new deal - pleased for this lad. Regardless of which league we will be in, this lad is going to kick on. He’s a prime example of working hard, being through the pain of losing a close loved one, and getting through that and being rewarded for his hard work. A certain few senior players could learn a few things form him. Well done Lewis, excited to see you kick on for us

Edited by Absolute Scenes