Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kdy jambo
6 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Just renewed my two, feels good. :happy:

Did you have to pay admin Fee ?

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Based on 18 home games. 

Interesting,  not 19

You're only guaranteed 18 in the premiership anyway. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, been here before said:

No it doesnt.

Guaranteed 18 games of some sort or other, hopefully league. 😎

FarmerTweedy
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

No it doesnt.

I take it it's the 'league games' that your point is about?  If so, season tickets specifically only cover league games, so stating that the 18 game guarantee refers to league games would be redundant. 

been here before
7 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I take it it's the 'league games' that your point is about?  If so, season tickets specifically only cover league games, so stating that the 18 game guarantee refers to league games would be redundant. 

Under normal circumstances it does but then it also used to cover reserve, U21, cup games too.

I just find it odd it doesnt "guarantee you 18 (league) matches at Tynecastle Park.

Might just be the wording.

Edited by been here before

Mikey1874
18 minutes ago, been here before said:

No it doesnt.

10 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

"18 matches at Tynecastle Park regardless of which league we play in"

It's a fair question. Maybe SPFL and clubs have something up their sleeve. 

Maybe it will be Barcelona v Real Madrid and Leeds United v Liverpool.

Scotland the neutral venue for top leagues. 

Or a new competition. 

Edited by Mikey1874

the sub goalie

My daughter is in the vulnerable category so the reality is that we won't be able to attend until a vaccine is available.

However, we have discussed and have decided to renew our 3 season tickets and remain positive that we'll be back at Tynie in the not to distant future.

I think I'm going to look at paying the 50% now and the balance in December as that at least provides the club with some cash now.  What is the best email address to contact to request this option?

Clerry Jambo

Well done to the club on securing this payment plan in these times. Think we will see a rapid increase in sales

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, the sub goalie said:

My daughter is in the vulnerable category so the reality is that we won't be able to attend until a vaccine is available.

However, we have discussed and have decided to renew our 3 season tickets and remain positive that we'll be back at Tynie in the not to distant future.

I think I'm going to look at paying the 50% now and the balance in December as that at least provides the club with some cash now.  What is the best email address to contact to request this option?

[email protected] 

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Does that mean you're keeping your seat? 😫

You know you love me baby!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Looking like Heathrow busy again by August. Think I would rather take my chances in a full football ground. 

Could be a dramatic shift in mood music shortly 

Has anyone had confirmation of their finance application? I haven’t even received an acknowledgement yet and applied 4 hours ago. 

BelgeJambo

Renewed this morning and upgraded from my normal Cat B

never in doubt

HHGH

Jambo-Fox
13 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Renewed this morning and upgraded from my normal Cat B

never in doubt

HHGH

Well done! How did you do that?

Three seasons ago I relocated from the Gorgie to a Category B in the Roseburn.

As no Cat B are currently on sale I wasn’t sure what to do! Either relocate again now or wait and see if Cat B are released, and if they aren’t relocate / upgrade then! Renewal is NOT in doubt, just a matter of where and when!

BelgeJambo
7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Well done! How did you do that?

Three seasons ago I relocated from the Gorgie to a Category B in the Roseburn.

As no Cat B are currently on sale I wasn’t sure what to do! Either relocate again now or wait and see if Cat B are released, and if they aren’t relocate / upgrade then! Renewal is NOT in doubt, just a matter of where and when!

I emailed [email protected] with my reference number and asked them for Bronze options in the Gorgie Stand

They sent me screenshots of available seats. I confirmed what seat I wanted, they reserved it and then signed into my account and it was there for me to confirm payment.

All done very quickly by a lady called Lyndsay

Jambo-Fox
5 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I emailed [email protected] with my reference number and asked them for Bronze options in the Gorgie Stand

They sent me screenshots of available seats. I confirmed what seat I wanted, they reserved it and then signed into my account and it was there for me to confirm payment.

All done very quickly by a lady called Lyndsay

Great thanks! I might head back to my old seat in the Gorgie if it’s free!

jcjambo81
1 hour ago, Satsumo said:

Has anyone had confirmation of their finance application? I haven’t even received an acknowledgement yet and applied 4 hours ago. 

Applied this afternoon and not had an acknowledgement either. Sure when they used zebra it was the same . 

5 minutes ago, Independence said:

Anyone know what you get for the 'premium season tickets' other than the best seats?

Nothing. Not sure what else you could expect.

been here before
4 minutes ago, Independence said:

Anyone know what you get for the 'premium season tickets' other than the best seats?

The sun in your eyes,  rain in your face and the wind round your nether regions.

And more legroom apparently but Ive never really noticed it.

been here before
Just now, graygo said:

Nothing. Not sure what else you could expect.

Was there not someone on here a while back raging that the Premium seats didnt entitle you to use the doors at the back of the stand or some shite?

Just now, been here before said:

Was there not someone on here a while back raging that the Premium seats didnt entitle you to use the doors at the back of the stand or some shite?

:rofl: probably.

21 minutes ago, Independence said:

Definitely more padded than Platinum seats.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Definitely more padded than Platinum seats.

And more space. 

41 minutes ago, jcjambo81 said:

Applied this afternoon and not had an acknowledgement either. Sure when they used zebra it was the same . 

Guess they are working remotely so might be a wait.

Zebra was quick iirc

cookieboy

so is there no option to buy a NEW season ticket ? my son and his pal have renewed and i was going to buy another to share ?

Manny1874
2 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

so is there no option to buy a NEW season ticket ? my son and his pal have renewed and i was going to buy another to share ?

You need to email [email protected] and they will sort it for you. 

jamborich

Logged in but keep getting asked if I'm a season ticket holder...yes ffs let me buy my ticket it's doing my nut in

been here before
5 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Logged in but keep getting asked if I'm a season ticket holder...yes ffs let me buy my ticket it's doing my nut in

I log in and it asks 'alright Dude, hows tricks?'.

Its like it knows me. I like that sort of personnal touch.

Edited by been here before

I suggested that to the club at the beginning of this thread but got knocked back, and that's when they came back with the  two payments idea. 

Another ticket purchased this morning on the finance option. When you live in a house with 4 women no encouragement is required. 

Renewed earlier for myself and the old man. Plenty factors were putting us off, but at the end of the day, we're Hearts supporters and will support as much as we can. 

Finance approval arrived so that me renewed and a new junior jambo with my 5 year old getting his first season ticket. Not even been to a match yet but need to brain wash him early.

Well done Hearts for giving the guarantee and getting finance option up and running. I’m sure our loyal fans will get the numbers up in no time. 👍