Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

1 hour ago, stotty said:

Renewed earlier for myself and the old man. Plenty factors were putting us off, but at the end of the day, we're Hearts supporters and will support as much as we can. 

This. Great ethos to have 👍

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stewie Griffin
1 hour ago, Satsumo said:

Finance approval arrived so that me renewed and a new junior jambo with my 5 year old getting his first season ticket. Not even been to a match yet but need to brain wash him early.

Same here got the finance approval through today so that’s both mine and my daughters renewed. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I wonder what percentage of our season tickets are bought via the finance package?

Not sure. As many people’s incomes have dropped by 20% I’d imagine it’ll be a higher percentage this time 

Disco Dave
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Not sure. As many people’s incomes have dropped by 20% I’d imagine it’ll be a higher percentage this time 

On the flip side, people staying at home are not likely to be spending much (even if income has dropped 20%) so some people will still have spare cash once the bills are paid.

Just now, Disco Dave said:

On the flip side, people staying at home are not likely to be spending much (even if income has dropped 20%) so some people will still have spare cash once the bills are paid.

True enough. Never considered that angle. 

The Gorgie

Had mine approved today. I'll miss most games if they go ahead but felt I needed to do my bit for the club.

Beast Boy

I’m still thinking I’m going to wait until I know whether or not we are going to fight our expulsion. 

4marsbars

I asked on here a few weeks ago for the club to guarantee that a season ticket would buy you 18 home games.

Well done HMFC delivering exactly this. I'm renewing.

Shanks said no

Renewed our two today, my club needed me and I need my club, simple.

Shanks said no
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I wonder what percentage of our season tickets are bought via the finance package?

I wonder how long it will be before Mrs F notices our joint account is £630 lighter.

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I’m still thinking I’m going to wait until I know whether or not we are going to fight our expulsion. 

And if not you’ll not go back ?? 

Aswell getting your season ticket and helping the club.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, magicjohnston said:

Can't see it in the new statement, but was it the 8th of June to keep your same seat?

I want to move so will wait until then. 

Dagger Is Back
5 minutes ago, magicjohnston said:

Can't see it in the new statement, but was it the 8th of June to keep your same seat?

Yes

Dagger Is Back

Renewed today as did my mate, along with 2 'charity' STs. Ulysses also renewed two tickets which are used by Dalry PS.

Stewie Griffin
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you want to move you can email Hearts with the section you’d like to move to and Lyndsay who works in the ticket office will send you a screen shot of that section and all you need to do is let her know what seat ( that’s free ) that you would like to move to and she’ll change it so you can renew into that seat. I did that a couple of weeks ago 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Stewie Griffin said:

If you want to move you can email Hearts with the section you’d like to move to and Lyndsay who works in the ticket office will send you a screen shot of that section and all you need to do is let her know what seat ( that’s free ) that you would like to move to and she’ll change it so you can renew into that seat. I did that a couple of weeks ago 

Ahh cheers. 

Will do, I want to be a bit higher. 

The Treasurer

Renewed for the 51st year in a row.

Why ?

Because, as a Hearts fan,  it's what I do.

sprinbox98
10 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Why ?

Top effort!!

we renewed this morning (myself +2 others). 

gowestjambo

I will definitely renew no danger! However, I will pick my time to do it. I am still gutted with the lack of fight shown by the Management and Team. (and the handling of McPhee and Levein) I also want to see the back of the whole Recruitment Department which has put us in the position we find ourselves in. I really think there needs to be a message that there will be "No More Mr Nice Guy" approach to on and off the field.

The softness surrounding the club needs to change, and a New Vision sold to the fans. (One we know which League we will be in)

Carl Weathers
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Why ?

That's class!

Rick Sanchez

I'll be renewing minutes after I hear the news that Levein is gone. I understand that I'm a Hearts fan, not a Levein fan. I understand how incredibly petty it is.

But it is what it is, the five year plan is done and now I want fresh ideas and fresh blood. And if Budge isn't leaving anytime soon, I don't see the man she doesn't want to do it without leaving either.

Biffa Bacon
9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'll be renewing minutes after I hear the news that Levein is gone. I understand that I'm a Hearts fan, not a Levein fan. I understand how incredibly petty it is.

But it is what it is, the five year plan is done and now I want fresh ideas and fresh blood. And if Budge isn't leaving anytime soon, I don't see the man she doesn't want to do it without leaving either.

5 year plans are normally rolling and amended each year. It is not a one off 5 years and then start again. So 2015-2019, becomes 2016-2020 etc.

TorinoJambo
13 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I wonder how long it will be before Mrs F notices our joint account is £630 lighter.

Wine and dine her. Mind you if I did that after 43 years she would suss there was something afoot!

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Why ?

How many years was that?

Rings a bell.

On 07/05/2020 at 13:13, eck1874 said:

Another ticket purchased this morning on the finance option. When you live in a house with 4 women no encouragement is required. 

:gocompare:

PapaShango

That's mine bought and the wee mans first season ticket, think the prolonged period of no football has damaged the brain cells! 

I had probably always planned to renew but held off for a bit to evaluate. 

Our club needs us now more than ever. I want change on and off the park for us as much as most others but all we can do in the current climate as fans, is back the club. 

Renewal happening today. 

Psychedelicropcircle

Cropcirclette has renewed I never had a ST this yr due to CL. When I hope more than If he’s gone I shall renew, the CL❤️Ers might think this is petty during this crisis but it’s how little I trust our CEO to disregard her comfort blanket.

davemclaren
40 minutes ago, Jimbojack said:

I renewed on Wednesday do you know if we will get new cards?

Unless you have changed seats I would imagine not. 

davemclaren
2 hours ago, jambocub said:

When is the date for being able to move seats for current holders

8th of June but you can probably do it now to seats not currently occupied. 

BelgeJambo
23 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I moved from Cat B to The Gorgie through emailing the club 

All done very quickly 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

I moved from Cat B to The Gorgie through emailing the club 

All done very quickly 

Cheers, someone gave me the lowdown earlier. Thanks tho. 

henryheart

I will be waiting on Hearts revealing the revised season ticket prices before considering whether or not to renew. After all, my Platinum ticket for 19-20  at £500 was based on 19 home games and walk up prices of £38 for category A and £34 for category B. The advertised price for this season is the same (I've disregarded the so called discount as I didn't get what I paid for this season and I'm taking this as a token compensation), there is a reduction to 18 games and there is no way last season's walk up prices can be justified - prices in the Championship are typically £15-20.   

2 minutes ago, henryheart said:

I will be waiting on Hearts revealing the revised season ticket prices before considering whether or not to renew. After all, my Platinum ticket for 19-20  at £500 was based on 19 home games and walk up prices of £38 for category A and £34 for category B. The advertised price for this season is the same (I've disregarded the so called discount as I didn't get what I paid for this season and I'm taking this as a token compensation), there is a reduction to 18 games and there is no way last season's walk up prices can be justified - prices in the Championship are typically £15-20.   

They've revealed the season ticket prices eg a platinum is £450. Do you mean walk up prices?

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, henryheart said:

You’re not guaranteed 19 games in the spl. 

henryheart
2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

They've revealed the season ticket prices eg a platinum is £450. Do you mean walk up prices?

You are correct - the renewal price is £450, but as the blurb says, this is by way of compensation for this season being incomplete, hence me suggesting that the real price is £500. 

3 minutes ago, henryheart said:

You are correct - the renewal price is £450, but as the blurb says, this is by way of compensation for this season being incomplete, hence me suggesting that the real price is £500. 

This is all about helping and possibly saving our Football Club not about getting “value for money” . I fully believe that genuine supporters will renew if they can afford it.

You could of course move to a Gold section?

henryheart
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You’re not guaranteed 19 games in the spl. 

Correct, but the fixtures are the split are rearranged as far as possible to give each team 19. The fixtures as originally planned attempt to predict the top and bottom 6. When it doesn't work out it can result, for example, in one team playing three times at home or away against another - this happened to us against Rangers a couple of years back. In 2018-19 all teams got 19 home matches.

stirlingshirejambo
19 minutes ago, henryheart said:

I would be amazed if average prices in championship next season would be £15-20 and would expect it to be £25 and upwards 

not as much as £38 I grant you. but your £450 will get you 18 games at £25 

henryheart
2 minutes ago, DMR123 said:

This is all about helping and possibly saving our Football Club not about getting “value for money” . I fully believe that genuine supporters will renew if they can afford it.

You could of course move to a Gold section?

I have had a season ticket since 1969 - 50 years; I am simply unhappy with the way the clubs pricing structure has evolved in recent years making it shocking expensive.