Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

heartsfc_fan

Will be renewing mine. But will probably wait until after end of month pay day.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You’ve been guaranteed 18 homes what more do you want ? The club have already said if there behind closed doors or the point you make in not being any for a year which is highly unlikely you’ll still get your money’s worth.

I’ve bought 4.

Point I’m making that if next season is mothballed for the championship then what impact does it have on the playing squad from top to bottom and the impact will be felt at the club for a number of years.

Academy all the way up to the first team 

letsmakesomenoise
3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You’ve been guaranteed 18 homes what more do you want ? The club have already said if there behind closed doors or the point you make in not being any for a year which is highly unlikely you’ll still get your money’s worth.

My concern about buying a season ticket this year is two fold:

I think it is highly unlikely that we will be able to return safely to Tynecastle for at least a season.  Especially the “at risk” groups.  I personally do not want to be told when I can return, but choose when I feel it is safe for ME to do so.  I say this as someone who's had a season ticket for 20 years, and attended regularly before that.  Its hard to break that habit.

More importantly, selling season tickets now may well be kicking the can down the road.  In 21/22 we could well have a good proportion of the stadium getting in “for free” as their money will have been spent over the next year, paying wages for the likes of Damour.  You know what I mean.  I appreciate we need there to be a club there for us to support, but I would hope that the club have plans for how to fund the next season that dont include using funds for the following one, when I hope we are back up in the SPL.

Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy to contribute towards the health of the club in whatever way is appropriate, whether it be increased FOH pledges, seat retention guarantees, share issues, virtual season tickets for matches played behind closed doors or in front of a small number of supporters etc etc.  Whatever they come up with.  Hopefully soon!

GorgieRules22
12 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

I think it is highly unlikely that we will be able to return safely to Tynecastle for at least a season.  Especially the “at risk” groups.  I personally do not want to be told when I can return, but choose when I feel it is safe for ME to do so.  I say this as someone who's had a season ticket for 20 years, and attended regularly before that.  Its hard to break that habit.

More importantly, selling season tickets now may well be kicking the can down the road.  In 21/22 we could well have a good proportion of the stadium getting in “for free” as their money will have been spent over the next year, paying wages for the likes of Damour.  You know what I mean.  I appreciate we need there to be a club there for us to support, but I would hope that the club have plans for how to fund the next season that dont include using funds for the following one, when I hope we are back up in the SPL.

Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy to contribute towards the health of the club in whatever way is appropriate, whether it be increased FOH pledges, seat retention guarantees, share issues, virtual season tickets for matches played behind closed doors or in front of a small number of supporters etc etc.  Whatever they come up with.  Hopefully soon!

Season tickets are the biggest source of income, if we fail to sell decent numbers I’d imagine the club will fall into real trouble.

GorgieRules22
24 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I’ve bought 4.

Point I’m making that if next season is mothballed for the championship then what impact does it have on the playing squad from top to bottom and the impact will be felt at the club for a number of years.

Academy all the way up to the first team 

I would imagine our owner will probably need to make sure she launches legal action on Monday when we are expelled from the league.

Selkirkhmfc1874
13 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Season tickets are the biggest source of income, if we fail to sell decent numbers I’d imagine the club will fall into real trouble.

As soon as the league is called I'm expecting article 12 to be used with some of our highest earners 

GorgieFifeLife
5 hours ago, iwasthere1954 said:

You really are trying to put people off buying season tickets aren't you. 

Not at all, sure most people can work this out for themselves 

GorgieFifeLife
5 hours ago, been here before said:

In seats.

While we have to follow social distancing we will not be seating 12k in seats. Must try harder.

Hungry hippo
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

As soon as the league is called I'm expecting article 12 to be used with some of our highest earners 

No way.

Article 12 just allows wages to be suspended when the league is also suspended - which it already is. There is zero chance this will be invoked on players who have agreed to wage cuts - which is the entire playing squad (in addition to other staff).

davemclaren
38 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

While we have to follow social distancing we will not be seating 12k in seats. Must try harder.

A half each. 

Tommy Brown

Not having a ST last season, I have to email the ticket office. I cannot go online and buy.??

Email sent yesterday.

14 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I would imagine our owner will probably need to make sure she launches legal action on Monday when we are expelled from the league.

Correct. Legal challenge or walk immediately. That's what'll get me dipping into my pocket for ST money.

GorgieRules22
29 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Correct. Legal challenge or walk immediately. That's what'll get me dipping into my pocket for ST money.

Everyone’s different but no matter who is in charge of the club or the direction it’s going I’ll always buy myself and the laddies season tickets. It’s the biggest source of income and what basically keeps the heart beating.

GorgieRules22
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Not having a ST last season, I have to email the ticket office. I cannot go online and buy.??

Email sent yesterday.

Think general sale is after June 6 or something.

Tommy Brown
15 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

cheers mate, I will wait till then and pick a seat.

Tommy Brown
On 16/05/2020 at 08:58, GorgieRules22 said:

Had email back today showing me seats available in Silver areas in main stand.

But I cannot buy anything until the TO reopens. Staff working from home. Couldn't quite understand how they couldn't use my existing credit card details.

But, it was a quick reply and helpful all the same.

Tommy Brown
22 hours ago, norrie1952 said:

Hi can you not go on e tickets cos if they've got your card details you'll have a buying history 

Only allows current ST holders to renew only??

Why I can't buy a vacant seat is beyond me. I offered in my email exchange to do this.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Hilary Briss

Looking for help. I normally go to ticket office and renew for me and my 8 yr old daughter but been trying to do online. I can buy mine but not giving me an option to buy my daughters. Shes on my network and I have bought tickets for other games online.

Anybody had same problem or know how do fix it ?? Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Hilary Briss said:

Looking for help. I normally go to ticket office and renew for me and my 8 yr old daughter but been trying to do online. I can buy mine but not giving me an option to buy my daughters. Shes on my network and I have bought tickets for other games online.

Anybody had same problem or know how do fix it ?? Thanks in advance.

Email the office - lyndsay will sort it 

Nelly Terraces

Far too many variables involved just now for me to get a ST at this time. Once it's absolutely certain that football will be getting under way properly & Budge has also departed, then I'm wedging in.

Until then, the brass stays in pocket.

pettigrewsstylist
On 15/05/2020 at 17:28, letsmakesomenoise said:

Some excellent points.

The Gorgie

I got mine through the finance option on the 7th of May. Emails to confirm it all with dates and the amount due. But I've just logged on to my eticket and the season ticket is still sitting there waiting to be paid. Is that normal until the first payment is taken?

4 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

I got mine through the finance option on the 7th of May. Emails to confirm it all with dates and the amount due. But I've just logged on to my eticket and the season ticket is still sitting there waiting to be paid. Is that normal until the first payment is taken?

I did the finance option last year and it did take a while for the etickets to catch up, possibly was when first payment taken.

The Gorgie
18 hours ago, bn jambo said:

I did the finance option last year and it did take a while for the etickets to catch up, possibly was when first payment taken.

Got a email back from hearts today. Basically it stays reserved on your eticket until the first payment.

I’m swithering again now with this chat of an 18 game championship. Sorry but if we’re in it and I’m only going to 9 games I’m not paying £300

Edited by Jamhammer

8 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’m swithering again now with this chat of an 18 game championship. Sorry but if we’re in it and I’m only going to 9 games I’m not paying £300

Will do you for  two years though. 

David McCaig
10 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

The way we have structured our ST deal means that we’d only be able to sell a half ST in 2021/2022 as well!!

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Which utterly screws our finances.

2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Which utterly screws our finances.

Pay nothing and we'll be in an even worse state. 

20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I don't think we will be in the Championship.

Fair do’s I’ll buy one when I know

2 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Will it? That’s a different kettle of fish then

The Real Maroonblood
On 16/05/2020 at 08:58, GorgieRules22 said:

It isn’t.

You can buy now.

credit card

The possibility of 9 home games starting (or maybe not) in January just adds to this cluster****. It doesn't take an economic wizard to work out maybe half the Championship clubs won't exist by then.

If there is no vaccine then the capacity at Tynie and elsewhere will be slashed for social distancing. (There might not even be room for those of us who have already bought season tickets).

With diddy teams going bust we might get 8 or 9 games rather than 18. 

Now some words of "wisdom" from my pal who's glass is always half empty and I pay for it....."Never mind the second wave of the virus happening. You can bet we will get the worst winter for years so games will be postponed and we end up playing midweek as the  SPFL won't let us play on "spare" Saturdays. Then they will force us to play on spare Fridays for tv. We all know the SPFL will get Collum to referee every game if we ever go top. Even then you can bet that anyone we actually beat will go bust before the end of the season and the SPFL will make up another daft rule to stop us going up." The straight jacket is on!

On a serious note using First Bus' announcement today supporters' buses will be limited to 1 seat for 4 people - 11 to 13 passengers. So parking and how to get a 2 metre socially distanced pint are two other issues.

God fitba is fecked. I sound like my pal there. HHGH

Edited by credit card

3 minutes ago, credit card said:

The possibility of 9 home games starting (or maybe not) in January just adds to this cluster****. It doesn't take an economic wizard to work out maybe half the Championship clubs won't exist by then.

If there is no vaccine then the capacity at Tynie and elsewhere will be slashed for social distancing. (There might not even be room for those of us who have already bought season tickets).

With diddy teams going bust we might get 8 or 9 games rather than 18. 

Now some words of "wisdom" from my pal who's glass is always half empty and I pay for it....."Never mind the second wave of the virus happening. You can bet we will get the worst winter for years so games will be postponed and we end up playing midweek as the  SPFL won't let us play on "spare" Saturdays. Then they will force us to play on spare Fridays for tv. We all know the SPFL will get Collum  to referee every game if we ever get too. Even then you can bet that anyone we actually beat will go bust before the end of the season and the SPFL will make up another daft rule to stop us going up." The straight jacket is on!

On a serious note using First Bus' announcement today supporters buses will be limited to 1 seat for 4 people - 11 to 13 passengers. So parking and how to get a 2 metre socially distanced pint are two other issues.

God fitba is fecked. I sound like my pal there. HHGH

Not just football. 

1 hour ago, chrisyboy7 said:

We really just need to get back to normal by august...stuff this shit

The gaffer at Covid-19 will take your views on board, I’m sure.

davemclaren
Just now, Walter Bishop said:

Are you able to renew more than 1 ticket online in a single account?

If they are linked you can. 

chrisyboy7
7 minutes ago, Whatever said:

The gaffer at Covid-19 will take your views on board, I’m sure.

I know m8....but life is full of risks and I not staying in

1 hour ago, chrisyboy7 said:

We really just need to get back to normal by august...stuff this shit

The virus seems to be weakening now in parts of Europe. This apparently happened with other Coronavirus. Maybe we're turning the corner, hopefully anyway 

7 minutes ago, ramrod said:

The virus seems to be weakening now in parts of Europe. This apparently happened with other Coronavirus. Maybe we're turning the corner, hopefully anyway 

351 dead in last 24 hours. Long time to go. 

Hungry hippo
2 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Are you able to renew more than 1 ticket online in a single account?

You may need to email the club if you don't get the option for others. They can sort it very quickly then you can order online for multiple tickets.

1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

351 dead in last 24 hours. Long time to go. 

More people die from cancer each day. Covid-19 won’t go away, just like the flu it will continue to kill people. 

We have the NHS capacity in place to handle it going forward.