Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

9 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

So u would happily see the SPFL shaft us down a division? Sorry but no jambo should be settling for the second tier of Scottish football

Might need fans like Horatio Crane and others to ensure we have a club to argue about.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like not too many are taking up the ST option.  Not surprising at such uncertain times.

I would love to know what our financial projections are over the next 3 months.  There will be circa £400,000 from FoH but what other income could be coming in and how much cash would we have had in the bank when the crisis hit?

I am massively relieved we didn't opt for wage deferment.  I suspect some of the clubs who did will be reneging if we see no football for another 6 months and no sourcing of income.

Just have to wait and see.

Jesus H, this thread is utterly humming. Do they have a rota for signing up a different clown every day? In saying that it's either the same simpleton with multiple sign ins or they are just a benchmark of how stupid they are. 

30 minutes ago, jambali said:

Any update on CL & AM? That's affecting sales...

Contracts up end of June at the latest - if not sooner 

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, JamboJohn80 said:

So u would happily see the SPFL shaft us down a division? Sorry but no jambo should be settling for the second tier of Scottish football

No of course I wouldn't `happily see the SPFL shaft us down a division`.  But no Jambo should just abandon supporting their team as a result.  Fairweather supporters, pfft.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

No of course I wouldn't `happily see the SPFL shaft us down a division`.  But no Jambo should just abandon supporting their team as a result.  Fairweather supporters, pfft.

He’s left the building. 

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He’s left the building. 

...with a size 10 Doc Marten footprint on the erse o' his breeks, I hope.

Dagger Is Back
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He’s left the building. 

Who? CL? And AMc?

No more questions Dave. 

Thanks

Georgieboy
17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You could argue that for most businesses at the moment. I imagine there is some charge or drip-feed to mitigate defaults. I worked in Financial services for around 40 years so know a bit about the mechanics of loans, bank accounts, insurance, investments, mortgages and pensions but never worked on credit cards. 😄

I dont know the name of the company hibs are using but the funds are paid in full up front to the club so good business from them .

Georgieboy
11 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Looks like not too many are taking up the ST option.  Not surprising at such uncertain times.

I would love to know what our financial projections are over the next 3 months.  There will be circa £400,000 from FoH but what other income could be coming in and how much cash would we have had in the bank when the crisis hit?

I am massively relieved we didn't opt for wage deferment.  I suspect some of the clubs who did will be reneging if we see no football for another 6 months and no sourcing of income.

Just have to wait and see.

would be good for AB to release the figure for sales to date however clever to keep quite if there not great.

Im not convinced we have much in the bank to handle this , we are as far as i can see the only club who have cut players wages. Bare in mind as AB said other clubs players wages are much lower as a base wage so deferment is not the big noose round the neck we think it is. 

Our wage structure model is killing us and that is down to CL and AB 

Mikey1874
48 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Anybody know when they’re going on general sale. Asking for someone else. 

On general sale now

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

On general sale now

cheers. I told someone the wrong thing. Assumed it’d be renewals first. 

Mikey1874
12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

cheers. I told someone the wrong thing. Assumed it’d be renewals first. 

It is renewals till 8th Jun but you can still buy available seats now. 

Last couple of years you couldn't. 

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It is renewals till 8th Jun but you can still buy available seats now. 

Last couple of years you couldn't. 

Cheers. That explains what he was meaning. 

loveofthegame
3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

I'm not likely to buy my ST any time soon but have upped my FoH contribution for now

I've paid off last season's ST (on the 10 month plan) so think I'll do the same until such time that it becomes clearer as to where and when we will be playing next season.

Walter Bishop

Bradford City suspend all season ticket sales. All but confirm no supporters in stadia until at least early 2021 following EFL meeting yesterday. 

iwasthere1954
18 hours ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Don’t think I’ll be renewing until I see our club properly fight against this corrupt SPFL organisation. No way will I pay to see the jambos playing in the second tier!!

Spoken as a true Hearts man???

buzzbomb1958
4 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Spoken as a true Hearts man???

There will be no football until a vaccine is found so maybe next August if there are any clubs left by then,I think many supporters of most clubs who are buying a season ticket now will probably become a creditor and most players will end up picking strawberries and other foodstuffs

iwasthere1954
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

There will be no football until a vaccine is found so maybe next August if there are any clubs left by then,I think many supporters of most clubs who are buying a season ticket now will probably become a creditor and most players will end up picking strawberries and other foodstuffs

Thats not what I was getting at. I think he was an interloper.

33 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Bradford City suspend all season ticket sales. All but confirm no supporters in stadia until at least early 2021 following EFL meeting yesterday. 

Wonder if Scottish teams will follow suit? Another fortnight before I plan to buy mine things could well change. FoH donation might be the way to go.

1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

Wonder if Scottish teams will follow suit? Another fortnight before I plan to buy mine things could well change. FoH donation might be the way to go.

I had intended to buy mine last week but held off hoping some clarity might descend.  Alas probably more complicated in that we don't know what's happening yet re this season, closed doors or not and what league we'll be playing in next season.

If however AB came out tomorrow and assured us that all our home games were to be made available on Hearts TV (until normal resumption) to ST holders I would buy asap thereafter.

8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I had intended to buy mine last week but held off hoping some clarity might descend.  Alas probably more complicated in that we don't know what's happening yet re this season, closed doors or not and what league we'll be playing in next season.

If however AB came out tomorrow and assured us that all our home games were to be made available on Hearts TV (until normal resumption) to ST holders I would buy asap thereafter.

I would do this too but we would be dependent on the skilled negotiators of the SPFL agreeing this with Sky TV. Given the chaos they've created so far how likely is a sensible conclusion?

John Findlay
15 hours ago, davemclaren said:

He’s left the building. 

Hopefully heid first out a closed first floor windae.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Hopefully heid first out a closed first floor windae.

Virtually. 

henryheart
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

St Mirren suspended season ticket sales a couple of weeks back on the basis that they thought it unfair on supporters to be paying for something that the club could not be certain of delivering.   

If I renew now will st be valid even if season doesn’t start again until 2021? Not sure the sales pitch clarifies that?  If it is the case then I’ll be signing up right away.

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, Tatlock said:

If I renew now will st be valid even if season doesn’t start again until 2021? Not sure the sales pitch clarifies that?  If it is the case then I’ll be signing up right away.

I bought mine on the assumption it will cover the next season. 😎

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I bought mine on the assumption it will cover the next season. 😎

Good to hear. I almost bought it on the first day they went on sale like I always do but my son now wants to change seats so I might be flying solo, unless I can persuade him otherwise. I usually buy both so that’s where I stand😬 anyway onwards and upwards or downwards if it has to be so. I’ll be there.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Tatlock said:

Good to hear. I almost bought it on the first day they went on sale like I always do but my son now wants to change seats so I might be flying solo, unless I can persuade him otherwise. I usually buy both so that’s where I stand😬 anyway onwards and upwards or downwards if it has to be so. I’ll be there.

👍

Bazzas right boot

If there is no football until2021, then finishing the season and scraping / shortening next is surely back on the cards as no way a full season can be completed in that time. 

Interesting, if true. 

33 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

that is me signed up for the new season when it starts again HHGH

Me too, the club have got my money and I'll get some football at some point in the future.

Mikey1874
41 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If there is no football until2021, then finishing the season and scraping / shortening next is surely back on the cards as no way a full season can be completed in that time. 

Interesting, if true. 

If TV deals hadn't changed. 

But new TV deals mean 2019/20 will be abandoned. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fair point, forgot about TV but if football can't start until after the year? 

WoolfordsHearts
1 hour ago, henryheart said:

St Mirren suspended season ticket sales a couple of weeks back on the basis that they thought it unfair on supporters to be paying for something that the club could not be certain of delivering.   

st midden will at least be able to rent out their diddy wee ground to sellick for training facilities to make up any financial shortfall.

David McCaig
46 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

st midden will at least be able to rent out their diddy wee ground to sellick for training facilities to make up any financial shortfall.

I wonder if St Mirren are the club considering admin?

David McCaig
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

The TV Deal for 2020/2021 is only marginally better than the awful deal we currently have.  It’s only £26m for the entire league... across 42 clubs!!

WoolfordsHearts
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I wonder if St Mirren are the club considering admin?

Hopefully. 🤞

David McCaig
Just now, WoolfordsHearts said:

Hopefully. 🤞

It makes you wonder because going into admin after selling ST’s totally screws over the fans who have bought one.  ST holders effectively become unsecured creditors.

I haven’t renewed yet. Mostly as I think it’s a very real possibility that we won’t get to go to the football until well into 2021. It’s a lot of money to shell out. 

I honestly don’t think clubs should be selling season tickets at the moment. I understand the need for income but at the moment it’s a punt. 

No fans until season after next and we won’t have to worry about relegation or reconstruction, but rather if there are enough clubs left the make a league. 

Id like to see Hearts & football as a whole be open on this. Selling a product they have no clue when it’ll be there or if it all imo is wrong. Perhaps a membership or renewal fee in the interim which could then be deducted from The cost of any season ticket when more is known, that way people are atleast giving in the knowledge they may not get anything in return.

Apologies for the negativity! 

Edited by HMFC86

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

I haven’t renewed yet. Mostly as I think it’s a very real possibility that we won’t get to go to the football until well into 2021. It’s a lot of money to shell out. 

I honestly don’t think clubs should be selling season tickets at the moment. I understand the need for income but at the moment it’s a punt. 

No fans until season after next and we won’t have to worry about relegation or reconstruction, but rather if there are enough clubs left the make a league. 

Id like to see Hearts & football as a whole be open on this. Selling a product they have no clue when it’ll be there or if it all imo is wrong. Perhaps a membership or renewal fee in the interim which could then be deducted from The cost of any season ticket when more is known, that way people are atleast giving in the knowledge they may not get anything in return.

Its the sort of things to look at - good suggestions. 

Clubs including us are still kind of working on the basis of 2020 / 21 starting near normal eg September. 

But every day it looks more like that isn't happening. 

29 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Pay half now, half in December. Better idea of when the season may start.