Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

been here before
13 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

so why is it not on the website?

Surely it would only be right for them to do this so all fans know

Email them and ask.

Let us know the answer.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Is there anything official on the website yet about this split payment option?

Just seems a bit odd that it is available but they haven't made people aware of it.

Helping those who are struggling to pay it. 

Heartsofgold

Bugger it.  Renewed my 5 tickets but on the 50/50 split option  Lyndsay was very helpful and prompt.

Jambo 4 Ever
22 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Helping those who are struggling to pay it. 

yeh but it should be a clear option for anyone - and not just those who happen to read it on here.

been here before
14 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

yeh but it should be a clear option for anyone - and not just those who happen to read it on here.

So email them pointing that out instead of greeting on here. Otherwise you're part of the problem.

Come own Ann & Lindsay gee us a wee word on how many ST’s we’ve selt as it’s the end of the month own Thursday and I’d hope tae god sum o oor pals huv hud their green gauges.

been here before
8 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Handy if we could renew using the payment plan, no doubt that would make a huge difference to the numbers.

Its nae bother JiH is on the case. We should expect a result from him soon.

Edited by been here before

32 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

If we all phoned and sent emails and texts to all our hearts supporting friends it could have the same effect.  

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

If we all phoned and sent emails and texts to all our hearts supporting friends it could have the same effect.  

still not right though

16 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

still not right though

Tell them all to give out numbers so you’re number one. Text your mate and issue him with number 2. Tell him to text someone and give the number 3 (always including your own mobile number in the texts) Set a target or goal,  I’d say 2000 and ask that the guy who gets number 2000 to text you and let you know you’ve achieved the target. Fan power mate. You could even write to the Evening News and tell them about your achievement, they love a human interest story. 

Report back to us and let us know how you get on. 👍

Edited by GinRummy

18 hours ago, DaveyT said:

Renewed today. Best way we can help the club.

Good Lad

Edited by mitch41

The reason they are not advertising it is that they still want full money up front where possible.

In times like this where special measure are put in place to help customers, there is often a financial hit for doing so and that's why businesses don't advertise it but deal with it on a reactive basis. 

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

The reason they are not advertising it is that they still want full money up front where possible.

In times like this where special measure are put in place to help customers, there is often a financial hit for doing so and that's why businesses don't advertise it but deal with it on a reactive basis. 

Better having half of something. 🤗

5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs 5000

easier when you what division you will be in, but a decent figure. 

gashauskis9
7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs 5000

Unless that money's been invested in high yield investments, every penny of that will be in the pot for the deferred wages.   What are they planning on paying their staff/players with when next season actually starts?

9 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs 5000

They will have to sell at least 15000 to cover all the deferred wages due later on in the year. Oh wait a minute I wonder how many of the 5k sold so far are concessions. Hope they go tits up. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Julie18740 said:

Season ticket on plan means personal loan.Can you buy season ticket with credit card.

Yes. 

19 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

easier when you what division you will be in, but a decent figure. 

Not when you have the ticking timebomb of deffered wages. They have got this so wrong. 

David McCaig
15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yes. 

Will a credit card company actually release payments to clubs in the current environment?

16 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not when you have the ticking timebomb of deffered wages. They have got this so wrong. 

Agree, fingers crossed.

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Will a credit card company actually release payments to clubs in the current environment?

If you already have a credit card you can use  your own to buy one I think he meant. 

You pay the card back. 

David McCaig
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

If you already have a credit card you can use  your own to buy one I think he meant. 

You pay the card back. 

I get that, but would the credit card company release the payment to the club, given the insurance present in a credit card transaction.

davemclaren
21 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I get that, but would the credit card company release the payment to the club, given the insurance present in a credit card transaction.

You could argue that for most businesses at the moment. I imagine there is some charge or drip-feed to mitigate defaults. I worked in Financial services for around 40 years so know a bit about the mechanics of loans, bank accounts, insurance, investments, mortgages and pensions but never worked on credit cards. 😄

David McCaig
Just now, davemclaren said:

You could argue that for most businesses at the moment. I imagine there is some charge or drip-feed to mitigate defaults. I worked in Financial services for around 40 years so know a bit about the mechanics of loans, bank accounts, insurance, investments, mortgages and pensions but never worked on credit cards. 😄

I know Hearts made a specific request for fans to avoid Credit Cards when we came out of admin.

Obviously, this was due to our credit rating being shot to ribbons by administration but credit card companies only released funds on 1/18th basis after games had been played.

davemclaren
Just now, David McCaig said:

I know Hearts made a specific request for fans to avoid Credit Cards when we came out of admin.

Obviously, this was due to our credit rating being shot to ribbons by administration but credit card companies only released funds on 1/18th basis after games had been played.

There was no such request this time and no way to pay by cash so I imagine any constraints are less significant. 

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I think it was more to do with c cards, in fact all card payments incur a % charge. 

General between 1-3%.

Cash- all to club 

If I buy a season ticket with my c card it's upto me to pay it, just like with anything I buy with it, don't think football clubs wil be treated differently. 

As an ex store manager  epos payments are free money for banks, (really should be illegal imo) and would even show on the p&l on the cost line. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

43 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I emailed Hearts and asked if I paid by credit card would they received the payment straight away. I was told they’d receive the full amount 3-4 days after the transaction goes through. 

1 hour ago, EK JAMBO said:

I emailed Hearts and asked if I paid by credit card would they received the payment straight away. I was told they’d receive the full amount 3-4 days after the transaction goes through. 

That's good, I thought as much but it's good to know for sure. Cheers.

2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Absolutely. Less the cc company’s fee

I ordered mine last week and haven’t received my ST in the post yet, anyone else the same?

sorry if already asked .

davemclaren
Just now, Irufushi said:

I ordered mine last week and haven’t received my ST in the post yet, anyone else the same?

sorry if already asked .

Did you have a season card before? If so they will just add it to that. Otherwise any new cards will get issued at some point prior to the new season...

JamboJohn80

Don’t think I’ll be renewing until I see our club properly fight against this corrupt SPFL organisation. No way will I pay to see the jambos playing in the second tier!!

Independence
23 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Don’t think I’ll be renewing until I see our club properly fight against this corrupt SPFL organisation. No way will I pay to see the jambos playing in the second tier!!

H1b5 and it should have been 10!

Horatio Caine

Renewed.  Don't care what division I'll be watching.  I'll just be glad to get back to Tynie .  Plus, I can afford to renew and the club needs the money.

2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Renewed.  Don't care what division I'll be watching.  I'll just be glad to get back to Tynie .  Plus, I can afford to renew and the club needs the money.

👍

Hectormasson
6 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

They will have to sell at least 15000 to cover all the deferred wages due later on in the year. Oh wait a minute I wonder how many of the 5k sold so far are concessions. Hope they go tits up. 

Absolute cretins  ditto👈🇱🇻🇶🇦

JamboJohn80
50 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

So u would happily see the SPFL shaft us down a division? Sorry but no jambo should be settling for the second tier of Scottish football

Edited by JamboJohn80

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Did you have a season card before? If so they will just add it to that. Otherwise any new cards will get issued at some point prior to the new season...

First ST in a few years, so it’ll be a new card. Cheers for the reply .