Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

King Of The Cat Cafe
23 hours ago, pablo said:

If there's a possibility of home games being given to season ticket holders to watch at home, that would be so good.  I'd absolutely love it  

If not, just have my candy if it helps HMFC exist. Nothing expected in return. That will always be enough for me. 

Ask not what you can do for your club - the supporters have been doing plenty for years, as comments above show.

Ask what the club can do for you - I think that a free TV link to games for ST holders would be a good gesture, and cost the club little or nothing.

As others have said, if I do not set foot in Tynecastle this season I will not be looking for my £450 back.

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought STs last time we were in trouble. Haven’t done it this time (highly unlikely to make it to any games even if they let fans in) but I’d almost certainly spring for some pay for view fixtures if they were to stream them.

On 10/09/2020 at 19:56, ToqueJambo said:

I bought shares then too. I think the people who did played an important part in terms of the message it sent potential buyers/saviours.

On a side issue will it be possible to buy shares once we are fan owned as presumably a minority of shares will remain in private possession? 

13 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

On a side issue will it be possible to buy shares once we are fan owned as presumably a minority of shares will remain in private possession? 

Private sales will still be able to happen. 

1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

Any idea where they may be sold Dave? 

All done by individuals on their own. The Shareholders association may be able to help you.