Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gashauskis9
44 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

None of them are still employing craigy boi thou

And neither of them have fans ploughing £150k a month in off the park. 

1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

I’ll be renewing three STs next Monday.  Pay day + Levein/MacPhee cheerio day 👍

Leaving do?

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

:cornette:

Clearly someone who needs to do some research on virus transmission and social distancing.

The reality is there most likely won't be football played in Scotland until near the end of the year despite what the associations are saying.

Frank it's yourself who needs to do research. As a pointer focus on outdoor transmission.  

frankblack
20 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Frank it's yourself who needs to do research. As a pointer focus on outdoor transmission.  

No, I was spot on.

Modern stadia like Tynecastle have many enclosed spaces with seats and rows tightly packed together, with entry from turnstyles which are enclosed with many touch surfaces, have packed entry and exit points where social distancing is impossible, a concourse that is packed at half time and full time, enclosed toilet areas that are rammed before kick off, half time, and full time with many touch surfaces, queues at catering areas were massive and back-to-back before the pandemic etc.

Please elaborate as to how social distancing can be overcome in a packed stadium?

Edited by frankblack

Seymour M Hersh
19 minutes ago, frankblack said:

No, I was spot on.

Modern stadia like Tynecastle have many enclosed spaces with seats and rows tightly packed together, with entry from turnstyles which are enclosed with many touch surfaces, have packed entry and exit points where social distancing is impossible, a concourse that is packed at half time and full time, enclosed toilet areas that are rammed before kick off, half time, and full time with many touch surfaces, queues at catering areas were massive and back-to-back before the pandemic etc.

Please elaborate as to how social distancing can be overcome in a packed stadium?

I don't think I'll bother as you completely ignored what I suggest you look at. Bye. 

frankblack
18 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I don't think I'll bother as you completely ignored what I suggest you look at. Bye. 

No, I did consider your response and quickly realised it missed the point.

willie wallace

I was going to wait to see what happened before renewing but the talk of the possibility of reduced capacity got me a wee bit worried.

So bit the bullet and got my ticket although the thought of playing in the championship still holds no appeal for me whatsoever.

Hopefully Ann Budge  can throw a "Hail Mary" in the last minute.😀

Caved... bought a Premium ticket. Thankfully it now looks as though we will be heading to court if the proposal is rejected, so that is the only reason I was undecided anyway.

Valois No1

I know I will be shot for this but am I the only one that thinks 4K season tickets is quite poor? I know the foh news is great but season tickets is the life blood of the club and I absolutely detest that the tramps have double sold what we have. Hhgh

6 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

I know I will be shot for this but am I the only one that thinks 4K season tickets is quite poor? I know the foh news is great but season tickets is the life blood of the club and I absolutely detest that the tramps have double sold what we have. Hhgh

Easier to distribute the seats within the stadium.

14 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

That will rise once the proposal is voted on.

8 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

That will rise once the proposal is voted on.

6k - 7k for social distancing is enough.

3 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Fees to pay in cash aren't cheap either so it won't make a big difference.

👍

Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

there's talk of social distancing being reduced to either 1.5 or 1.0 metre that was mentioned a while back by some scientific boffin.

4 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Still closed ENO, did mines through ticket master and got on last season’s card

Thanks mate.

9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Many will buy one even though they won’t get to use it. The guarantee that each ticket will get you entry to as many games as you are entitled to, or your money back will also see the numbers jump. By the start of next week (after pay day) we will likely be on about 7-8k imo.

5 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

there's talk of social distancing being reduced to either 1.5 or 1.0 metre that was mentioned a while back by some scientific boffin.

10k limit will do then and no need for away fans.:bolt:

Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

10k limit will do then and no need for away fans.:bolt:

we all wear face masks 20k

The Real Maroonblood
57 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

Cash will be an issue particularly just now.

12 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Cash will be an issue particularly just now.

Conversely, for others it’s the opposite. Some are on full pay with **** all else to spend it on. Hearts have benefitted from that in my case, and I doubt I’m alone there.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Conversely, for others it’s the opposite. Some are on full pay with **** all else to spend it on. Hearts have benefitted from that in my case, and I doubt I’m alone there.

The money I’ve saved not being in the pub was a bonus.

The ST is like a freebie.😏

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The money I’ve saved not being in the pub was a bonus.

The ST is like a freebie.😏

That, and childcare. 

1 hour ago, Valois No1 said:

Too early to judge, still another 2 weeks to

buy!

I’m sure the buying pattern will be hockeyesque!! [graph of purchases]

We have left the butt end and are now heading up the shaft towards the heal before getting to the ‘business end’ of the renewal period on the toe!

J.T.F.Robertson
5 hours ago, Valois No1 said:

I honestly (× my heart) don't give a shit how many the "tramps" up to now have sold. They will never, in their delusory world, be what they try to convince themselves they are in their comparisons to HMFC.

Had a couple of drinks, but many a true word ........ :smash:

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I honestly (× my heart) don't give a shit how many the "tramps" up to now have sold. They will never, in their delusory world, be what they try to convince themselves they are in their comparisons to HMFC.

Had a couple of drinks, but many a true word ........ :smash:

👍

I’ve changed my seat so will get a new card. Just wondering if anyone has been sent their card yet - I haven’t received mine 

A lot of this covid business seems to hinge on a vaccine and I'm just wondering whether our great friends from leith might come to the fore in this regard.

I'm led to believe that they are no strangers to syringes.  That suggests to me that vaccination issues are right up their alley.

Another first for the green machine?  A vaccination to save the world direct from the Giro.

On Hibs, it’s also worth remembering that it is not a myth about the number of their adult season ticket holders who have kids tickets. Also a lot of freebies given to local schools etc.

Even in the season’s where their ‘sales’ have been comparable to ours, their actual income from tickets has not reflected this.

EH23-Jambo
47 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

On Hibs, it’s also worth remembering that it is not a myth about the number of their adult season ticket holders who have kids tickets. Also a lot of freebies given to local schools etc.

Even in the season’s where their ‘sales’ have been comparable to ours, their actual income from tickets has not reflected this.

I work with a guy who is late 50s but gets a concession (senior) Hibs season ticket. He's never been asked for proof of age. He said his Hobo mate does exact same. 

Edited by EH23-Jambo

2 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

I work with a guy who is late 50s but gets a concession (pension type) Hibs season ticket. He's never been asked for proof of age. He said his Hobo mate does exact same. 

Worked with a guy who was late twenties a few years ago. Showed me his Hibs children’s season ticket.

Scnorthedinburgh
11 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Won't be anything near that. Size of access points would dictate not space available between seats.

Add in the 2 govs would have to raise the mass gathering ban, that started at 500 I think, so that would probably be the lifting entry point.

SPFL are looking at OF derbies being played in 2021 so their not expecting busy stadiums this year.

I’ll get mine on the 1st June after Levein leaves the club. It’s probably a pointless protest but that’s the way I feel about him. 

58 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Won't be anything near that. Size of access points would dictate not space available between seats.

Add in the 2 govs would have to raise the mass gathering ban, that started at 500 I think, so that would probably be the lifting entry point.

SPFL are looking at OF derbies being played in 2021 so their not expecting busy stadiums this year.

This plan is for next year. 

PapaShango

Worth noting Hibs have had season tickets on sale longer than us and know which division they will be playing in. Both clubs at the end of the day will sell roughly same number of ST's. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Baxfee said:

I’ve changed my seat so will get a new card. Just wondering if anyone has been sent their card yet - I haven’t received mine 

I imagine you would get a new card.

With staff working from home I don’t know if they would have access to cards.

May have to wait until they are back in the office.

14 hours ago, Valois No1 said:

Not when we don't know which division , if any, we will be playing in. There is also the Levein still at the club factor. So all things considered 4K is a great effort so far.

the sub goalie

Just renewed our 3, was going to take advantage of the 50% now and the balance in December but ended up just paying outright.

My daughter is immunosuppressed so the likelihood is we won't be able to attend until there is a vaccination, even if they do open up with social distancing.  Should that be the case, I will email the ticket office and they can hopefully make our tickets available to Big Hearts until we are back.

12 minutes ago, Jimw44 said:

When is the closing date to renew my season ticket.  I can't seem to find it on line

8th June

Scnorthedinburgh
4 hours ago, jr ewing said:

This plan is for next year. 

It's for next season if by plan you mean Budge changes. Season has to start ASAP as Euros in 2021 so early finish.

If we play any football a huge part of it will be in empty or near Tynecastle.

1 hour ago, the sub goalie said:

Just renewed our 3, was going to take advantage of the 50% now and the balance in December but ended up just paying outright.

My daughter is immunosuppressed so the likelihood is we won't be able to attend until there is a vaccination, even if they do open up with social distancing.  Should that be the case, I will email the ticket office and they can hopefully make our tickets available to Big Hearts until we are back.

nice gesture 👍

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

The only thing they stick up their alley is attached to their uncle.

Apologies. My new leaf slipped there. 

There he is,  knew your halo would slip, if only temporary 😂😂

Fxxx the SPFL

I'm an old fart and normally go into the ticket office to renew both myself and the wife's season tickets being an IT novice i had a quick look at the season ticket online system and wondered if i will have to make two separate payments or can you make one payment and does it have to be through paypal or can you pay by credit/debit card.

cheers.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

I'm an old fart and normally go into the ticket office to renew both myself and the wife's season tickets being an IT novice i had a quick look at the season ticket online system and wondered if i will have to make two separate payments or can you make one payment and does it have to be through paypal or can you pay by credit/debit card.

cheers.

You can choose credit card.

If unsure email the club and Lindsay will help you.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You can choose credit card.

If unsure email the club and Lindsay will help you.

cheers