New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Batistuta87
11 hours ago, basscom said:

Does anyone else think our new GK kit is rank rotten?

The luminous yellow with gold just doesn’t go at all. The gold shorts are honking.

Love the new home kit though. Looks great in the flesh. 

Its bogging eh. Didn't like it anyway but it looks even worse with the shorts and socks which as you say are a really odd colour:

image.thumb.png.dabcc7a66438b72c86b8a169f82fe390.png

Training gear is weird too. Sort of pinkish red with maroon shorts with a dash of amber on them. 

Edited by Batistuta87

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new West End
12 hours ago, copa-mundial said:

New Man City change kit. They are calling it Maroon. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20230703_225108_Twitter.jpg

Pretty impressive

I noticed the old stuff has been taken off the 'away kit' section and replaced with 'coming soon'...

Wonder if we'll get it on Friday?

Portable Badger

Plymouth have released their new top. At least those going to the friendly tomorrow won’t be faced with an opponent in Hibs tops !!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a9c5a5ac6df60813e97ac974bcef1da7.jpeg

Bob Loblaw
6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I noticed the old stuff has been taken off the 'away kit' section and replaced with 'coming soon'...

Wonder if we'll get it on Friday?

Cluld be nothing, but that did happen the day before the home kit was released.

17 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Plymouth have released their new top. At least those going to the friendly tomorrow won’t be faced with an opponent in Hibs tops !!!

Been to see them a few times over the last couple of seasons as my mate is a fan. That is much better than last seasons abomination.

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, moonraker said:

Been to see them a few times over the last couple of seasons as my mate is a fan. That is much better than last seasons abomination.

Yeah I go to watch them over the years - last seasons was a Hibs top no doubt about it.  When I first saw them back in the 70s they were green and black so wasn’t quite so bad (except they were like that Celtic top with our friend Mr Lennon !!!)

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, moonraker said:

Well if your going to the Southampton game at St Mary’s then give me a shout - end of December I think

Ricardo Quaresma
On 03/07/2023 at 13:55, kingantti1874 said:

a fake homemade hearts top, which started as an online troll, becuase it’s was Rangers away top with hearts badges superimposed 🤣 sound investment 

Is that an iron-on badge 😄 Is there a rangers badge underneath or (more likely) a pure fake?

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Is that an iron-on badge 😄 Is there a rangers badge underneath or (more likely) a pure fake?

I think it’s a pure fake personally

On 03/07/2023 at 12:58, Nikoliunas said:

Seen a boy selling these on the Facebook. Large ordered 

received_1317811509110106.jpeg

Excellent... automatically think of the Dutch masterclasses of 1974, 1978 and 1988. 

Great effort 👌🏻 

Edited by dannymack

On 03/07/2023 at 23:06, tian447 said:

Pretty obvious what a bright orange top with red, white, and blue trim is catering towards. All it's missing is a Red Hand of Ulster motif and a UVF mural on the back, right below the squad number 1690.

It's the run up to the 12th, and it is ****ing unbearable driving through Belfast at the minute.  Even sitting in the back garden, all I get to hear are flute bands down the road practising for their big, sad-as-****, day. 

If anyone genuinely thinks this orange top is a good idea and is the thing for you, why don't we swap places and you can live here and thrash yourself silly into it with a bunch of bonfire building tossers. 

The Dutch, Luxembourgers, French per chance ?

Probably The Dutch given the top is orange. 

10 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

See they made use of one of the auld sofas left out on the Pavement down Albion Rd way, must’ve hud a white van man ferry it down 👍

On 03/07/2023 at 20:48, Sooks said:

The total bell chief who was angrily screaming at people for not singing god save the Queen when she died will be wearing one while thrashing himself in to a furious mess as we speak …………. Section N ish at what ever game that was :lol: 

Singing God Save the King when Queen Elizabeth II passed away surely? 

On 03/07/2023 at 23:06, tian447 said:

Pretty obvious what a bright orange top with red, white, and blue trim is catering towards. All it's missing is a Red Hand of Ulster motif and a UVF mural on the back, right below the squad number 1690.

It's the run up to the 12th, and it is ****ing unbearable driving through Belfast at the minute.  Even sitting in the back garden, all I get to hear are flute bands down the road practising for their big, sad-as-****, day. 

If anyone genuinely thinks this orange top is a good idea and is the thing for you, why don't we swap places and you can live here and thrash yourself silly into it with a bunch of bonfire building tossers. 

Are you suggesting we remove the colours Orange, Blue and red from the colour chart all because of a National Holiday in Northern Ireland ? 

Instead of taking to this social media platform why don't you vent your anger towards your fellow Ulstermen and women who are building bonfires and confront them about it ? Would make life a lot easier for you. 

MarchWeb3.jpg

0_Saoradh-Craigneuk-Band-2_-Lewis.jpg

MarchWeb1.jpg

august-2019-soldier-f-bonfire.jpg

0_British-flags-placed-on-bonfire-Derry-Northern-Ireland-UK-15-Aug-2018.jpg

5721.jpg

Portable Badger
25 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

See they made use of one of the auld sofas left out on the Pavement down Albion Rd way, must’ve hud a white van man ferry it down 👍

Aye - the club said they’d get it back to me last week but they’ve now buggered off to Spain for a week so I’ve got nowt to sit on atm

Unknown user
34 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Are you suggesting we remove the colours Orange, Blue and red from the colour chart all because of a National Holiday in Northern Ireland ? 

:laugh2: 🤪

36 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Instead of taking to this social media platform why don't you vent your anger towards your fellow Ulstermen and women who are building bonfires and confront them about it ? Would make life a lot easier for you. 

MarchWeb3.jpg

MarchWeb1.jpg

5721.jpg

I reckon I can source a Hun top for that pyre, if they can take the reek of burning shite.

47 minutes ago, dannymack said:

MarchWeb3.jpg

MarchWeb1.jpg

5721.jpg

It would be a good troll post, apart from the fact that literally not one of your photos is from the Loyalist side of things. Talk about not knowing what you're on about, which detracts from your point a little bit.   It would have been much better if you'd mixed it up a bit and fired in a little bit of both, to at least make it a bit more subtle. 

"why don't you vent your anger towards your fellow Ulstermen and women who are building bonfires and confront them about it?"   That would also be great, but I'm not actually from Northern Ireland, so obviously stupid problem with that idea aside, it doesn't even make sense. 

0/2, please try again. 

Edited by tian447

1 hour ago, Portable Badger said:

Aye - the club said they’d get it back to me last week but they’ve now buggered off to Spain for a week so I’ve got nowt to sit on atm

😂👍

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Singing God Save the King when Queen Elizabeth II passed away surely? 

Not that night . It was God Save the Queen and the wee fud was going absolutely mental at the vast majority of fans who like me had zero inclination to join in :lol: 

You are right though , may be that would have had a better uptake , or even a rousing rendition of The Queen is dead - Long live the King 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, 151 said:

FB_IMG_1688632352832.jpg

Class. I had an Adidas Roma top back in the 90s with the Barilla sponsor. Looks the same shades as that. 

hmfc_liam06
On 03/07/2023 at 12:58, Nikoliunas said:

Seen a boy selling these on the Facebook. Large ordered 

received_1317811509110106.jpeg

Why is his Mrs under the couch 🤔

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Not that night . It was God Save the Queen and the wee fud was going absolutely mental at the vast majority of fans who like me had zero inclination to join in :lol: 

You are right though , may be that would have had a better uptake , or even a rousing rendition of The Queen is dead - Long live the King 

Tbh, it was a farce.

Folk booing, singing  gsfq and flower of Scotland,  fock shouting boo and **** the royal family,  some going  mental  challenging folk to fights and getting told to bolt. 

I find the royal family disgusting,  but I'll respect the death of a head ofstate.

Was as bad as the pope thing v celtic at Hampden. 

I find it funny, folk getting into a pure rage over such trivial matters and for folk that would use them as a Human shield if need be.

That orange top is bogging. 

3 hours ago, dannymack said:

MarchWeb3.jpg

MarchWeb1.jpg

5721.jpg

What did Trump do to them?

A_A wehatethehibs

Fans are sick to the back teeth of this shambolical way our club is being run.

We’re millions into the club, backing in record numbers. All we want is an away jersey, and what do we get? SILENCE from the club.

Board is a complete joke. Absolute used car salesmen. We need transparency on this matter. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Away kit revealed tomorrow at 11.

Just saw that, more money to spend for my kids

The Wrinkly Ninja
5 hours ago, dannymack said:

MarchWeb3.jpg

MarchWeb1.jpg

5721.jpg

One of the weirdest posts I’ve read on this site and entirely unrelated to new kits.

jambopilms

Are folk claiming that the mock orange shirt had nothing to do with Rangers and their association with ancient history in a different country?

Obviously it's a hearts badge on a Holland top 🙄

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Sertse said:

1973-74 top for reference. Hopefully will be a belter.

IYpAi5BKCON6BjS.jpg

Are Mizuno still the manufacturer? 

30 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Are Mizuno still the manufacturer? 

Yep, binance still the sponsor as well. Very impressed with the Mizuno top from last season, especially the 10 year anniversary one.

48 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Are folk claiming that the mock orange shirt had nothing to do with Rangers and their association with ancient history in a different country?

Obviously it's a hearts badge on a Holland top 🙄

No idea of the background other than I think it looks pretty cool. I like it.

jamboinglasgow
12 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

A pink heart on the clubs Instagram story 👀

Wonder why they chose pink, hopefully it looks nice.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, Sertse said:

Yep, binance still the sponsor as well. Very impressed with the Mizuno top from last season, especially the 10 year anniversary one.

Their stuff looks good. They provide kit for a couple of German sides as well as the team Paulo Sergio has. 

Diadora Van Basten
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

Hopefully if its pink its the Palermo colour and not too bright! 

Me too the Palermo shirt is pastel pink and closer to white than red.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)