New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

couldn't have happened to 2 better clubs having hideous tops like that

I like both tops. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tian447 said:

WebImage-2w0u0lout-940x529.jpg

Unfortunately they've stuck Bartercard on the front of it, which cheapens it quite a bit.  At least it's just a simple black logo and text, could have been a lot worse.

Black down the sides too.

Not so great after all.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Homme said:

Black down the sides too.

Not so great after all.

I quite like it.

I got the Hearts top today and I must say I am disappointed. Thought the bits on the sides were stitched in, like a top a lower league Serie A team would wear. I hope the away top is better quality

On 29/06/2023 at 10:08, dannymack said:

Good enough for Real Madrid  Juventus and Palermo then it's superb for Heart of Midlothian FC. 

5d021a122500004e12e2cc26.jpeg

549c395b7d4d5bddd5ce6ac99c1afee7.jpeg

7708-3.jpg

😉

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, AuldReekiee said:

liverpool_away_kit_2324_1681075531_d9e9c

Liverpool away is one of the worst new kits I've seen. Horrible corporate look to it. Looks more like a credit card design than a football shirt.

Designed by Minecraft. 

creeper-minecraft.gif

6 hours ago, AuldReekiee said:

That's a brilliant shirt, their fans will be pleased with that no doubt.

Adidas, usually such a reliable mark of quality, will surely have been stung by the reaction, although they haven’t yet started arguing with supporters, unlike Errea, the makers of the new “orange” Dundee United home kit.

One distinctly unimpressed Arab pointed out on Twitter that they should be at least getting the club’s principal colour right, since they actually play in tangerine.

In addition, the fan noted that United didn’t start playing in tangerine until the late 1960s, which means the blurb about the kit paying homage to the iconic club founded in 1909 didn’t make sense.…….nope 

1 minute ago, Angel eyes said:

Adidas, usually such a reliable mark of quality, will surely have been stung by the reaction, although they haven’t yet started arguing with supporters, unlike Errea, the makers of the new “orange” Dundee United home kit.

One distinctly unimpressed Arab pointed out on Twitter that they should be at least getting the club’s principal colour right, since they actually play in tangerine.

In addition, the fan noted that United didn’t start playing in tangerine until the late 1960s, which means the blurb about the kit paying homage to the iconic club founded in 1909 didn’t make sense.…….nope 

Errea, an Italian company, replied somewhat spikily: "Sorry for the two inaccuracies James….we will improve so that everything will be perfect next time thanks to your valuable advice. Congratulations you are a big fan of your club. Do you even like the jersey or did we get that wrong too?”

Stupid Sexy Flanders
9 hours ago, R9. said:

c18391f0-83ff-4aff-9ad6-ddf9b6b6ffc4.jpeg

When I saw this online a couple of weeks ago, I assumed it was a joke. Like that Huddersfield one with the massive sash sponsor that turned out to be a stunt by Paddy Power. I can't believe this is Celtic's actual kit, it's utterly horrendous. 

34 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Errea, an Italian company, replied somewhat spikily: "Sorry for the two inaccuracies James….we will improve so that everything will be perfect next time thanks to your valuable advice. Congratulations you are a big fan of your club. Do you even like the jersey or did we get that wrong too?”

****ing :yas:

That's top stuff :rofl:

Watt-Zeefuik

Me looking at the new Celtic, Liverpool, and Barnsley tops

shocked_david_bowie.gif

For Barnsley, I mean the "denim kit" from 1994 was iconic in its own horrible way but the weird thing is that the Barnsley top with the "US Mobile" logo makes it looks like an actual US national kit. It's okay to go for the vibes, but at least make it look like a club shirt!!!

Unknown user

Just looking through the history of Barnsley kits - it's a who's who of "Who??"

Taking out Umbro, Nike and Puma, this is a list of their kit makers since 1976;

Litesome

Admiral

Lowfields

Intersport

Beaver International (the one above)

Gola

Pelada

Red Flag

Koala

Jako

Surridge

Lotto

Avec

And then there's this

Barnsley-FC-1981-1998-Alternative-Logo.p

Absolute diddy *******s, that's decades worth of beamers! :laugh2:

20 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

That Celtic kit looks like bacteria multiplying under a microscope.

All Celtic kits are bacteria breeding grounds, so at least they've got that one nailed. 

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Just looking through the history of Barnsley kits - it's a who's who of "Who??"

Taking out Umbro, Nike and Puma, this is a list of their kit makers since 1976;

Litesome

Admiral

Lowfields

Intersport

Beaver International (the one above)

Gola

Pelada

Red Flag

Koala

Jako

Surridge

Lotto

Avec

And then there's this

Barnsley-FC-1981-1998-Alternative-Logo.p

Absolute diddy *******s, that's decades worth of beamers! :laugh2:

Admiral and Lotto made decent kits. Jako are quite prominent on the continent but not seen too many in the UK. 

Shooter McGavin
12 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

When I saw this online a couple of weeks ago, I assumed it was a joke. Like that Huddersfield one with the massive sash sponsor that turned out to be a stunt by Paddy Power. I can't believe this is Celtic's actual kit, it's utterly horrendous. 

To go from expecting this one below, to the one they actually got…

:gok:

F75C70CB-2BAF-464A-A20C-D9F92BADCB2C.jpeg

Just now, Hull Hearts said:

Boston Utd - This in maroon and white would have been unbelievable 

IMG_8618.jpeg

The thing on the collar is weird but other than that, yup, like that a lot.

AuldReekiee
14 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Tangerine is a shade of orange. Dundee United play in orange. Football fans on twitter are something else, they get a beautiful strip like that and they're sniping about the manufacturers calling it "orange" instead of "tangerine". 

1 minute ago, AuldReekiee said:

Tangerine is a shade of orange. Dundee United play in orange. Football fans on twitter are something else, they get a beautiful strip like that and they're sniping about the manufacturers calling it "orange" instead of "tangerine". 

Would you be okay with Umbro describing our kit as red?

It's also not a beautiful strip, imo of course.

AuldReekiee
11 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Would you be okay with Umbro describing our kit as red?

It's also not a beautiful strip, imo of course.

Not particularly. Nor if they described it as blue, or yellow.

What's your point?

2 hours ago, AuldReekiee said:

Not particularly. Nor if they described it as blue, or yellow.

What's your point?

I imagine most of us could be a bit miffed by our kit being described as red, and could therefore empathise with the orange/tangerine thing.

Maroon is a shade of red...so by your logic, we play in red.

Edited by Taffin

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

2-A3-E1192-A8-A6-4386-A108-1-BA257-C1287
ipswitch away 23/24 orange or tangerine 🤷

That sounds like an internet provider comparison website

AuldReekiee
39 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I imagine most of us could be a bit miffed by our kit being described as red, and could therefore empathise with the orange/tangerine thing.

Maroon is a shade of red...so by your logic, we play in red.

Maroon is distinct from simple "red", so I think it would be silly to say Hearts play in red. I don't think anyone would say that and I could sympathise if folk were annoyed by that.  Dundee United blatantly play in orange strips.

It's like Hibs getting a new "green" kit and fans complaining "its not green, it's emerald". 

Jim_Duncan
20 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I like both tops. 

Good to see the blind having a voice on this forum. 

17 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Tangerine is just an orange hue . Dundee United fans are such melts . He will be threatening them with a walk next

Percival King
On 30/06/2023 at 09:44, R9. said:

c18391f0-83ff-4aff-9ad6-ddf9b6b6ffc4.jpeg

IMG_5358.jpeg

The Celtic top, like a lot of home tops, should be very hard to get badly wrong. They've had plenty of awful away tops but the home top should be an easy, safe design. But well done to Celtic and Adidas for managing to break a pretty much unbreakable top.

On 30/06/2023 at 09:46, neilnunb said:

Even McGregor is thinking WTF. 🤣

That was my second thought after what the actual **** is that! 

5 hours ago, Hull Hearts said:

Boston Utd - This in maroon and white would have been unbelievable 

IMG_8618.jpeg

Their away kit is a belter too, similar to the early 90’s Scotland training tips from Umbro👌🏼

AuldReekiee

Hibs new shirt is a cluttered mess. QR code on the front just to top it off. I don't know how much clubs get for an extra sponsor but it's grim to look at sights like this. 

Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 14.55.55.png

1 hour ago, AuldReekiee said:

Hibs new shirt is a cluttered mess. QR code on the front just to top it off. I don't know how much clubs get for an extra sponsor but it's grim to look at sights like this. 

Yip that was my thoughts too , really cluttered 

been here before

Whisky Row on the back, Bevvy on the front and a J on each sleeve for 'Jakeys'.

Hibs class.

Pasquale for King

A bit like the strips in Ligue 1. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

2-A3-E1192-A8-A6-4386-A108-1-BA257-C1287
ipswitch away 23/24 orange or tangerine 🤷

Satsuma 😜

20 hours ago, AuldReekiee said:

The strip's grim enough but the changing room looks like it's at the Gyle pitches. 

mellors1874
1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

The strip's grim enough but the changing room looks like it's at the Gyle pitches. 

Probably meadowbank from their game yesterday.

On 01/07/2023 at 12:30, AuldReekiee said:

Maroon is distinct from simple "red", so I think it would be silly to say Hearts play in red. I don't think anyone would say that and I could sympathise if folk were annoyed by that.  Dundee United blatantly play in orange strips.

It's like Hibs getting a new "green" kit and fans complaining "its not green, it's emerald". 

It was you who said tangerine is a shade of orange and it's therefore fine...maroon is a shade of red. It's literally the same logic 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

They're obviously quite precious about mind. I'd hardly be tweeting Umbro if they said our kit is red but I would be a bit wtf.

2 hours ago, mellors1874 said:

Probably meadowbank from their game yesterday.

You could be right, it does look a bit better than ER. 

FvcjbkaXoAA3puF.jpg:large

King Of The Cat Cafe

In other news, West Ham fans can get a replica shirt celebrating their 2023 Conference League win...for £90.

image.png.cfb45d1b3c36c1864a235b0f26318f18.png

Unknown user
1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

You could be right, it does look a bit better than ER. 

FvcjbkaXoAA3puF.jpg:large

Is that a sticker that says Please Sit Here? How bad is he in training?

AuldReekiee
4 hours ago, Taffin said:

It was you who said tangerine is a shade of orange and it's therefore fine...maroon is a shade of red. It's literally the same logic 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

They're obviously quite precious about mind. I'd hardly be tweeting Umbro if they said our kit is red but I would be a bit wtf.

Dundee United play in orange strips mate. You can call it "tangerine:" or "mandarin" or "Valencian fruit" if you want but

it's very incorrect to say Dundee United don't play in orange strips. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)