New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Aussie Jambo
16 hours ago, Smithee said:

I hate the silver umbro for the same reason

Oh I do too. I was at that fecking game. Fat Hibs *******. I just remember that your hair stuck up in the air with static electricity if I wore my Hearts Scotland or Liverpool top. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Taffin said:

Aye, it's blown my mind too. I just gave up.

"Whurs the bricks came from?"

"They're not bricks, it's from our badge, which is from the royal mile"

"Aye but the bricks"

It's a printing error but the club have run with it anyway as they're getting a discount from Umbro

20 hours ago, R9. said:

IMG_5204.jpeg

That is an utter horror show!! Obviously trying to go retro and completely baws'ing it up. 

Ricardo Quaresma
7 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

That's what inspired the badge though. You can literally see the bricks round the edges and in the middle. 

Edinburgh has a huge association with cobbled streets, "Our streets" is the tagline, our badge is literally a tidied up, modern interpretation of the cobbled mosaic which is on a cobbled street and the pattern on the shirt is clearly cobbles. 

Nae need to look into it any further bud 🤣 - its cobbles, Edinburgh, the Heart, etc etc.

Aw, man; wannae finish reading the thread before replying from 16 hours back?

People wonder why this dog's still getting kicked down the road

Btw, it's definititely not cobbles

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Fraggle said:

That is an utter horror show!! Obviously trying to go retro and completely baws'ing it up. 

I think it's ok, hits the mark it's going for IMO

LarrysRightFoot
2 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Going for the old Beezer Homes look I think 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Going for the old Beezer Homes look I think 

They usually have good kits Falkirk

Batistuta87
59 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Aw, man; wannae finish reading the thread before replying from 16 hours back?

People wonder why this dog's still getting kicked down the road

Btw, it's definititely not cobbles

Really not getting your point bro. 

It's clearly bricks/cobbles/setts or whatever the hell you want to call them 🤣 - It's symbolic of cobbled streets, the badge, and the mosaic on which it's based. Pretty simple to work out. 

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Really not getting your point bro. 

It's clearly bricks/cobbles/setts or whatever the hell you want to call them 🤣 - It's symbolic of cobbled streets, the badge, and the mosaic on which it's based. Pretty simple to work out.

I know, but I wrote 3 days ago that I'll have a look at it; the photos on here weren't good

On 25/06/2023 at 17:42, Portable Badger said:

Absolutely hated those tops when I was a kid and still do.

Shite, Failure and Humiliation is all I associate with them. Never want us to have any top resembling them - ever.

Funny how one person’s favourite is another’s absolute nemesis !!

Scotland 1976 to 1982 

Two World Cup qualifications and two British Home Championship wins.

Heart of Midlothian 1977 to 1982

1 First Division Title and one promotion 😉

Not bad.

Edited by dannymack

Portable Badger
2 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Scotland 1976 to 1982 

Two World Cup qualifications and two British Home Championship wins.

Heart of Midlothian 1977 to 1982

1 First Division Title and two promotions 😉

Not bad.

Good try pal !! 👋👋👋

😉

The Goalscoring Knee
9 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

Liverpool Third kit

image.thumb.jpeg.3fc80c3a4b19b2504590b62ba0be38f9.jpeg

Well, if you're going for the couldn't-hold-it-in-until-half-time look, that's a contender.

47 minutes ago, R9. said:

I laughed when I seen this because Falkirk announced the deal with Oneils they said they were working close with them to come up with ideas and been to visit them in Ireland and they have been to Falkirk, and they came up with that 😂

Im sure anyone could draft up a better kit than that in half hour 😂

Totally! The collar is weird AF to. I can just picture it now, the boys from O'Neil being treated to Falkirk hospitality at Behind the Wall, 7 or 8 pints deeps, completely forgetting the design concepts, only for the lot of them to stumble back towards the bus station and as they pass Leckies, spotting the old shirt design in the window .... "feck it boys, that'll do them!"

Portable Badger
50 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Well, if you're going for the couldn't-hold-it-in-until-half-time look, that's a contender.

😂

...or pray the bag doesn’t leak!!!

On 25/06/2023 at 17:22, R9. said:

IMG_5204.jpeg

If you want to make the strip look good in photos maybe pick someone who actually has shoulders to model it. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
On 25/06/2023 at 23:07, Heart&soul said:

I would guess the design is actually from the cobbles (or sets) that make up the Heart of Midlothian:

image.jpeg.f106a4238d024b3a035e0eb784ed37e1.jpeg

Ah…the famous royal mile lizard mosaic.

Portable Badger
9 hours ago, Armageddon said:

😂😂😂

4A95D9AF-76CD-435C-B469-7B96FB367EE4.jpeg

I’ve had a little play about with the Snakeskin pattern and I now reckon you can now get 10 in a row !!!

13 hours ago, Sertse said:

Well the main thing is he looks happy

is that a fish supper on the front, sponsored by Benny T's perhaps?

14 hours ago, R9. said:

I laughed when I seen this because Falkirk announced the deal with Oneils they said they were working close with them to come up with ideas and been to visit them in Ireland and they have been to Falkirk, and they came up with that 😂

Im sure anyone could draft up a better kit than that in half hour 😂

O'Neills have been doing Partick's shirts for a few years now and tbf to them, made a few crackers. I then wonder how you can then **** up a Falkirk shirt. :lol: Partick have distinguishing colours, but they're one of few teams who mix it up quite often and differ their designs. Sometimes stripes, hoops, halves, solid colours etc. But falkirk is just plain navy with a bit of red and a bit of white somewhere. Easy, if not a little safe. :lol: 

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, SMJ_1874 said:

is that a fish supper on the front, sponsored by Benny T's perhaps?

Thought it was a half eaten carrot.

rudi must stay
19 hours ago, Sertse said:

Well the main thing is he looks happy

What's the sponsors this?

It's fish

Does the yellow on the Hearts training gear and maroon shorts suggest a yellow away shirt? Not keen on the shorts, look like Motherwell. 

jimmy the jambo
8 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Does the yellow on the Hearts training gear and maroon shorts suggest a yellow away shirt? Not keen on the shorts, look like Motherwell. 

That’s exactly what I thought when I spotted them or training stuff will be yellow too + that weird coral colour 

10 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

When we include amber in our kits, our colours don't look like Motherwell's. Motherwell's colours look like ours.

54 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Anyone taken delivery of a shiny new Hearts top as of yet?

Yeah, mine arrived yesterday. Looks great, nice fit and decent material !

1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Anyone taken delivery of a shiny new Hearts top as of yet?

Not taken delivery but I did buy this on Friday. Will keep it for Europe or any friendlies down south if we have them. XL a bit neat so had to go up a size. Plenty room for growth lol 

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

No correlation as far as I can tell. 

I can't say for a fact the away kit won't be motherwell amber, but our away kit last season wasn't a luminous pish yellow like last seasons training stuff was.

I don't think they're in any way related.

We just get what we're given off Umbro.

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

There was strong rumours on here and social media of us getting a pink away kit 

21 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Totally! The collar is weird AF to. I can just picture it now, the boys from O'Neil being treated to Falkirk hospitality at Behind the Wall, 7 or 8 pints deeps, completely forgetting the design concepts, only for the lot of them to stumble back towards the bus station and as they pass Leckies, spotting the old shirt design in the window .... "feck it boys, that'll do them!"

Hahaha first time I've heard Leckies mentioned in an age.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, dumpson said:

Yeah, mine arrived yesterday. Looks great, nice fit and decent material !

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Not taken delivery but I did buy this on Friday. Will keep it for Europe or any friendlies down south if we have them. XL a bit neat so had to go up a size. Plenty room for growth lol 

My body double :lol:

Back to 2005
47 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

Let’s hope not. 

54 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

Please. 

Please, please, please. 

The seethe from the self styled PHM will be absolutely superb to witness.  Especially the ones that get themselves into a hypertizzy about anything to do with the Hearts women's team :lol:

8 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Let’s hope not. 

I know! Don’t know why we can’t just get a simple away white kit with some maroon trim on it somewhere. Stop with all the fancy crap like polka dots and weird patterns and colours

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

It's downhill after 50 they say 🙈

Down hill up belly, ah well it's been a blast 

Given we have 3 kits I wouldn't be overly fussed if one was pink, as long as it wasn't a horrible garish colour like the Scotland one a few years back. 

Arsenal had a light pink top last season that was pretty decent.

I’ve seen our 3rd kit 😊 It’s a thing of beauty, also the promo for it will leave our scaffy wee neighbours in no doubt who owns this city and confirm our status as the establishment team. 

12 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I’ve seen our 3rd kit 😊 It’s a thing of beauty, also the promo for it will leave our scaffy wee neighbours in no doubt who owns this city and confirm our status as the establishment team. 

It cant be as bad as the training gear the team had on the day  🤮🤮

been here before
14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

"Oooooft, take my money now".

Absolute Scenes
16 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

MORE DETAILS!

AC Mallin_51
2 hours ago, FionaHmfc said:

Palermo pink the yes. Anything else no and would be too close to the home colours 

28 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Any idea when it will be released? 

2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Any idea when it will be released? 

must be very soon, everything is in place for the launch.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)