New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Stupid Sexy Flanders
38 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I've got a couple nice Joma shirts in my collection. Palermo and Eibar. 

Hibs new home does look particularly flimsy and cheap though. Looks like the exact same material used on some of Joma's basketball teamwear tops I've used before. The kind of stuff that ladders and pulls if you forgot to trim your nails.

I think I've already mentioned it in this thread, but I've got a smart Torino Joma top. It's a great fit too, the Umbro ones have been getting tighter over the years. (It's not just me getting fatter either, my size large from last season fits the same as my medium 2012 one!) 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ricardo Quaresma

Wouldn't p!ss on joma tops if they weren't on fire; would watch them burn if they were

1 hour ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I think I've already mentioned it in this thread, but I've got a smart Torino Joma top. It's a great fit too, the Umbro ones have been getting tighter over the years. (It's not just me getting fatter either, my size large from last season fits the same as my medium 2012 one!) 

I've not noticed them getting much tighter, other than when compared to the one with a collar from the season we had Lafferty which seemed to fit more like a bag for life, so compared to that one, maybe.  The shirts from the past 3 or 4 seasons, the large has been spot on for me. My old mediums from 2008 no longer fit me though :(

I have noticed though that the sleeves on the new pink away shirt seem shorter than last year's, giving it the impression of being smaller! It's still the same fit and length, but it just seems smaller when you look at the arms. 

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Wouldn't p!ss on joma tops if they weren't on fire; would watch them burn if they were

Is this just because Hibs have had them for a few year or is there some specific lower tier Spanish side you've taken a particular disliking to?

Rogue Daddy

Apologies if posted previously… but I think someone will be getting sacked soon!

Rangers 3rd kit vs Papal Guard 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3185.jpeg

been here before
Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

Apologies if posted previously… but I think someone will be getting sacked soon!

IMG_3185.jpeg

Staunch :rofl:

Hopefully the West Ham away is what our hearts third will be based on. Just add the block maroon heart and we are done. 

5199686B-6D46-4FA6-B633-D23518976D5E.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Hopefully the West Ham away is what our hearts third will be based on. Just add the block maroon heart and we are done. 

Would’ve loved this as our away kit (with Umbro and our badge being maroon) instead of that bloody pink effort we have. As you say hopefully our 3rd kit will be similar to this 🤞🏻

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, Hood09 said:

agreed. Slap a hearts badge on that

Edited by kingantti1874

3 hours ago, Hood09 said:

Works for me

LarrysRightFoot
4 hours ago, Hood09 said:

That’s another cracking West Ham away. I liked last years as well. They have pretty much the same colours as us but seem to get (or pick) better designs. 

I am hopeful our 3rd will be a stunner though. 

That's lovely. Get a Hearts crest on that and it's bought.

PhoenixHearts

The one issue with the ghosted badges? It just looks like a Betway t-shirt in bright light and from a distance.

If I'm a West Ham supporter I'm glad they give the option of buying a sponsorless version.

More clubs with questionable sponsors should do the same.

west-ham-23-24-away-kit-1.jpg

Ricardo Quaresma
12 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Is this just because Hibs have had them for a few year or is there some specific lower tier Spanish side you've taken a particular disliking to?

Their stuff's crap, midden level and only the sh!t teams get them

You know fine it's like sticky blacks to our fans; they'd go mental at even the suggestion of them supplying our club

PhoenixHearts
20 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Guaranteed the 3rd kit/top will outsell the Home and Away top/kit. 

😌

Do you know when we can expect to see it? I was sure it'd be yesterday as both other kits were two weeks apart.

Fitzroy Pointon

I really like like that West Ham away. Might Soccerlord that one. 

As for those Venezia efforts. Marketed towards baristas and people who go to work on a penny farthing these days. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

I'll even consider buying it for sentimentality. 

So when do the clues become a reality? Any date been announced/rumoured?

4 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

The one issue with the ghosted badges? It just looks like a Betway t-shirt in bright light and from a distance.

If I'm a West Ham supporter I'm glad they give the option of buying a sponsorless version.

More clubs with questionable sponsors should do the same.

west-ham-23-24-away-kit-1.jpg

That West Ham top with the sponsors looks absolutely shite. 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I really like like that West Ham away. Might Soccerlord that one. 

As for those Venezia efforts. Marketed towards baristas and people who go to work on a penny farthing these days. 

Can I have a Macchiato please. 

55f965b6-0b12-470b-b852-fb077a36878b-e7i

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

IMG_3185.jpeg

Hahahahaha oops 😆

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Hood09 said:

Thats class

1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

That's from 2 seasons ago

Yeah and what a mess they’ve made of them……in a very short time 

Batistuta87
12 hours ago, Hood09 said:

That is lovely. Stick our anniversary badge, an old badge, or a plain maroon heart on this and I'm Randy Marsh when he gets the internet back. 

2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

FBC76852-5-A00-4906-BDF8-D5209-C856-AA6.

That is honestly ****ing shite

Looks like an album cover for a bad trance album that's been repeatedly discounted

Portable Badger
5 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Do you know when we can expect to see it? I was sure it'd be yesterday as both other kits were two weeks apart.

I thought it’d be today tbh with the “Come and see us training day”. You had 3,000+ in today so would have been ideal opportunity imo.

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

I thought it’d be today tbh with the “Come and see us training day”. You had 3,000+ in today so would have been ideal opportunity imo.

Aye, especially with folk saying the shop was rammed after it.

18 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

IMG_3185.jpeg

FB_IMG_1689949110758.jpg

Portable Badger
6 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Aye, especially with folk saying the shop was rammed after it.

I guess one upside to not launching the kit yesterday is that those who attended yesterday, especially with bairns, would have bought other bits & pieces which they wouldn’t have bought if the top was available to buy. They will now buy the top regardless so it was extra commercial revenue to the club yesterday. 

Just now, Portable Badger said:

I guess one upside to not launching the kit yesterday is that those who attended yesterday, especially with bairns, would have bought other bits & pieces which they wouldn’t have bought if the top was available to buy. They will now buy the top regardless so it was extra commercial revenue to the club yesterday. 

Yup. The new top will sell anyway. We got a shopfull yesterday without it. Plan will be to fill the shop again when its launched.

Wear it for Leeds game??

Portable Badger
7 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Yup. The new top will sell anyway. We got a shopfull yesterday without it. Plan will be to fill the shop again when its launched.

Wear it for Leeds game??

What’s your the sense of the ticket sales for that game? Many being bought for it?

2 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

What’s your the sense of the ticket sales for that game? Many being bought for it?

How wid ah ken! Erm 40,000s my guess!! Haha

PhoenixHearts

Wondering if we'll get a special keeper kit to go along with the 3rd?

Surely can't have the team walking out in some lovingly crafted heritage number and Gordon in highlighter yellow head to toe?

@dannymack blink twice.

LarrysRightFoot
6 minutes ago, slfjambo said:

Seen this on twitter  

F1ti_lvXwAAXQFp.jpg

Whilst I like it I hope we have something a little more bespoke than the template for the West Ham away kit. 

Any other season I’d be delighted.

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

16 minutes ago, slfjambo said:

Seen this on twitter  

F1ti_lvXwAAXQFp.jpg

Would look better if the badge was in maroon. A subtle nod to the old kit. 

I highly doubt it would be that though. 

5 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Wondering if we'll get a special keeper kit to go along with the 3rd?

Surely can't have the team walking out in some lovingly crafted heritage number and Gordon in highlighter yellow head to toe?

@dannymack blink twice.

Zander Clark 👍

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)