New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Chizmeister said:

3rd kit launch tomorrow? Any insider info on this

All white with a nod towards a very historic moment in Hearts' history. 

2 minutes ago, dannymack said:

2012 cup final? Purchase of shares by FOH? '98 final?

Batistuta87

Hi lads, 

I've had a go at designing some t-shirts inspired by some iconic Hearts kits. Wee preview below:

image.png.37e68a161d68ed6876263ca2ea5b15dc.png

There are 13 designs in total, and most of them come in black/white/grey/maroon (depending on the design...). 

I've tried to keep the pricing as low as possible so its worth my time doing it, whilst also not ripping folk off but I suppose the more orders I get, the more I can probably lower the price. The tshirts are decent quality and are not your Gildan / Fruit Of The Loom generic prints, they're made by a company called Bella Canvas and I've worn their t-shirts for many years. 

For anyone looking to order, my website is below: 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CapeWrathTees?ref=l2-about-shopname 

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, dannymack said:

98 cup final?

3 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Hi lads, 

I've had a go at designing some t-shirts inspired by some iconic Hearts kits. Wee preview below:

image.png.37e68a161d68ed6876263ca2ea5b15dc.png

There are 13 designs in total, and most of them come in black/white/grey/maroon (depending on the design...). 

I've tried to keep the pricing as low as possible so its worth my time doing it, whilst also not ripping folk off but I suppose the more orders I get, the more I can probably lower the price. The tshirts are decent quality and are not your Gildan / Fruit Of The Loom generic prints, they're made by a company called Bella Canvas and I've worn their t-shirts for many years. 

For anyone looking to order, my website is below: 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CapeWrathTees?ref=l2-about-shopname 

Thanks! 

Nice stuff , mate. Could be a purchase in time for my hols in 3 weeks.  More incognito than wearing a full blown Hearts top 👍🏻.   

3 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Rangers third kit:

zcr1j23t54db1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

:vrface: 

Cracker... Very vibrant, good use of the navy blue and manderine. 

Can only imagine the shorts will be navy too with manderine trim. 

5 hours ago, Taffin said:

2012 cup final? Purchase of shares by FOH? '98 final?

2 hours ago, Figo GMC said:

98 cup final?

Further back than that 👍 

5 hours ago, dannymack said:

First Hearts strip with the heart?

7 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

A club of questionable morals but I quite like the new Dynamo Dreaden third kit.

Would take something like that next season, albeit slightly darker.

(Think it might just be a teamwear template though)

umbro dresden 23 24 third kit (5).jpg

This one is nicer (take away the naff sponsor, and maybe change the sleeve cuff colour).

https://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/UM30122/Umbro-Mens-S04-FC-Schalke-04-Third-Jersey-Burgundy

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Rangers third kit:

zcr1j23t54db1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

:vrface: 

Is the zero % mission how much their fans will contribute to saving their club?

Nailed it.

The Wrinkly Ninja
2 hours ago, Figo GMC said:

98 cup final?

43 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Further back than that 👍 

98 semi final?

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Nice stuff , mate. Could be a purchase in time for my hols in 3 weeks.  More incognito than wearing a full blown Hearts top 👍🏻.   

Cheers buddy! 🇱🇻

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Bottom left, simple but beautiful 😍 

Screenshot_20230720_165817_Chrome.jpg

Thanks. It has a black 1874 in the heart, hard to see it here but it is there. A nod to the original plain white kit 👍🏻

Batistuta87
6 hours ago, dannymack said:

Hopefully a re-make of the belts braces and moustaches original kit from the 1870s

10 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

A club of questionable morals but I quite like the new Dynamo Dreaden third kit.

Would take something like that next season, albeit slightly darker.

(Think it might just be a teamwear template though)

umbro dresden 23 24 third kit (5).jpg

Very smart

been here before
19 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Think this was our 1st 2 strips ? Maybe something along those lines ?

IMG_2612.jpeg

Juventus away

1781581891_juventus-adidas-away-shirt-2023-24_ss5_p-13383720pv-2u-utcbiecibpk40ftdp7uqv-ksyksyhiqbzchtygsaeq.thumb.jpg.7c31c4e418664e43ca393535925421ad.jpg

hmfc_liam06
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Juventus away

1781581891_juventus-adidas-away-shirt-2023-24_ss5_p-13383720pv-2u-utcbiecibpk40ftdp7uqv-ksyksyhiqbzchtygsaeq.thumb.jpg.7c31c4e418664e43ca393535925421ad.jpg

That would have been sensational as a nod to our original colours.

44 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

You can still see the Gazprom logo underneath that new sponsor😂

Yeah that's a hasty cover up job for sure :lol:

Phil D. Corners
9 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Rhur pot is the new tin pot. 😂

Diadora Van Basten
14 hours ago, been here before said:

Juventus away

It’s a nice strip but very similar to their home colours.

Popped in the Castore store earlier and I'm fully onboard getting them to make our strips next season. The quality is unreal. My Mrs commented on how well made everything is and how good the material is, I totally agree. Guy working there said they have new suppliers since the dramas a few years ago. They've put a very good effort into the rangers tops this season and they all seem very happy, Umbro for us has been very hit or miss. Extremely underwhelming this season so far.

I'm not getting commission for this post either btw. Next time you see Castore stuff have a really close look at it. Their stuff in maroon looks great as well.

15 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Never noticed that. 🤣🤣 

That will explain the naff looking sponsor sticker!

LarrysRightFoot

I thought the 3rd kit might have been released today. I suppose it’s the week before pay day though so maybe holding off. 

18 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I thought the 3rd kit might have been released today. I suppose it’s the week before pay day though so maybe holding off. 

There seems to be very little rhyme or reason to it. People thought the home strip would be released before father's day but it wasn't. I heard on a hearts podcast the strip was actually decided on last year in November so they could have released it whenever they wanted. Teams down south sometimes play the last game of the season in kit they'll be in the following season to drum up sales, if we'd genuinely decided it so far back I see no reason we didn't do this. It's utterly bizarre how they time it all.

8 minutes ago, Sertse said:

There seems to be very little rhyme or reason to it. People thought the home strip would be released before father's day but it wasn't. I heard on a hearts podcast the strip was actually decided on last year in November so they could have released it whenever they wanted. Teams down south sometimes play the last game of the season in kit they'll be in the following season to drum up sales, if we'd genuinely decided it so far back I see no reason we didn't do this. It's utterly bizarre how they time it all.

It's maybe down to availability, Umbro will be doing all the bigger teams strips first, then us diddies get left till later. 

Just a guess.   🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I genuinely think the club need to hire a modern (i.e. young) "Head of Social Media and Fan Interaction" for these kind of things.  We seem stuck in the dark ages when it comes to making announcements for things, be it tickets, events, or kit launches.

We still seem to be stuck with the old "stick a link on Facebook and/or Twitter about a week before it happens" which is mental considering the number of people who have abandoned these platforms.  Twitter especially can't easily be accessed unless you have an account, so how are people that don't use these platforms meant to engage?  The Web has very, very much moved on from setting a website as your homepage and checking it every day, which we seem to fail to realise.

It might even be worth them having a thread on here (ffs :lol:) where they can put up a post for things they're planning.

PhoenixHearts
5 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

It's maybe down to availability, Umbro will be doing all the bigger teams strips first, then us diddies get left till later. 

Just a guess.   🤷‍♂️

To be totally fair, of the top of my head I can't think l of any bigger clubs than us with Umbro apart from West Ham.

They have the likes of Bournemouth, Luton, Brentford, Burnley, Derby, Ipswich, Forest Green Rovers, Wimbledon and Carlisle.

Seem to have lost some bigger Bundesliga clubs like Schalke and Werder in recent years.

Left with the likes of Dresden and Ösnabruck...

In terms of sales figures I'd bet we're one of their main draws.

Hearts are massive.

1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

To be totally fair, of the top of my head I can't think l of any bigger clubs than us with Umbro apart from West Ham.

They have the likes of Bournemouth, Luton, Brentford, Burnley, Derby, Ipswich, Forest Green Rovers, Wimbledon and Carlisle.

Seem to have lost some bigger Bundesliga clubs like Schalke and Werder in recent years.

Hearts are massive.

I never even thought of who Umbro supply kits to. Was presuming they maybe supplied other EPL teams and we were lower down their list of importance. 

jimmy the jambo
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Hearts are massive.

Be interesting to know the data for kit/merchandise sales,I vaguely remember seeing one for the top teams in Europe and it’s off the scale silly and totally understandable, but I’d like to know how we do for Umbro. 

PhoenixHearts
2 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

I never even thought of who Umbro supply kits to. Was presuming they maybe supplied other EPL teams and we were lower down their list of importance. 

I know they used to have Everton a couple years ago and Man City a few years before that. But as Man City started getting bigger and better they went to Puma, one of the big 3.

That's what I quite like about Umbro. They don't seem dead set on totally dominating the market with huge clubs like Nike, Adidas and Puma do. They're quite content having a manageable sized stable of clubs working with medium and smaller teams and delivering a good product. (in most cases).

We're seeing something with Castore now. They're shooting too high, too far, too soon trying to hoover up clubs and dominate the european market but as a result we're left with akes of half arsed mediocre to poor kit designs. I have mg own thoughts on their quality, though some people assure me it's top notch. The problem is I'm not sure the quality matters when your designs are rotten.

PhoenixHearts

Triple post.

I'm far too young and tech savvy to be making these mistakes.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

33 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

venezia fc serie B new home & away 23/25 setting a trend….

h0-E016911-A7-D2-4-C3-E-96-B5-A4-BAB55-EE

h1-C48-F418-C6-D6-482-E-8857-25-A65874-E3

Is the trend, "the trend of pish"? 

They are brutally honking kits. The sort of thing you'd see the pavement dancing wee Block 7 ******s cutting about in. 

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, tian447 said:

They are brutally honking kits. The sort of thing you'd see the pavement dancing wee Block 7 ******s cutting about in. 

thought the same for years. ****ing horrendous.  All of them 

5 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I know they used to have Everton a couple years ago and Man City a few years before that. But as Man City started getting bigger and better they went to Puma, one of the big 3.

That's what I quite like about Umbro. They don't seem dead set on totally dominating the market with huge clubs like Nike, Adidas and Puma do. They're quite content having a manageable sized stable of clubs working with medium and smaller teams and delivering a good product. (in most cases).

We're seeing something with Castore now. They're shooting too high, too far, too soon trying to hoover up clubs and dominate the european market but as a result we're left with akes of half arsed mediocre to poor kit designs. I have mg own thoughts on their quality, though some people assure me it's top notch. The problem is I'm not sure the quality matters when your designs are rotten.

All the designs they've made for rangers this season the fans have absolutely loved, I've seen them on Twitter saying it's the only time in their life they've loved all 3 released. If we're not staying with Umbro it would be worth giving them a look in for sure.

PhoenixHearts
17 minutes ago, Sertse said:

All the designs they've made for rangers this season the fans have absolutely loved, I've seen them on Twitter saying it's the only time in their life they've loved all 3 released. If we're not staying with Umbro it would be worth giving them a look in for sure.

I'm not so sure. One swallow doesn't make a summer, or something like that. Rangers might like their kits*, and Newcastle have had a couple half decent ones, but looking at their wider efforts it's pretty poor. 

Wolves last season was horrendous. Aston Villa new kit is awful looking made of the cheapest and shittiest dye-sub polyester available.

Castore also just seem to fall back on some really out of date design language. Random strips of piping and panelling that went out of vogue in the early 2010s. 

If we left Umbro I'd sooner have Hummel, Macron, Kappa, Mizuno, Kelme, Meyba, Errea, Joma, Jako, Uhlsport, or an in-house job before Castore 😂

But to give them their due I'd rather have Castore than Sondico.

* (when have Rangers fans been known for good taste)

Just now, PhoenixHearts said:

I'm not so sure. One swallow doesn't make a summer, or something like that. Rangers might like their kits*, and Newcastle have had a couple half decent ones, but looking at their wider efforts it's pretty poor. 

Wolves last season was horrendous. Aston Villa new kit is awful looking made of the cheapest and shittiest dye-sub polyester available.

Castore also just seem to fall back on some really out of date design language. Random strips of piping and panelling that went out of vogue in the early 2010s. 

If we left Umbro I'd sooner have Hummel, Macron, Kappa, Mizuno, Kelme, Meyba, Errea, Joma, Jako, Uhlsport, or an in-house job before Castore 😂

But to give them their due I'd rather have Castore than Sondico.

* (when have Rangers fans been known for good taste)

Macron and Mizuno have both done amazing strips for Lazio, saying you'd want Joma though, looking at the hobos strips I'm definitely not so sure🤣

PhoenixHearts
56 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Venezia captured lightning in a bottle with some lovely kits a season or two ago but now they're trying too hard because it's the only time they've been really relevant.

PhoenixHearts
Just now, Sertse said:

Macron and Mizuno have both done amazing strips for Lazio, saying you'd want Joma though, looking at the hobos strips I'm definitely not so sure🤣

I've got a couple nice Joma shirts in my collection. Palermo and Eibar. 

Hibs new home does look particularly flimsy and cheap though. Looks like the exact same material used on some of Joma's basketball teamwear tops I've used before. The kind of stuff that ladders and pulls if you forgot to trim your nails.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)