New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, droid said:

Where does that Badge come from Cryuff?

I think it's our first badge. Most probably used on letter headings. Discussed on this thread. 

Batistuta87
5 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

There's Motherwell releasing a maroon away kit. Which they won't be able to wear against Hearts or Aberdeen.

Makes sense.

Why's that an issue?? 

They'll wear their home kit against us and Aberdeen - home and away. And we'll wear ours against them... You don't have to wear your away kit just because you're playing away, you know... 

Edited by Batistuta87

11 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I think it's our first badge. Most probably used on letter headings. Discussed on this thread. 

Thanks Cryuff.

if memory serves me correctly wasn’t there a similar design on the inside of one of our tops, during the Romanov reign? 

2 minutes ago, Eddiepolio3 said:

Folk claiming this is the 3rd strip on Facebook 

Screenshot_20230715_131248_Facebook.jpg

Rejected away top  template from last season apparently 

The Hogfather
18 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Why's that an issue?? 

They'll wear their home kit against us and Aberdeen - home and away. And we'll wear ours against them... You don't have to wear your away kit just because you're playing away, you know... 

Because they frequently wear their away shirt against us and Aberdeen.

Which is why we never play in home colours at Fir Park.

Edited by The Hogfather

been here before
37 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

You sure?

0_Motherwell-FC-v-Heart-of-Midlothian-FC-cinch-Premiership.jpg.f7739fcee6d0058c3503f4bbc6adf043.jpg

kingantti1874

With regard to the post on the shade of maroon.  I agree with it.  Was in the shop today after the stadium tour and have to say.  I don’t really like tbe new home too. It’s very dull, the design is bland but more than anything the colour feels Wrong now.  I’m sure it’s the same Pantone as the 14/15 but the type of material just sucks in the light.  

compare and contrast to this work of art.  Snapped during the tour.

IMG_5598.jpeg

The Hogfather
43 minutes ago, been here before said:

You sure?

0_Motherwell-FC-v-Heart-of-Midlothian-FC-cinch-Premiership.jpg.f7739fcee6d0058c3503f4bbc6adf043.jpg

Played twice there last season in white. 

been here before
6 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Played twice there last season in white. 

Thats nice but you do see us in our home colours at Fir Park.

Let me know if you dont understand your own statements @The Hogfather

Edited by been here before

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Thats nice but you do see us in our home colours at Fir Park.

Infrequently. The whole point is Motherwell only have a colour clash with ourselves and Aberdeen, so releasing an away shirt that will still clash is a strange decision.

The Wrinkly Ninja
11 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Infrequently. The whole point is Motherwell only have a colour clash with ourselves and Aberdeen, so releasing an away shirt that will still clash is a strange decision.

They will just wear their home kit against us and Aberdeen which doesn’t clash like last years did.

Fitzroy Pointon

Anyone know why the infant kits don't include socks now? The wee ones pink kit arrived yesterday without socks. Yeah it does say on the website, but the last two we've bought her have included them. 

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

So....? 🤣

Still no seeing the issue. Do teams need to check with us that they're OK to wear maroon or something? 

Their traditional home kit doesn't clash with ours. We've worn our home kit against them for yeeeeeears. Their home kit clashed with ours last season because it was mostly maroon. They're back to a traditional kit this season, so no clash. Here's us v Motherwell home and away 21/22, both in our traditional colours: 

image.jpeg.d4f1f73d2d4edf55b3eabf5129149595.jpeg

We'll wear our home top against them home and away and they'll likely wear theirs against us home and away. If we wear an away or third at Fir Park it's because we're giving it a run-out, not because of a clash. 

AuldReekiee

NINTCHDBPICT000832483176.jpg?w=620

Celtic are well in front of the "shitest strips" league this season. This one apparently inspired by "Glasgow's vibrant music scene". 

Portable Badger
4 minutes ago, AuldReekiee said:

Celtic are well in front of the "shitest strips" league this season. This one apparently inspired by "Glasgow's vibrant music scene". 

Even removing my maroon tinted glasses that is disgusting. Worthy of them imho

On 15/07/2023 at 17:48, kingantti1874 said:

With regard to the post on the shade of maroon.  I agree with it.  Was in the shop today after the stadium tour and have to say.  I don’t really like tbe new home too. It’s very dull, the design is bland but more than anything the colour feels Wrong now.  I’m sure it’s the same Pantone as the 14/15 but the type of material just sucks in the light.  

compare and contrast to this work of art.  Snapped during the tour.

IMG_5598.jpeg

That's more of a crimson red IMO.

40 minutes ago, AuldReekiee said:

That's boggin. Looks like a fingerprint.

24 minutes ago, JKB Member C said:

That's boggin. Looks like a fingerprint.

Most of their fans will have theirs on record, so seems very apt. 

They should line the inside with disinfectant for their next kits. 

1 hour ago, AuldReekiee said:

tenor.gif

Fitzroy Pointon

Arsenal away. No idea if this is influenced by a cities "vibrant music scene". Screenshot_20230718_115425_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3d2f586d6a02f97580c9eeb81fe5c3b8.jpg

AuldReekiee
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Arsenal away. No idea if this is influenced by a cities "vibrant music scene". Screenshot_20230718_115425_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3d2f586d6a02f97580c9eeb81fe5c3b8.jpg

2071789399_ScreenShot2023-07-18at14_46_41.png.c028eb5000800a010cfcd98b24c768ec.png

Their musical shirt is also "inspired by the map of Islington". 

There is seemingly no limit to the nonsense clubs will say to sell bits of £80 polyester.

The Hogfather
On 15/07/2023 at 17:58, The Hogfather said:

0_15419716.jpg

nintchdbpict000299241936.jpg

_108345793_19211229.jpg

b25lY21zOjNhOTc0NDNkLWNkYzYtNDNhZS1iM2Q4

callum-paterson-hearts-scottish-premiers

Pretty easy to find examples of Hearts having to wear a change kit at Fir Park in recent years. Let me know if you need more @been here before

On 15/07/2023 at 19:22, Batistuta87 said:

So....? 🤣

Still no seeing the issue. Do teams need to check with us that they're OK to wear maroon or something? 

Their traditional home kit doesn't clash with ours. We've worn our home kit against them for yeeeeeears. Their home kit clashed with ours last season because it was mostly maroon. They're back to a traditional kit this season, so no clash. Here's us v Motherwell home and away 21/22, both in our traditional colours: 

image.jpeg.d4f1f73d2d4edf55b3eabf5129149595.jpeg

We'll wear our home top against them home and away and they'll likely wear theirs against us home and away. If we wear an away or third at Fir Park it's because we're giving it a run-out, not because of a clash. 

I can post pictures too.

No idea why you're getting so bent out of shape about this, it was a throwaway comment you seem to be taking to heart.

Unknown user
On 14/07/2023 at 08:49, Martin_T said:

From what I recall, it was pretty much done at half time at a midweek game, with this one being the option that had the loudest applause.

I'm 70% sure there was a vote on the website, long time ago now though

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, AuldReekiee said:

They and they’re feeder club usually have away strips that clash with each others home strips, surely the plan is to wear a DIFFERENT ****ING COLOUR 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽🤪😆?!?!

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
12 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

They and they’re feeder club usually have away strips that clash with each others home strips, surely the plan is to wear a DIFFERENT ****ING COLOUR 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽🤪😆?!?!

Inspired by Glasgows vibrant alcoholic scene. 

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Inspired by Glasgows vibrant alcoholic scene. 

Definitely and the streets 🤮

Portable Badger
8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Man Utds kit is alright. 

Now there’s an oxymoron if ever I’ve heard one

On 15/07/2023 at 18:19, Salad Fingers said:

Anyone know why the infant kits don't include socks now? The wee ones pink kit arrived yesterday without socks. Yeah it does say on the website, but the last two we've bought her have included them. 

I've emailed Umbro to ask why, and if there's any scope to buy the socks separately.

If worst comes to worst I'll look at buying the youth socks but they start at size 3-6, and my wee one is currently only an 11½, so they may be too big.

A_A wehatethehibs
22 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Is it oot yet? No seen it? What colour?

It’s in all the training videos from Spain etc. it’s not the best It’s maroon + orange with weird trim. The coaches had on a decent looking grey kit tho 

PhoenixHearts

A club of questionable morals but I quite like the new Dynamo Dreaden third kit.

Would take something like that next season, albeit slightly darker.

(Think it might just be a teamwear template though)

umbro dresden 23 24 third kit (5).jpg

Edited by PhoenixHearts

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)