He is still at the ****ing club!

i8hibsh

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

A suggestion that Macphee is in some way a hard man is a strange one.

You are missing my point.  I am not suggesting anyone is hard or not.  I am saying that you are obviously an angry chappie (even your screen name suggests hatred) so why not instead of being a 'keyboard warrior' go and vent your anger against him to his face.  .   .   .   preferably when nobody else is around.  That's all.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Okay, but do you think he is responsible for our current results?

Levein is responsible for the terrible squad and squandered money over the nearly 6 years he has been back during which we signed I think 76 players up to jan 19 as opposed to stendel who has been here 3 months so yes, he is.

Just now, Dr Lager said:

Levein is responsible for the terrible squad and squandered money over the nearly 6 years he has been back during which we signed I think 76 players up to jan 19 as opposed to stendel who has been here 3 months so yes, he is.

So our current results are Levein's fault then? Okay, that's a view I suppose.

Just now, hueyview said:

Can Celtic draw Rangers, i thought they were kept apart like the English teams until they reached semis

Last 16 teams can be drawn with anyone.

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

If a manager takes over a company with staff are not up to it, he can only try and change the staff or get shot of them. That’s another view !

If his managerial skills are no better then it’s a company in trouble. 
That’s two views !

On 25/02/2020 at 23:06, Famous 1874 said:

criminalised own fans, 

Really? Did they not criminalise themselves?

This anti-Budge stuff is outrageous.  She played a crucial part in saving our club. Thanks to her, HMFC is permanent. Form is temporary. We will aye come back up. HHGH.

Just now, 4marsbars said:

Really? Did they not criminalise themselves?

This anti-Budge stuff is outrageous.  She played a crucial part in saving our club. Thanks to her, HMFC is permanent. Form is temporary. We will aye come back up. HHGH.

Will always happen, mate.

Mercer was regularly criticised. We don’t look back on him as anything other than good for the club.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Are those the scrapes and adventures you also get into on a Saturday rather than going to the games and supporting Hearts?

Genuinely burst out laughing at that.  👏

It got me thinking which one of Enid Blyton's Famous Five would he be character wise - I think he could be a dog lover so I'll go for the one holding the dog.

d8e6a7423953d0b782d62735915a8446--the-famous-five-young-celebrities.jpg.9852641a8eb976077245e45fd8cad292.jpg

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge would have John Wayne, Rocky and John Mclean from die Hard out shopping for curtains on a Saturday, getting pedicures and watching Love Island.

You having a mental breakdown? 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

You having a mental breakdown? 

Having

We're waaaay past that stage. 

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Aye but if current results were good it would have had nothing to do with him. 

Had this " debate" earlier. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Having

We're waaaay past that stage. 

Aye, in my head on a scale of-

Kicking a tv to Norman bates, i8 is taking bookings. 

1 hour ago, hueyview said:

Can Celtic draw Rangers, i thought they were kept apart like the English teams until they reached semis

No, open draw from last 16 onwards. If they don’t get drawn together I’m hoping they get Man U and Wolves 

18 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Genuinely burst out laughing at that.  👏

It got me thinking which one of Enid Blyton's Famous Five would he be character wise - I think he could be a dog lover so I'll go for the one holding the dog.

d8e6a7423953d0b782d62735915a8446--the-famous-five-young-celebrities.jpg.9852641a8eb976077245e45fd8cad292.jpg

Hes not "holding it" thats foreplay 

39 minutes ago, Boab said:

If a manager takes over a company with staff are not up to it, he can only try and change the staff or get shot of them. That’s another view !

If his managerial skills are no better then it’s a company in trouble. 
That’s two views !

Sadly, think we are the latter at the moment 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Sadly, think we are the latter at the moment 

A combination of both I guess unless he can somehow pull some results out the bag.

Right now I’d take some dreary, scrappy 1-0 victories and reboot in the summer.

Just now, Boab said:

A combination of both I guess unless he can somehow pull some results out the bag.

Right now I’d take some dreary, scrappy 1-0 victories and reboot in the summer.

And which of our most recent managers was renowned for dreary, scrappy 1-0 victories? 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

And which of our most recent managers was renowned for dreary, scrappy 1-0 victories? 

It was a leading statement there eh !

I would hope even the more rabid CL detractors would take that style of victory just to stay up. 
I wanted the guy gone in the summer but would abandon this press chicanery until we have the players that can play it successfully.

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye but if current results were good it would have had nothing to do with him. 

Had this " debate" earlier. 

Wrong.

If results were good it would show that Levein had built a half decent squad capable of better results than he could get out of them, and for that part he would receive credit. 

However he hasn't and he didn't, ergo the current impasse.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Wrong.

If results were good it would show that Levein had built a half decent squad capable of better results than he could get out of them, and for that part he would receive credit. 

However he hasn't and he didn't, ergo the current impasse.

Not according to the posters I raised that point to on here. 

I agree with you, to an extent. 

24 minutes ago, Boab said:

I would hope even the more rabid CL detractors would take that style of victory just to stay up. 
I wanted the guy gone in the summer but would abandon this press chicanery until we have the players that can play it successfully.

I’m the same 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not according to the posters I raised that point to on here. 

I agree with you, to an extent. 

Aye, folk do tend to get polarised.

I wonder though, if the academy starts spitting out superstars whether folk will credit Levein for his hand in that.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Not looking forward to being criminalised. :unsure:

When the revolution comes I'll have you criminalised and up against the wall sharpish. 

image.png.802fc63930c1f086e097d09fd0dcc356.png

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Boab said:

I’m at the point of agreeing that Stendel’s style is too risky when we’re in so much shit. We just can’t tolerate poor results and a big change like this is going to incur poor results for a while. I admire what he’s doing but it might seal our fate.

What I’ll never accept is the idea that Levein was keeping us up. The atmosphere and culture of the club was utterly rotten by the time he left. In no way does he deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’m at the point of agreeing that Stendel’s style is too risky when we’re in so much shit. We just can’t tolerate poor results and a big change like this is going to incur poor results for a while. I admire what he’s doing but it might seal our fate.

What I’ll never accept is the idea that Levein was keeping us up. The atmosphere and culture of the club was utterly rotten by the time he left. In no way does he deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I agree. His sacking was long overdue.

Shoring up the defence and scrapping for points is not unique to CL. The press is not working right now though. We need to alter our thinking from now to May.

38 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Yes, partly. 

I agree. Stendell didn't get in all the players he wanted. However, he has changed our style, making it faster paced and more exciting to watch. However we also ship stupid goals. All because hes ploughed ahead with his style despite not getting those players and thus tried to do so with the majority whom CL signed. 

Its an overused saying, you can only piss with the dick you have but im afraid he didnt get the extra 3 inches he hoped for and is now still trying to piss over the wall by pulling it harder. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
47 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I wonder though, if the academy starts spitting out superstars whether folk will credit Levein for his hand in that.

It’s always ‘if’ with Levein to be fair

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

I agree. Stendell didn't get in all the players he wanted. However, he has changed our style, making it faster paced and more exciting to watch. However we also ship stupid goals. All because hes ploughed ahead with his style despite not getting those players and thus tried to do so with the majority whom CL signed. 

Its an overused saying, you can only piss with the dick you have but im afraid he didnt get the extra 3 inches he hoped for and is now still trying to piss over the wall by pulling it harder. 

We gave him every inch of length and girth we had in January. Sibbick and Boyce seem like really good acquisitions. How much boabie do we need? Especially when compared to the shite we are up against. 

1 minute ago, Smack said:

We gave him every inch of length and girth we had in January. Sibbick and Boyce seem like really good acquisitions. How much boabie do we need? Especially when compared to the shite we are up against. 

Boaby up against shite, your doing it wrong mate

47 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

When the revolution comes I'll have you criminalised and up against the wall sharpish. 

image.png.802fc63930c1f086e097d09fd0dcc356.png

I'd make a great martyr.

13 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Exactly.

Without going on a massive rant about all the shit Levein has left him with, Stendel has had 1 January window to turn things round. 

He also has 3 crap goal keepers to choose from (who signed them!)

I know we were all expecting to be off the bottom of the table by now but to try and put the entire blame on Stendel is ridiculous. 

Edited by Space Pirate

Levein should have been removed from the club full stop,unfortunately he is still there and me personally can't do anything about it.Hopefully Stendel can turn things around,he has my full backing,Onwards and upwards Hearts please.

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I'd make a great martyr.

:D

Of that, there is little doubt, my friend.

On 26/02/2020 at 12:20, i8hibsh said:

Of course the fact that I worshipped Budge at the star does not suit their argument...

:oohmatron:

There’s bravery. And then there’s this.

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s always ‘if’ with Levein to be fair

it is, and for almost 40 years it was that way with our club. 

He was a big part of that era. 

The debate you came in on was about CL getting the blame for everything going wrong but for nothing that is right. 

For example, if relegated many will put the blame on CL solely. 

However, if we win the sc he will get no credit at all. 

Quite extreme examples, I know. 

GT was quite rightly pointing out another example along that train of thought. 

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

No, open draw from last 16 onwards. If they don’t get drawn together I’m hoping they get Man U and Wolves 

Yes, that would be sweet...

46 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Boaby up against shite, your doing it wrong mate

Well, if you want to extend the metaphor, a boaby cuts through shite like a knife through butter. Either way, he's got a lot of boaby at his disposal. 

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He's left? 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Well said DTD. Good post and i totally agree with the context. 

Guest ToqueJambo
7 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

No he won't get credit. It'll be dismissed as him getting lucky.

Just like he gets zero sympathy for the impact injuries had on our form. Mourhino's all over the press cracking up over having no fit recognised striker despite being one of the world's richest clubs. Yet some Hearts fans thought we should have like-for-like cover for Washington, Naismith, Walker, Haring, Halkett, Souttar and co sitting around waiting for someone to get injured.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Governor Tarkin
15 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Just like he gets zero sympathy for the impact injuries had on our form. Mourhino's all over the press cracking up over having no fit recognised striker despite being one of the world's richest clubs. Yet some Hearts fans thought we should have like-for-like cover for Washington, Naismith, Walker, Haring, Halkett, Souttar and co sitting around waiting for someone to get injured.

You, my friend, may be approaching the other end of the spectrum.

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us. 👍

Guest ToqueJambo
10 hours ago, hueyview said:

:)

There would be a big fight.....  caught on Camera...  Scottish teams barred from Europe for 5 years like the English in the 80s...  Just when we were about to get the extra Champions league /Europa place... Oh the Irony

This is going to happen, just without Celtic now. If Rangers go out they'll riot. If they win, they'll riot.

Edited by ToqueJambo

15 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The most polite post I've ever read on JKB that wasn't. 

Take a bow or pat yourself on the back, GT. 😉

Guest ToqueJambo
23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I do like to give Hearts legends the benefit of the doubt when they mess up rather than lay into them, aye.

Let's be honest, some have been gunning for him since he walked back through the doors after admin.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

It was reasonable to accept a downturn in form with the injuries. 

It wasn't reasonable at all for the subsequent relegation form of results for the months that followed. 

Levein since October 2018, performed abysmally as manager.